Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:13:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO]📶World Wi-Fi 🌎 – Global decentralized free Wi-Fi network🚀⚡️🔥  (Read 102610 times)
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:57:33 PM

Great job! I’m happy to monitor fast development of this project day by day. The more developers begin cooperate with different countries, the faster will be free internet all over the world!
They already have done this! I mean cooperation with countries.
For example, Mr. Yun Keun Lee became a region adviser in Korea few days ago
It is great, but I think it isn’t enough. Launch of this system can resolve problems of million people all over the world.
What do you mean? I understand it can offer free internet for users, but do you mean other problems too?
KieranJones1

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:04:27 PM

Great job! I’m happy to monitor fast development of this project day by day. The more developers begin cooperate with different countries, the faster will be free internet all over the world!
It is great, but I think it isn’t enough. Launch of this system can resolve problems of million people all over the world.
What do you mean? I understand it can offer free internet for users, but do you mean other problems too?
Yes, I mean project can help to those people who can’t afford using internet because of it high price. Especially, this problem is relevant in developing countries. It may be an impulse to development and progress in those countries.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:09:43 PM

Yes, I mean project can help to those people who can’t afford using internet because of it high price. Especially, this problem is relevant in developing countries. It may be an impulse to development and progress in those countries.
Ok. What about investors, advertisers and router holders? They want participate in such program in name of progress without any profit.
KieranJones1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:14:13 PM

Ok. What about investors, advertisers and router holders? They want participate in such program in name of progress without any profit.
I agree with you. This system is based on mutually beneficial cooperation. Router owners get tokens for advertising; advertisers gets profits from ads, users get free wi-fi. Everyone gets what they want.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:19:25 PM

I agree with you. This system is based on mutually beneficial cooperation. Router owners get tokens for advertising; advertisers gets profits from ads, users get free wi-fi. Everyone gets what they want.
Well, it is very good talking this way, but will be it working as well as they promise.
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:22:06 PM

Good and interesting platform. I hope it will soon be launched. I’m kind of tired to pay for my wi-fi.
KieranJones1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:26:02 PM

Well, it is very good talking this way, but will be it working as well as they promise.
I am confident in this. System based on blockchain and use utility tokens. It offers many advantages.
Theraty

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:30:26 PM

Good and interesting platform. I hope it will soon be launched. I’m kind of tired to pay for my wi-fi.
Everyone wants to get free internet. Maybe could help this project to develop much faster.
emontmon

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:36:13 PM

Everyone wants to get free internet. Maybe could help this project to develop much faster.
How can I help? Do mean investment or something else?
Theraty

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:41:17 PM

You can buy or mine tokens. You can get free tokens in their telegram channel, or by participating in their bounty campaign. Also, you can get bonus during the token pre-sales.
 I think, it is interesting for everyone, in particular those, who like this project so much.
emontmon

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:46:08 PM

You can buy or mine tokens. You can get free tokens in their telegram channel, or by participating in their bounty campaign. Also, you can get bonus during the token pre-sales.
 I think, it is interesting for everyone, in particular those, who like this project so much.
Maybe you are right. I shall take this opportunity, because it is a really good way to get additional profit for me today.
Thanks for your advises.
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:40:53 AM

I wonder how many users uses this app, I think the Internet everyone has now don't have free Wi-Fi. Everyone , unless of course he is below the poverty line will be able to afford access to the Internet
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:46:00 AM

I wonder how many users uses this app, I think the Internet everyone has now don't have free Wi-Fi. Everyone , unless of course he is below the poverty line will be able to afford access to the Internet
On the website of the developers contains information about how many users now use this service and the results are very good I want to tell you.
leow

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:52:00 AM

On the website of the developers contains information about how many users now use this service and the results are very good I want to tell you.
Suppose in poor countries perhaps this project is very well established ,but I do not think that in rich countries it will be very popular.
costgranda

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:57:44 AM

Suppose in poor countries perhaps this project is very well established ,but I do not think that in rich countries it will be very popular.
At the moment ,the application has 14 thousand open networks, and the growth of open networks in 2017 amounted to 784%. I think the numbers are very solid.
leow

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:02:44 AM

At the moment ,the application has 14 thousand open networks, and the growth of open networks in 2017 amounted to 784%. I think the numbers are very solid.
Like do some people experience problems with access to the Internet ,well, I'm just not experienced with this and my friends too.I didn't think that was a big problem for some people.
costgranda

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:10:43 AM

Like do some people experience problems with access to the Internet ,well, I'm just not experienced with this and my friends too.I didn't think that was a big problem for some people.
The cost of services for the Internet varies greatly, somewhere it costs literally a penny, somewhere will have to fork out to have the Internet on your mobile device, the spread of prices is very large
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:15:21 AM

I hope that the developers will be able to collect the maximum namely  25 million $ .Dreams of free Wi-Fi anywhere in the city can become a reality.
costgranda

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:20:14 AM

I hope that the developers will be able to collect the maximum namely  25 million $ .Dreams of free Wi-Fi anywhere in the city can become a reality.
25 million is a very serious amount for the ICO , but it is quite possible for such an ambitious project. Now many without the Internet as without air.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:25:32 AM

25 million is a very serious amount for the ICO , but it is quite possible for such an ambitious project. Now many without the Internet as without air.
Like at the moment the project has collected 2.7 million $, this is a good result for developers soft cap in any case they will gather ,and all the rest will just depend on them will be
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: