Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:02:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36]
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM TO DEMOCRATIZE ISP]⭐[COLLABORATIVE WISP]✅  (Read 3822 times)
cederis (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 06:00:32 PM

great project, good luck team

Thanks for your comments.

Cederis.io - Crowdsale starts 16t January -
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 06:09:29 PM

I just realised ISP didnt offer any Bounty Programs? It will be beneficial for them to do so tho. More exposure and promotions are always good for attracting more investors and supporters. I hope they will consider offering.
Noticed it too. Most upcoming and developing platform have the feature of bounty programs. Being able to propagate and spread it to more people will surely help the platform to known in the community and in the internet. Also, it will help the platform to gain more supports(funds) to continue the development of the project.
Why do you think that a bounty program is mandatory? I think if the developer has a large budget to promote the project on the Internet, he can do without a bounty. Of course, a company of signatures must be mandatory or the forum simply will not find out about this project, but there are a lot of investors here.
From the beginning we decided not to do bounty campaign or spend money to list the project in places where they charge 1k to 5k.

The reason why we do this is that all the money we have is going to be spent on nodes, which is what is really going to give us a great ROI, Cederis is not just an idea or a project, it's a reality, although the ico do not reach the minimum, we with our funds will continue working in cederis, that is the reason.

tiCeR

Activity: 1764
Merit: 755

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:58:40 PM

If cederis operates in my country, for sure 75-90% of internet consumers will transfer to thier service because of thier cheap internet offer.
At my country is opposite, goverment control all activity of business and of course internet is the same. But i still hope this project will come to global asap.

Won't there be similar problems as we have today with banks being the gateway to cryptocurrencies? I mean when you want to use Cederis you still need to use state controlled infrastructure. So maybe governments find a way to keep control over traffic.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:23:16 AM

I am well - amazed to the platform. It has a great concept and plan for the people of the community. By this project, it will bring us the speed of the fiber through wireless connections, which reduces the high cost of fiber optic deployment. Goodluck for this project, I am looking forward to it.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:06:26 PM

Today the problem of bad Internet is familiar to many countries. Thanks to this project we will be able to use a better Internet connection, and for this we need to do more advertising of this project.You many of the countries don't have a good internet connection quality or internet itself at all some countries in Asia the and most of the Africa don't have fast internet we can improve.

But I am asking myself if there is an area with very bad internet infrastructure, how is this concept going to solve that problem? I still don't understand whether or not they are dependent on the existing infrastructure or not?
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:40:56 PM
Merited by SebastianJu (20)

Congratulations & thanks to you !!!!
We have reached 110,77% of our initial Softcap,

Sold Tokens ICO : 494253,46944444 = 30561,51 $
Sold Nodes during ICO : 2 Nodes = 24823 $
SebastianJu fee: 1 ETH + 1 ETH in our token value 15683.3333333 Tokens

First of all, we want to thank you for having trusted in our project, which is also yours from now on. In the next few days you will receive the tokens cederis/isp that represent the% of your annual income, so you have to be configured to receive the tokens, visit https://cederis.io/ico.

We want to thanks to our Escrow SebastianJu because from begining he was with us, and for the future too, from the total we have to rest 1ETH= 941 dollars, and the same ammount in our cederis token,

We have enabled the domain cederis.net where the platform will be hosted, and where any user can reserve their ISP and access all the necessary tools to create their ISP-WISP

Cederis.io will remain online and will be where we register all investors to know at all times the details of the platform at the administrative level as the active nodes, the connected clients, the isp of users and the expenses / benefits of all services .

We are already in contact with several exchanges, and although in the roadmap we have planned in Q3 2018, we will try to be listed before, any offer we receive to list our token in any exchange, we will ask everyone and among all will be decided, while implementing the voting system any question that requires your opnion will be made from your wallet with message system, although from next week we will dedicate to take the fiber to each node and install the access points in the towers and catch all possible customers.

In our Roadmap we had to install 5 nodes, we are pleased to announce that in addition, for months after we installed 4 nodes, which will be added to these 5, plus the 2 that an investor has purchased, so we will have a minimum of 9 owned nodes on this year more 2 from investor, but manage entire from cederis.

We have a list of more than 150 clients waiting only at one node, so our forecast is to reach at least 500 clients before the end of the year.

You can see the evolutions on the website cederis.io/deploy2018, which will be closed to the public in next weeks, only visible to investors. We will tell you when we will do any change.

We will also use social networks to upload information, videos, and deployment details.

Any questions or comments or idea do not hesitate to contact and ask us, because you are part of Cederis

Thanks again,

Do not hesitate to ask us any questions you have, we will be happy to answer you

See you soon!
cederis Team

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 10:34:33 PM

Hello everyone, SebastianJu here. Like you know the ICO was successful at the end because a private investor bought 2 nodes directly. I asked for a certain kind of proof in order to be able to check the claim. This proof was given to me today and as far as I see it looks fine and legit. So from my side I can say the ICO really ended successfully.

This means I now follow the rules outlined in the escrow details at the start of the ICO. For this amount of invested funds it means that I will release the escrowed ETH to 0x19C9fff1BD730db8C7b1E8A39DC05d4daf51Fdc9, which is the address that was given to me to release the investments to. This will happen following the milesteps which say that a minimum amount of funds will be needed for the start to lift this project from grounds.

As far as I saw the team worked pretty hard. I saw their exhaustion and sleep deprivation during this time. So I hope they will be able to start this soon and bring everything to a great success.

Next step from my side is to release the invested funds. Which means the ETH and the BTC. I will still observe and help when an escrow is needed.

I wish everyone good luck with your investment and the project success.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:30:42 AM

It's incredible that the project passed the token distribution very successfully. Where can I see the cost of the project token? Because I want to buy it. Tell me please on which exchange can I buy it? Have you started cooperating with the kick exchanges?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36]
  Print  

Jump to: