Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:21:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO]📶World Wi-Fi 🌎 – Global decentralized free Wi-Fi network🚀⚡️🔥  (Read 102610 times)
Sovietaced

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:26:22 AM

It is a very interesting solution for internet fees. I still don’t quite understand. Users of wi-fi don’t need to pay, but who will? Nobody wants work for free.
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:36:01 AM

It is a very interesting solution for internet fees. I still don’t quite understand. Users of wi-fi don’t need to pay, but who will? Nobody wants work for free.
Of course. Read again the information.  Advertisers will pay to router holders. They will share wi-fi and advertise some goods or services. Do you understand it now? 
Sovietaced

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:44:05 AM

Of course. Read again the information.  Advertisers will pay to router holders. They will share wi-fi and advertise some goods or services. Do you understand it now? 
Now I got it. Well, it is a good idea, but not only world wi-fi has such thoughts about free internet. Elon Musk wants to do something similar, but without any relations between advisors and router holders
deuteronpsi

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:51:13 AM

Now I got it. Well, it is a good idea, but not only world wi-fi has such thoughts about free internet. Elon Musk wants to do something similar, but without any relations between advisors and router holders
Lmfao. Do really think it is a serious decision? I think it is just expression. World wi-fi it is more real and profitable project for everyone. Users get free wi-fi, router owners get profit, advisors improve reputation of their product. Everybody win in this situation.
Sovietaced

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:59:39 AM

Lmfao. Do really think it is a serious decision? I think it is just expression. World wi-fi it is more real and profitable project for everyone. Users get free wi-fi, router owners get profit, advisors improve reputation of their product. Everybody win in this situation.
Maybe it will work. I think I still need to find out more about them to make a right decision.
World Wi-Fi

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:02:46 PM

World Wi-Fi project has already heard about SpaceX Global
Internet.  We do think that our projects has both a lot
of similarities and differences.

We both have existing businesses.World has Radius Wi-Fi
hotspots and Wi-Fi advertising AdRenta while SpaceX has
Tesla and dozens of branch-companies what means that
both us do business in the same way and no doubt that
we have the same mission - building a global free Wi-Fi
network.

But will Elon Musk let router owners to earn crypto from
just sharing your Wi-Fi from your home router?

World Wi-Fi project is not a rocket science and that is
why we can exist in reality while SpaceX will face with
 really big problems connected to military zones etc.
Despite the fact that Elon projects are revolutionary in
some aspects and may change the world they do not do
real profit. That makes them unexistable.

World Wi-Fi is a global decentralized free network.
The users of the platform are ordinary people,
 router owners and advertisers. The users enjoy free
internet, router owners are paid by advertisers for the
ads viewed by the users; advertisers receive an effective
tool for targeting of advertising and analytics of advertising
campaign effectiveness.

In the end, we want to say that we do like to work in a
competitive environment cause it makes us to work
harder on improving our project, our website and content. 
No doubt that it makes us better and better. 

And all that is for you, dear community!
World Wi-Fi

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:05:59 PM

Docently interesting project. I think it will be in demand in the market. Tell me, are there any bonuses for early investors?
Yes, we have a bonuses for early investors, check our website for actual info. https://en.worldwifi.io/
deuteronpsi

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:09:00 PM

Maybe it will work. I think I still need to find out more about them to make a right decision.
Team has many contacts. Text them and they will be happy to answer your questions.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:13:48 PM

Wow. I like it very much. I think the idea of free internet is awesome. Also, they offer a great bounty program.
Brushan

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:20:18 PM

Wow. I like it very much. I think the idea of free internet is awesome. Also, they offer a great bounty program.
Yes, it is very interesting. Do they use their own cryptocurrency or something that is used already?
Tobius

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:27:28 PM

Yes, it is very interesting. Do they use their own cryptocurrency or something that is used already?
There is their own crypto called WeToken,  but it could be exchanged into other currencies. They use erc20 tokens in time of ico.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:28:47 PM

Who is going to provide free internet for us, whether they are designing any special software for it? Whether it will be like VPN where we can share extra internet facility to them, so in what way they will pay to a customer who is providing internet?
Brushan

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:37:10 PM

There is their own crypto called WeToken,  but it could be exchanged into other currencies. They use erc20 tokens in time of ico.
It is so great. Ethereum protocol makes easier transactions on the market. Are they using Blockchain?
World Wi-Fi

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:58:16 PM

In addition, I'm not sure what exactly this display of advertising is more effective than other methods that are used now.
Because I'm not sure that this way of displaying advertising will really work and will be of interest to advertisers.
Why do you say that? Have you tried comparing this method of advertising with others? Do you really have any research or calculations?
The founders of the project analyzed this area and compared their platform with other methods, and it turned out that it is profitable.
Now, in order to display the advertising of your product, you have to go to special services that are engaged in displaying contextual advertising, and often it is very expensive for downloaders and brings much less money for those who are trying to make money on the display of advertising. Because most of the profit is taken by the platform itself.
Here everything raises completely differently and there are no such losses.
That is, this platform will not charge a percentage of each ad impression?  Huh

Our platform charges 5% of all transactions
Tobius

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:50:16 PM

It is so great. Ethereum protocol makes easier transactions on the market. Are they using Blockchain?
Yes. Of course. It is a great project with magnificent future. We need to hurry up with investing. As I understand unsold tokens will be exterminated. They also had bonus in tokens during pre-sale.
KieranJones1

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:53:18 PM

I can’t believe that such project just came out of nowhere? Have they had some base that was starting point of this program?
Brushan

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:57:52 PM

Yes. Of course. It is a great project with magnificent future. We need to hurry up with investing. As I understand unsold tokens will be exterminated. They also had bonus in tokens during pre-sale.
OMG. Serious? They haven’t much time, but I think it will increase demand for WeTokens.      
Theraty

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:01:56 PM

I can’t believe that such project just came out of nowhere? Have they had some base that was starting point of this program?
I found information that World Wi-Fi is based on successful business in regular operation. I’m talking about “Radius wi fi” and “Adrenta” that work in sphere of hotpoints and advertisement. I think it is a good beginning for this platform.
Tobius

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:06:13 PM

OMG. Serious? They haven’t much time, but I think it will increase demand for WeTokens.      
Yep. Developers have frozen 40% of assets for future investors also. I think it is a good decision.
KieranJones1

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:12:05 PM

I found information that World Wi-Fi is based on successful business in regular operation. I’m talking about “Radius wi fi” and “Adrenta” that work in sphere of hotpoints and advertisement. I think it is a good beginning for this platform.
It makes sense now.  This experience could help the team to build a profitable business. What about advisors? Are they some really good experts in this branch?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: