Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:27:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM TO DEMOCRATIZE ISP]⭐[COLLABORATIVE WISP]✅  (Read 3822 times)
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:15:35 PM

Bad Internet makes work very difficult. And if there are several computers, the IP address conflict often arises. I hope that this project will manage to solve this issue as well
Yes I totally understand and agree with this issue problems in connection and speeds can also be a problem in banking and transactions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:02:32 PM

Finally, someone will make a normal Internet, I live in the city, but the connection is constantly lost. Does the provider plan to duplicate channels?
ISP will provide the best widest nation for sure thats why it is much famous for now and is really collecting a good number of investors. I would to like to invest in the project as i too find it profitable and i hope it will too go to the moon along with time. ISp can be trusted and due to its innovative concept it can have a good number of investors which will in return give a good future for the project as well as the investors.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:03:25 PM

Finally, someone will make a normal Internet, I live in the city, but the connection is constantly lost. Does the provider plan to duplicate channels?
ISP will provide the best widest nation for sure thats why it is much famous for now and is really collecting a good number of investors. I would to like to invest in the project as i too find it profitable and i hope it will too go to the moon along with time. ISp can be trusted and due to its innovative concept it can have a good number of investors which will in return give a good future for the project as well as the investors.

I agree on your opinion dude, that this project will give big help in the society having their great features and we hope that those poor people can afford and gives the collaboration and distribution of users and companies that will create the largest 5G fixed wireless network in the world.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:16:38 PM

any airdrop or bounty campaign sir? Wink

Im still waiting for this too, I hope that devs will have plan to open this because it will surely boost the popularity of this project in social medias. Let's wait if devs will have plan to open this.
Well, looks like they are not planning the bounty or campaign yet, you can keep an eye on this thread to get the future update of this project so you won't miss any update, I promise.

I hope that they will open the bounty campaign sooner, because this will surely help them to promote the project in social medias and because of this there is a high chance to get more serious investors to participate.
Oh. I read your comment and i see they dont have bounty campaign? I have mistake or team forgot it? I try to search on google and owner post but cant find out the link.

Doubt they dont have a bounty campaign, they are like a part and parcel of literally every single crypto out there, they'll probably launch it in a bit of time
Let's hope they do because I didn't see anything like that on their official Ann here and search to get nothing so probably they post the link here once it has started

I dont think that they will go fully without making ANY bounty program since translations, and other social media campaigns are needed usually in most cases
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 04:55:02 PM

Not just in relations to cryptocurrencies, but generally considering the role tech plays in our lives presently. I believe this project will be welcomed globally. Fast internet speed will be welcomed by all. Great idea.

I think the technology idea is great...Fast internet speed is very important now a days...if this project succeed, then it will be a great news for everyone...so I am rooting for this project...
Team really did well bringing this project and i hope it see the light because once it does so it will give opportunities to investors to power their network and empower people who actually deserve the best and i hope team succeeds with this and we all will have an experience to greater network opportunity

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:23:35 PM

Cederis looks legit with a great innovation of providing rapid internet service to the people where we can make our money 100% valued. We love to choose invest in cederis as it deserve with a great services.
Catost

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 07:56:34 PM

any airdrop or bounty campaign sir? Wink

Im still waiting for this too, I hope that devs will have plan to open this because it will surely boost the popularity of this project in social medias. Let's wait if devs will have plan to open this.
Well, looks like they are not planning the bounty or campaign yet, you can keep an eye on this thread to get the future update of this project so you won't miss any update, I promise.

I hope that they will open the bounty campaign sooner, because this will surely help them to promote the project in social medias and because of this there is a high chance to get more serious investors to participate.
Oh. I read your comment and i see they dont have bounty campaign? I have mistake or team forgot it? I try to search on google and owner post but cant find out the link.

Doubt they dont have a bounty campaign, they are like a part and parcel of literally every single crypto out there, they'll probably launch it in a bit of time
Let's hope they do because I didn't see anything like that on their official Ann here and search to get nothing so probably they post the link here once it has started

I dont think that they will go fully without making ANY bounty program since translations, and other social media campaigns are needed usually in most cases
I agree, social medias are the best advertising platform. I would like them to create a bounty campaign. It's nice to work on projects that are based on  good ideas. This one is in a certain sense revolutionary.

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:08:26 PM

Not just in relations to cryptocurrencies, but generally considering the role tech plays in our lives presently. I believe this project will be welcomed globally. Fast internet speed will be welcomed by all. Great idea.

I think the technology idea is great...Fast internet speed is very important now a days...if this project succeed, then it will be a great news for everyone...so I am rooting for this project...
I agree. I wish I had faster Internet connection. I use the Intenert for my job, so the speed connection matters. Maybe if your project succeed, I will have a better selection of offers.
The project has a great objective and all ,but the problem is to use the real ISP ,first your country need to allow them to offer their services in ,which is very hard if you are living in a third world country where the internet is crappy mostly.

well even in third world country if u pay enough money you also get 50MB even 100MB unlimited monthly for that u have to pay 80-120 USD.
The problem in third world country to start a new project and especially in telecommunication sector is u have to pay money (corruption) in too many places to get accepted with your project.
No mate . In my country the top speed is 8 Mbps. With a high price that only rich prople could afford to pay for it monthly . So yeah , my country as corrupted as corruption could ever be and they keep making any new technologie that comes illegal ( Cryptocurrencies are banned here btw and you will pay a fine if you get caught trading or holding it.)
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:50:30 PM

My will rarely see projects from the real sector, i hope this project will be able to show the possibilities of combining real business and distributed technology.What i like about Cederis is their platform can be used also even if you are outside the country that you created your own ISP.

This Cederis probably helps us learned and managed our own platform as well. They teach us to be more independent so that we can fix every issue we must encounter. That is really great for Cederis.
From the time I know this platform, I was amazed and gives me hope that someday here in my country internet connection will increase its speed. Finally, this is the hope that I was looking for. By understanding their concept I can say that investors should support this very nice and a big help to community platform.

This project will help many places in the world to get a proper internet connection and also get proper speed which is necessary to do innovative work on the internet. This is a very bright idea of the project and this will lead them to a great support from peoples around the world who have internet problems. Good luck with the project and its future in the internet world.
Everyone i think really like this kind of platform because this is about internet services. The team of this project are very skilled and professionals so we can say that this will be the platforms that investors should support. Helping those people that have internet connection problems.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:58:42 PM

Well, freedom of internet is what we aspire to, surely this would benefit everyone if it overcome the "law" of the net neutrality

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:29:40 PM

Through the team's answers, I think they planned well for all possibilities. Let's just hope that everything happens as it planned. This is a very good project and if successful, we will benefit greatly because we all use the internet and face problems with our current provider.
I think it should be a team should plan something good for a project development, otherwise they will fail.

I don't see this project get any problem to collect money and  start the business, But big difficulties will come after, because they will need to get licenses in order to provide this services in difference countries.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:13:12 PM

Bad Internet makes work very difficult. And if there are several computers, the IP address conflict often arises. I hope that this project will manage to solve this issue as well
I hate some problem about IP restriction only. And of course at my company they are using 2 line of 2 ISP provider for avoid. But actually sometimes we meet the interupt of internet. Lolz.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:38:03 PM

Through the team's answers, I think they planned well for all possibilities. Let's just hope that everything happens as it planned. This is a very good project and if successful, we will benefit greatly because we all use the internet and face problems with our current provider.
I think it should be a team should plan something good for a project development, otherwise they will fail.

I don't see this project get any problem to collect money and  start the business, But big difficulties will come after, because they will need to get licenses in order to provide this services in difference countries.
Yes. So if Cederis want to target whole the world is hardly. That why they choosing Europe for creat their first business. Anyone want to be their partner at future?
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:07:45 AM

Cederis will have a great launch as we can create our own ISP using the most competitive standards such as LTE or Wireless 5G Fixed. Cederis innovative needful service satisfies many people in the economy by satisfying people with their better service.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:18:29 AM

DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM TO DEMOCRATIZE ISP project obviously have a special dimension from other ICO project. But in your roadmap many important thing you add but you didn't added that when ISP will be listed on coinmarketcap??
I am actually wondering why it is not on their roadmap but I hope they also have plans to enlist the token on an exchange. A token that will be on an exchange will gain popularity as well as it can attract more investors if the value of it is increasing.
If this coin don't listed in coinmarketcap many trader won't trade with this token. Trader see price & other information in coinmarketcap thats mean they have to add their project in coinmarketcap if they want to conquer.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:49:05 AM

DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM TO DEMOCRATIZE ISP project obviously have a special dimension from other ICO project. But in your roadmap many important thing you add but you didn't added that when ISP will be listed on coinmarketcap??
I am actually wondering why it is not on their roadmap but I hope they also have plans to enlist the token on an exchange. A token that will be on an exchange will gain popularity as well as it can attract more investors if the value of it is increasing.
If this coin don't listed in coinmarketcap many trader won't trade with this token. Trader see price & other information in coinmarketcap thats mean they have to add their project in coinmarketcap if they want to conquer.
No, you are wrong. Even if a coin doesn't listed in coinmarketcap, those coin must be bought with some reason, not to pump or dump the coin.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:00:18 AM

One of the problems that this project is going to face is the competion against big telecommunication companies. They might do something fishy in order to stop a project that is going to be cheaper but have faster internet connections since they want to retain capitalism in providing internet connections.

This can happen if other companies will bribe the government to regain their power from their competitor. But I think if this will work anonymously and private there will be no problem.

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:00:26 AM

Cederis will have a great launch as we can create our own ISP using the most competitive standards such as LTE or Wireless 5G Fixed. Cederis innovative needful service satisfies many people in the economy by satisfying people with their better service.
yes we hope that hopefully the developers and the project team will run smoothly, we can only support.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:37:37 AM

Well everythings boils down to one specific reason, that would be poor internet connection. If this project succeeded we as internet users will benefit from it too.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:46:50 AM

I, like many other residents of Imira, would be simply and very convenient to work with the Internet, which does not hang, there are no conflicts and so on. It's a mistake if the project starts its work
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: