Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:58:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]  (Read 38511 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
DIW (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 131

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:21:16 PM

Our Bounty Program has been launched!
Click HERE for that!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:08:46 AM

May i know if when this ICO will going to end ? I think its looks like im interested to participate of the campaign of this Project.
DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:16:33 AM

May i know if when this ICO will going to end ? I think its looks like im interested to participate of the campaign of this Project.

Hello Xetonica and thank you for your interest and query.

Dates, details and specifics about this project will be announced in the coming days - please stand by for this.
There are a lot of people interested and excited about this project and everyone expects further announcements.
We feel obligated to provide these answers and we will!

Thank you once more and have a great day.

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:12:03 AM

What an amazing concept DIW..

It is no lie but a fact, Digital Data is vulnerable and is constantly breached by hackers from all over the world. Even Government agencies from around the world cannot stop every single hacker, scammer or fraudster from stealing sensitive information that rightly belongs to us.

I'm confident that DIW will find the solution and implement it in the very near future.
I feel the need to read the Whitepaper and see your Roadmap to get an idea of where this ICO is heading.

I have a couple questions though and perhaps you can answer them, What methods can I use to fund during the Pre-ICO or ICO periods and Is there a minimum investment stake? 

Thank you BitandAlt and sorry for our late reply.
All details around our project will be soon announced so please stand by for this.
Minimum investment during the current, whitelist period is $2000. During ICO, it will stand at 0.01 ETH.
Thanks.

Ted Kin

Activity: 546
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:17:25 PM

Okkk, this is an interesting project!!! Using the blockchain to secure and automate these aspects in our online life, why DIW took you so long to start this project!  This project should was one of the first and important ICOs that should happen long before. The crypto community, the world need this!!
I hope to be in your whitelist  Cool

You are right anelenaniku! Yes, we should have come up with this project a long time ago but we wanted to make sure that the time and technology was right.
 Wink
Please do join our Whitelist by clicking onto 'EARLY BIRD WHITELIST' found within our WEBSITE.

This is a promising project. When will be your whitepaper available? And who stands behind this project?

I couldn't find any team member/advisor page on your website.

Thank you for your comments and query.
The whitepaper will be released in a couple of weeks.
More information about our team and our project will also be progressively released in due time - we have a lot of exciting things to announce!
So what about the team? You want money, but do not want to tell someone you need to give money?
DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:37:06 AM

Okkk, this is an interesting project!!! Using the blockchain to secure and automate these aspects in our online life, why DIW took you so long to start this project!  This project should was one of the first and important ICOs that should happen long before. The crypto community, the world need this!!
I hope to be in your whitelist  Cool

You are right anelenaniku! Yes, we should have come up with this project a long time ago but we wanted to make sure that the time and technology was right.
 Wink
Please do join our Whitelist by clicking onto 'EARLY BIRD WHITELIST' found within our WEBSITE.

This is a promising project. When will be your whitepaper available? And who stands behind this project?

I couldn't find any team member/advisor page on your website.

Thank you for your comments and query.
The whitepaper will be released in a couple of weeks.
More information about our team and our project will also be progressively released in due time - we have a lot of exciting things to announce!
So what about the team? You want money, but do not want to tell someone you need to give money?

Hello Ted Kin and thank you for joining us!
Thank you for your query as well.

As reported repeatedly and as per what our website indicates, there are a lot of exciting announcements to come including dates, numbers, specifics, partners, board members and team members. Our team will be announced in roughly 10 days.
Please be patient and keep in mind that we have only entered the whitelist period - i.e. just collecting the details of the first number of people interested to participate in our project.
Thank you.

DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:37:41 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 01:49:17 PM by DIW

Following the release of our Whitepaper, we have just added our ICO Pricing & Bonus structure on our website!
Visit DIWtoken.com and check it out!

adotrulez

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:28:36 PM

i love this ANN thread for one reason - you guys have succeeded in making something technical very simplistic and enjoyable to read and understand. It's well broken down and even someone who isn't I.T or technologically inclined will easily digest it. Well done for this!
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3236

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 12:22:55 PM

Where can i find information about phase date? When it begin and when going to finish?
Only Q1 2018, but it can be between 90 days.
I would like to know more clear date range.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:28:24 PM

i love this ANN thread for one reason - you guys have succeeded in making something technical very simplistic and enjoyable to read and understand. It's well broken down and even someone who isn't I.T or technologically inclined will easily digest it. Well done for this!

What to say about your comment and how to express ourselves?
You've made us proud! Thank you for your very kind words.
We truly believe that with the support of everyone we will make this project a major success - something that will certainly change everyone's life for the better.

Where can i find information about phase date? When it begin and when going to finish?
Only Q1 2018, but it can be between 90 days.
I would like to know more clear date range.

Thank for your consideration and concern.
We really understand your - as well as everyone else's whose joined our project - need to know more details and we are more than willing to cover that need comprehensibly in due time so please be patient.
Thank you once more for your consideration and understanding.
Please stand by for more details as these will be progressively provided. 

JollySkipper

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:43:54 PM

The whole thing with security is tragic, almost all cpus have a hardware level flaw and actually no data in any device are save anymore Sad
DIW seems to me the only hope for secure our data, nothing stored in a computer , or phone is secure anymore.  Sad

000JC88

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:45:25 PM

The whole thing with security is tragic, almost all cpus have a hardware level flaw and actually no data in any device are save anymore Sad
DIW seems to me the only hope for secure our data, nothing stored in a computer , or phone is secure anymore.  Sad

DIW is really the solution for many issues, the vault is just one thing that solves security by letting people store data securely. Escrow, Health Data recorts and the unique position of the project to make life digital in a secure way is what the world needs.
jerald125

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:27:57 PM

Happy New Year and Merry Christmas.  I looked at the white paper and studied it and liked the concept of the project.  I would like to know if you have competitors?

DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:29:14 AM

DIW is really the solution for many issues, the vault is just one thing that solves security by letting people store data securely. Escrow, Health Data recorts and the unique position of the project to make life digital in a secure way is what the world needs.

A great thank you to both 000JC88 & JollySkipper. You've both nailed what we are trying to achieve as well as highlighted what't the issue techinically with what's available today. Let's make this project a great success together and find - at last - some piece of mind!

Happy New Year and Merry Christmas.  I looked at the white paper and studied it and liked the concept of the project.  I would like to know if you have competitors?

Hello jerald125 and welcome on board! We do not consider having any direct competitors to be honest. There are a few initiatives out there covering aspects of our project (like EHR records or digital wallets for example) but to our knowledge, no one has thought of bridging everything into a global platform / network like did - a 'digital life' project encompassing all of our modern digital life as we would say. This opens up huge possibilities as well as has great potential.

DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:07:54 AM

One of DIW's main features is the secure digital Vault, where sensitive information such as IDs, passwords, bank & credit card details,  wills and so on, is stored within a highly encrypted, secure and private decentralised platform. 

For more info on this, check out our Whitepaper by visiting DIWtoken.com

jerald125

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:28:41 PM

One of DIW's main features is the secure digital Vault, where sensitive information such as IDs, passwords, bank & credit card details,  wills and so on, is stored within a highly encrypted, secure and private decentralised platform. 

For more info on this, check out our Whitepaper by visiting DIWtoken.com

Thank you very much. I changed my signature.  Well that noticed, but I did not even notice. I wish that the company has collected a soft cap.

TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:37:00 AM

Interesting project, can't see anything about the team behind it though on the website etc. Given this is a data identity/security project, information about the team involved would seem to be even more important!
DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:26:09 AM

Interesting project, can't see anything about the team behind it though on the website etc. Given this is a data identity/security project, information about the team involved would seem to be even more important!

Hello TheHas, thanks for joining and thank you for your comment.
That's a good observation and one that we totally agree on.
As per what the counter on our website suggests (photo below), team announcement is soon to follow, so please stand by for this.
Thank you once more for your consideration.

anelenaniku

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:25:31 PM

I just saw in the website your three page whitepaper, very nice and very helpful! Thank you for this, also your whitepaper is very detailed, I look forward for more news about your project!
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:39:28 AM

Hello TheHas, thanks for joining and thank you for your comment.
That's a good observation and one that we totally agree on.
As per what the counter on our website suggests (photo below), team announcement is soon to follow, so please stand by for this.
Thank you once more for your consideration.

Ah great I see! It is a team announcement about WHO is in the team, rather than an announcement FROM the team about the project.

I will keep a lookout for the announcement!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: