Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:39:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM TO DEMOCRATIZE ISP]⭐[COLLABORATIVE WISP]✅  (Read 3822 times)
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:42:37 PM

I just realised ISP didnt offer any Bounty Programs? It will be beneficial for them to do so tho. More exposure and promotions are always good for attracting more investors and supporters. I hope they will consider offering.
Noticed it too. Most upcoming and developing platform have the feature of bounty programs. Being able to propagate and spread it to more people will surely help the platform to known in the community and in the internet. Also, it will help the platform to gain more supports(funds) to continue the development of the project.
Why do you think that a bounty program is mandatory? I think if the developer has a large budget to promote the project on the Internet, he can do without a bounty. Of course, a company of signatures must be mandatory or the forum simply will not find out about this project, but there are a lot of investors here.
It is not compulsory but to think it will be a big help to the project. In that case, the popularity of the project will be multiplied and the possibility of influencing a lot of investors would probably also increased.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:03:27 PM

I just realised ISP didnt offer any Bounty Programs? It will be beneficial for them to do so tho. More exposure and promotions are always good for attracting more investors and supporters. I hope they will consider offering.
Noticed it too. Most upcoming and developing platform have the feature of bounty programs. Being able to propagate and spread it to more people will surely help the platform to known in the community and in the internet. Also, it will help the platform to gain more supports(funds) to continue the development of the project.
Why do you think that a bounty program is mandatory? I think if the developer has a large budget to promote the project on the Internet, he can do without a bounty. Of course, a company of signatures must be mandatory or the forum simply will not find out about this project, but there are a lot of investors here.
It is not compulsory but to think it will be a big help to the project. In that case, the popularity of the project will be multiplied and the possibility of influencing a lot of investors would probably also increased.
I agree, even if the project has a lot of bounty money, the company gives an additional impetus to the promotion of the project. And I know that many bounty hunters who have studied the project well invest money in it too.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:09:19 PM

If cederis operates in my country, for sure 75-90% of internet consumers will transfer to thier service because of thier cheap internet offer.
I do not know how in your country, but in my country, Internet providers have a powerful lobby in the government and it will be difficult for a new provider to enter this market.

in most of the countries its like that and also in asian countries. If you have no good connections in the government, the chance that you get as foreign company a licence in this country is = 0
That usually happened to corruption infested countries, sorry for saying. If an internet provider can really provide faster and more reliable internet connections then I think it should be supported by the local governments that aim for its people to have cheaper access to the internet.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:09:39 PM

Cederis project will surely attract investors because internet service has high demand and the profitability is guaranteed.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:20:41 PM

If cederis operates in my country, for sure 75-90% of internet consumers will transfer to thier service because of thier cheap internet offer.
At ourselves in the country my native and my friends we long ago wait for good Internet. At present at us only one largest provider and he turns back what wants, not looking to consumers interests.

Just because of curiosity, I want to ask you: What country are you saing about? it's strange that there is only one provider in the 21st century somewhere. I'm asking because I thought that there are no such situations.
While our country we only have 2 provider, although our president right now is doing its job to end this system and add planning to add one more internet service provider, for the 2 ISP are sabotaging and we get bad service. I saw earlier on the news that they will make a bidding of which ISP would be added in our country this coming march. Although i hope this type of project will come on our country soon too if ever this will be very successful at its launch. I know we all want better connections that is why we should support project like this that will help improve our communities.

Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:25:06 PM

I agree, even if the project has a lot of bounty money, the company gives an additional impetus to the promotion of the project. And I know that many bounty hunters who have studied the project well invest money in it too.
You're right, hopefully the team may think other strategies about this kind common project that can be useful here in crypto currency as they adopt a blockchain technology which can be good for all and for many.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:35:04 PM

At ourselves in the country my native and my friends we long ago wait for good Internet. At present at us only one largest provider and he turns back what wants, not looking to consumers interests.

That's the problem if you have oligarchs in your country who monopolize almost everything. From water, light and even internet. Hopefully this project is a real game changer in the industry of internet service.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:37:26 PM

Cederis project will surely attract investors because internet service has high demand and the profitability is guaranteed.
I agree with you, provided that the quality of the services provided will be an order of magnitude higher than that of competitors. Because you can win a large part of the market, provided the quality of the work available prices for their services. I hope Cederis understands this and will use it.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:17:48 PM

That's the problem if you have oligarchs in your country who monopolize almost everything. From water, light and even internet. Hopefully this project is a real game changer in the industry of internet service.
i just hope they will allow them to bring their services in those countries considering those providers might decide to block the move for their own gain

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:32:44 PM

Huh? I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or no but doubt there's any country which monopolises light as a resource. That's one of the few things they cant
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:41:13 PM

i just hope they will allow them to bring their services in those countries considering those providers might decide to block the move for their own gain

But certain licenses need to be approved by the Government before launching such technology in a country and with no licenses if the setup is configured and launched all will be prohibited against the act when caught.
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:03:16 PM

To run a project in real life, you need huge financial costs. I'm wondering what are the latest updates or news, and with what success is the project developing to date?
Yes i agree with you that ISP project need more capital, so that why they run this ICO at bitcointalk and others forum. But you can see Cederis will make us as ISP provider, so the financial cost is reduce.
Nowdays internet connection is very important for do any kind of work.in my country the internet speed is very less and the charge of cable internet is too much that i couldn't afford.so i think this ISP platform will help us to get high speed internet at law price.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:13:56 PM

In months, no years, we have licenses for our country since 2011 telephone, and 2012 internet ISP-WISP, and we have people interested on install first nodes right now. 2019 at global level in first countries.

Good to know that they already got licenses in your county which is Spain, I think since you got licenses there it will be easy to get licenses in other EU countries.

For sure . EU countries are more open and welcoming for constructive projects like this . Not like Africa Sad although they are terrible when it comes to the internet services , they make it worst by refusing any competetors for their local companies.

You say it that easily that the EU is more open to things like this but keep in mind that the EU also likes to protect incumbents quite a lot. This definitely tackles a whole industry pretty hard!
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:51:31 PM

To run a project in real life, you need huge financial costs. I'm wondering what are the latest updates or news, and with what success is the project developing to date?
Yes i agree with you that ISP project need more capital, so that why they run this ICO at bitcointalk and others forum. But you can see Cederis will make us as ISP provider, so the financial cost is reduce.
Nowdays internet connection is very important for do any kind of work.in my country the internet speed is very less and the charge of cable internet is too much that i couldn't afford.so i think this ISP platform will help us to get high speed internet at law price.
2018 on the court. It is time already to make revolution to Internet to the domain. In my opinion in Japan the most quick Internet, and in some countries his quality and speed, put it mildly, leave much to be desired.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:10:03 PM

2018 on the court. It is time already to make revolution to Internet to the domain. In my opinion in Japan the most quick Internet, and in some countries his quality and speed, put it mildly, leave much to be desired.
That why Cederis team using Europe as for their first customers. Congratulation to Europe Citizen, i wish i can live at here, and using the fastest technology like ISP.

contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:34:05 PM

Just because of curiosity, I want to ask you: What country are you saing about? it's strange that there is only one provider in the 21st century somewhere. I'm asking because I thought that there are no such situations.
While our country we only have 2 provider, although our president right now is doing its job to end this system and add planning to add one more internet service provider, for the 2 ISP are sabotaging and we get bad service. I saw earlier on the news that they will make a bidding of which ISP would be added in our country this coming march. Although i hope this type of project will come on our country soon too if ever this will be very successful at its launch. I know we all want better connections that is why we should support project like this that will help improve our communities.

Oo it's veryinteresting for your country this may be a great option and certainly a solution problem. Such internet independence. And what is your country's name? Where is it so bad?
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:35:55 PM

That why Cederis team using Europe as for their first customers. Congratulation to Europe Citizen, i wish i can live at here, and using the fastest technology like ISP.
Wait. If i don't have any mistake, this project will start at Spain first? And their target maybe only at this country. So any idea for global Cederis?
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:49:42 PM

Wait. If i don't have any mistake, this project will start at Spain first? And their target maybe only at this country. So any idea for global Cederis?
Cederis might require certain time to reach out various countries as its service to deliver the better speed making every user on the platform trying to build their own ISP and we are keenly waiting for their updates.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:53:51 PM

The team from Spain and project from Spain, but WISP services will be available in any country where Cederis is licensed, first place is Spain since the project start from there and they got license from their government as they told us.second would be Italy and other EU countries and after that we will see WISP provide it globally.
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:55:42 PM

Today the problem of bad Internet is familiar to many countries. Thanks to this project we will be able to use a better Internet connection, and for this we need to do more advertising of this project.You many of the countries don't have a good internet connection quality or internet itself at all some countries in Asia the and most of the Africa don't have fast internet we can improve.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: