Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:17:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM TO DEMOCRATIZE ISP]⭐[COLLABORATIVE WISP]✅  (Read 3822 times)
cederis (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 10:14:46 AM

Could Ceder reduce your minimum contribution? 0.01BTC/0.2ETH is not expensive but as for me, who always collect some crypto currency is a big minimum, i think 0.05 ETH is ok for us.

We will ask SebastianJu, We from the first moment we think about not putting minima, but we follow the recommendations of SebastianJU, with regard to investments 100% of the decisions we delegate to him, we believe that he has enough experience and we are guided by the .

-"minimum contribution can be eaten in 2 or 3 transactions needed to happen in an ICO. So low investment does not make sense and only means additional work."

anyway we will contact to sebastianJu if we can down the ETH minimun cap.

Hello, escrow here. Let's speak about minimum investments. The 0.01BTC were suggested by me. However we can speak about it. Especially the minimum ETH. Please consider that the Bitcoin transaction fee is nowadays insanely high. I saw transactions that had to pay $40 just to get confirmed. At the moment around $20 is needed for a transaction if you need to forward it in a single transaction and want a confirmation in the first block. Not risking that the transaction hangs without getting confirmed.

ETH is not that bad however they slowly need higher tx fees also. TX fees would have to be kept in mind for every transaction invested. They don't summarize like one bigger investment.

Individual work amount per mini investment is also something to have kept in mind.

So I will set this point open and decided by the issuer Cederis. I will follow his decision then.

Every investor would have to keep in mind that his investment would be only as high as the investment minus needed tx-fees.

Thanks to follow Sebastian,

so, we down the ETH to 0,05 ETH min. Contribution. And BTC still same.

Cederis.io - Crowdsale starts 16t January -
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:29:51 AM

I think people in ASIA would really like this ICO because we really can't wait for a solution to our slow internet connection yet we pay so much fees. The service is not great, your complains are not entertained, the service they give for the connection is too slow and capped. That's why when I first read about the details of this project, i literally shared to my crypto friends and other friends in around asia, and they were really happy that finally and for the first time ever, digital currency will invade internet connection that everyone will surely benefit.
Totally agree! Yesterday my connection just got limit and now i am using mobile date because i need to wait for another 10days before the connection will be reset. I'm paying $40 for 70gb per month, that is why if this would be apply in our country then this project is very very welcome.
This project also reallly catch my attention because this platform will be the key to increase the speed of the internet and makes everyone to invest in this projects.
ALWASA

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:59:42 AM

I think these will be hard to achieve but if i can see more details how they can provide a decentralized Internet service provider without medling with any government body, these will be a good one and surely to support.
for now maybe they are preparing it, this is indeed a good suggestion, which should be done this team. the team must work hard to make this project progress.

I think the team is actually working on it, because this is really a long process to develop but its not an instant because its really a long process to develop too.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████
▄██████████▄
████████████
▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀██████████▀ ▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀       ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄████▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀███████████▀███████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀▀██▀▀       ▀▀██▀▀

Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY
   MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE,
           STOP SCAMS
WITH BITDEPOSITARY       
/

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

in
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:28:32 AM

I think these will be hard to achieve but if i can see more details how they can provide a decentralized Internet service provider without medling with any government body, these will be a good one and surely to support.
for now maybe they are preparing it, this is indeed a good suggestion, which should be done this team. the team must work hard to make this project progress.

I think the team is actually working on it, because this is really a long process to develop but its not an instant because its really a long process to develop too.

Licenses for ISP are obtained in each country applying for them in the corresponding ministry, and there is usually no greater problem than the time that the current bureaucracy imposes, project details, fees, etc.
But do not object if everything is in order, the difference with the other isp - wisp is that you will not have a single owner, but each user who creates your node will own it, the only thing that using the platform and those of Cederis.
Look at it as if it were franchises, but without their royalties, and monthly costs.
Bear in mind that since 2016 we have had this project in mind, and the most tedious will be to acquire licenses in certain countries, otherwise there will be no problem.

cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:34:57 AM

So what exactly in the point of the coin though? I get you are trying to make a decentralized ISP but how is that related to ICO of a coin?
It's either the ISP won't be free like the usual internet providers so the token will be used as payment or it will be used as a stake for shares in this company. But I think it can also be both. There are no more free services today so I think that's where the funds will be going.

volatility will be a problem for those projecst that provide service, imagine I paid x amount and tomorrow the price you goes up and you will paid double of my amount to get the same service I got. the ISP should take this into account.

The tokens will be used as a means of payment to access services, in our case, access to the internet, and other services that are created. (mobile, iptv, voip, rural IoT, etc).
They will also represent the actions of each investor, for which they will receive annual dividends, votes to resolve disputes or approve new services, ideas, or any action that requires consensus.
In addition, it is necessary to create smart contracts for each new isp, clients, services.
Volatility, unfortunately is in almost any service of life, the light goes up every year, and that's not why you give up. We do not put permanence in our services, and there will be certain bases that must be fulfilled to be able to create an ISP under the platform, and thus guarantee an honest isp.
To guarantee low prices, we can use numerous neutral points in almost all countries of the world, where small and medium-sized companies come together in order to lower the costs of transport ip, also as the network grows the prices go down, since greater purchase of Gbps cheaper, and that will have a positive effect on the entire network.

Thanks for your comments
Thought so, thanks for the clarification. Since the token will serve as a form of investment, does that mean all the token holders will get annual dividends or are you going to set up a minimum amount of token for a certain individual to be legible as an investor?
All investors will receive annual dividends. There will be no minimum to receive dividends. The% of each investor will depend on what they invest, and what is collected in the ico. At the end of each year, 40% of the profits will be for investors, 10% to buy our token and 50% for the project.
If your tokens involve receiving dividends, then the citizens of the United States and Singapore will not participate in the ICO?

Right, but that does not mean that we do not acquire the licenses of those countries. We have friendly companies in the United States and a large part of the rural population is still without Internet or is very bad, now in this country fixed 5g networks are booming.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:44:52 AM

I think people in ASIA would really like this ICO because we really can't wait for a solution to our slow internet connection yet we pay so much fees. The service is not great, your complains are not entertained, the service they give for the connection is too slow and capped. That's why when I first read about the details of this project, i literally shared to my crypto friends and other friends in around asia, and they were really happy that finally and for the first time ever, digital currency will invade internet connection that everyone will surely benefit.

Let's hope that this happens, because in the yard we have 21 century. It's time for all on this planet to have high-speed internet. Enough to live so badly!
Due to quick internet mass of people will be able to look through video on youtube in high quality without any problems. As well we will receive more videobloggers. Thank you to the developer team of token for such opportunity in the future.

Well, other ISP providers in other countries in ASIA already provided a very fast internet services. Only in some part of asia like philippines. The one thing that I like in this project is they have a unique plan how they will execute it. I am excited on what will be the outcome of this.

TonyGaruda88

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:11:37 PM

Nearly 60% of the world's population does not have Internet access, and the remaining 40%, only half have connections over 20 Mbps, that's very true and I think more than 60%. And I think the solution you are offering is very appropriate. But how to convey such information and education to rural society?
gagak

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:24:17 PM

Nearly 60% of the world's population does not have Internet access, and the remaining 40%, only half have connections over 20 Mbps, that's very true and I think more than 60%. And I think the solution you are offering is very appropriate. But how to convey such information and education to rural society?
Maybe, the company already has a special team to deliver information to people around the world, especially rural communities. Or has provided a special application that works automatically to disseminate information.
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:17:56 PM

Maybe, the company already has a special team to deliver information to people around the world, especially rural communities. Or has provided a special application that works automatically to disseminate information.

since 2006 and until 2017 we have carried out and worked for one of the largest providers of satellite internet in the world (SES Astra, Avanti - Hylas and Eutelsat - Tooway), bringing the portfolio of clients throughout Spain and Spanish speaking throughout europe, We also have direct contact with more than 250 Internet satellite distributors around Europe, with what we know the current market and how to get to rural areas. We also hope that by 2019 when we start with other countries, have the help and collaboration of users and companies who want to join the project.

cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:18:50 PM

Been watching this project,he had big ambitions,I advise everyone to look at the web site Cool Cool

is ambitions but not impossible

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:28:53 PM

Been watching this project,he had big ambitions,I advise everyone to look at the web site Cool Cool

Yeah,you are right. The devs are very positive with his project. I hope many investors will support the project and im also hoping that the ico will be successful. Good luck to the devs.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:30:41 PM

since 2006 and until 2017 we have carried out and worked for one of the largest providers of satellite internet in the world (SES Astra, Avanti - Hylas and Eutelsat - Tooway), bringing the portfolio of clients throughout Spain and Spanish speaking throughout europe, We also have direct contact with more than 250 Internet satellite distributors around Europe, with what we know the current market and how to get to rural areas. We also hope that by 2019 when we start with other countries, have the help and collaboration of users and companies who want to join the project.

We are sure that many of these distributors prefer to have their own WISP than distribute to other companies for a small %. And clients too, because all most of us who work in telecommunications know the limitations of satellite connections and their high cost, although some companies want to sell it as unlimited, and then the famous FUP or FAP (fair use policy) appears

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:06:17 PM

That makes sense and I'm sure about your explanation investors will surely understand and trust your project. The platform is practically useful because in this new generation internet is the major tool used by everyone.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:40:46 PM

Let's hope that this happens, because in the yard we have 21 century. It's time for all on this planet to have high-speed internet. Enough to live so badly!
Due to quick internet mass of people will be able to look through video on youtube in high quality without any problems. As well we will receive more videobloggers. Thank you to the developer team of token for such opportunity in the future.
Thats right most people now that are between 10 to 50 years old are into youtube. Deginitely more videobloggers will come out of youtube because of high demand in youtube market.
if it actually works then we will be having a great network for our activities but the issues with some countries i think can hinder progress because they will have to get permit to be allowed to operate and some investors can actually attempt to block it...i just hope they team will be dedicated to providing such services on time

Not only the governments and their buerocracy but also the big telecommunication companies are going to block them as well. Best strategy for now is to concentrate themselves in their own country and also some neighbour countries.
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:53:03 PM

Thats right most people now that are between 10 to 50 years old are into youtube. Deginitely more videobloggers will come out of youtube because of high demand in youtube market.
if it actually works then we will be having a great network for our activities but the issues with some countries i think can hinder progress because they will have to get permit to be allowed to operate and some investors can actually attempt to block it...i just hope they team will be dedicated to providing such services on time

Not only the governments and their buerocracy but also the big telecommunication companies are going to block them as well. Best strategy for now is to concentrate themselves in their own country and also some neighbour countries.

That is exactly what has been studied, last at least this year we will work in Spain and some neighboring country like Portugal. As additional information, we would like to mention that for years we have worked in the sector and the large companies are not interested in rural areas because investment to deploy fiber in comparison with profitability is not viable.

Other thing is a law of free competition exist for all, by the moment we have from years licenses on Spain, and never have problems,

cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 03:00:47 PM

Very amazing and impressive project that they want to have a strong signal of internet connection. I appreciate their good and great services that consisting of Internet access, data transport and placement, all supported on fiber optic network having their tools to bring quality bandwidth to any part of the world. Hoping for the success of this project as I believed by having a good and quality network connections will makes everyone happy, comfortable and convenient to use. For sure many investors will support on this project.

We currently have contracts and use dedicated T1 connections up to 100Gbps scalable. The equipment we use is carrier class, with links of more than 20km between some towers and less than 5ms of latency.

cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 03:16:23 PM

A sign with the transfer of the Internet via satellite is certainly advanced technology. In Spain there is no 3.4G, LTE connection? These are inexpensive and cheaper technologies compared to satellite communications.
In spain , the biggest is from Telefonica called iberbanda on 3.5 band , and some little wisp companies, the thing is the price for 2Mb with iberbada is insane, 1 Mb = 39 euros or 2 Mb=62, and the other is similar, because is people need internet or pay or they have not internet. We want to end these abuses. In our region we begin to offer 20Mb/20Mb per 24,95 euros, the different is big. Some big companies of WISP, last year they came with offer, and we always said the same, lower your prices.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:19:11 PM

This project will certainly be of interest to investors aimed at the development of IT-technologies. This project is our future with good internet speed.
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 03:22:16 PM

Yeah,you are right. The devs are very positive with his project. I hope many investors will support the project and im also hoping that the ico will be successful. Good luck to the devs.

We are positive because we know the situation in rural areas, and not only in rural areas, there are towns with more than 5000 population where fiber does not exist and they only have xDsl. We have also spent many years in wireless technologies and we love it.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 03:40:50 PM

Yes completely agree with you.in our Country the internet speed is very law and the cost of the broadband is very high.so i think this project is solution of this project.By using this platform we can get the high speed internet at cheap price.
In my country still exclusive internet. Just one provider. He overestimates price to services, quality of which leaves to wish it is better. I have in view of speed, as well access to internet, at times changeable.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: