Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:54:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM TO DEMOCRATIZE ISP]⭐[COLLABORATIVE WISP]✅  (Read 3822 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:01:57 AM

Cederis has a total token supply of 100,000,000 that's a very large number I think .. but it could be the rest of the unsold tokens will be burned
What is cederis? Is there any relation between this project and cederis? I think they have no relation at all so, I think you are not prohibited to differentiate them.

Cederis is the name of a project from our ISP company, we are not a investor group or similar
Cederis has a total token supply of 100,000,000 that's a very large number I think .. but it could be the rest of the unsold tokens will be burned

Yes. We will burned unsold tokens
Is the bounty program on? I like this initiative, its something I can relate with and I so hope it runs smoothly. Goodluck
I am also interested in bounty company, I would like to participate in the signature company with pleasure. I think this project will necessarily collect a hard cap.

Yes, bounty campaign will surely make a big impact in the project. It can get many investors to join and support the project. I also hope that devs will have plan to open bounty campaigns.
Well, suggesting a bounty campaign will surely be a good idea to make this project be known to investors. Also, many people will be participating if they will open a bounty because their platform is really needed in the community.

well, lot of people asking for this, so finally our team is studing to open a bounty campaign. We would use the 10% of raised post ico that is which is the expected percentage for marketing campaigns. So please send private message for suggestions or offer for those who want to carry the campaign

Thank you for answering all questions that concern us. I would very much like to take part in your generosity campaign, but it's not open yet, so I'll have to wait a bit.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:29:30 AM

Finally, someone will make a normal Internet, I live in the city, but the connection is constantly lost. Does the provider plan to duplicate channels?
I understand you. I myself live in the city both my speed of Internet just 1 mb / s, and cost of such pleasure of whole 7.5$ /mo, it is very costly on comparison with neighbouring country. I hope this monopoly will end, possibly due to project.

Yes, I also hoping that this project will be successful and will expand their project in other countries, so people live there will experience this. Let's all hope that more investors will participate.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:03:43 PM

How I would like an internet that works without problems. I hope that this project will collect enough investment
I think every network will definitely get that constraint caused by humaneror and it can be a technical problem, but we hope this future can be improved.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:18:25 PM

How I would like an internet that works without problems. I hope that this project will collect enough investment
I think every network will definitely get that constraint caused by humaneror and it can be a technical problem, but we hope this future can be improved.
Theres alot of situations that every network will encounter regardless if it is high ebd or low end internet service provider.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:07:54 PM

I like the idea of alternative internet, but how do I know there is a lot of competition with satellite Internet, is the developer not afraid that the project might not work out because of competition?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:19:02 PM

Noticing the problems identified by this projects is really a big problem, like here, internet connection like Fiber Connection cost a lot with lower speed reliability but as what you proposed that a user will act as the node and gain 100% control! Feels amazing! not only it will make you secure!
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:35:31 PM

Your project was listed on Foxico.io! https://foxico.io/project/cederis

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/
Wow, great review, that's very good, that information is becoming more and more known to large numbers of people.

Nice. Very briefly details about Cederis. But maybe rating score is so low. Only 6/10, i think it should be better, at least 7.5. At foxico, we can voted?
It is important not what will be evaluation at project, and which wide publicity he will be able to receive and as many interested persons will be able to support this project. Indeed idea is valid is perfect and will help many people required qualitative and inexpensive Internet. It is necessary that project emerges on similar sites.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:38:29 PM

I like the idea of alternative internet, but how do I know there is a lot of competition with satellite Internet, is the developer not afraid that the project might not work out because of competition?
Developer might be aware about it but they will surely find some way out of it. Satellite networks are really quick but this project can come out with some other innovative idea and also it can work in the future also it will get a good number of invetors.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:20:34 PM

Through the team's answers, I think they planned well for all possibilities. Let's just hope that everything happens as it planned. This is a very good project and if successful, we will benefit greatly because we all use the internet and face problems with our current provider.
I think it should be a team should plan something good for a project development, otherwise they will fail.

I don't see this project get any problem to collect money and  start the business, But big difficulties will come after, because they will need to get licenses in order to provide this services in difference countries.
I see, you have a point there at least the dev will know this kind of problem which is about licenses. I think the dev have already an answer with the licenses problem but to be sure, let's wait for their announcements maybe they already read your concerns about the platform.

I'm assuming that they got guarantees that they will get license in Spain, but for other countries this is not the times since the project still in early stage, so it will be no update about it in this stage.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:30:19 PM

Developer might be aware about it but they will surely find some way out of it. Satellite networks are really quick but this project can come out with some other innovative idea and also it can work in the future also it will get a good number of invetors.
Definitely, they are already aware as what you say. But for me based on my understanding by reading their whitepaper, what I really like is their services and the fee is cheaper while their services is very excellent. Let's continue to support the project so that more people will be able to enjoy the high-speed connections when it comes to internet.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:45:53 PM

Won't you have legal problems with your business model in some jurisdictions throughout the world? I know that regulation is quite tough when it comes to ISP in some countries.

In most countries we will not have problems. Countries at war or with little democracy will be almost impossible.
well, this is an international project and has no bounty campaign?   Its really nice that in less then 2 hours  20% of ICO sold out, but if you want an international community you need a bounty campaign with translations in different languages !

This is a subject that causes some controversy, but we will do a bounty campaign and the necessary marketing, but once the global deployment begins and we have several licenses from several countries.

great to hear from you that you are gonna organize a bounty campaign but more interesting is that u already have several licenses from several countries. Can you please declare here in which countries you already have licenses ?
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:57:19 PM

I feel cederis can deal with all the legal platforms and fix as it had a huge reputation and image also we see they launch the bounty opportunities and huge investors hitting the platform.
cederis (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 04:03:09 PM

Through the team's answers, I think they planned well for all possibilities. Let's just hope that everything happens as it planned. This is a very good project and if successful, we will benefit greatly because we all use the internet and face problems with our current provider.
I think it should be a team should plan something good for a project development, otherwise they will fail.

I don't see this project get any problem to collect money and  start the business, But big difficulties will come after, because they will need to get licenses in order to provide this services in difference countries.
I see, you have a point there at least the dev will know this kind of problem which is about licenses. I think the dev have already an answer with the licenses problem but to be sure, let's wait for their announcements maybe they already read your concerns about the platform.

I'm assuming that they got guarantees that they will get license in Spain, but for other countries this is not the times since the project still in early stage, so it will be no update about it in this stage.

Thats it, we have ISP license on our country since 2013.

We will be looking at the licenses of some potential countries during 2018, but until Q4 of 2018 we do not tell ourselves which will be the first ones. It will also depend on the support we have during 2018 and the requests

Cederis.io - Crowdsale starts 16t January -
cederis (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 04:21:49 PM

I don't see this project get any problem to collect money and  start the business, But big difficulties will come after, because they will need to get licenses in order to provide this services in difference countries.

Thats it, we have ISP license on our country since 2013.

We will be looking at the licenses of some potential countries during 2018, but until Q4 of 2018 we do not tell ourselves which will be the first ones. It will also depend on the support we have during 2018 and the requests
Thank you for your answers, you communicate very well on the forum. The license for the frequency at which you are going to work is needed in all countries of Europe?
Obtaining licenses in most countries is a bureaucratic process in which you should go to the ministry that regulates licenses, for example in Spain is the CNMC, and in Peru is ENACOM, and so in most countries. In addition to be able to check out your country in FIAT, you must be registered as an intra-community operator, in the case of Europe.

Cederis.io - Crowdsale starts 16t January -
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:19:55 PM

We delight to deal with Cederis as we are able to act as a node in the network by ourself which is totally decentralized and manageable. When dealing with the Cedersi we are much excited with Cederis tokens.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:16:02 PM

We also hope so. All users who follow this project try to spread more information about the project. So it remains for us to wait for good investors.
I hope this happens soon but this statement of yours is unreasonable and unreal, if that could be achievable it would be done already there will always be some issues.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 07:28:22 PM

Developers are targeting those places where ISP is not offering a good service to those region and then utilizing that opportunity with their platform so basically a win win situation for every one the customers get reliable speed and network get more customers bringing a more competitive arena for other networks

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:46:47 PM

This project will surely be able to collect enough investments for it to fully operate, as what they say they already have a project in Spain.
I think investors from countries where internet is fast are also interested to invest since they knew that there's a huge demand for the internet, especially in the future.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:51:23 PM

Great project. This project has a good marketing strategy. But more importantly, there are many people who believe in the potential of this project that we can now change the quality and quality of internet services, especially for those countries who do not want to abstain from torture internet services.
Catost

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:53:27 PM

No mate . In my country the top speed is 8 Mbps. With a high price that only rich prople could afford to pay for it monthly . So yeah , my country as corrupted as corruption could ever be and they keep making any new technologie that comes illegal ( Cryptocurrencies are banned here btw and you will pay a fine if you get caught trading or holding it.)

I think there are many places where a project like this one can be succesful. Just look at this:
No mate . In my country the top speed is 8 Mbps. With a high price that only rich prople could afford to pay for it monthly . So yeah , my country as corrupted as corruption could ever be and they keep making any new technologie that comes illegal ( Cryptocurrencies are banned here btw and you will pay a fine if you get caught trading or holding it.)
I believe that this project will open new horizons

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: