Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:38:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121477 times)
FreedomCoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 507

Freedom to choose

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 06:47:36 PM

wow... so this is the kind of support i would get if i used Nugs?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 06:50:06 PM

wow... so this is the kind of support i would get if i used Nugs?

What support is that?

Your Alias is freedom_coin, you should appreciate the freedom of speech Alloted on this thread.  If I had censored everyone from the begining there would be no need for this kind of hateful talk and I wouldn't have been banned into the off-topic section.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 12:41:34 AM

Still entertaining  Grin

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 01:25:15 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2013, 01:40:55 AM by Vlad2Vlad

Still entertaining  Grin

Yeah, but I had a revelation - and as a result I'm gonna have to make a change to one of my major predictions.

I said bitcoin would gets its ETF and by next year we would see a $1,000 bitcoin price.

Well, I was wrong.  $1,000 is gonna get blown out really fast.  Too fast.  I'm now seeing at least a $5,000 piece for Bitcoin and quite possibly as high as $10,000 within 12-24 months after the ETF license is awarded.

Yeah, it's gonna get that crazy.  So that means coins like ixCoin hitting $100 or Devcoin hitting $1 is gonna be a no brainer.  Only problem is picking out the coins which will gain the most as not all coins will go that high on a % basis, although they should all be worth much more than today, even CrapCoins, if you can believe it.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 01:45:17 AM

Oh a happy note:  I'm now a true 1% owner of ixCoin. I finally bought just over 200,000 ixCoins.  I can't believe it took me over 2 weeks and bidding as high as 15,000 ixCoins per Bitcoin to finally get that many coins.

So I feel sorry for anyone trying to buy any real amount of ixCoins - this coin can pop so hard and fast that people will think it's Bitcoin 2.0.

Now it just needs some interest.  And I need more Bitcoins to do the same thing with a number of different coins.

ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 06:36:16 AM

Still entertaining  Grin

Yeah, but I had a revelation - and as a result I'm gonna have to make a change to one of my major predictions.

I said bitcoin would gets its ETF and by next year we would see a $1,000 bitcoin price.

Well, I was wrong.  $1,000 is gonna get blown out really fast.  Too fast.  I'm now seeing at least a $5,000 piece for Bitcoin and quite possibly as high as $10,000 within 12-24 months after the ETF license is awarded.

Yeah, it's gonna get that crazy.  So that means coins like ixCoin hitting $100 or Devcoin hitting $1 is gonna be a no brainer.  Only problem is picking out the coins which will gain the most as not all coins will go that high on a % basis, although they should all be worth much more than today, even CrapCoins, if you can believe it.

Yeah cause you have to have no brain to actually buy devcoins  Roll Eyes
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 07:34:14 AM

Still entertaining  Grin

At nearly 2 million Devcoins per bitcoin - that's a steal.  Devcoin has a design problem in that it prints too many coins but at this level it's nearly impossible to not make a profit in the near future especially with the Bitcoin ETF coming.

Bankers will look for the older coins as they offer better quality, more trust as opposed to newer CrapCoins and scamCoins so devcoin would be a candidate for an alt coin basket in the event Bitcoin gets its own ETF.

And to spend $1,000 on devcoins at this ridiculous low price just to make sure you cover your basis its really a no-brainer and not a big risk.  Only 1 coin had to pop for you to literally get rich when this Bitcoin ETF Takes off cause that one coin is gonna go up more than DELL did in the 90's.  Bitcoin did it, Litecoin did ti and Namecoin did it and that's was without the crazy hype and media frenzy that gonna go global by next year.

Here I am screaming from the rooftops and nobody hears me!

Bank on it!

ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 08:19:10 AM

Still entertaining  Grin

At nearly 2 million Devcoins per bitcoin - that's a steal.  Devcoin has a design problem in that it prints too many coins but at this level it's nearly impossible to not make a profit in the near future especially with the Bitcoin ETF coming.

Bankers will look for the older coins as they offer better quality, more trust as opposed to newer CrapCoins and scamCoins so devcoin would be a candidate for an alt coin basket in the event Bitcoin gets its own ETF.

And to spend $1,000 on devcoins at this ridiculous low price just to make sure you cover your basis its really a no-brainer and not a big risk.  Only 1 coin had to pop for you to literally get rich when this Bitcoin ETF Takes off cause that one coin is gonna go up more than DELL did in the 90's.  Bitcoin did it, Litecoin did ti and Namecoin did it and that's was without the crazy hype and media frenzy that gonna go global by next year.

Bank on it!

I personally like the idea behind Devcoins... It's pretty ingenious and also incredibly hard to clone... but you don't buy them you can make a ton of them on Devtome... wasting Bitcoin's buying devcoins is dumb broooo
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 08:29:37 AM

Still entertaining  Grin

Bank on it!

I personally like the idea behind Devcoins... It's pretty ingenious and also incredibly hard to clone... but you don't buy them you can make a ton of them on Devtome... wasting Bitcoin's buying devcoins is dumb broooo

Here's the problem with earning them right now. I did the math and its not even $3 per hour.

If you have time to kill, sure but if your time is worth more than $3 per hour then its better to just buy them.

I did write for almost 2 months and earned around 15 million coins but once the earnings dropped so low and on top of that the value dropped by around 85% it was just hard to stay motivated to keep writing.

And given Devcoin is printing 200 million coins per month and they have no cap, ever, 15 million coins just isn't enough.  I think I need at least 30 million just to be sure in case Devcoin is gonna end up being that coin.

I like ixCoin cause its gonna be an interesting story in 18 months when there's no more coins and its such a bitcoin clone that bankers may see what I see:  hey, if bitcoin can go to $1,000 per coin with their ETF why don't we do an ETF for ixCoin, even the developer name has a Satoshi sounding name, its a perfect sell.

And I like devcoin for totally different reasons - it's a great socio-political play.  I can see countries like France and Canada really liking a coin like Devcoin - it's a job creation coin, it's socially responsible - it's a politicians pipe dream, man, talk about an easy sell.

So we'll see - I'm hoping to mine other coins, including CrapCoins cause you never know what will resonate with bankers, hedge funds or the masses looking to invest in a different alt coin. 

Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 09:59:49 AM

Isn't this supposed to be at alternative coins section?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 05:21:04 PM

Yeah, but too many people felt they had an opinion and I refused to censor any of them and as a result we got the boot to off topic.

The funny part is that these same people, whose freedom of speech I respected were demanding that the mods shut down my thread.  Now that's irony and I still hold their freedoms in high regard - thus far I haven't banned, censored or filed a complaint against any person.  But, as you can see, it's turned out a bit nasty.  Entertaining and educational for some, but kinda mean spirited.

mnyonpa

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 11:37:08 PM

More suitable for “Revelations” section really.

BTC address for donations: 1EEjkAqLXTxscD24D1S6aXWtxPUWxSkHcd
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 11:41:31 PM

More suitable for “Revelations” section really.

Hahhahahaaa.

That's a good one.  Not sure if that's a compliment or an insult but it was funny.  Thanks either way.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 12:21:36 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2013, 09:22:44 AM by Vlad2Vlad

How many NUGs miners do we have right now?

Are you guys hitting the Golden Blocks with no issues?  Is anybody seeing excessive hopping to get the golden blocks?  Like, is it a problem, is the coin being gamed for the Golden Blocks, cause I'd rather not waste the money to make it a true lottery draw every 2 hours unless I really have to.

Apparently that's gonna require a lot of coding.  On average how many coins are you guys mining in 24 hours and with what rig/setup?  TIA!

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 12:22:33 AM

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 12:25:56 AM

JackJack, sweet - I'm glad to hear it.  What else are you mining and about how many NUGs can you get in 24 hours if you focus on just NUGs?  Thanks!

Also, have you bought any ixCoins?  I really advice just buying a few thousand ixCoins.  It won't cost you much.

bob131313

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 03:29:30 AM

What is your NUG address Vlad?
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 04:59:56 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2013, 06:34:26 AM by Vlad2Vlad

What is your NUG address Vlad?

What's the dealio, yo?

NgusVoYb5i5goLPqNUjjDWNdmhH6ox1Whg

Thanks!

Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 08:40:49 AM

Still entertaining  Grin

Wow, so all the people at which you are laughing at in this ead will be worth dozen millions of $ very soon, that's your prediction?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 08:57:04 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2013, 09:11:09 AM by Vlad2Vlad

Still entertaining  Grin

Wow, so all the people at which you are laughing at in this ead will be worth dozen millions of $ very soon, that's your prediction?

Absolutely not, it never works that way, which is why I'm shouting from the rooftops and in the event I am right, more people will be worth more than they would have been otherwise.

See, let's say I'm right.  99% of the people on here are not finance or economics types - so that means 99% do not expect such an enormous jump in Bitcoin's price or any other alt coin for that matter.

Most here mine and do not purchase actual alt coins (like I have been doing since day 1, with actual Dollars) and that's cause most lack the necessary convictions and experience in stocks and they don't see any real future, at least not so much so soon.

So what do you think will happen when Bitcoin goes to say $270 and breaks its all time high?  What will happen if say this CrapCoin goes to say 2 cents per coin or Devcoin goes to just 1 penny from like 1/100th of a penny now or ixCoin goes to say 10 cents from half a penny now?

Most people here have never been around such volatile investments and since most don't expect a huge rise at least not a quick rise once they see say $10,000, $50,000 or especially say $100,000 worth of coins in their wallets what do you think they'll do?

SELL SELL SELL

they'll dump as fast as they can cause they can't believe what luck they had and they FEAR they'll never see that kind of easy money ever again.  This is where FEAR and GREED take over all rational thought and 99% of the people in this world are simply not trained to overcome that fear and greed so they'll react impulsively; thus, losing all objectivity.  I've seen it in stocks many many times and it actually happened to me (numerous times) early on in my career until I taught myself to stay detached from any risky, volatile investment.

And at that point the new batch of speculators will come in as that price will seem cheap to them compared to Bitcoin or many other stocks and once they see a quick 10-fold rise they'll be shocked, overcome with FEAR and Greed and most of those guys will sell as well.

And the cycle repeates without a single person ever making millions.  Statistically, at most, 1/10th of 1% have the nerves of steel and powerful convictions to risk losing $50,000 or $100,000 on the mere feeling or conviction that it will go much higher.  Most people are simply not wired to take that kind of risk and even if you are - if yo don't see it, if you don't have your own convictions based on something solid then you will sell even if a guy like me is screaming:  NO NO NO IT'S GOING TO $1 MILLION!!!

And this is why I'm working so hard to brainwash people into seeing now what's going to happen cause if I can't convince a few people to hold off even a few extra days - that could be another $100,000 in free cash.....or if I'm wrong I could cost that person that entire $100,000 in pure lifetime profits....hence, we're back to the same fear cycle which dictates 99.9% of people on here whom are not trained and experienced traders or investors will sell way way too early so no need to worry about too many millionaires.

Good luck to everyone - I hope I'm right and I hope many of you have the guts and nerves of steel to hold on while everyone is going crazy and dumping all their coins for the easiest profits they've ever seen.

Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: