Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:27:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM TO DEMOCRATIZE ISP]⭐[COLLABORATIVE WISP]✅  (Read 3822 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:46:44 PM

Well, honestly I see potential in this project if you concentrate yourself for small settlement units; villages, etc. where people really have difficulties to access high speed internet. But even in your own country and in big cities I dont think that big fishes like Vodafone, Orange, Jazztel? are going to make it   easy for you to get root in their area. And Asian countries has more bureaucracy then european countries. If a licence as you told takes 1 year in a european country so you can count in Asia with min. 2-3 years.

But I wish all the best for this project because this is a very unique one and I hope u get your success in your counrty and in europe first.

May be in 10 years we can talk about to implement this project in Asian countries  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cederis (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 06:08:47 PM

This is incredibly impressive.Just hope it shall cut across all parts of the globe using
your platform.My concern is majorly the security nature of creating diverse ISPs in your platform.
Kudos to initiators though.

ISPs are not hosted on the platform, the platform is for creation, if a user would like to create his isp, he will use the platform to:

- Look for towers in the desired area. ( with tower detail as height of the tower, height of the mountain, vision with other towers fot PTP, etc.)
- Feasibility and request of the connection dedicated to your office or tower (since many tower have connection with neutral points and we can take fiber to the tower)
- Support, applications, downloads.

But both the server and the entire control of the isp rests with each user. Each routerboard of each user is connected by vpn to the central api where the payment gateway is, customers history and other general information that will be shown to investors and other open information for all people, to see where there is each node, connected clients, etc.

It is a decentralized system, and transparent.

Cederis.io - Crowdsale starts 16t January -
izay

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:58:16 PM

I love the post article on this thread. There is a given problem and ofcourse the solution on it. As it says, in this Cederis platform, any person, entrepreneur or company can create their own ISP (Internet Service Provider) through wireless (WISP), using the most competitive standards such as LTE or Wireles 5G Fixed. This is amazing. Probably, everyone will support this as it gives more benefits to each of us.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:06:13 PM

This project sounds interesting, it seems like it will be cheaper and accessible. Does it mean you will be working in collaboration with all the big network providers on this project?

Yes, we have been working for more than 15 years installing wireless networks, carrying out projects inside and outside our country, that has meant that we have to reach agreements with companies like Cogent, At&T, Now we can put that experience to bring a quality internet to almost any part of the world.
It's great that the team has a lot of experience in creating wireless networks, but why did you decide to conduct ICO? Will not it be easier to issue your own shares?

If we want to issue our own shares, pay dividens, etc, we need to go to register the offer, on own country, pay taxes, commissions, bureaucracy and more bureaucracy. The idea is to breack with intermediaries, the only thing they do is put their hands. (to catch your commissions).

cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:11:17 PM

I love the post article on this thread. There is a given problem and ofcourse the solution on it. As it says, in this Cederis platform, any person, entrepreneur or company can create their own ISP (Internet Service Provider) through wireless (WISP), using the most competitive standards such as LTE or Wireles 5G Fixed. This is amazing. Probably, everyone will support this as it gives more benefits to each of us.

We talk about being able to create a decentralized and collaborative isp, we talk about using wireless technology, although it could also be done through optical fiber, but the high cost of fiber deployments and bureaucracy, again, make the cost high, since that most countries require, among many other requirements, to pass the fiber underground. 8 months ago, pass fiber by 50 meters, only the work permit was almost 1000 euros, only one paper

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:11:31 PM

CEDERIS a decentralized ledger that guarantee all transactions, the transparency of the distribution of our tokens and the executed terms that is agreed between users and CEDERIS services. Selling internet is a agile based innovation which is needed in the current network. I also think they should better add more team members which helps for the ultimate success of the project. The internet service in the digital economy with CEDERIS is an innovative launch.
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 09:45:58 PM

CEDERIS a decentralized ledger that guarantee all transactions, the transparency of the distribution of our tokens and the executed terms that is agreed between users and CEDERIS services. Selling internet is a agile based innovation which is needed in the current network. I also think they should better add more team members which helps for the ultimate success of the project. The internet service in the digital economy with CEDERIS is an innovative launch.
Of course, that is why it is collaborative, with the current team, that we are not only the 5 that are seen in the project, we have covered the national deployment without problem. We are very concerned that for the project to be successful at global level we will need the collaboration of people in each country where the project begins to deploy. That's why we will always be open and happy that anyone who can contribute with any help or idea, join the project.

BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:08:26 PM

A very intersting concept. Everyone can have ISP or the internet provider system that will help a lot to everyone to make their life easy. This platform explains everything about their project and that's a big thing for everyone. A decentralized platform to democratize ISP is really a good one.
Yes I also think the same as you about this amazing concept of this stable project.its pretty great because not many projects are doing great this.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:34:18 PM

So what exactly in the point of the coin though? I get you are trying to make a decentralized ISP but how is that related to ICO of a coin?
It's either the ISP won't be free like the usual internet providers so the token will be used as payment or it will be used as a stake for shares in this company. But I think it can also be both. There are no more free services today so I think that's where the funds will be going.

volatility will be a problem for those projecst that provide service, imagine I paid x amount and tomorrow the price you goes up and you will paid double of my amount to get the same service I got. the ISP should take this into account.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:39:28 PM

ISP project team definitely did their due diligence in improvising our internet issues that most of us have been facing daily. Its a great relieve to know that ISP platform is  able to down our monthly high internet utilities bills. Brilliant concept!  Thumbs up!
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:43:02 PM

Being my own ISP? that would be amazing! I would totally help this one to grow up and expand as soon as it can.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 11:31:02 PM

So what exactly in the point of the coin though? I get you are trying to make a decentralized ISP but how is that related to ICO of a coin?
It's either the ISP won't be free like the usual internet providers so the token will be used as payment or it will be used as a stake for shares in this company. But I think it can also be both. There are no more free services today so I think that's where the funds will be going.

volatility will be a problem for those projecst that provide service, imagine I paid x amount and tomorrow the price you goes up and you will paid double of my amount to get the same service I got. the ISP should take this into account.

The tokens will be used as a means of payment to access services, in our case, access to the internet, and other services that are created. (mobile, iptv, voip, rural IoT, etc).
They will also represent the actions of each investor, for which they will receive annual dividends, votes to resolve disputes or approve new services, ideas, or any action that requires consensus.
In addition, it is necessary to create smart contracts for each new isp, clients, services.
Volatility, unfortunately is in almost any service of life, the light goes up every year, and that's not why you give up. We do not put permanence in our services, and there will be certain bases that must be fulfilled to be able to create an ISP under the platform, and thus guarantee an honest isp.
To guarantee low prices, we can use numerous neutral points in almost all countries of the world, where small and medium-sized companies come together in order to lower the costs of transport ip, also as the network grows the prices go down, since greater purchase of Gbps cheaper, and that will have a positive effect on the entire network.

Thanks for your comments

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:59:44 AM

The tokens will be used as a means of payment to access services, in our case, access to the internet, and other services that are created. (mobile, iptv, voip, rural IoT, etc).
They will also represent the actions of each investor, for which they will receive annual dividends, votes to resolve disputes or approve new services, ideas, or any action that requires consensus.
In addition, it is necessary to create smart contracts for each new isp, clients, services.
Volatility, unfortunately is in almost any service of life, the light goes up every year, and that's not why you give up. We do not put permanence in our services, and there will be certain bases that must be fulfilled to be able to create an ISP under the platform, and thus guarantee an honest isp.
To guarantee low prices, we can use numerous neutral points in almost all countries of the world, where small and medium-sized companies come together in order to lower the costs of transport ip, also as the network grows the prices go down, since greater purchase of Gbps cheaper, and that will have a positive effect on the entire network.

Thanks for your comments
Thought so, thanks for the clarification. Since the token will serve as a form of investment, does that mean all the token holders will get annual dividends or are you going to set up a minimum amount of token for a certain individual to be legible as an investor?
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:16:22 AM

Thanks for your comments
Thought so, thanks for the clarification. Since the token will serve as a form of investment, does that mean all the token holders will get annual dividends or are you going to set up a minimum amount of token for a certain individual to be legible as an investor?
All investors will receive annual dividends. There will be no minimum to receive dividends. The% of each investor will depend on what they invest, and what is collected in the ico. At the end of each year, 40% of the profits will be for investors, 10% to buy our token and 50% for the project.

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:27:35 AM

I think these will be hard to achieve but if i can see more details how they can provide a decentralized Internet service provider without medling with any government body, these will be a good one and surely to support.
for now maybe they are preparing it, this is indeed a good suggestion, which should be done this team. the team must work hard to make this project progress.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:21:19 AM

I think people in ASIA would really like this ICO because we really can't wait for a solution to our slow internet connection yet we pay so much fees. The service is not great, your complains are not entertained, the service they give for the connection is too slow and capped. That's why when I first read about the details of this project, i literally shared to my crypto friends and other friends in around asia, and they were really happy that finally and for the first time ever, digital currency will invade internet connection that everyone will surely benefit.

Let's hope that this happens, because in the yard we have 21 century. It's time for all on this planet to have high-speed internet. Enough to live so badly!
Due to quick internet mass of people will be able to look through video on youtube in high quality without any problems. As well we will receive more videobloggers. Thank you to the developer team of token for such opportunity in the future.
Thats right most people now that are between 10 to 50 years old are into youtube. Deginitely more videobloggers will come out of youtube because of high demand in youtube market.
if it actually works then we will be having a great network for our activities but the issues with some countries i think can hinder progress because they will have to get permit to be allowed to operate and some investors can actually attempt to block it...i just hope they team will be dedicated to providing such services on time

ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:10:31 AM

I think people in ASIA would really like this ICO because we really can't wait for a solution to our slow internet connection yet we pay so much fees. The service is not great, your complains are not entertained, the service they give for the connection is too slow and capped. That's why when I first read about the details of this project, i literally shared to my crypto friends and other friends in around asia, and they were really happy that finally and for the first time ever, digital currency will invade internet connection that everyone will surely benefit.
Well, probably not needed for Asia which has speedy internet connection like Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, etc, most of them have fast internet connection so I think it is not needed. I think they've should go to a region that there is no internet connection at all.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 05:40:37 AM

Could Ceder reduce your minimum contribution? 0.01BTC/0.2ETH is not expensive but as for me, who always collect some crypto currency is a big minimum, i think 0.05 ETH is ok for us.

We will ask SebastianJu, We from the first moment we think about not putting minima, but we follow the recommendations of SebastianJU, with regard to investments 100% of the decisions we delegate to him, we believe that he has enough experience and we are guided by the .

-"minimum contribution can be eaten in 2 or 3 transactions needed to happen in an ICO. So low investment does not make sense and only means additional work."

anyway we will contact to sebastianJu if we can down the ETH minimun cap.

Hello, escrow here. Let's speak about minimum investments. The 0.01BTC were suggested by me. However we can speak about it. Especially the minimum ETH. Please consider that the Bitcoin transaction fee is nowadays insanely high. I saw transactions that had to pay $40 just to get confirmed. At the moment around $20 is needed for a transaction if you need to forward it in a single transaction and want a confirmation in the first block. Not risking that the transaction hangs without getting confirmed.

ETH is not that bad however they slowly need higher tx fees also. TX fees would have to be kept in mind for every transaction invested. They don't summarize like one bigger investment.

Individual work amount per mini investment is also something to have kept in mind.

So I will set this point open and decided by the issuer Cederis. I will follow his decision then.

Every investor would have to keep in mind that his investment would be only as high as the investment minus needed tx-fees.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
freezzeer

Activity: 451

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:52:25 AM

Looking good project for Own ISP.Is it possible?This might have more difficulties to face Sad
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:50:15 AM

Well, probably not needed for Asia which has speedy internet connection like Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, etc, most of them have fast internet connection so I think it is not needed. I think they've should go to a region that there is no internet connection at all.

I also thought about it, because not all of Asia without the Internet. In these countries, a good mobile Internet and he is in no way inferior to the wired Internet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: