Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:07:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM TO DEMOCRATIZE ISP]⭐[COLLABORATIVE WISP]✅  (Read 3822 times)
cederis (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 04:15:00 PM

Cederis looks legit with a great innovation of providing rapid internet service to the people where we can make our money 100% valued. We love to choose invest in cederis as it deserve with a great services.

I am still waiting for an explanation of what cederis is in the first place so far I only got that it's supposed to be some product but no one's ready to say what

Cederis is a real project from a real EU (Spanish) company based. You can see our legal docs on terms documents. We are not investors group or similar, we are an ISP company that use Wimax, LTE and 5G Fixed technologies to deploy networks around Spain.
People, and little companies call us often to be franchise because they want to be as an isp, and they ask us why we do not offer franchises.
we believe that this model is wrong, especially when we think of the franchisee. That's why we decided to create this project, to get rid of the abuses, and make it easier and more secure for everyone, as well as carrying quality internet anywhere.
Is a decentralized platform to anyone can create their own ISP over wireless technologies. We let to anyone use our licenses and tools to do that.
For any other questions, we will be happy to answer you.

Cederis.io - Crowdsale starts 16t January -

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 04:26:52 PM

Won't you have legal problems with your business model in some jurisdictions throughout the world? I know that regulation is quite tough when it comes to ISP in some countries.

In most countries we will not have problems. Countries at war or with little democracy will be almost impossible.
well, this is an international project and has no bounty campaign?   Its really nice that in less then 2 hours  20% of ICO sold out, but if you want an international community you need a bounty campaign with translations in different languages !

This is a subject that causes some controversy, but we will do a bounty campaign and the necessary marketing, but once the global deployment begins and we have several licenses from several countries.

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:53:07 PM

well, this is an international project and has no bounty campaign?   Its really nice that in less then 2 hours  20% of ICO sold out, but if you want an international community you need a bounty campaign with translations in different languages !
This project has a great idea and they can also get support from international community and this will also help this project to grow more and have their services all around the world. They also have great promotion here and many people are investing in this project but if they get international crowd they will surely get more investment.
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:58:51 PM

Your project was listed on Foxico.io! https://foxico.io/project/cederis

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/
Wow, great review, that's very good, that information is becoming more and more known to large numbers of people.

Nice. Very briefly details about Cederis. But maybe rating score is so low. Only 6/10, i think it should be better, at least 7.5. At foxico, we can voted?
It's very good news for the all investeros that project listed on foxico.io. so the pouplarity of this project will definitely increase.i think this is the best opportunity for all investeros to invest in this project.i also joined the bounty campaign  and support the project.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:49:29 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/
Wow, great review, that's very good, that information is becoming more and more known to large numbers of people.

Nice. Very briefly details about Cederis. But maybe rating score is so low. Only 6/10, i think it should be better, at least 7.5. At foxico, we can voted?
It's very good news for the all investeros that project listed on foxico.io. so the pouplarity of this project will definitely increase.i think this is the best opportunity for all investeros to invest in this project.i also joined the bounty campaign  and support the project.
This project has gained great importance from this and they have already made their promotion very effectively and they also had a great management team which has lead them to this position and they are sure to success in the future.

Catost

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 06:16:25 PM

Not just in relations to cryptocurrencies, but generally considering the role tech plays in our lives presently. I believe this project will be welcomed globally. Fast internet speed will be welcomed by all. Great idea.

I think the technology idea is great...Fast internet speed is very important now a days...if this project succeed, then it will be a great news for everyone...so I am rooting for this project...
I agree. I wish I had faster Internet connection. I use the Intenert for my job, so the speed connection matters. Maybe if your project succeed, I will have a better selection of offers.
The project has a great objective and all ,but the problem is to use the real ISP ,first your country need to allow them to offer their services in ,which is very hard if you are living in a third world country where the internet is crappy mostly.

well even in third world country if u pay enough money you also get 50MB even 100MB unlimited monthly for that u have to pay 80-120 USD.
The problem in third world country to start a new project and especially in telecommunication sector is u have to pay money (corruption) in too many places to get accepted with your project.
No mate . In my country the top speed is 8 Mbps. With a high price that only rich prople could afford to pay for it monthly . So yeah , my country as corrupted as corruption could ever be and they keep making any new technologie that comes illegal ( Cryptocurrencies are banned here btw and you will pay a fine if you get caught trading or holding it.)
Oh what country is it? I pay 10 maybe 15$ for 20MB/s unlimited connection. It is not very good, but just enough for me. If I lived in the city centre, I could have 100MB/s for a similar price.

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:26:39 PM

Through the team's answers, I think they planned well for all possibilities. Let's just hope that everything happens as it planned. This is a very good project and if successful, we will benefit greatly because we all use the internet and face problems with our current provider.
I think it should be a team should plan something good for a project development, otherwise they will fail.

I don't see this project get any problem to collect money and  start the business, But big difficulties will come after, because they will need to get licenses in order to provide this services in difference countries.
Yes. So if Cederis want to target whole the world is hardly. That why they choosing Europe for creat their first business. Anyone want to be their partner at future?

I think because the team is from Spain, Also Spain is a perfect place to start this business. In Europe is easy to get license compared to others places where no democracy, and if the company succeed in Europe will have opportunity to become global company.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:56:52 PM

Through the team's answers, I think they planned well for all possibilities. Let's just hope that everything happens as it planned. This is a very good project and if successful, we will benefit greatly because we all use the internet and face problems with our current provider.
I think it should be a team should plan something good for a project development, otherwise they will fail.

I don't see this project get any problem to collect money and  start the business, But big difficulties will come after, because they will need to get licenses in order to provide this services in difference countries.
I see, you have a point there at least the dev will know this kind of problem which is about licenses. I think the dev have already an answer with the licenses problem but to be sure, let's wait for their announcements maybe they already read your concerns about the platform.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:13:08 PM

The most amazed Cederis ICO is available now 1st phase ends on 29th January, its service to provide the best internet for the users to make their money worth it is really a great go with its thought process, hope many investors will be here as their purpose and road map is great.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:43:30 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/

Foxico is one of the well known ICO sites there, I think the rating is quite low because this project hasn't shown a lot of details yet. Will this project have its own network or will it be like a 3rd party application that will boost the speed of the internet?
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:47:26 PM

The most amazed Cederis ICO is available now 1st phase ends on 29th January, its service to provide the best internet for the users to make their money worth it is really a great go with its thought process, hope many investors will be here as their purpose and road map is great.
Taking their first phase successful is a great foundation for them to continue and let grow this project. Cederis will really apply their concept to help everyone to have greater internet provider as much as they can.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:10:55 AM

Is the bounty program on? I like this initiative, its something I can relate with and I so hope it runs smoothly. Goodluck
I am also interested in bounty company, I would like to participate in the signature company with pleasure. I think this project will necessarily collect a hard cap.

Yes, bounty campaign will surely make a big impact in the project. It can get many investors to join and support the project. I also hope that devs will have plan to open bounty campaigns.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:09:52 AM

How I would like an internet that works without problems. I hope that this project will collect enough investment
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:49:29 AM

How I would like an internet that works without problems. I hope that this project will collect enough investment
We also hope so. All users who follow this project try to spread more information about the project. So it remains for us to wait for good investors.
segolodeh

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:58:44 AM

This coin really intrigued me but man oh man hard to make his wallet work properly. This is a critical phase for crypto currency. This is a phase where the masses of the general public will begin to adopt alt coins.
Raldyn

Activity: 240

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:09:13 AM

Cederis has a total token supply of 100,000,000 that's a very large number I think .. but it could be the rest of the unsold tokens will be burned
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:49:01 AM

Is the bounty program on? I like this initiative, its something I can relate with and I so hope it runs smoothly. Goodluck
I am also interested in bounty company, I would like to participate in the signature company with pleasure. I think this project will necessarily collect a hard cap.

Yes, bounty campaign will surely make a big impact in the project. It can get many investors to join and support the project. I also hope that devs will have plan to open bounty campaigns.
Well, suggesting a bounty campaign will surely be a good idea to make this project be known to investors. Also, many people will be participating if they will open a bounty because their platform is really needed in the community.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:59:23 AM

Cederis has a total token supply of 100,000,000 that's a very large number I think .. but it could be the rest of the unsold tokens will be burned
What is cederis? Is there any relation between this project and cederis? I think they have no relation at all so, I think you are not prohibited to differentiate them.
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 09:33:16 AM

What is cederis? Is there any relation between this project and cederis? I think they have no relation at all so, I think you are not prohibited to differentiate them.

Cederis is the name of a project from our ISP company, we are not a investor group or similar

Yes. We will burned unsold tokens

Well, suggesting a bounty campaign will surely be a good idea to make this project be known to investors. Also, many people will be participating if they will open a bounty because their platform is really needed in the community.

well, lot of people asking for this, so finally our team is studing to open a bounty campaign. We would use the 10% of raised post ico that is which is the expected percentage for marketing campaigns. So please send private message for suggestions or offer for those who want to carry the campaign

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:42:21 AM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/

Wow, that's a good news then, For now, many are really interested to join and invest on this project. Because we are talking here about  fast, reliable and cheap internet for everyone.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: