Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:28:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is garbage.  (Read 4597 times)
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:44:13 AM

This is as a big impact that bitcoin faces at this stage. It is not suitable for small transactions, anyway it is too expensive which is obviously not a plausible channel. Cool
Bitcoin is not too expensive rather it is highly profitable. Even if it is expensive, people have made it because it deserves to be. There are many cases where bitcoiners have made millions with this currency. People face some problems in the beginning to own bitcoin but even if they are unable to pay on the nail for buying bitcoin, they can work with signature campaigns to have bitcoin. There are many options for earning bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jitra

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

Professional Translator (Malaysian Language)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:06:07 PM

It doesn't appear that bitcoin is a garbage, yet!  There was a news today referencing bitcoin up while stock market is down.  CRYPTOCURRENCIES like bitcoin, Ripple and Ethereum are have all soared after the Dow Jones index collapsed this week following a particularly trying month for digital cash. So what does the stock market blip mean for cryptocurrencies in the future?

csr.INPACTOR.com  ◁|▌ A NEW HUMANITARIAN ECOSYSTEM ▐|▷  theINCITEMENT.com
■■■■■■■■■■■■■   POWERED BY CSR Tokens   ■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:17:47 PM

It doesn't appear that bitcoin is a garbage, yet!  There was a news today referencing bitcoin up while stock market is down.  CRYPTOCURRENCIES like bitcoin, Ripple and Ethereum are have all soared after the Dow Jones index collapsed this week following a particularly trying month for digital cash. So what does the stock market blip mean for cryptocurrencies in the future?
How come that other people calling bitcoin as a garbage, of course not, it is not a garbage and would never be, it is something that we need today tomorrow and for the rest of our life, let us be honest that cryptocurrency brings a lot of opportunities for all of us and our life had change not only to the fact that we are earning but because of the convenience it had help us a lot so how can someone could say that it is a garbage, maybe that person is just after the money that he can have here and not truly embracing the concept.

BitChief

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:20:57 PM

How come that other people calling bitcoin as a garbage, of course not, it is not a garbage and would never be, it is something that we need today tomorrow and for the rest of our life, let us be honest that cryptocurrency brings a lot of opportunities for all of us and our life had change not only to the fact that we are earning but because of the convenience it had help us a lot so how can someone could say that it is a garbage, maybe that person is just after the money that he can have here and not truly embracing the concept.

People sold at $6k and now they are mad, it's natural for one to get defensive after getting rekt. I personally believe we should all do everything we can to support bottom sellers, they sold us their crypto for next to nothing after all

GoNetWork★☆★ By the Winning Team at ETHWaterloo ★☆★GoNetWork
▬World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon▬ (https://gonetwork.co/)
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:26:19 PM

No, bitcoin is very useful to many people they work with bitcoin to feed their families.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:06:47 PM

Bitcoin is not a garbage, in fact you earned a money when you play bitcoin. in the place where bitcoin is forbidden and maybe they call it a waste but here in the philippines many profitable nets and when you earn it you can consider it as your part time job.
Jitra

Merit: 5

Professional Translator (Malaysian Language)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 04:00:30 AM

People sold at $6k and now they are mad, it's natural for one to get defensive after getting rekt. I personally believe we should all do everything we can to support bottom sellers, they sold us their crypto for next to nothing after all

If you've been reading some of the most recent headlines, you'll see that several experts predicted higher bitcoin prices, with the lowest prediction being $50,000 by the end of the year, and the most extreme is 1 million $USD by MacAffee.  He even said he's gonna eat his own copulatory organ if it doesn't happen.  Who says bitcoin is garbage???

csr.INPACTOR.com  ◁|▌ A NEW HUMANITARIAN ECOSYSTEM ▐|▷  theINCITEMENT.com
■■■■■■■■■■■■■   POWERED BY CSR Tokens   ■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Jetakenare

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 04:27:24 AM

I keep saying that we overlook the basis and focus on the minors. Remember when cell phones used to be so huge? But the technology was genius. Same here. We are evolving with bitcoin.
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:56:41 AM
Merited by tranduc2101 (1)

If you've been reading some of the most recent headlines, you'll see that several experts predicted higher bitcoin prices, with the lowest prediction being $50,000 by the end of the year, and the most extreme is 1 million $USD by MacAffee.  He even said he's gonna eat his own copulatory organ if it doesn't happen.  Who says bitcoin is garbage???
These are just hypotheses. I do not believe in the hypotheses of experts or even those who have entered into the perennial crypto market. We all will be wronged. Instead of believing in someone else's words, I'll find out for myself about the crypto market. That is the best way to bring in real income.
My friends have trusted the experts and they have suffered a very heavy loss. I will learn from it.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:10:46 AM

do not ever assume that bitcoin is rubbish is actually going on is bitcoin convert sampat to gold and must be enjoyed all the people until now that i see is many people will get it and they will assume bitcoin is magic money because without form having high price,
and imagine if it is considered garbage is wrong without form but is considered waste Grin Grin
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:26:14 AM

Nobody says that now bitcoin is perfect. Yes, he is now going through a difficult period, considering ways to get out of the situation with its hanging transactions and high commission fees. As a way out, there is a network of lightning, and more recently a more advanced phantom network. Therefore, the situation can soon be corrected. All this is temporary.

RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 12:44:00 PM

Nobody says that now bitcoin is perfect. Yes, he is now going through a difficult period

Maybe going to continue going down forever.  Function isn't going up.  Lightning is broken already.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Ray3z

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:16:59 PM

No, bitcoin is very useful to many people they work with bitcoin to feed their families.
This is not true.  Maybe they feed their families garbage

Why all of your sentence include garbage? Is it so necesarry to say like that? I think there is something else that you can say but not garbage.
However garbage is not all not useful. You can filter the garbage into some category like organic and anorganic. The organic one is very useful and you know how we can use organic one for our life. So although you said bitcoin is garbage but bitcoin is not always bad.
jhezmark

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:35:53 PM

i guess bitcoin is not a garbage bitcoin can use to you daily needs. but you can spend more time to make your bitcoin to get more income .. 😃
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:37:08 AM

i guess bitcoin is not a garbage bitcoin can use to you daily needs. but you can spend more time to make your bitcoin to get more income .. 😃

I think most people not agree with you by saying bitcoin is garbage.
I think bitcoin is related with this forum. Stay here will make you being a garbage.

Parwesh Chaudhary

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:56:13 AM

BTC is not for for real life use now, as it'sole purpose was when the algorithm was being designed.

It has become more of an investment option and this is how people have find it's relevancy and this is how it would be considered. Once 21 million BTC are mined, it would be like an asset and you need to pay additional fee to buy and sale BTC, as there would be no BTC for miners to validate the transaction.

So, the problem would remain the same for which the BTC was developed.

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:02:00 AM

Nobody says that now bitcoin is perfect. Yes, he is now going through a difficult period

Maybe going to continue going down forever.  Function isn't going up.  Lightning is broken already.
Yep since ages people saying Bitcoin is a scam, yet Bitcoin still exists and gain a lot of popularity. And I don't see the lightning network is a failure, it being successfully tested on the mainnet test.
sampath19

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:13:27 AM

no. BTC is the best digital coin .
Rezile143

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:27:47 AM

Bitcoin is not garbage. The user only has a problem
promode

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 05:38:42 AM

How can we be expected to invest in this stupidity?

Here is a guy trying to give Andreas a tip of $1.50.  To do that, he paid $13.46 in fees.  Does that seem like a sensible payment system?  Not.  It is garbage.  SegWit didn't help with anything.  

https://i.imgur.com/DDMQjOw.jpg

try it now, Using Lighting Network Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: