Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:26:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM TO DEMOCRATIZE ISP]⭐[COLLABORATIVE WISP]✅  (Read 3822 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:22:30 AM

Nearly 60% of the world's population does not have Internet access, and the remaining 40%, only half have connections over 20 Mbps, that's very true and I think more than 60%. And I think the solution you are offering is very appropriate. But how to convey such information and education to rural society?
I think if the developer gets a project in Spain in his homeland, providers from other countries will turn to him. I want to tell the team not to do everything themselves, it's enough to make a good pilot project.

I really love to hear news like this. If this will be successful after the ICO. I will buy and invest in it.
Becuase, for now, I really need an ISP like this because I used the internet every day and  I am making money from it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:40:58 AM

Nearly 60% of the world's population does not have Internet access, and the remaining 40%, only half have connections over 20 Mbps, that's very true and I think more than 60%. And I think the solution you are offering is very appropriate. But how to convey such information and education to rural society?

I think the best solution is to lower the monthly bills so poor people can apply for an internet connections. I hope this project have also this features. I really hope that this project will do what is on their roadmap and looking forward for more developments.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:42:31 PM

It is a very good idea to provide high-speed Internet for all interested users living in remote areas and the DEMOCRATIZE project will have a lot of investors since DEMOCRATIZE services are very much in demand now on the market. Will DEMOCRATIZE have a bounty program?
Wel,l I think everyone would really want hi-speed internet and this is platform is our hope. Investors who are willing to support this project will probably help those remote areas having problems with internet.
Lets just hope this internet service will be able to provide consistent high speed internet signal to remote ares because the current internet could easily get affected by bad weather conditions.
The team as of now is focusing in Spain and their neighbor areas. Let's just hope that this project will reach all their objectives because this is really very helpful tool for people having trouble about internet connections. The purpose of the team is very practical and if this will be succeed I'm sure that everyone will be happy.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:56:48 PM

Tell me, at what stage is the project now, do you follow your road map? This is a good and interesting project for me and I would like to invest some of my money.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:31:06 PM

It is a very good idea to provide high-speed Internet for all interested users living in remote areas and the DEMOCRATIZE project will have a lot of investors since DEMOCRATIZE services are very much in demand now on the market. Will DEMOCRATIZE have a bounty program?
Wel,l I think everyone would really want hi-speed internet and this is platform is our hope. Investors who are willing to support this project will probably help those remote areas having problems with internet.
Lets just hope this internet service will be able to provide consistent high speed internet signal to remote ares because the current internet could easily get affected by bad weather conditions.

Well, the most important thing is the ico needs to reach the hard cap to be able to get funds to support their project. This project needs to run smoothly and stable for them to fulfill their roadmaps.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Fanat74

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:36:40 PM

Using LTE is nice but that depends on area of coverage.
cederis (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:00:16 PM

volatility will be a problem for those projecst that provide service, imagine I paid x amount and tomorrow the price you goes up and you will paid double of my amount to get the same service I got. the ISP should take this into account.

The tokens will be used as a means of payment to access services, in our case, access to the internet, and other services that are created. (mobile, iptv, voip, rural IoT, etc).
They will also represent the actions of each investor, for which they will receive annual dividends, votes to resolve disputes or approve new services, ideas, or any action that requires consensus.
In addition, it is necessary to create smart contracts for each new isp, clients, services.
Volatility, unfortunately is in almost any service of life, the light goes up every year, and that's not why you give up. We do not put permanence in our services, and there will be certain bases that must be fulfilled to be able to create an ISP under the platform, and thus guarantee an honest isp.
To guarantee low prices, we can use numerous neutral points in almost all countries of the world, where small and medium-sized companies come together in order to lower the costs of transport ip, also as the network grows the prices go down, since greater purchase of Gbps cheaper, and that will have a positive effect on the entire network.

Thanks for your comments

As the project unfolds during 2018, we will receive requests from all over the world, and that will depend on which countries will be the first in which we acquire the licenses. We will study each petition, the real needs of each case.
Thanks for you reply, It contains some good answers. I do admit the idea of your project, we really need those kinda services. I read that your company will start initially in Spain then expanding towards other EU countries (ETA 2018) and the rest of the world. I hope that will not take much times.

Cederis.io - Crowdsale starts 16t January -
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:13:01 PM

I think if the developer gets a project in Spain in his homeland, providers from other countries will turn to him. I want to tell the team not to do everything themselves, it's enough to make a good pilot project.
I hope will be created certain interrogation among users that to choose in which countries it is necessary to help with Internet. Belarus is not exception.  Smiley

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:51:11 PM

I hope will be created certain interrogation among users that to choose in which countries it is necessary to help with Internet. Belarus is not exception.  Smiley
This project will slowly and gradually increase its regions and will soon cover most of the huge nations which will help their investors to find this project much more intresting and beneficial for the future. Team should look forward for feedback options to get a good feedback for users globally to help increase the service and project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:56:29 PM

An interesting project for ordinary people with a small income. Where is the developer in which country plans to start work?
Yes is agree with your statement,this project will be most helpful to the small scale investors. Which is pretty great as nowadays many projects font care about the investors.
CEDERIS platform achieving is a real time innovation where any person or entrepreneur or the company can create their own ISP (Internet service provider) through wireless (WISP) By using the most competitive standards such as LTE or 5G fixed.

Wait what is CEDERIS and how is it involved in this token? Also how is a token anyway connected to having decentralized ISPs anyway though?

In a previous publication we mentioned something similar, so sorry if we repeat

Cederis is and will be 100% involved in this project, although we will only put at the service of all a platform that includes all the necessary tools to mount your own ips and in our case through WISP networks,
The tokens will be of all the investors and those who acquire it later if the investors sell them in the exchange houses. The cederis team will not have Tokens in their name, I believe that we are the only one that puts 100% of the tokens on sale, moreover, if someone from the team wants tokens, they will have to participate in the ico.
The tokens will be used as a means of payment to access services, in our case, access to the internet, and other services that are created. (mobile, iptv, voip, rural IoT, etc).
They will also represent the actions of each investor, for which they will receive annual dividends, votes to resolve disputes or approve new services, ideas, or any action that requires consensus.
In addition, it is necessary to create smart contracts for each new isp, clients, services.
Volatility, unfortunately is in almost any service of life, the light goes up every year, and that's not why you give up. We do not put permanence in our services, and there will be certain bases that must be fulfilled to be able to create an ISP under the platform, and thus guarantee an honest isp.
To guarantee low prices, we can use numerous neutral points in almost all countries of the world, where small and medium-sized companies come together in order to lower the costs of transport ip, also as the network grows the prices go down, since greater purchase of Gbps cheaper, and that will have a positive effect on the entire network.

I wasnt asking about whether or not cederis will be involved in this project. I was asking who cederis is or what it is. Is it an advisor commitee or something?
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:04:21 PM

Tell me, at what stage is the project now, do you follow your road map? This is a good and interesting project for me and I would like to invest some of my money.
interesting thing with your question I also recommend this question, we need explanation to start an investment or a trust? Cheesy
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:21:43 PM

Road map looks pretty good in reaching their goal with a good plan for the idea. Internet issues plays a major struggle to reach the goals in our digital world
It causes huge revenue impact due to not meeting the SLA on time. When deliverable not met due to internet issue, we face huge problems with this platform service hope we can successfully run our operations.
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:13:35 PM

Not just in relations to cryptocurrencies, but generally considering the role tech plays in our lives presently. I believe this project will be welcomed globally. Fast internet speed will be welcomed by all. Great idea.
This platform is providing an opportunity which is demand and availability also through the CEDERIS platform any person, entrepreneur or company can create their own ISP (Internet service provider) through wireless (WISP), using the most competitive standards such as LTE or wireless 5G Fixed, with this platform you can use their own licenses, Utilize the CEDERIS platform, get your investments meaningful profits as we also do not have abusive costs like franchises.
So we can have better internet connection, right? I am curious about how Ceredis will provide us a fast internet connection and how Ceredis distribute it to poor customer - who have not much money for using internet.

We use dedicated connections T1 for isp  with the same 3 big companies worldwide, to more isp installed, more fiber connections and the price even lower more. We also use neutral connection points that lower the price even more.

cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:18:13 PM

So what exactly in the point of the coin though? I get you are trying to make a decentralized ISP but how is that related to ICO of a coin?
It's either the ISP won't be free like the usual internet providers so the token will be used as payment or it will be used as a stake for shares in this company. But I think it can also be both. There are no more free services today so I think that's where the funds will be going.

volatility will be a problem for those projecst that provide service, imagine I paid x amount and tomorrow the price you goes up and you will paid double of my amount to get the same service I got. the ISP should take this into account.

Thanks for your comments
Thought so, thanks for the clarification. Since the token will serve as a form of investment, does that mean all the token holders will get annual dividends or are you going to set up a minimum amount of token for a certain individual to be legible as an investor?
All investors will receive annual dividends. There will be no minimum to receive dividends. The% of each investor will depend on what they invest, and what is collected in the ico. At the end of each year, 40% of the profits will be for investors, 10% to buy our token and 50% for the project.
If your tokens involve receiving dividends, then the citizens of the United States and Singapore will not participate in the ICO?
I don't think those Countries will be interested in this kind of project anyway. They have the highest internet speed in the globe especially Singapore.
We are convinced that there are countries where installing ISP does not make sense, but remember that it is a platform to create WISP in rural areas, where large companies do not intercede to deploy their network. Governments while paying taxes and their licenses do not oppose, although you also have to look at certain countries where instability makes it almost impossible, although they are the least.

keepboxm

Activity: 229
Merit: 170

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:21:30 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 09:12:00 AM by keepboxm

Any Linkedin profiles of your teammembers or any other public info? Because I think it is a common practice to provide info like this to your investors. Thanks!  Smiley
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:24:16 PM

I think this project will need to cover no internet country to make their country is accessible with the internet. However, I hoping this project have a bounty program to spread the words about this awesome project.
In the team we wanted to be as honest as possible, that's why 100% of the tokens created are for the ico, there is no bounty, and the team does not keep any token, IF for example of 100% of the tokens, the 15% for the team, 20% for development, 5% for bounty, 10% for legal, at the end of the ico the currency is devalued. If there is a post-ico bounty for advertising.

cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:26:58 PM

We hope so, around the world there are small WISP companies that are sure to be interested in the project, and above all franchised companies to ISP or distributors who work hard for a commission that passes 35-40%, and the cost of royalty , etc

ainsleyfran

Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:31:12 PM

Will it be possible to somehow pass or sell your votes in any way?
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:52:06 PM

I think the best solution is to lower the monthly bills so poor people can apply for an internet connections. I hope this project have also this features. I really hope that this project will do what is on their roadmap and looking forward for more developments.

I agree to you mate, this project will give big help in the society having their great features and we hope the those poor people can afford that gives the collaboration and distribution of users and companies that will create the largest 5G fixed wireless network in the world.
Of course, most users in the rural environment do not need speeds of 100/100, although we offer them, we will make more affordable monthly payments from 5/5Mb, 10/10 Mb, 15/15 Mb, 20/20 Mb at reasonable prices

cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:58:01 PM

We will set the bases, and we will focus on our country during 2018, but for the project to go well globally we will need the help of many people in each country.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: