Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:33:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is garbage.  (Read 4600 times)
fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:00:39 PM

Yes! Bitcoin is definitely a garbage. High fees, slow transaction, so volatile, bubble and so on. Litecoin will be the next garbage.

Smile
Pokerforbtc

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:02:36 PM

not really
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:09:53 PM

It's Rawdog, he is a well known troll he likes to kick shit up and say dumb stuff. Just ignore him.

Fuck you.  That is total bullshit.  Even guys in this thread say the feel the same way.  That's not trolling buddy.  Just because someone says something against your personal feelings, it doesn't make them a troll.  

Satoshi Bitcoin, the real bitcoin, didn't have 1Meg blocks which totally fuck up the fees and MemPool.  1 Meg blocks are there just to drive demand for the Blockstream product 'Lightning'.  It's a scam, and you guys fell for it.  Thank god the people at Bitcoin Cash forked in time to forever get rid of that SegWit shit.  Now the chain has been preserved.  All you will come back to BCH when you finally figure it out that Blockstream is screwing you.  

Now go fuck yourself King Colon.

I'm not really digging the idea of not increasing the blocksize even to 2mb, but lightning is legit. Also, imo, the idea behind BCH is also legit. If anything, just for the sake of the experiment. But the people backing this coin, Ver and Wu? Yeah, no thx. These people are not in it because they think BCH is the "true vision of satoshi" or some similar retarded argument. They're in it because they want to be kings of crypto. They want bcash (suck it Ver) to eventually overtake the real bitcoin. Their relevance and corporate survival (at least for Wu) depend on it. I feel sorry for those that have been duped into believing they're saving bitcoin. I mean, I have some gripes with the core team, particularly Luke Jr., but Ver and Wu would mean the end of bitcoin at some point.
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:00:56 PM

It's Rawdog, he is a well known troll he likes to kick shit up and say dumb stuff. Just ignore him.

Fuck you.  That is total bullshit.  Even guys in this thread say the feel the same way.  That's not trolling buddy.  Just because someone says something against your personal feelings, it doesn't make them a troll.  

Satoshi Bitcoin, the real bitcoin, didn't have 1Meg blocks which totally fuck up the fees and MemPool.  1 Meg blocks are there just to drive demand for the Blockstream product 'Lightning'.  It's a scam, and you guys fell for it.  Thank god the people at Bitcoin Cash forked in time to forever get rid of that SegWit shit.  Now the chain has been preserved.  All you will come back to BCH when you finally figure it out that Blockstream is screwing you.  

I'm not really digging the idea of not increasing the blocksize even to 2mb, but lightning is legit. Also, imo, the idea behind BCH is also legit. If anything, just for the sake of the experiment. But the people backing this coin, Ver and Wu? Yeah, no thx. These people are not in it because they think BCH is the "true vision of satoshi" or some similar retarded argument. They're in it because they want to be kings of crypto. They want bcash (suck it Ver) to eventually overtake the real bitcoin. Their relevance and corporate survival (at least for Wu) depend on it. I feel sorry for those that have been duped into believing they're saving bitcoin. I mean, I have some gripes with the core team, particularly Luke Jr., but Ver and Wu would mean the end of bitcoin at some point.

so,Blockstream  shit needed SegWit to make Lightning work, right ?  Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:06:53 PM

so,Blockstream  shit needed SegWit to make Lightning work, right ?  Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

As explained by mr. Antonopoulos, Segwit is not REQUIRED to make lightning work, but it sure as hell makes things easier. Some aspects of lightning wouldn't be possible without segwit.
mayax
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:12:43 PM

As explained by mr. Antonopoulos, Segwit is not REQUIRED to make lightning work, but it sure as hell makes things easier. Some aspects of lightning wouldn't be possible without segwit.

Ver and Wu are not good but Blockstream is great, correct?  Roll Eyes
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:20:55 PM

I'm so sorry for the people who missed to understand what the bitcoin is all about and what is its true value. Don't know how else to say this. Bitcoin transactions has its price, like everything else in this world. When you are using your credit card that also has the price, everyone is forgetting about that. Or any other service you can think of.
Yes, fees are higher than before but there are reasons for that. At the end if you don't like it you don't have to use it, simple as that. No one is forcing anyone to use bitcoin so stop complaining.

malaj
sic57005

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:21:06 PM

It is just not a good idea to make casual payments with BTC. BTC is more for holdings like digital gold, and of course, for speculations.

For "digital cash" transactions just use DASH with instapayment and everything will be fine. There are lots of not so well known options too.

And please stop spam with worthless BCH shit. It is just clone of BTC with all drawbacks. The only "advantage" of BCH is that nobody actually uses it, so, yes, transactions are fast and cheap, but only because, again, nobody uses it.
marc_a

Activity: 116
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:27:52 PM

Yes! Bitcoin is definitely a garbage. High fees, slow transaction, so volatile, bubble and so on. Litecoin will be the next garbage.

yes there are better coins then those you mention now. But there too are just better known by the mass, and therefor in demand.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
MrBadger

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:30:16 PM

Everybody considering bitcoin garbage.... can you please let me have it?
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:35:31 PM

i agree, that it is not useful.
Yesterday I had to go and start to use another payment solution which was not crypto because of the high fees of BTC.
I had to pay for my subscription of digital goods and the high fee was annoying as f.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Sun_light

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:35:55 PM

Bitcoin fees are very high now.anyone do not transaction small amount.because fees.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:37:03 PM

How can we be expected to invest in this stupidity?

Here is a guy trying to give Andreas a tip of $1.50.  To do that, he paid $13.46 in fees.  Does that seem like a sensible payment system?  Not.  It is garbage.  SegWit didn't help with anything.  
I could understand your true care Shocked Shocked Shocked about bitcon.But don't worry and stay cool.We could hope that very soon lightning network would be activated and all these transacion fee problems would get solved.
This is so ridiculous that this person is using such words for bitcoin just because of transaction fees. Bitcoin is not a garbage at all, it is a blessing. Why you don’t look at other positive things that bitcoin has done to the society? It is so easy to blame it for high transaction fees but very tough for some people to praise it for all goods it is ding ti the society. Indeed, after activation of this very system, all is going to be fine, just be patient.
mayax
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:42:29 PM

I'm so sorry for the people who missed to understand what the bitcoin is all about and what is its true value. Don't know how else to say this. Bitcoin transactions has its price, like everything else in this world. When you are using your credit card that also has the price, everyone is forgetting about that. Or any other service you can think of.
Yes, fees are higher than before but there are reasons for that. At the end if you don't like it you don't have to use it, simple as that. No one is forcing anyone to use bitcoin so stop complaining.

my card has NO fee. I don't pay any fee for any online or offline transaction and it is INSTANT. Don't tell me about settlement which may take a week.

all the vendors are receiving their funds within 1-2 days. it's all it matters. make an online transaction by using gold and it has a very modest fee. YES, it is possible and it's instant too Smiley
Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:45:06 PM

Garbage costing more than 15,000 dollars at the moment, this is too expensive rubbish. If we talk about the shortcomings of bitcoins, such as slow transactions and too high commission costs, then these problems seem to have been resolved. Recently, bitcoin transactions with the "lightning" project have been successfully completed, when we no longer need to wait for a long time for transactions and they will be made very quickly. Also this project allows you to carry out transactions with small amounts and commissions will be less than one dollar.
flatnose101

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:45:40 PM

How can we be expected to invest in this stupidity?

Here is a guy trying to give Andreas a tip of $1.50.  To do that, he paid $13.46 in fees.  Does that seem like a sensible payment system?  Not.  It is garbage.  SegWit didn't help with anything.  
I could understand your true care Shocked Shocked Shocked about bitcon.But don't worry and stay cool.We could hope that very soon lightning network would be activated and all these transacion fee problems would get solved.
This is so ridiculous that this person is using such words for bitcoin just because of transaction fees. Bitcoin is not a garbage at all, it is a blessing. Why you don’t look at other positive things that bitcoin has done to the society? It is so easy to blame it for high transaction fees but very tough for some people to praise it for all goods it is ding ti the society. Indeed, after activation of this very system, all is going to be fine, just be patient.
If they dont like the fee then there is no reason for it to call that bitcoin is a garbage and perhaps we all know that bitcoin are really helpful specially in our life it helps a lot so after we have been benefited by it and now experiencing some that you are not likely it was not a reason to be called it as a garbage.
gsm_sharif

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 08:09:58 PM

Bitcoin is good crypto currency.But bitcoin transaction fee is too much.I wanted to make a small transaction but fee is very high, then I stop this Cry
Gab0

Activity: 283
Merit: 127

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:12:17 PM

I do not agree that bitcoin is garbage, but if the administration has had the problem of scalability.
The fees are horrible, and if the problem is not solved soon, another currency will take the place of bitcoin.
The refuge of value is a consequence of utility.

Not even Bitcoin Core believed that the fees would be so high, which shows how badly they have addressed the problem.

source: https://bitcoincore.org/en/2015/12/23/capacity-increases-faq/
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:25:25 PM

Hello! Very strange situation here!

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:46:41 PM

I think that bitkoin was created for trial manipulation, so there is no need to impose high hopes on it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: