Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:30:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZERO - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER  (Read 68141 times)
bisba

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:50:48 PM

can someone do something for this kids please?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sgaragagghu

Activity: 72
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:52:29 PM

inb4 self moderating forum.
awill333

Activity: 225

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:56:48 PM

theres not really any mods present here.. It says there is, but nobody checks these threads or does anything about trolls. Just ignore them, they will go away.

I think they (actually it looks like only one idiot talking to himself)  saved up a bunch of coins when the market was very low and they are dumping them now, probably still earning something doing it absurdly enough. nonetheless, we know zero is strong and it will rise back up. I'm not scared, that's for sure. My whole savings is invested in Zero. I won't be selling until they reach $100. Wink
sgaragagghu

Activity: 72
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:00:52 AM

theres not really any mods present here.. It says there is, but nobody checks these threads or does anything about trolls. Just ignore them, they will go away.

I think they (actually it looks like only idiot talking to himself)  saved up a bunch of coins when the market was very low and they are dumping them now, probably still earning something doing it absurdly enough. nonetheless, we know zero is strong and it will rise back up. I'm not scared, that's for sure. My whole savings is invested in Zero. I won't be selling until they reach $100. Wink

There are like five or six reply saying this is a false account. Who is the kid?
If you want to reply say something useful instead of saying I'm not real.
bisba

Activity: 202

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:02:19 AM

I think they (actually it looks like only one idiot talking to himself)  saved up a bunch of coins when the market was very low and they are dumping them now, probably still earning something doing it absurdly enough. nonetheless, we know zero is strong and it will rise back up. I'm not scared, that's for sure. My whole savings is invested in Zero. I won't be selling until they reach $100. Wink
oh ok thanks for answer me...

so i go back to market and let the kids playing for a while
AKRO

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:03:08 AM

So many blatant salty fomo induced fud posts.   Wink (it's a good sign)

I'm quite sure the irregularity in calculations was due to CMC and not someone on the ZERO dev team who have been very transparent and forthcoming in clarifying the circulating supply.
awill333

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:03:43 AM

I think they saved up a bunch of coins when the market was very low and they are dumping them now, probably still earning something doing it absurdly enough. nonetheless, we know zero is strong and it will rise back up. I'm not scared, that's for sure. My whole savings is invested in Zero. I won't be selling until they reach $100. Wink
Dev went silent. He was all cocky and bold for awhile and then just kinda slithered away.
People who actually tell the truth don't run away, they stand their ground like a grown man.

And here's some more updated truth..

*** ZERO ACTUAL CIRCULATION SUPPLY NOW AT : 2,335,100 and rising (with 7,200 added daily)***

Coinmarketcap showing 446,303 is NOT correct and the dev knows that

http://zeroexplorer.forgetop.com/OK

You are delusional, but the number of coins is almost accurate. Thanks for the update (err, uh, all of your posts so about 16x now same "update"), and by the way the "dev" did not slither away anywhere. If you are talking about Demarsac, the frequency of his posts has been about the same as usual. You just showed up and you got all the answer don't you? Nobody has run away. Like I said, delusional.
awill333

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:07:24 AM

I'm quite sure the irregularity in calculations was due to CMC and not someone on the ZERO dev team who have been very transparent and forthcoming in clarifying the circulating supply.

lol yes this has been discussed. there was an honest mistake on the block explorer that resulted in this spammy troll reporting to coinmarketcap some "update" .. and since cmc does not check the source of their update requests, they just checked the block explorer which had the glitch, then they update the number. The request has been placed to change it back but CMC is slow. there is no deception, only transparency. jeez now I am being redundant but this troll ("unimaginable") has posted the same post so many times, that people may have forgot. there was an honest mistake and it has been fixed, we are just waiting for cmc to change it back. meanwhile, the accurate information is publicly available, at the block explorer. This is no big mystery. The only thing mysterious is how long will the salty troll keep on with the same redundant loop!? rofl..
AKRO

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:15:34 AM

lol yes this has been discussed. there was an honest mistake on the block explorer that resulted in this spammy troll reporting to coinmarketcap some "update" .. and since cmc does not check the source of their update requests, they just checked the block explorer which had the glitch, then they update the number. The request has been placed to change it back but CMC is slow. there is no deception, only transparency. jeez now I am being redundant but this troll ("unimaginable") has posted the same post so many times, that people may have forgot. there was an honest mistake and it has been fixed, we are just waiting for cmc to change it back. meanwhile, the accurate information is publicly available, at the block explorer. This is no big mystery. The only thing mysterious is how long will the salty troll keep on with the same redundant loop!? rofl..

not that it needs mention, but, it's simple multiplication, 7200 x days since ~02/2017
awill333

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:23:55 AM

not that it needs mention, but, it's simple multiplication, 7200 x days since ~02/2017

<sigh> it really doesn't seem logical to buy a coin without doing the proper research.. the info is public, a tiny amount of coins compared to any other block chain. 7200 coin per day is a rare coin, just like bitcoin, dash, and all of the other coins that have been acknowledged as rare due to output rate. this guy ("unimaginable") keeps saying a number like it is a big number or something.. really predictable behavior. he's almost got 17 posts now and they are all about Zero! Aren't we feeling special around here? Wink
amp8811

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:32:18 AM

The thing is for new members it is hard to invest to this coin,because cryptopia is close for new members Due to the extremely high number of registrations ))) is there any option to invest in to this coin?
and what is a min for investing?
Thanks Wink
awill333

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:53:53 AM

The thing is for new members it is hard to invest to this coin,because cryptopia is close for new members Due to the extremely high number of registrations ))) is there any option to invest in to this coin?
Thanks Wink

Hi, yes I am seeing that also. Guessing it won't be long before they have their system upgraded to support the traffic. At this time, I don't know of an alternative other than tradesatoshi. Perhaps some folks who wish to provide zero can start using that site? Last I looked there was not much traffic over there so maybe not the best at the moment for good market action.. So I will make a general post here:

FOLKS WHO HAVE ZERO THAT WOULD LIKE TO SELL THEM, KINDLY SUPPORT TRADESATOSHI SO NEW CUSTOMERS (who don't have cryptopia accounts) CAN HAVE ACCESS ALSO.

It would also increase stability of trading to have an active market over there.

As per minimum investment, I think it's a low number, it depends on the market and what their minimums are for each coin.
awill333

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:01:37 AM

I think they saved up a bunch of coins when the market was very low and they are dumping them now, probably still earning something doing it absurdly enough. nonetheless, we know zero is strong and it will rise back up. I'm not scared, that's for sure. My whole savings is invested in Zero. I won't be selling until they reach $100. Wink
Dev went silent. He was all cocky and bold for awhile and then just kinda slithered away.
People who actually tell the truth don't run away, they stand their ground like a grown man.

And here's some more updated truth..

*** ZERO ACTUAL CIRCULATION SUPPLY NOW AT : 2,335,100 and rising (with 7,200 added daily)***

You are delusional, but the number of coins is almost accurate. Thanks for the update (err, uh, all of your posts so about 16x now same "update"), and by the way the "dev" did not slither away anywhere. If you are talking about Demarsac, the frequency of his posts has been about the same as usual. You just showed up and you got all the answer don't you? Nobody has run away. Like I said, delusional.
You're a scam artist.
We buy crypto to escape scammers, not to support new ones.
And if you think i'm gonna sit idly by while you knowingly deceive the buying public, you best think again, bossman.

*** ZERO ACTUAL CIRCULATION SUPPLY NOW AT : 2,335,190 and rising (with 7,200 added daily)***

And btw, I reported to no one because I don't want buyers to get hurt doing so.

Before making a bunch of absurd "accusations", why don't you check the info on this coin? You act like you know so much and you are "revealing" something that was not known, but you are incorrect. Anybody who has interest in this coin should be aware that the supply is "infinite", that is an accurate statement. It is also a published piece of data that is obvious to anyone who has interest in Zero, they should know this.

7200 coins per day=2,628,000 coins per year.

That is very slow inflation and anybody knowledgeable about cryptos knows this. At that rate the coin remains rare. Monero also has infinite supply, produced at a similar rate. They are valued at over $500 now. So what is your point? For somebody that is such a "good guy" and is not holding any Zero's, you sure have been on this forum for about 8 hours now with your redundant loop statements. You are simply pointing out what is well known, so it's no big mystery. As per your statement about "fake" buy orders, get a clue buddy. Just look at the history at CMC you will see there has been upwards of $1MLN spent on Zero's for days now. I am sure these are all "fake" right.. ? Jeez somebody must have a bunch of money they are pushing around the board to achieve this, somebody with that much money would have little interest in doing so. The buys are obviously from the entire world of new people who are just discovering Zero, the best coin in the cryptosphere.

PS: I am not the "bossman" although I am flattered by the title! I am a person who found Zero and traded all of the shitcoins I was holding for Zero. Thereafter, I decided to participate in this forum, largely to diffuse bullshit like your posts, also to provide what help that I can to troubleshoot any problems that users may have. In other words, I am a community "member" and supporter of Zero. Not "the dev" or "the bossman" or anything like that. Of course I wish to see Zero succeed, it is the best coin. So I am here to help. You, however, have an extremely questionable character, but that point is moot and obvious.
amp8811

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:05:26 AM

Thanks Wink

Hi, yes I am seeing that also. Guessing it won't be long before they have their system upgraded to support the traffic. At this time, I don't know of an alternative other than tradesatoshi. Perhaps some folks who wish to provide zero can start using that site? Last I looked there was not much traffic over there so maybe not the best at the moment for good market action.. So I will make a general post here:

FOLKS WHO HAVE ZERO THAT WOULD LIKE TO SELL THEM, KINDLY SUPPORT TRADESATOSHI SO NEW CUSTOMERS (who don't have cryptopia accounts) CAN HAVE ACCESS ALSO.

It would also increase stability of trading to have an active market over there.

As per minimum investment, I think it's a low number, it depends on the market and what their minimums are for each coin.
thanks...
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:05:56 AM

Zero in my opinion will be $100+ before end of year. Hodl your Zero people.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:09:55 AM

Thanks Wink

We don't need shit exchanges for Zero. We need decent to great exchanges. Dev should not waste his time on a shit echange such as Trade Satoshi. We should be focusing on a Cobinhood and Binance, just to name a few. There are a few decentralized exchanges that I am invested in. I think that the future is decentralization. Let's go bigger or decentralized. Don't waste time on Trade Satoshi and Coinsmarkets, etc.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
awill333

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:14:08 AM

Thanks Wink

We don't need shit exchanges for Zero. We need decent to great exchanges. Dev should not waste his time on a shit echange such as Trade Satoshi. We should be focusing on a Cobinhood and Binance, just to name a few. There are a few decentralized exchanges that I am invested in. I think that the future is decentralization. Let's go bigger or decentralized. Don't waste time on Trade Satoshi and Coinsmarkets, etc.

Well, the only problem is that cryptopia is not accepting new users at the moment. The suggestion to provide at tradesathoshi was to help those who can't create accounts at cryptopia. For sure Zero needs to be on some bigger exchanges but these things will happen with a bit of time. Meanwhile, some people are blocked from getting zero's if they didn't already have a cryptopia account, so providing coin on tradesatoshi would solve that as a temporary workaround.

I also like the thought of decentralized exchanges. I know Zero is on barterdex now but I am not sure if they have any volume. Are there recommendations to establish on bigger decentralized exchanges? if so, which? perhaps somebody can look into the process of being listed there.
bubislav

Activity: 395
Merit: 102

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:15:06 AM

WTF is going on here ..... hahahah

awill333

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:17:26 AM

WTF is going on here ..... hahahah

a bit of chaos to keep you entertained. Wink
amp8811

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:21:11 AM

Thanks Wink

i agree,Zero needs  bigger platform for trading! but i just want to be the part of it ))))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: