Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:36:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is garbage.  (Read 4597 times)
daduremi

Activity: 252
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:56:56 AM

it is a bad scheme, if it is fixed and unchanged bitcoin will end miserable
they will switch to altcoin, bitcoin is indeed the first cryptocurenci but if no altcoin bitcoin will not be number one, because there is altcoin underneath
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:03:07 AM

Well, please, all of your, please throw your garbage away. That is not just for cleanliness but for the protection of your health as well. And here I am, a lowly garbage collector ready to serve you. You can send your Private Message to me in case you want your garbage to be collected. I would be very happy to send you my garbage wallet address. What a nice year this would be if a lot of you will be throwing your garbage away and stop saving them despite your garbage remarks and complaints.  Wink
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:09:17 AM

It seems to me that the error is Satoshi Nakamoto was the fact that he didn't report the growth mechanism of the unit automatically in the system. The rate of mining coins, there is but indicative of the speed of transaction confirmation no.
Jaya1995

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:38:46 AM

when thinking bitcoin is garbage then the person is nothing more than the junk itself and not understand the internet world
heyspongebob

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:40:00 AM

Is not garbage, moreover you can purchase another currencies that are definitely better to 'tip' and do small transactions than bitcoin at this point
albertorma

Activity: 173
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 04:46:04 AM

Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency so everyone loves it  Wink

Don't think about paying 1.50$ to Andreas, think big. Think making a 200000$ transactions with multiple outputs. You can do it whenever, from wherever to wherever. If you pay those 13$ fees then in some minutes. Isn't it just wonderful?

And by the way, if you really want to pay Andreas just make a transaction with 1 input and 1-2 output, I think you will be able to do it Wink Use custom fees not 400 sat/byte.

Not saying that It is not a problem, but from my perspective not a big one. Bitcoin is scalable and will solve this somehow (third parties could be useful)

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:49:36 AM

Bitcoin is not a garbage some people say that but its not thrue because bitcoin has a lot of benefits some people didnt know about bitcoin.bitcoin is not a garbage because it helps the people who do not have a permanent job and also theirs a lot of benefits here in bitcoin

Those people who say bitcoin is a garbage are the real garbage, I can prove to them that bitcoin is not because I am benefited on its great technology. Well if bitcoin is a garbage then this thing is the best garbage ever since bitcoin makes a lot of people rich. I want this garbage so badly, if you can't appreciate bitcoin, I am willing to loot your garbage.
arcfaith

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

Work smart, Play hard

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:11:32 AM

Yes transaction is high now, but with the speed that technology is advancing towards, we will see a lower cost and faster transaction very soon. For now, for small amounts to transfer switch to Ethereum instead. There are more than enough reasons to prove that Bitcoin is changing the world, and sooner or later, it will be integrated in even our everyday life.

fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:19:39 AM

Ya I do think too that bitcoin is garbage right now. With the advance technologies nowadays, I still can not believe that the transaction fee of bitcoin is so high and took a very time. I think it is time for bitcoin to make a change or we make a change to move to other cryptocurrencies.

Smile
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:24:44 AM

Ya I do think too that bitcoin is garbage right now. With the advance technologies nowadays, I still can not believe that the transaction fee of bitcoin is so high and took a very time. I think it is time for bitcoin to make a change or we make a change to move to other cryptocurrencies.

Well its sad that you have to say it is a garbage . Kindly go back and think that today you are earning something due to bitcoin and thus we have altcoins today because of the initial coin called as bitcoin. I do agree that the time to transfer is high in btc but once other coins gain popularity may be they will also take same time . I hope some how unconfirmed transactions also reduces

Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:38:09 PM

You know what it is too funny once you heard some people they say that bitcoin is just a trash. The garbage that they called is the asset of other people and become successful indeed.
Bitcoin is not a trash but a blessing which help all of us to become financially stable.
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:32:35 PM

You know what it is too funny once you heard some people they say that bitcoin is just a trash. The garbage that they called is the asset of other people and become successful indeed.
Bitcoin is not a trash but a blessing which help all of us to become financially stable.

Well i think if it wasn't of bitcoin crypto world might still be unknown. Many people or should i say investors are being hooked up into bitcoins success and perhaps that transaction fee went high due to a massive increase in bitcoins price that time. If we knew that the transaction fee is that high, maybe we should just make our money worth it first before we get it.
readygoaw

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:28:30 PM

Yes transaction is high now, but with the speed that technology is advancing towards, we will see a lower cost and faster transaction very soon. For now, for small amounts to transfer switch to Ethereum instead. There are more than enough reasons to prove that Bitcoin is changing the world, and sooner or later, it will be integrated in even our everyday life.

I do not agree that Bitcoin is garbage. Many on Bitcoin have earned good money and its price is very high. The future will show the fate of Bitcoin.
readygoaw

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:28:21 PM

If you invested in this coins some years ago and would decide to sell it then you’ll get a sum of money that really very impressive. We are talking about some hundreds percent of profit. Think about it!
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:58:28 PM

How can we be expected to invest in this stupidity?

Here is a guy trying to give Andreas a tip of $1.50.  To do that, he paid $13.46 in fees.  Does that seem like a sensible payment system?  Not.  It is garbage.  SegWit didn't help with anything.  

In addition, this guy who is trying to buy coffee for bitcoin, will have to wait a few days for confirmation of his transaction, otherwise he will not invest in 30 dollars. Therefore while bitcoin garbage is doubly. He obviously does not perform his basic function - a means of payment.
Aileen C.

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:09:47 PM

Bitcoin is not a garbage. Why? Coz you cant find BTC on trash can! Haha. Kidding.  But seriously why these people say so that BTC is garbage? They should search that bitcoin can help us an easy way of transaction and somehow can give us profit.

Here is a guy trying to give Andreas a tip of $1.50.  To do that, he paid $13.46 in fees.  Does that seem like a sensible payment system?  Not.  It is garbage.  SegWit didn't help with anything.  

https://i.imgur.com/DDMQjOw.jpg
  In addition, this guy who is trying to buy coffee for bitcoin, will have to wait a few days for confirmation of his transaction, otherwise he will not invest in 30 dollars. Therefore while bitcoin garbage is doubly. He obviously does not perform his basic function - a means of payment.
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:14:02 PM

bitcoin will have miserable end
Then why are you buying as of two days ago?

Do not  invest  if you really think that bitcoin has a miserable end. Your investment will be wasted   Lol!

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
nthnode404

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:23:40 PM

If Bitcoin is garbage, send it to me. I will be happy to take your garbage. As the saying goes, one mans junk is another mans treasure! Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:32:09 PM

Too much saying about transaction fees and waiting time, but we can't blame someone because things are really just different now, BTC is harder to mine and the network is congested. If they won't be able to find solutions in the underlying problems here then people will really start go to altcoins, BTC might be the purest and truest of all the crytocurrencies but the flaws are popping out. I will wait till the lightning network will go on functional. This will be bad if that won't solve the problem.

Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:58:57 PM

BITCOIN is bubble, therefore it is dangerous. BTC has increased more than 20 times since the beginning of this year, from around a thousand dollars to almost 20,000 at the climax of December. Not only the strength of this growth is impressive, but also the short period of time it took place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: