Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:13:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO]📶World Wi-Fi 🌎 – Global decentralized free Wi-Fi network🚀⚡️🔥  (Read 102605 times)
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:19:41 AM

And which countries do we speak about in the context of this project? I'm interested to know in which countries this platform will work.
Well, it seems to me that the founders and the development team are calculated to maximally expand the range of countries in which this will work. I think the idea is that it works all over the world.
This is certainly true, but the project can not start working all over the world. Of course, some countries will be the first, some will take this project later. I would like to know how it will be
I think I understand what you mean. Are you talking about the distribution model right? That is, where the project will be launched first, where next and so on. Yes?
Yes, I'm talking about this
I think this information is on the project's website and you can freely check it out there. why again ask about this in this thread?
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:21:04 AM

And which countries do we speak about in the context of this project? I'm interested to know in which countries this platform will work.
Well, it seems to me that the founders and the development team are calculated to maximally expand the range of countries in which this will work. I think the idea is that it works all over the world.
This is certainly true, but the project can not start working all over the world. Of course, some countries will be the first, some will take this project later. I would like to know how it will be
I think I understand what you mean. Are you talking about the distribution model right? That is, where the project will be launched first, where next and so on. Yes?
If we talk about the product distribution model, this will depend on the amount of money collected. If the Project collects the minimum amount, then it starts only in the Eastern and Central Europe.
leptoon

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:23:26 AM

If we talk about the product distribution model, this will depend on the amount of money collected. If the Project collects the minimum amount, then it starts only in the Eastern and Central Europe.
And if the project collects the necessary amount, which countries will it cover? And what will be the amount of the minimum amount and the maximum?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:25:14 AM

Is there information about the development team itself? Do you know anything about the past of the participants?
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:25:32 AM

And if the project collects the necessary amount, which countries will it cover? And what will be the amount of the minimum amount and the maximum?
Well, if the project gets the maximum amount, then it starts almost all over the world. That is, there is a huge list of countries that are captured by all the continents.
The minimum amount is 3 500 000 $
The maximum amount is 25 000 000 $
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:27:02 AM

Well, if the project gets the maximum amount, then it starts almost all over the world. That is, there is a huge list of countries that are captured by all the continents.
And how can we see the current status of fundraising? Is this information public? I would like to know how much the project has already collected at the moment and whether it covered the softcap
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:28:29 AM

And how can we see the current status of fundraising? Is this information public? I would like to know how much the project has already collected at the moment and whether it covered the softcap
Oh sure. This information is displayed on the project website. At the moment, the limit of the softcap has already been overcome, so you can count on starting the project. I think it's very cool!
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:31:02 AM

Is there information about the development team itself? Do you know anything about the past of the participants?

What exactly are you interested in learning about development? Who does what or what?
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:31:49 AM

Ie my Internet through the same connection that gives the ability and resolve to connect to my router?
No. The owners of the routers will be giving away free Wi-Fi and receive from the advertiser a reward of cryptocurrency for the ads viewed by users. The owner of the home router connects it to the World Wi-Fi system, the router begins to distribute another Wi-Fi network, which becomes public.
A very weird thing. It seems to me that everything is so not ready for work.
how?
similar projects began to appear quite a long time ago, back in 2014, a large American provider Comcast transferred its subscriber devices to the public Wi-Fi hotspot. The company quickly faced a number of problems, including the accusation that such free networks can be used by cybercriminals and terrorists.
Ah you information the check. There same all normally ended.
What is normal ? If you can steal and engage in crime.
Critics believe that Comcast steals electricity, bandwidth (in fact, the public bandwidth does not affect the guaranteed contract). Another point of discontent is cybercrime. Supposedly Internet thugs will work through someone else's access point that will lead to charges is innocent of certain computer crimes. However, practicing lawyers believe that the charges will be no more than they get Starbucks, where public Wi-Fi works for a long time. - this is excerpt from articles on the subject
Good. I agree, I was wrong. You convinced me. )
just read everything all the time, not pieces and then everything will be fine.
Seidr

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:36:11 AM

What exactly are you interested in learning about development? Who does what or what?

I'm more interested in the fact that the whole work experience has teams to know if they will cope with the project
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:41:27 AM

I'm more interested in the fact that the whole work experience has teams to know if they will cope with the project

The team is quite successful and experienced to implement this project. A lot of team members have experience working with large projects
Seidr

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:46:59 AM

The team is quite successful and experienced to implement this project. A lot of team members have experience working with large projects

It's just cool. I'm glad that there are still teams that set themselves not the simplest tasks for implementation. Very interesting to follow
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:00:01 AM

I roughly understand what's going on here ,but can someone tell us more in detail what and how?
I get it right, working on the air ? And what's the price of the token?
Aimee1993

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:06:07 AM

I roughly understand what's going on here ,but can someone tell us more in detail what and how?

you can find your questions all in whitepaper ,https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/world-wifi/whitepaper/whitepaper_en.pdf
welecome to Join World WI-FI Community  telegram group  https://t.me/world_wifi
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:06:08 AM

Yes, World Wi-Fi is available in the blockchain-Ethereum platform, transactions are committed using smart contracts. All calculations are performed on the platform using cryptocurrency WeToken (WT) — token standard ERC20. The cost of one coin will be equal to 10 display advertising in World Wi-Fi, the release of tokens is limited. Coins can be exchanged for regular or other virtual currencies or paid for advertising on the World Wi-Fi network.
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:12:07 AM

Yes, World Wi-Fi is available in the blockchain-Ethereum platform, transactions are committed using smart contracts. All calculations are performed on the platform using cryptocurrency WeToken (WT) — token standard ERC20. The cost of one coin will be equal to 10 display advertising in World Wi-Fi, the release of tokens is limited. Coins can be exchanged for regular or other virtual currencies or paid for advertising on the World Wi-Fi network.
when does the sale start ?
erikstarfish

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:14:15 AM

Aside from rewards, how are the tokens used?
Dwarf42

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:17:19 AM

Selling coins WeToken will begin March 18, 2018, the pre-sale is December 1, 2017 In total for the two phases to be sold 258 million WT, which will provide the project a $25 million during the presale you give your customers a bonus of up to 25% and interest-free root referral links. Selling WT will be carried out at a price of $ 0.1
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:26:06 AM

Selling coins WeToken will begin March 18, 2018, the pre-sale is December 1, 2017 In total for the two phases to be sold 258 million WT, which will provide the project a $25 million during the presale you give your customers a bonus of up to 25% and interest-free root referral links. Selling WT will be carried out at a price of $ 0.1
something very cheap. In average display advertising is worth somewhere in 2-3 times cheaper.
Dwarf42

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:33:44 AM

something very cheap. In average display advertising is worth somewhere in 2-3 times cheaper.
Yes, you're right. The authors really said that v3-5 times cheaper, but still cheaper than average deals in this market.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: