Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:00:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM TO DEMOCRATIZE ISP]⭐[COLLABORATIVE WISP]✅  (Read 3822 times)
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:14:20 AM

Nearly 60% of the world's population does not have Internet access, and the remaining 40%, only half have connections over 20 Mbps, that's very true and I think more than 60%. And I think the solution you are offering is very appropriate. But how to convey such information and education to rural society?

I think the best solution is to lower the monthly bills so poor people can apply for an internet connections. I hope this project have also this features. I really hope that this project will do what is on their roadmap and looking forward for more developments.

Yes, most of the families who like to have internet are average type only. So if this project will offer fast internet with lower bills than other internet providers.
Then I will gladly apply.
Agree, will hoping that this project was the best ISP in the world that no another ISP can beat this ISP project, will looking forward to seeing this project development.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:32:57 AM

Using LTE is nice but that depends on area of coverage.

Yes you are right, it still depends on the available signal in their place. Some places still don't have internet services or even electricity connections. Anyways, I really hope that this project will fulfill all their plans.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:04:13 PM

Yes you are right, it still depends on the available signal in their place. Some places still don't have internet services or even electricity connections. Anyways, I really hope that this project will fulfill all their plans.
LTE a Long term evolution is a standard for the high speed wireless communication for data terminals. This project looks promising with its though plan implementation, we face network issues many a times in my location, hope with this project we can set the Rapid internet make available for our employees.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:15:57 PM

LTE a Long term evolution is a standard for the high speed wireless communication for data terminals. This project looks promising with its though plan implementation, we face network issues many a times in my location, hope with this project we can set the Rapid internet make available for our employees.
Many will be interested to join in this kind of platform as we are all using internet in our daily lives. And talking about the speed really a big impact for each users because time is money. It's sad to know that here in my country connection really sucks and high cost of monthly fee. This is my only hope wherein my dreams of having a good, fast and lower fees will come true.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:11:18 PM

Please do choose our country Philippines as your second place to launch this project. We need this kind of services and are willing to support this project to success.
It is really good to see that peoples like you are intrested in such projects and also i think that the team will soon look forward to choose your country as a second preference so that you can avail good services in your location. Looking further for good future of this project.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:35:33 PM

Please do choose our country Philippines as your second place to launch this project. We need this kind of services and are willing to support this project to success.
I sincerely hope that the development team will see and take note of your request, because this powerful project will actually help you in solving problems associated with a bad Internet connection. A large number of small towns and countries need it.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:30:16 PM

I am gonna guess they are gonna start with more open to crypto countries first and I highly doubt Phillipines features anywhere remotely up that list
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 02:39:29 PM

I support you guys. Because I see that in your country theme of bitcoins and as a whole cryptosphere is very urgent as well people to it are interested, I hope developers attention will be paid to you and will help to embody your dreams and will be speed up internet.  Wink

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Robert Chang

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:54:56 PM

Hi Team, I would like to know more about this project, and waiting for updating information, Thanks!
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:12:11 PM

Hey. What are you going to do to increase the price of the token?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:21:13 PM

I think people in ASIA would really like this ICO because we really can't wait for a solution to our slow internet connection yet we pay so much fees. The service is not great, your complains are not entertained, the service they give for the connection is too slow and capped. That's why when I first read about the details of this project, i literally shared to my crypto friends and other friends in around asia, and they were really happy that finally and for the first time ever, digital currency will invade internet connection that everyone will surely benefit.

Let's hope that this happens, because in the yard we have 21 century. It's time for all on this planet to have high-speed internet. Enough to live so badly!
Due to quick internet mass of people will be able to look through video on youtube in high quality without any problems. As well we will receive more videobloggers. Thank you to the developer team of token for such opportunity in the future.
Thats right most people now that are between 10 to 50 years old are into youtube. Deginitely more videobloggers will come out of youtube because of high demand in youtube market.
if it actually works then we will be having a great network for our activities but the issues with some countries i think can hinder progress because they will have to get permit to be allowed to operate and some investors can actually attempt to block it...i just hope they team will be dedicated to providing such services on time

Not only the governments and their buerocracy but also the big telecommunication companies are going to block them as well. Best strategy for now is to concentrate themselves in their own country and also some neighbour countries.

That is exactly what has been studied, last at least this year we will work in Spain and some neighboring country like Portugal. As additional information, we would like to mention that for years we have worked in the sector and the large companies are not interested in rural areas because investment to deploy fiber in comparison with profitability is not viable.

Other thing is a law of free competition exist for all, by the moment we have from years licenses on Spain, and never have problems,

I hope u dont understand us wrong. The project is a unique one and everybody incl. me like the project. I personally would like to be one of the Seller/Distributer/Ambassador in this south east country bcs the internet is very expensive here.

By all respect, Asian governments are not like in europe. I understand that u and your team have experiences in european countries. But lets talk about when u come to Asia and try to make some connections Smiley
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:58:30 PM

For the first time the project for a more comfortable life of people is created through the implementation of ICO, if it turns out it will be very good.
Platform looks very interesting with its innovative thought process established and launched to serve the people as many are facing internet issues, latency etc so people in and out in daily life suffering by not able to meet their deliverables on time. So this platform help to fix the latency by providing rapid internet speed to the users. Hope this will reach heights with success as the Project deserves in the trending crypto generation.
cederis (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 07:48:12 PM

I'm interested in the developer shows the amount spent on equipment for wireless Internet, and how much for advertising and marketing? The team wants to collect a lot of money.

Actually the min cap is not high, it's only $ 50,000. Yes, the max cap is almost 8MM, but we must bear in mind that licenses, depending on the country, can be expensive, especially licenses for mobile telephony operator.

Each complete node (3 5G aps + antennas)  with the management devices have a cost of between 5k and 7.5k, plus each client antenna. Each node has an initial minimum of 300 - 360 clients, with a coverage radius of 6-9km with 16dbi client antennas. All this system is scalable. Once you have your first 300 customers the roi is more than 400% (with 5 nodes is around 700%). You can see the costs in the white paper.

In advertising, the truth is that we have not spent much, we will spend pos-ico focusing on the places where the deployment begins.

Cederis.io - Crowdsale starts 16t January -
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 07:54:52 PM

The difference of using Wi-Fi or using Wireless 5G Fixed or LTE can be high, but in the long run it is better to put devices with scalability, because sooner or later you can get the fiber to that remote place, and without the right equipment you can not offer the same services and your network will be obsolete.

cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 08:06:52 PM

Hey. What are you going to do to increase the price of the token?

The first thing we have done so that the currency does not start devaluing is that 100% of the tokens created are for the ico. Nothing for us, not bounty.

Once the ico is finished, the remaining coins will be burned.

Since the nodes and customers start, they can pay in our currency, with discounts, so that they can do it, likewise, whoever pays in another currency we will change it to our token. With it there will always be movement in the exchange houses.

All ISPs that are created will have to pay their 15% commission in our currency.

In addition, we will allow users who can know the real consumption of their bandwidth and be able to sell what they do not spend to their neighbors or other users of the network.

Also every time the network grows this will benefit in the toke.

Once a year, 10% of the annual profits will be used to buy tokens,

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:04:02 PM

For the first time the project for a more comfortable life of people is created through the implementation of ICO, if it turns out it will be very good.
Platform looks very interesting with its innovative thought process established and launched to serve the people as many are facing internet issues, latency etc so people in and out in daily life suffering by not able to meet their deliverables on time. So this platform help to fix the latency by providing rapid internet speed to the users. Hope this will reach heights with success as the Project deserves in the trending crypto generation.

You're right mate,this is the most impressive project that I have ever know. Which this project aims that any person, entrepreneur or company can create their own Internet Service Provider through wireless, using the most competitive standards such as LTE or Wireles 5G Fixed. Having this project makes everyone those users will absolutely comfortable and easier them to access. I believe that this project will support by many investors throughout the world. I hope this project will success since this project fits on our generation having a great technology.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:27:27 PM

It's not up to them, they need to get license from your government in order to to launch their service in ur country, the plan is to start from Spain then other EU countries and expanding all over the world. but they need first to reach the soft and collect enough money to set the business, S let's hope that will happen.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:43:36 PM

ISP project seems a serious project. I hope your project will be conquer. I want to promote your project in YouTube. If you interested then contact with me.
You can come to the bounty thread of this project. But, I think there is no bounty for this project, I hope dev is making a bounty thread for this project as soon as possible because I want to support this awesome project too.
In bounty campaign they will pay by ISP coin. But I want to to take payment by btc/eth. Is this possible for them to pay me for my YouTube video. ? If possible then contact with me on telegram. Telegram username: @Rabby637
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:53:46 PM

It's not up to them, they need to get license from your government in order to to launch their service in ur country, the plan is to start from Spain then other EU countries and expanding all over the world. but they need first to reach the soft and collect enough money to set the business, S let's hope that will happen.
Sigh! Then they could never exist in my country unfortunatly. They will never allow a crypto related company to enter its borders Sad
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:40:35 PM

Since I am living in a country where there are rural areas with a very slow internet connection I think having this kind of connection will be helpful.
But how does this work? Usually, rural areas have a slow internet connection because of out of network coverage. Will this project maximize the signal coming from network providers?
Yes, as Cederis support team answer above, they can create private ISP (Internet Service Provider) through wireless (WISP), using the most competitive standards such as LTE or Wireles 5G Fixed via Cederis platform. So that we only one computer and modem to have high internet connection?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: