Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:01:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121471 times)
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 02:21:42 AM

Yes I have most of the posts. They are mostly one line updates or fixing problems. That's called support. That many views and that few posts mean people are not having issues and the launch was great.

No premine with clients for Windows Mac and Linux on launch. Two pools and a block explorer with a faucet in under 18 hours.

That's called a smooth launch and great support for a coin

How did you get 2 pools when I put up bounties and there's no even 1 pool?  Why wouldn't someone do it for a bounty?

Maybe if all you guys weren't trying to kill this great coin people would have helped.

It's funny to me you and everyone else killed this coin and mocked it and called it shit and CrapCoin and that it would die just to copy it and many others to try to steal it and copy it

And I still don't see what's so special about this coin that so many wanna steal it baclmail for it, hijack it and copy it straight up with no added features?  Why?  Especially since less than a week ago you all shit on it on a daily basis.

Why do you like it so much now?  Why didn't you copy ixCoin or galaxyCoin or any other coin that seems to do well?  I keep asking but nobody wants to give an honest answer cause I honestly don't know why but I really want to understand why this coin?

Anybody have any idea, a hunch, a feeling, why?

Cause now I'm dead broke with no more coins to give for bounties, and praying to God for a miracle, a big Miracle.  And God has come through for me sometimes in ways that left me stunned and in disbelief -- the impossible was transformed into reality in an instant with no possible human explanation, but in this case, this was my choice and my stupidity to let people get to me to make me feel bad when i did no wrong, and to give away the lifeblood of this coin, the premine which was so small less than .25% which I would have offered it all for bounties now and get things like a block explorer and pools, etc.

So I don't know if God will help me, in the 3 day timeframe i have set before Him, cause in the past He rarely helped when I was over-righteous or stupid.  And I think this time around I was both.  I let myself be led by people's anger and hate for me and my coin and the same guys hating on me and my coin have now ironically either stolen it or straight up cloned my coin.  How interesting - and it pains me deeply to my very core, reverberating through the depths of my heart that i could have been so foolish to be led by the very people who hated me and not once offered a kind word or sound advice.  

It's all so clear now, I was played and deceived which is why the miracle I need has to be Huge, the kind that leaves people speechless and God can do that if He chooses so, but He is the Creator of all that is, and He alone chooses whom to show mercy to and when, and no force can stop His will, and sadly - for me, I have given Him no reason to deserve such help this time.  

Woeth me!  But God is good regardless of how badly things may turn out for me for it is always the selfish, evil will of man which creates evil in the world and God is guilty only of granting us the gift of an absolute free will, and no guilt can be found in the giving of the gifts of absolutes.  Like always - May God's will be done, regardless if this post is off topic.

I think this thread blew past off the off topic planet and into the universe of out of this world topic.  But this is all a new concept (truly free freedom of expression on an American forum) in this entire forum and new ideas tend to beget good things even if it's merely a pleasant or interesting side-effect, or a temporary relief from an otherwise boring norm in a purely exclusive and ultra-controlling world.

Welcome to my Universe - where Freedom! - means FREE!

I didn't really have to pay that many bounties. People did them for free and I gave them some Spots without them asking. They must like me more than you

Maybe they like you more, else why would they help you so much and not me when I tried to build a coin and did built a coin 99% per the demands and specs of the miners.

But don't compare your generosity with Nuggets, I saw you giving people rewards of 1 coin.  I have away 100,000 blocks to anyone even people who hated me.  I on,y cut out 3 people who tried to steal my coin.

If I had given not 1 but 10 coins to people or would have taken months to give away 1.57 million NUGs coins.

But I've always hates the tease faucets, oh here's 10 coins.  Man, give me something I can feel, something to excite about your coin or don't even bother.

So once again I did the exact opposite, I could have given Someone 100,000 coins to be in charge of a faucet and then spend the next 3 months giving away 10 NUGs coins and lure people in with my bullshit fake generosity but in my heart that feels fake, I'm neither doing it for them, I just want them to come help me to mine my CrapCoin and not a different crapCoin, and I'm not being generous cause they can't do anything with 10 coins and I'm not being true to neither myself nor them cause I'm lying to the both of us.

That's why I hate the norm, the norm like 1 or 10 coin faucets are self serving for the coin master, the dev and not the people.  Here's some crumbs you scraps,  now be loyal to me for my scraps and mine my shitcoin.

That's it me, I'll give away generously with no strings attached and give to everyone or I'd rather not give at all.  Fraud Faucets make me sick and that's why I gave away big chunks - I'd rather make 16 people excited and happy and shock them cause nobody has ever given them that much than give away 10 coins to 1,000 people which would help none of them in any material way nor excite them nor help them in any way.  So if you're exerting effort and giving something away but you are creating no change and not adding any joy in a single life then that is a waste and I'd rather not waste my time with such phony tactics.

But every dev here will keep giving away crumbs and people will flock to the crumbs not realizing they can make their own coin and empower a coin that gives back to them in a way that's meaningful, a way you can feel and actually enjoy and greatly benefit.  

You premined 2.2 million. I didn't premine a single Spot

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 02:24:42 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2013, 03:32:23 AM by markm

But every dev here will keep giving away crumbs and people will flock to the crumbs not realizing they can make their own coin and empower a coin that gives back to them in a way that's meaningful, a way you can feel and actually enjoy and greatly benefit.  

I don't think people fail to realise they can make their own coin, if by make their own coin you mean pay someone else to make one.

Possibly they don't realise they can empower such a coin though or aren't convinced enough that it would give back to them in a way that is any more meaningful, feel-able enjoyable and beneficial than jumping on each new scamcoin then dumping it when it gets on an exchange.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 03:11:27 AM

I don't think people fail to realise they can make their own coin, if by make their own coin you mean pay someone else to make one.

Possibly they don't realise they can empower such a coin though or aren't convinced enough that it would give back to them in a way this is any more meaningful, feel-able  enjoyable and beneficial than jumping on each new scamcoin then dumping it when it gets on an exchange.

-MarkM-

I think you nailed it perfectly.

But the only coin so far empowering people is devcoin.

No other coin, even the ones that are worth millions of over a billion does one damn thing for the small guy.  And the small guy doesn't get the power is in their hands.  That was the true purpose to lunch my znuhhers coin, but it looks like people still don't get it.

When and if I can accumulate 100 million devcoin, too bad I had no time to write last round, I plan to go on a devcoin rampage.  There is no coin that pays you for almost any tslent you have.  It's a perfect France coin.  There is no coin that cares in the least about the small guy, I truly care but unlike me, devcoin proves it every month.

If people supported devcoin, bought it like I have, earned it, spent it and pushed for it to be used in businesses that coin would gain huge value and then everyone working for devcoins would earn serious money. 

Devcoin is the most socially responsible coin on earth, and that's why it's one of my to 2 picks of possible Bitcoin 2.0.

But give the resources devcoin has and its good rep and the limited window of maybe 1 year, max 2 years, they need to enact a plan B to accelerate adoption or to increase cashflows to raise the price of devcoin cause the current plan will take 5 years and they don't have that long with the a bitcoin ETF ZCOMING SOON.

I would partner up or co-produce various coins knowing at least one will be like Litecoin, reach $3-$4 per coin and that's a huge market cap and then you can really buy up a massive 3 billion devcoins off the market and retire them and permanently increase devcoin value and devcoin earners.

The single prong approach of devcoin is working but its way too slow and its getting buried under crapCoins and soon there will be a few super cool coins that will catch on and it will steal all the attention from most coins like devcoin.

Time is crucial, once bitcoin gets its ETF -and although that may cause a 1 year alt coin craze where many coins will surge to very high levels, for the long term devcoin needs a multi-prong approach and I don't see it.  It's business plan (which is alone jn tne entire industry and unique) is simply an extension of helping developers, and not an addition iron in the fire, they're simply finding a way to monetize that labor via ads.

I hope devcoin makes it big cause they gave me a job when I didn't have one and so help me God that i never forget that.

If my coin was worth say $3 per coin and I had a few million coins sitting in my treasury I would actually unload $1 million bucks on Devcoin's market to remove 2-3 billion coins off the exchanges which would be a huge long term help for the price of the coin but more so for all those working for devcoin.

And I would do this simply cause unthinkingbit offered to pay me just for making some calls back to my home country (i turned down the coins of course) which I couldn't believe cause that requires true honesty and generosity and this is an industry which innately attracts only greedy pukes and also because it felt so good to get a pay check from devcoin after Being out of work for so long even though it wasn't much I was so joyful and shocked that I got paid to write.

I owe devcoin, and God help me to be able to do something in return on day - something meaningful and valuable.  If everyone felt like that devcoin would be next to bitcoin - not Litecoin which offers ZERO for anyone.  People in general lack devotion, loyalty and really just sheer honest thinking abilities.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 03:19:59 AM

Possibly they don't realise they can empower such a coin though or aren't convinced enough that it would give back to them in a way this is any more meaningful, feel-able  enjoyable and beneficial than jumping on each new scamcoin then dumping it when it gets on an exchange.

-MarkM-

Hey mark, I sent you a PM about a serious question.  Check it when you have a chance.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
AgentME

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 05:07:49 AM

But don't compare your generosity with Nuggets, I saw you giving people rewards of 1 coin.  I have away 100,000 blocks to anyone even people who hated me.  I on,y cut out 3 people who tried to steal my coin.

If I had given not 1 but 10 coins to people or would have taken months to give away 1.57 million NUGs coins.

But I've always hates the tease faucets, oh here's 10 coins.  Man, give me something I can feel, something to excite about your coin or don't even bother.

You premined 2.2 million, so how can you call that generosity? And I thought you said you studied economics. How can you not tell that you having (and throwing around) huge amounts of coins completely de-values all of the coins?
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 06:28:22 AM

Highly ironic Vlad thinks that "Litecoin offers ZERO to anyone" when it actually saved the small miners with GPUs. I repeat, it saved small miners.
Grin

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
hotcoldcoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 07:11:05 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2013, 09:02:19 AM by hotcoldcoin

Oh, what a good idea.   Just need something SPECIAL to make it more then a tease.   It must be embedded and infused and embiggened with sacred numbers.   Devotees of the Holy Nugget know this in their hearts.   The numbers don't lie!

666 GAVEAWAY!!! 666 GAVEAWAY!!! 666 GAVEAWAY!!!

update:  SORRY, THE AMAZING 666 GIVEAWAY IS NOW COMPLETE.  We have our 6 devotees!

The next 6 (SIX) devotees who post a nugget address in this thread will have blessed upon them the sum of 6.66 NUG

Do not delay.   Because one especially blessed of the 6 chosen will not only receive 6.66 NUG.   No!   He will instead receive the GOLDEN BLOCK OF BAT SHIT CRAZINESS with an amazing  666 NUG transferred into their hearts and minds.

Women must get permission from a MAN before entering.

coinerd

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 07:19:28 AM

EMBIGGEN ME

NiFcVo7j8sgppYbtxxV2m62LjJmnL1L4fv

hotcoldcoin

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 07:37:49 AM

EMBIGGEN ME

NiFcVo7j8sgppYbtxxV2m62LjJmnL1L4fv

Bless you!   Be sure to keep these coins for at least 6.66 years to complete the full embiggening process.

tx: d37e529ac9ecc87c956b21689362f97ff88edd2b70f140fd20e0babf5f37a660

6-1 = 5 more devotees needed.   Then from among you, the Chosen One will be picked to ingest and engorge himself on the 666 PRIZE!

21stcenturymoney

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 07:57:35 AM

NQtKxirRms6o4MxsyCM6ULGpKjZ74VSzpR
hotcoldcoin

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 08:02:00 AM

tx 605322596a482c98f974bbd441d8ee4c82170814369e1717dbd3d715aa197003

For you, you must wait 6 years, 6 months, and 6 days until you sell these coins.    

6-2 = 4 more devotees needed.   Then from among you, the Chosen One will be picked to lick the tasty goodness of the lollipop that is the 666 PRIZE!

21stcenturymoney

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 08:04:27 AM

tx 605322596a482c98f974bbd441d8ee4c82170814369e1717dbd3d715aa197003

For you, you must wait 6 years, 6 months, and 6 days until you sell these coins.   

Thanks, you seem to be having fun with this
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 08:12:15 AM

Am i part of the 6 lucky guys who can win the GOLDEN BLOCK OF BAT SHIT CRAZINESS?

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 08:20:19 AM

So I have this so far:

So how about this... just make it go from the 55th character?  Ship it?

Code:
int64 static GetBlockValue(int nHeight, int64 nFees, uint256 prevHash)
{
        int64 nSubsidy = 0 * COIN;

std::string cseed_str = prevHash.ToString().substr(55,7);
        const char* cseed = cseed_str.c_str();
        long seed = hex2long(cseed);

int rand = generateMTRandom(seed, 1000000);

if(nHeight == 1)
                nSubsidy = 1100000 * COIN; //.5% Public Wallet Premine

else if(nHeight == 2)
                nSubsidy = 1100000 * COIN; //.5% Coin Owner Premine

else if(nHeight > 250 && nHeight <= 14726880){
                nSubsidy = 49 * COIN;   //Standard 49 Coin Reward
                if(nHeight > 5000 && rand < 9723)   
                                nSubsidy = 10045 * COIN;  //The super block Protocol Random 250x Block Award
        }
    return nSubsidy + nFees;
}

What about the substring problem though?

With so many coins using superblocks, haven't any of them figured out a fix for that part?

Or have they actually discovered it is not actually a problem really due to some (valid) reason why it is not?

-MarkM-

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 08:21:17 AM

NRvqQkTEjZGEnriL3aAVU97CX6QpzAAk7a

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
hotcoldcoin

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 08:24:19 AM

Am i part of the 6 lucky guys who can win the GOLDEN BLOCK OF BAT SHIT CRAZINESS?

You must retake the sacrament and post a new nugget address, with no NUKness   Only then can the golden stream of bat piss lead you to the promised land.

hotcoldcoin

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 08:27:19 AM

oh my gawd this is insane

GIMME!   NSGkDTLhVKo8ZCPtj7AevjHyGDCeg7Sv9Z

INSANE?!  How dare you!    You must do penance for you sins against the nuggets.    For you, repeat the mantra "Vlad is sane" for 6 hours, 6 minutes and 6 seconds.

tx  3bc8986b06f155a90309135fc9aea207cb7ce7ada2aa9d9857bb000ae5004c41

hotcoldcoin

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 08:32:25 AM

NRvqQkTEjZGEnriL3aAVU97CX6QpzAAk7a

tx dafe084be64780eea64620a5bf681113626b0baf86702367a15c4d94cf19b6e0

6 - 4 = 2 more devotees needed before the circle is complete and the Chosen One can be picked to smell the sweet sweet rising steam of the sacred 666 NUGs from the GOLDEN BLOCK OF BAT SHIT CRAZINESS.

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 08:44:29 AM

NhY2MB8yQS844PZqSY4yJd2AYLKt7ahSFx

hotcoldcoin

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 08:49:14 AM

NhY2MB8yQS844PZqSY4yJd2AYLKt7ahSFx

The great powers above have accepted your sacrament.    May you be blessed with 666 days of nugget-filled goodness with a cherry on top.

tx  a164052b08dc2532c045c7960c8493059dd1c4a6bd17a87e04bb262da860d729

6-5 = 1.   Just 1 more devotee needed before the Chosen One is picked to climb the stairway to nuggety heaven and receive the sacred 666 coins of BAT SHIT CRAZINESS.

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: