Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:18:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM TO DEMOCRATIZE ISP]⭐[COLLABORATIVE WISP]✅  (Read 3822 times)
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:30:38 AM

It's really an impressive concept about this project, it will provide huge network connections with a great number of towers. Hope the project goes well
Right, I guess an upgrade is necessary to improve the quality of internet we are using. We are paying for a price of a premium internet but the service is ridiculously slow.

That's right mate. I think we have the same country? are you from the Philippines? that are providing slow internet but charging big. So I am supporting this ICO or project hoping it can help our ISP to be fast and reliable.
Hello, i am also a Filipino and i am supporting this project and hoping it will reach our country sooner so that it will benefit many citezens here in the Philippines.
I'm hoping it will be available in my country, Indonesia. I really interested in your project as your project is well made by your amazing team members.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:07:40 AM

Cederis with API is a great move of a decentralized ledger that guarantee all transactions, the transparency of the distribution of tokens and the excellent terms that is agreed between users and cederis services. Cederis genuine commitment made us to invest.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:29:01 AM

There are so many remote areas where there is no internet and it is very difficult to get. Therefore, the creation of such platforms is simply necessary.
Therefore, the chance of this platform to be successful is clearly 100%. The needs of having an internet this days is I think a major factor for the development of the country and having a high-speed internet connection it will be hassle free to th user.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:29:53 AM

A design of the complete software WISP management where CEDERIS innovate it's thought process is really deserving in the business and we like their platform of etherium with 100.000.000 ceder tokens created and 40% bonus for early investors with annual benefits made me too choose investing with out missing this deal.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 08:55:44 AM

If I solve these problems, I guess everyone will be caring for it, but the projects that are ready for the market need the permission of the local government. In addition, the blockchain provides the characteristics of "sharing"? I do not understand your technical words

Beside a month ago the president of my country made decision enabling freely to use crypto. I hope and in the place of your residing given aspect will be settled.
You are very lucky) it would be cool if more countries finally allowed the legal use of cryptography.
This project will bring a lot of benefits if it develops at a good speed.
Every day it in any case approaches, there are no reasons for frustration. Many people left work and run in Internet-wages. So, that the authorities in any case will come to improvement of quality of Internet communication.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:47:30 AM

problems with the Internet occur constantly - either very slowly or there is a conflict of IP addresses. I very much hope that the launch of your project will be able to solve this problem
I think the Internet network is now fast with the 4G LTE network, but it is also not far from the connection problem is often the network is not stable like the previous networks, so hopefully with this project unveiled the connection problem can be resolved.
So far, the 4g LTE network is enough for simple browsing on a portable device like a mobile phone. I think with the use of WISP it will be much faster like using a direct connection on the internet.
Yes. I still using 4G LTE network at my mobile now. But at some poor country like our country, we need stable and fast connection. And i think Ceredis can do this.

4G LTE is still faster than most cabling in poorer countries though? Like cable is 2 mbps or so in some bad places but 4G still manages like 10-20 mbps atleast
but 4G has not been able to reach a place on the edge for existing users of 4G networks is very useful, especially now that there is news that there will be a network of 4.5G and also 5G. whether this will be a solution for network life going forward.
For me 4G connection is the recommneded type of internet connection for every internet user. However in our country we were promised to get 4g LTE and we are paying for it but most of the time it is acting like a dialup connection.

Some countries are already using 5g connections and I want to experience it in our country. But Im sure the price of it will be higher again. I hope there will be a way to lower the fees.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:09:51 PM

There are so many remote areas where there is no internet and it is very difficult to get. Therefore, the creation of such platforms is simply necessary.

Yes, you are absolutly right. We also support this project. We hope that in the near future everyone will be on the high-speed Internet. Even the most remote starns of our planet.
Kingofglory

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:19:02 PM

Nice idea. Promising project! Join all channels!
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:19:36 PM

I'm glad that more and more projects are coming into the world of crypto currency from the real sector and this is right, because we are interested in the virtual world, but we live in the real world.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:22:45 PM

I don't know how you will deploy this project but this is great especially for third world countries that have slow network connection. So is this place restrictive or not? Expect the project to be true, and many areas and countries need to enjoy high-speed Internet access.

Me too, Im thinking if they can successfully deploy this project because it will need a very high capitals to start with. I hope devs are really serious about this project and also hoping they will fulfill their roadmap.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:31:21 PM

Bad internet connection is actually a problem and in not sure people realize to what extent this affects us. A lot of small scale businesses that would have thrived better if they had a better internet connection that makes it easier for them to use that channel to sell their products. This sounds great
In due time slow and dear Internet did not allow me to do that I want. And did not allow me to use all resources as oughts. For example by examination video or download films. Now in my country Internet became more quick and received a new technology, but problem with cost remained. But internet still high cost now.
This is the problem is many countries in the world and people there cannot get access to this huge sea of information which we can see on the internet. I think everyone should get a chance to access this worldwide information from the internet and this project is taking a very good innovative in it and spreading the internet all around the world. Good luck for the future of the project.
Yes I agree with you many of the countries don't have a good internet connection quality or internet itself at all .some countries in Asia the Middle East and and most of the Africa don't have fast internet we can improve that by doing something about it and that should be done very fast.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:38:55 PM

any airdrop or bounty campaign sir? Wink

Im still waiting for this too, I hope that devs will have plan to open this because it will surely boost the popularity of this project in social medias. Let's wait if devs will have plan to open this.
Well, looks like they are not planning the bounty or campaign yet, you can keep an eye on this thread to get the future update of this project so you won't miss any update, I promise.

I hope that they will open the bounty campaign sooner, because this will surely help them to promote the project in social medias and because of this there is a high chance to get more serious investors to participate.
Oh. I read your comment and i see they dont have bounty campaign? I have mistake or team forgot it? I try to search on google and owner post but cant find out the link.

Doubt they dont have a bounty campaign, they are like a part and parcel of literally every single crypto out there, they'll probably launch it in a bit of time
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 01:46:32 PM

It's really an impressive concept about this project, it will provide huge network connections with a great number of towers. Hope the project goes well
Right, I guess an upgrade is necessary to improve the quality of internet we are using. We are paying for a price of a premium internet but the service is ridiculously slow.

That's right mate. I think we have the same country? are you from the Philippines? that are providing slow internet but charging big. So I am supporting this ICO or project hoping it can help our ISP to be fast and reliable.
Hello, i am also a Filipino and i am supporting this project and hoping it will reach our country sooner so that it will benefit many citezens here in the Philippines.
I'm hoping it will be available in my country, Indonesia. I really interested in your project as your project is well made by your amazing team members.
I think they will reach as many countries as possible according to them and am sure with the right investors from your country things will actually hit the breaking point best hope we have investors from both our regions

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:34:43 PM

Bad internet connection is actually a problem and in not sure people realize to what extent this affects us. A lot of small scale businesses that would have thrived better if they had a better internet connection that makes it easier for them to use that channel to sell their products. This sounds great
In due time slow and dear Internet did not allow me to do that I want. And did not allow me to use all resources as oughts. For example by examination video or download films. Now in my country Internet became more quick and received a new technology, but problem with cost remained. But internet still high cost now.
This is the problem is many countries in the world and people there cannot get access to this huge sea of information which we can see on the internet. I think everyone should get a chance to access this worldwide information from the internet and this project is taking a very good innovative in it and spreading the internet all around the world. Good luck for the future of the project.
Yes I agree with you many of the countries don't have a good internet connection quality or internet itself at all .some countries in Asia the Middle East and and most of the Africa don't have fast internet we can improve that by doing something about it and that should be done very fast.
Absolutely true, today the problem of bad Internet is familiar to many countries. Thanks to this project we will be able to use a better Internet connection, and for this we need to do more advertising of this project.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:43:34 PM

problems with the Internet occur constantly - either very slowly or there is a conflict of IP addresses. I very much hope that the launch of your project will be able to solve this problem
I think the Internet network is now fast with the 4G LTE network, but it is also not far from the connection problem is often the network is not stable like the previous networks, so hopefully with this project unveiled the connection problem can be resolved.
So far, the 4g LTE network is enough for simple browsing on a portable device like a mobile phone. I think with the use of WISP it will be much faster like using a direct connection on the internet.
Yes. I still using 4G LTE network at my mobile now. But at some poor country like our country, we need stable and fast connection. And i think Ceredis can do this.

4G LTE is still faster than most cabling in poorer countries though? Like cable is 2 mbps or so in some bad places but 4G still manages like 10-20 mbps atleast
but 4G has not been able to reach a place on the edge for existing users of 4G networks is very useful, especially now that there is news that there will be a network of 4.5G and also 5G. whether this will be a solution for network life going forward.
For me 4G connection is the recommneded type of internet connection for every internet user. However in our country we were promised to get 4g LTE and we are paying for it but most of the time it is acting like a dialup connection.

Some countries are already using 5g connections and I want to experience it in our country. But Im sure the price of it will be higher again. I hope there will be a way to lower the fees.
It's really frustrating to pay higher fees and the services is  not good enough. We have to support this platform because this is our only hope to enjoy fast and cheap internet service provider. Anyway, I already adjust myself by using connection that is slow but still I am fan of this platform.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:06:49 PM

any airdrop or bounty campaign sir? Wink

Im still waiting for this too, I hope that devs will have plan to open this because it will surely boost the popularity of this project in social medias. Let's wait if devs will have plan to open this.
Well, looks like they are not planning the bounty or campaign yet, you can keep an eye on this thread to get the future update of this project so you won't miss any update, I promise.

airdrop is not a good option for this kinda projects. because they have a product, token is just a way to raise the money needed to carry out the project. bounty program, I think they will have one soon. I feel they are aiming to find big investors more than to gaining the momentum.
Everybody are waiting for their bounty because they know that this Cederis has more potential to boost in crypto industry.
Definitely, especially if they are you going to make a comprehensive video presentation, the ecosystem on how the participants will contribute or something like that.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:20:57 PM

in what range will your equipment be? Who will produce it if there are not standard cases?
I kinda want to ask also that question, and also if we are going to create our very own, with the internet speed or customize it on our own needs and wants, wouldn't it be more costly? Because it is already in individual state to pay all the cost. I'm really hoping that this project would really be released because this will be the perfect choice for me to get my internat be cut and exchange it with this.
We have been working with carrier-class brands for years. Cambium networks, and after trying the new equipment, we started working with mimosa networks. They are brands that in most countries are marketed through their partner programs. Depending on the technology we opt for one or other brands.

Depending on the interference and what we are going to offer, we usually use ranges from 4.9 to 5.8 GHz for internet services, and for rural IoT we can use 220, 450, 700 and 900 MHz licensed and unlicensed bands.
It is clear that in some countries these frequencies are not licensed, and in some they are required to get a license, do you think the company will have no problems obtaining a license?

LoL.. in the country that I live, you dont need even car insurance  Grin   But if a foreign company come to make business, you have no chance here, except u have to pay big moneys like 1 Mio. USD to start with advertisement. Do not waste your time with  Asian countries, they have their own way of life and rules.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:55:44 PM

An amazing project that come to this community. I was hoping that more people will come to support this amazing project. The Cederis portal will be available for all applications available to users and / or companies that want to be part of the network and benefit from it. And additionally, once we have our master node or node, we only need to download and install the applications to start managing our client network and that a great thing. Moreover, with Cederis we will have 24/7 support for any need, with their platform, we will not need programming knowledge, once you are familiar with the software we can manage everything with a click. I was really looking forward to this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:34:11 PM

We see a lot icos with:
Bounty and marketing 2-5% of tokens.
Team: 10-20% tokens
Legal: 2-5%

Development, and other miscellaneous concepts,etc .....

so the token is devalued before starting a minimum 20% in the best of cases, we decided, thinking about the investors, all the tokens would be for the investors, and thus ensure that the price of the Token would not go down from the beginning, and we thought that we would be spending money that we do not have and that is from the investors, surely many people do not understand it, but we want to be as transparent as possible from the beginning and faithful to our ideas.

Also and very important, is that the users that help us are doing it because they really believe in the project, not for the money from the rewards.

In general, the investors don't like to give free tokens to anyone that don't invest money, because the one who get it for free will sell it in low price and dump the price. on other hand, users spend time to spread the word about the project and support it, so they invest time instead of money. But agree with you that the users who help the project, should do it because they really believe in the project, not only for the money from the rewards.
cederis (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 06:38:43 PM

I think they will reach as many countries as possible according to them and am sure with the right investors from your country things will actually hit the breaking point best hope we have investors from both our regions
The important thing is to reach the minimum in the ico, with that we guarantee to install the first nodes and have a high ROI at the end of 2018, around 600%. This will allow us to start acquiring licenses from countries where more users are interested in creating isp.

Cederis.io - Crowdsale starts 16t January -
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: