Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:16:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM TO DEMOCRATIZE ISP]⭐[COLLABORATIVE WISP]✅  (Read 3822 times)
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:43:07 PM

if your target is to reach the stars, may be you can not reach the stars but u may have reach the moon  Cool  Well, I hope you also reach the stars and can easily get the licence in each targeted country, but there is no doubt that this would be a very hard work. Good luck.

Sether is playing a great role with wonderful road map to provide services of internet even to rural areas. With cederis be your own ISP through blockchain and with cederis platform get their licenses, tower access, T1 fiber, client and network management, block chain. Enjoy the cederis services.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cederis (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 06:38:11 PM

How did the developer consider the cost of Internet access for his system? How many people plan to connect in the first year?
The cost is real since civil works have been completed to bring us the dedicated T1 fiber COGENT. For Q3 we must have completed the first 5 nodes, and start installing clients that are already waiting in populations of more than 7,000 inhabitants without fiber (urban nucleus) and thousands of others in rural areas. We should have a minimum of 30-50 clients per node per month. As the network grows, we will incorporate more technicians and make more installations.

Per each node (with 300 initial customers) the ROI is a minimum 250%.

Cederis.io - Crowdsale starts 16t January -
cederis (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 06:48:06 PM

in what range will your equipment be? Who will produce it if there are not standard cases?
I kinda want to ask also that question, and also if we are going to create our very own, with the internet speed or customize it on our own needs and wants, wouldn't it be more costly? Because it is already in individual state to pay all the cost. I'm really hoping that this project would really be released because this will be the perfect choice for me to get my internat be cut and exchange it with this.
We have been working with carrier-class brands for years. Cambium networks, and after trying the new equipment, we started working with mimosa networks. They are brands that in most countries are marketed through their partner programs. Depending on the technology we opt for one or other brands.

Depending on the interference and what we are going to offer, we usually use ranges from 4.9 to 5.8 GHz for internet services, and for rural IoT we can use 220, 450, 700 and 900 MHz licensed and unlicensed bands.

Cederis.io - Crowdsale starts 16t January -
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:18:33 PM

Amazed with sether wireless technology, 5G first scalable fiber alternative, be create with your own ISP - WISP and enjoy CEDERIS rapid internet also the cederis ecosystem is based on your ERC20 token called cederis ISP to make the payment of all the transactions, hope you got the tokens.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:55:34 PM

I ll try and get tokens for this ico, because it is personally something I relate with. If the crappy and expensive internet issue can be fixed to an extent,then trust lots of businesses and projects will thrive better. I love ISP
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:59:02 PM

A  rightful way to have real internet out here is good, custom isp that helps us living a better internet and helps its customers.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:08:35 PM

The Internet sector is very competitive, there are giant companies on the line. The only way to compete is through innovation, and that's what cederis did. Through the Cederis platform, any person, entrepreneur or company can create their own ISP.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:10:38 AM

Wow, very impressive project that they want to have a strong signal of internet connection. I appreciate their good and great services that consisting of Internet access, data transport and placement, all supported on fiber optic network having their tools to bring quality bandwidth to any part of the world. Hoping for the success of this project as I believed by having a good and quality network connections will makes everyone happy, comfortable and convenient to use.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:13:51 AM

any airdrop or bounty campaign sir? Wink

Im still waiting for this too, I hope that devs will have plan to open this because it will surely boost the popularity of this project in social medias. Let's wait if devs will have plan to open this.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:24:03 AM

Cederis is said to be a decentralized platform to democratized ISP. They are allowing any person, entrepreneur and other companies to create their own ISP. Their goal is for the benefit of everyone, so everyone must support them. Team developers and members cooperation will result to good outcome.
There are huge supporters in various social channels connected and astonished to know by using cederis platform we can use their ISP license and all the tools to set up our main node and its deployment among which, access to thousands of telecommunication towers around the world and Fibre Optic T1 dedicated for operators in our central. This decentralized platform seems legit.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:38:41 AM

any airdrop or bounty campaign sir? Wink

Im still waiting for this too, I hope that devs will have plan to open this because it will surely boost the popularity of this project in social medias. Let's wait if devs will have plan to open this.
Well, looks like they are not planning the bounty or campaign yet, you can keep an eye on this thread to get the future update of this project so you won't miss any update, I promise.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:41:08 AM

The Internet sector is very competitive, there are giant companies on the line. The only way to compete is through innovation, and that's what cederis did. Through the Cederis platform, any person, entrepreneur or company can create their own ISP.
That's right an innovation which is the purpose is to help the community live better by providing a good and quality services. This platform is one of the good examples of having a good innovation because their intentions towards their clients is clearly positive.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:33:29 AM

problems with the Internet occur constantly - either very slowly or there is a conflict of IP addresses. I very much hope that the launch of your project will be able to solve this problem
I think the Internet network is now fast with the 4G LTE network, but it is also not far from the connection problem is often the network is not stable like the previous networks, so hopefully with this project unveiled the connection problem can be resolved.
So far, the 4g LTE network is enough for simple browsing on a portable device like a mobile phone. I think with the use of WISP it will be much faster like using a direct connection on the internet.
yes as I said for LTE 4G network now is enough for internet browsing, but with this project maybe network will be more stable from network now.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:11:49 AM

Rather, it will be, last year the emphasis was on most iso, in the summer. So I think that this summer will be a lot of new projects and generosity.
Why do Iso attach to the summer months? In the summer something special happens with investors and they invest more money in projects?

I do not know) Maybe somehow the sun influences them, that it is necessary to invest in some kind of new project. And now the activity of projects with ISO is noticed, most of all in the summer.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:49:51 AM

if your target is to reach the stars, may be you can not reach the stars but u may have reach the moon  Cool  Well, I hope you also reach the stars and can easily get the licence in each targeted country, but there is no doubt that this would be a very hard work. Good luck.

Sether is playing a great role with wonderful road map to provide services of internet even to rural areas. With cederis be your own ISP through blockchain and with cederis platform get their licenses, tower access, T1 fiber, client and network management, block chain. Enjoy the cederis services.

these are really nice wishings, we all want that cederis get with his isp project successful, believe me, if the project is available in the country ı live (licence, etc.)  I am going to do this full time. We will see what the future brings.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 09:39:18 AM

problems with the Internet occur constantly - either very slowly or there is a conflict of IP addresses. I very much hope that the launch of your project will be able to solve this problem
I think the Internet network is now fast with the 4G LTE network, but it is also not far from the connection problem is often the network is not stable like the previous networks, so hopefully with this project unveiled the connection problem can be resolved.
Yeah there is always fluctuations problems on the network hopefully they provide a more stable and faster network through investors funding we will see great internet access

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:44:04 AM

It's really an impressive concept about this project, it will provide huge network connections with a great number of towers. Hope the project goes well
Right, I guess an upgrade is necessary to improve the quality of internet we are using. We are paying for a price of a premium internet but the service is ridiculously slow.

That's right mate. I think we have the same country? are you from the Philippines? that are providing slow internet but charging big. So I am supporting this ICO or project hoping it can help our ISP to be fast and reliable.

Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:11:04 PM

I have not seen the developer for a long time, but I want to ask him, how much scoring for his project is standard? How long will it take to manufacture it and who will do it?
Actually the team might be much busy now and also have the same questions to ask the dev. ISP is really doing a great work and the early inestors may surely have some good profits out of it. Hope the project will soon reach great heights.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 02:13:26 PM

If I solve these problems, I guess everyone will be caring for it, but the projects that are ready for the market need the permission of the local government. In addition, the blockchain provides the characteristics of "sharing"? I do not understand your technical words

Beside a month ago the president of my country made decision enabling freely to use crypto. I hope and in the place of your residing given aspect will be settled.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:32:10 PM

I have the Internet, but often there are local problems. If the team can solve this problem - it will be simply delicious!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: