Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:39:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is garbage.  (Read 4603 times)
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:34:36 PM

This was one of the reason ethereum looked so nice  when I invested. Although the fees dont have to deal with the amount of btc, it is a problem with micro payments which is why people should use alternatives like litecoin, dash, ethereum.

Don't you see what happened to Ethereum over the last few days with all those kitties?

Since the value of bitcoins today is massively increasing then it only means that most of the altcoins will be really profitable because some of the investors will also be interested on investing in any altcoins, it was cheaper and some of the stores that are accepting bitcoins should also accept altcoins in order to have a micro payment.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:02:05 PM

I think that over time these nuances will be taken into account, and the commission will be less. While it is too early to talk about the everyday use of bitcoin, it is still too young.
cryptojoe

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:03:06 PM

The way I see it, Bitcoin is not meant for giving tips.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:03:39 PM

Bitcoin is garbage.

And when the price gets low enough, we will have a whole bunch of garbage collectors buying it up.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
ShadyMash
Copper Member

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

https://wesp.io

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 06:27:19 PM

so we cant tell bitcoin a garbage.it is the 1st crypto currency.and it is the heart of  crypto world.it is true that fees is too much.so new solution must find for them instead of calling it a garbage.because bitcoin gave lot of people money.bitcoin turn poor people to rich.and for me bitcoin gave lot of profits and change my world.garbage cant do that.only thing to do is find a solution for the problem.

Kalatas

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:51:30 PM

Im not agree because the exchange rate now of 1 bitcoin is very high for dollars and for Philippines moneynow.
bunca

Activity: 110
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:03:13 AM

Bitcoin is a virtual currency, such as QQ coins, can be circulated on the Internet, bitcoin itself has no value, such as the issue of banknotes.
William1978

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:08:42 AM

should we also support the development of bitcoin, instead of damaging the good name of bitcoin.For the mean time like i said i believe new innovations will come out for bitcoin.
antchains

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:19:17 AM

Instead of being fooled by the price of bitcoin, Bitcoin should be a cryptocurrency. It has the value of investing only because people think that it has the potential and is worth supporting, not hype.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:26:22 AM

How can we be expected to invest in this stupidity?

Here is a guy trying to give Andreas a tip of $1.50.  To do that, he paid $13.46 in fees.  Does that seem like a sensible payment system?  Not.  It is garbage.  SegWit didn't help with anything.  

Well, its really hard to tell that something is garbage when that garabge that you are referring to or Bitcoin is something that has a value that exceeds all the price value of cryptocurrencies. However, it can still be pointed out that it still is imperfect but it still has benefits that far outweighs anything that we can theow at it in also regardig the numbe rof people who invested on it
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:42:06 AM

Don't waste you time Rawdog.. they don't care as long as it can be used to profit REAL MONEY.

Oh and the guy you mentioned said on Twitter way back that ETHEREUM can not compete with Bitcoin.
It was never designed to and it's not a currency.
It's an App's platform "DAPPS" gimmick smart contract fuel token system.. for profit.
Hence why it was launched as an ICO and thus manipulated heavily on launch and ever since.
Making the guy who made rich beyond comprehension.

He wasn't the only notable person who said this.
I said it all along as other well known crypto guys.

Once again the hoards of deaf and dumb greedy useless tits on a bull parade it around as the Bitcoin killer.. the "no. 2 coin".. *soon to dethrone BTC. (the same types of greedy idiots said that about Doge coin in late 2013 / early 2014 too across the entire web hoping to lure in more suckers)
It's been swiss-cheese with security, speed problems, forks, centralization, manipulation, legal problems and was rigged on launch like all ICO's.

It's going nowhere.. like all of crypto.
This shit is a retarded failure.
Why ?

Imagine knowing that a comet / meteor was coming to wipe us all out then doing nothing about it for 8 years.
What the OP here illustrated nicely with pictures for dumb people was known since day one.
We watched it get this bad bit by bit gradually as NO ONE gove zero fucks.
Why ?
Because Bitcoin is awesome and WORTH $20,000.00 per coin .

FUD first & ask questions later™
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:05:29 AM

https://youtu.be/CAmd0enttBw
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:09:13 AM

That's where altcoins are useful. When bitcoin's value are so high that giving a tip is such a waste you can use altcoins. Bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency. And bitcoin will not be on top if there's none on its bottom.

I strongly disagreen Bitcoin is a good cryptocurrency. This has been speedily taking over the market. Its growth and popularity is skyrocketing and this will continue to develop as time pass. Also, a lot of people has been earning good vecause of bitcoin.
janah

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:20:24 AM

How can we be expected to invest in this stupidity?

Here is a guy trying to give Andreas a tip of $1.50.  To do that, he paid $13.46 in fees.  Does that seem like a sensible payment system?  Not.  It is garbage.  SegWit didn't help with anything.  

This is one of the reason why bitcoin dropping price it has too high transaction fees. Bitcoin network currently experiencing record high traffic resulting in higher miners fees and longer confirmation time for transaction. If you want to give some tip use other coins that you think have lower fees so that you can save your bitcoins.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 07:29:20 AM

This is really too much. But still it does not prove BITCOIN to be a garbage.You should yourself think once that if BITCOIN would be the garbage then no one is this much stupid that he will pay such a high fees.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
Bambinoe

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:35:29 AM

Bitcoin is not garbage but is just experiencing some downward trend which will later phase off.

Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:56:08 AM

One man's garbage is another man's gold.

sent from my X6
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:08:59 AM

Transaction costs are too high. Confirmation time blocks too. I think bitcoin is losing faith. However, there are many other good coin and you should invest in them. ETH is an example

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:55:17 AM

Bitcoin is not garbage but is just experiencing some downward trend which will later phase off.

You do realize many people couldn't care less what they are worth right ?
Why did you post that ? You clearly did not get what he said or understand crypto.

People in crypto are now brain damaged pajeets.
I can't be bothered talking to you idiots.. you are insufferably stupid.

Recap for the 'tards.
If the thing doesn't work ? Then it's worthless.
Understand what investing means now dumb fucks ?
Would you invest in a company that makes broken products ?
YES.. you would which is why BTC is worth 10k.

Please kill yourselves idiots.
I can't believe there is this many morons on the web.
The rise of BTC and popularity is eye opening.. i had no idea there was that many brain dead greedy dipshits out there.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:11:54 AM

ETH has also been quite good for me.   

sent from my X6
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: