Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:36:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO]📶World Wi-Fi 🌎 – Global decentralized free Wi-Fi network🚀⚡️🔥  (Read 102610 times)
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:08:30 PM

I agree with you, the developers inspire confidence from the beginning .
in my opinion, the opinion of investors is also very important.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:08:52 PM

I don't see negative reviews here.
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:09:08 PM

no, you use only the currency specified in the project description. I now also ripened the question: what will be the benefits for the owners of routers? What will their profits be formed from?

I understand that he actually "distributes" the Internet to other users, getting profit for it. Only here it is interesting, why don't the creators make a lease? This will also bring them additional income.

it would seem that every person uses the Internet, but nevertheless, only 3.5 billion are released around the world. The creators of the platform will give a tremendous boost to the sharp increase in Internet users.

and this will be a huge benefit for developing countries, since their position is already inferior to what it was supposed to be. Perhaps, over time, other platforms will emerge with other sectors of development, which will help to further increase the level of developing countries

a relatively simple distribution system token,I think that this distribution was the right decision

it's really important for you?I really like the idea of the project, and the sale of the tokens is already on? I would really like to take part, but I just can not find the information!

this is a small detail that just is an indicator of good functioning,I don't think this is so important.Yes, now the presale stage is going on, it will continue until March 16, after which the ICO procedure will begin!
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:09:43 PM

So am I!
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:09:49 PM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
It is troubling that fact that companies that immediately choose the whole world for their development purpose, often underestimate their strength. Is not the best option to develop gradually?
You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but everything depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I fully agree with you, it is not possible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the composition of the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I saw some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
This sounds very good, but why are you so sure of its success?
the idea is really good and I think that's why the investment will be even bigger
apart from the fact that the idea of cool the job done efficiently
this suggests that they are serious about his project and his work
well it's obvious just by looking at the design and white paper
Seidr

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:10:19 PM

So am I!
and on the Internet, too, a lot of cool reviews.
23coins

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:10:40 PM

So am I!
  because the project is interested in the media and investors as incredibly profitable!
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:11:03 PM

So am I!
  because the project is interested in the media and investors as incredibly profitable!
fully agree with you on this moment
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:14:40 PM

no, you use only the currency specified in the project description. I now also ripened the question: what will be the benefits for the owners of routers? What will their profits be formed from?

I understand that he actually "distributes" the Internet to other users, getting profit for it. Only here it is interesting, why don't the creators make a lease? This will also bring them additional income.

it would seem that every person uses the Internet, but nevertheless, only 3.5 billion are released around the world. The creators of the platform will give a tremendous boost to the sharp increase in Internet users.

and this will be a huge benefit for developing countries, since their position is already inferior to what it was supposed to be. Perhaps, over time, other platforms will emerge with other sectors of development, which will help to further increase the level of developing countries

a relatively simple distribution system token,I think that this distribution was the right decision

it's really important for you?I really like the idea of the project, and the sale of the tokens is already on? I would really like to take part, but I just can not find the information!

this is a small detail that just is an indicator of good functioning,I don't think this is so important.Yes, now the presale stage is going on, it will continue until March 16, after which the ICO procedure will begin!

for me the most important is the benefit and profit ahaha.Unfortunately, I can not say anything about the individual conditions, you'd better contact the support service with this question, they will answer you. For regular customers, now a discount of 20%, so I advise you to hurry!
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:15:32 PM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
It is troubling that fact that companies that immediately choose the whole world for their development purpose, often underestimate their strength. Is not the best option to develop gradually?
You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but everything depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I fully agree with you, it is not possible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the composition of the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I saw some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
the idea is really good and I think that's why the investment will be even bigger
Do not worry about this, the project has a bounty campaign. By the way, the budget of this stakes post $ 1.2M Cheesy
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:20:16 PM

for me the most important is the benefit and profit ahaha.Unfortunately, I can not say anything about the individual conditions, you'd better contact the support service with this question, they will answer you. For regular customers, now a discount of 20%, so I advise you to hurry!

I think that now you can be sure that it will bring profit because the project created a very strong start
Seidr

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:20:53 PM

Do not worry about this, the project has a bounty campaign. By the way, the budget of this stakes post $ 1.2M Cheesy
Wow this is really cool I'm really glad to hear it!
23coins

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:05:30 AM

Do you have many internet users? Is it a profitable project?
What is the current internet market at the moment?
 Huh
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:05:54 AM

Huh
According to the UN Report on Global Broadband Progress dated September 18, 2017, the number of Internet users in the world is 3.58 billion people (the total population of the planet is 7.6 billion). Most users are now in developing countries at around 2.5 billion, while developed countries have 1 billion.
23coins

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:06:17 AM

Huh
According to the UN Report on Global Broadband Progress dated September 18, 2017, the number of Internet users in the world is 3.58 billion people (the total population of the planet is 7.6 billion). Most users are now in developing countries at around 2.5 billion, while developed countries have 1 billion.
Guys I also have question about advertising! What about the costs for internet advertising?  Smiley
elrugrim

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:06:29 AM

Huh
Guys I also have question about advertising! What about the costs for internet advertising?  Smiley
Internet advertising costs continue to increase as well.
According to the forecasts by Zenithmedia, the market will increase by 13% and reach the value of $205
billion in 2017. The share of Internet advertising will increase from 34 to 36.9% of the total volume of the advertising market.
23coins

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:06:41 AM

Huh
According to the forecasts by Zenithmedia, the market will increase by 13% and reach the value of $205
billion in 2017. The share of Internet advertising will increase from 34 to 36.9% of the total volume of the advertising market.

Can you be more specific about payment here? What is a fee as an example?
elrugrim

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:06:54 AM

Huh

World Wi-Fi charges advertisers a fee of 5% of the cost of the advertising shown in the network of connected routers. The fee applies when generating a budget before allocation of tokens to router owners. Averaged calculation of number of views and advertisement cost for 1 router.
23coins

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:07:06 AM

Huh

World Wi-Fi charges advertisers a fee of 5% of the cost of the advertising shown in the network of connected routers. The fee applies when generating a budget before allocation of tokens to router owners. Averaged calculation of number of views and advertisement cost for 1 router.
Also I need prices for tokens and token deviation.
elrugrim

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:07:21 AM

Huh

Also I need prices for tokens and token deviation.
During the TOKEN SALE, ERC20 tokens will be sold. 1 WeToken = 10 advertising impressions in World Wi-Fi = $0.1 - at TOKEN SALE stage. During the TOKEN SALE, erc223 tokens will be sold. 1 WeToken = 10 advertising impressions in World Wi-Fi = $0.1 - at TOKEN SALE stage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: