Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:24:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
isildur777

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:59:47 PM

people who believe in the Luxcess team and the project will receive even more money with a token from this group.

Hmm interestingly put, I am not sure but do you mean that LXC token holders will benefit by holding them?

Yes, it is to hold LXC tokens and not to sell them as soon as they begin to be sold on the exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 09:12:33 PM

Yes exactly. Team of professionals.
I really like that in 2018 most new Luxcess offices will be implemented. In which will be support and advice on any issues.

Earlier in the thread a lot of people were fuding the idea of so many offices so soon, but i really hvae always liked the idea of the group having a brick and mortar location available to customers and investors that they can actually put some faces in person to their crypto investments and its not just a big shade of secrecy like some other crypto groups, if luxcess can pull it off it will pretty much be one of the first groups to do so.

There is no way they are going to open all the office they have planned, I really like Luxcess and I think they will be successful but they are never opening all those offices. Theres no point in opening them all either.
There are going to be opened offices in Dubai, Belgrade, Zagreb, London, Milan, Moscow, Berlin, Amsterdam, Singapore and Sidney. Total amount is 10. It'll be quite difficult to control all af this items, but it's not so many of them.
I guess they will be able to handle all of them.

I guess opening all this offices will depend on the amount of the investors luxcess are going to be trading in behalf
irinainvestor7

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:23:26 PM

Sounds like a really great project. Maybe this is your future. Happy to join with.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:31:58 PM

people who believe in the Luxcess team and the project will receive even more money with a token from this group.

Hmm interestingly put, I am not sure but do you mean that LXC token holders will benefit by holding them?

Yes, it is to hold LXC tokens and not to sell them as soon as they begin to be sold on the exchange.
So we get profit for just holding our LXC tokens that sounds amazing that means i will never sell them and make profit just for having them this ico will give you 100% profit.
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:49:07 PM

I really like that in 2018 most new Luxcess offices will be implemented. In which will be support and advice on any issues.

Earlier in the thread a lot of people were fuding the idea of so many offices so soon, but i really hvae always liked the idea of the group having a brick and mortar location available to customers and investors that they can actually put some faces in person to their crypto investments and its not just a big shade of secrecy like some other crypto groups, if luxcess can pull it off it will pretty much be one of the first groups to do so.

There is no way they are going to open all the office they have planned, I really like Luxcess and I think they will be successful but they are never opening all those offices. Theres no point in opening them all either.
There are going to be opened offices in Dubai, Belgrade, Zagreb, London, Milan, Moscow, Berlin, Amsterdam, Singapore and Sidney. Total amount is 10. It'll be quite difficult to control all af this items, but it's not so many of them.

I guess opening all this offices will depend on the amount of the investors luxcess are going to be trading in behalf

It is probably strategically advantagious to give certain cities priority, I kind of hope Amsterdam will be in the list though

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Yuzhne

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:54:22 PM

I am sure that the project will eventually become even more popular and investment will increase significantly
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:24:45 PM

It's a lot for a project of this size, I actually think they are planning to open twelve if you include the offices in Slovenia and LA.

In my opinion thats a lot for Luxcess to manage in the space of 2 years, I'm not denying Luxcess will be a great success which I sincerely mean but I think the offices are a bit farfetched.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:25:58 PM

So we get profit for just holding our LXC tokens that sounds amazing that means i will never sell them and make profit just for having them this ico will give you 100% profit.

You do get profit from just holding LXC, I strongly believe in the project however, it's not quite as easy saying this will 100% give you profit. Nothing is guaranteed hence the risk.

I do believe the project will return a profit but what I'm trying to say is nothing is guaranteed.

I look forward to 1st March ➡️ International Blockchain summit MOSCOW!
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:28:33 PM

It's a lot for a project of this size, I actually think they are planning to open twelve if you include the offices in Slovenia and LA.

In my opinion thats a lot for Luxcess to manage in the space of 2 years, I'm not denying Luxcess will be a great success which I sincerely mean but I think the offices are a bit farfetched.

As i said further up opening up worldwide branches (10) is a big undertaking in 2 years, but that said it doesn't mean their planning to open big 10-50 person branches worldwide, for all we know their going to look into renting a small amount of office space or even just a frontend space in industrial park so that they have a physical location for meetings and for clientele to be able to visit and get some input on. If their financial plan is where its supposed to be i think they can do it and work it well, as long as they handle it right, personally i think if they handle each country independently and allow the team in each location a bit of autonomy to run like their own luxcess group it should work out well.
Yuzhne

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:40:23 PM

Why do you need the luxcess royal platform?
Deshich

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:41:33 PM

This is an investment platform specially designed for their clients, on which, you invest LXC tokens in the internal LXC index, which is formed by portfolio’s successfulness.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:55:22 PM

nice, again the same discussion like a few weeks ago.
Even then, we did not come up with a green branch, but if you want a lot of personal customer contact, a few offices can not hurt. and customers should be able to invest directly in the offices
Deshich

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:59:40 PM

This is an investment platform specially designed for their clients, on which, you invest LXC tokens in the internal LXC index, which is formed by portfolio’s successfulness.

I would also add that the advantage of the platform is that it is based on the blockchain technology, which has many positive factors, such as quickness, transparency, accuracy, reliability, security and
decentralisation.

A nice thing is that investors will have constant control over their capital, and they can, at any time, decide to raise their capital, withdraw one part or withdraw the entire capital without an entry or exit charge.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:21:48 PM

I would also add that the advantage of the platform is that it is based on the blockchain technology, which has many positive factors, such as quickness, transparency, accuracy, reliability, security and
decentralisation.

A nice thing is that investors will have constant control over their capital, and they can, at any time, decide to raise their capital, withdraw one part or withdraw the entire capital without an entry or exit charge.

Yep definitly a nice feature is being still in control of your capital, too many times groups lock up capital for prolongued periods and it makes investors uncomfortable, the idea of the capital being easily withdrawn and shifted around if the investor has issues and needs to move funds around is a great thing and something i wish 100% of investment groups could implement the idea of the LXC index seems solid, the more i think about it the better i feel about luxcess Smiley
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:34:57 PM

As i said further up opening up worldwide branches (10) is a big undertaking in 2 years, but that said it doesn't mean their planning to open big 10-50 person branches worldwide, for all we know their going to look into renting a small amount of office space or even just a frontend space in industrial park so that they have a physical location for meetings and for clientele to be able to visit and get some input on. If their financial plan is where its supposed to be i think they can do it and work it well, as long as they handle it right, personally i think if they handle each country independently and allow the team in each location a bit of autonomy to run like their own luxcess group it should work out well.

Don't get me wrong it will be an out of this world achievement if Luxcess pulls this off, I know if they rent small office spaces this could be affordable, however they would have to hire staff, pay rents, be compliant in each country which cost a lot in legal fees.

Deshich

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:42:10 PM

decentralisation.

Yep definitly a nice feature is being still in control of your capital, too many times groups lock up capital for prolongued periods and it makes investors uncomfortable, the idea of the capital being easily withdrawn and shifted around if the investor has issues and needs to move funds around is a great thing and something i wish 100% of investment groups could implement the idea of the LXC index seems solid, the more i think about it the better i feel about luxcess Smiley
And with all of these features the platform is still very simple to use.
Deshich

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:12:38 AM

decentralisation.

And with all of these features the platform is still very simple to use.
Luxcess Group team are also going to make the Royal Platform available as a mobile application.
If we sum up, the platform is simple, transparent, free for any fees or lock periods, fast and secure.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:47:23 AM

Luxcess Pre-sale start 1st March and ends in 48 hours i'm really excited about the pre-sale hope you guys are planning to key into this? 
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:42:04 AM

Luxcess Pre-sale start 1st March and ends in 48 hours i'm really excited about the pre-sale hope you guys are planning to key into this? 

Ya this is super exciting especially with the limited tokens in place. limited supply and high demand in pre-sale the best combination that could exist.  3 days left and we will see this in the moon.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:58:35 AM

Not really about amount but to bring that feeling of closure to the community, if its just going to be because of the amount, the purpose of the offices will be underutilized, when the community feels that closure, they get used to Luxcess, which will invariably lead to a stronger bond between both parties
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: