Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:04:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dangerous ?  (Read 5702 times)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4501

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:08:59 PM

# bitcoin payment is anoymous
# bitcoin is decentralized
# bitcoin is not issued by any
# nobody can increase total supply of

This all feature make it different than other currencies that exist and more attractive too. It gives financial freedom..

# bitcoin payment is anoymous pseudonymous
# bitcoin is decentralized distributed
# bitcoin is not issued by any
# nobody core can increase total supply of

1.many scammers have had their funds traced via the blockchain. examples are the agents that investigated silkroad got arrested because it was found out the agents themselves were taking funds out of silk road,.. also the mtgox funds are known. and other funds can be traced. so its not anonymous. its pseudonymous. for instance it took me 0.5 seconds to find out catmony owns 1CzctPaiivoMJLwTCEVQZvzLWWtbfP7ENo

2. the data is distributed. but there is a centralised hub that CONTROLS what the rules should be.. its known as core. there have been too many instances that the control of the bips(proposals) and the direction of new features/abilities of bitcoin have gone down one direction of one group of linked people.

3. mining pools issue new coins.. new coins are issued ~144 times a day. if new coins were not issued then all 21mill would be in existence and no more coins could be made

4. core can and have proposed to increase the units of measure.. as part of their lightning project the main devs are trying to push

in short
bitcoin does not have the same ethos of 2009-2014

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Zekemporium

Activity: 64
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:14:58 PM

Bitcoin is different from all other cryptocurrency in it is decentralised hence open to all. Transactions made for bitcoin are anonymous and hence never traces.
If you said dangerous in the way of hacking, then by using offline wallet or cold storage you can safe your bitcoins.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:24:52 PM

I'm wondering why bitcoin was made if there are too many currencies in each country, why would anyone add or make a type of currency in the internet? For easier and faster transactions or so ?

bitcoin is not dangerous, many people think differently. but all agree, bitcoin can be very profitable. this is one of the benefits of bitcoin versus fiat currency. I just wanted to give you some advice. digest knowledge of bitcoin and crypto in this forum. you will know a lot about the benefits and benefits that you can use in your life
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:28:33 PM

I'm wondering why bitcoin was made if there are too many currencies in each country, why would anyone add or make a type of currency in the internet? For easier and faster transactions or so ?

bitcoin is not dangerous, many people think differently. but all agree, bitcoin can be very profitable. this is one of the benefits of bitcoin versus fiat currency. I just wanted to give you some advice. digest knowledge of bitcoin and crypto in this forum. you will know a lot about the benefits and benefits that you can use in your life

Bitcoin is not dangerous, it is different from person to person. For those people who do not have any experience in trading then bitcoin is dangerous and risky for them. but those people who have some experience in trading then trading is safe investment for them.
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:32:54 PM

How do you think bitcoin is dangerous? You can tell that bitcoin is dangerous for users who don't know how to secure their own private keys. But still bitcoin is I think safer than fiat system in terms transactions. Yes bitcoin have a very expensive transaction fee but you are not tractable.
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:34:37 PM

I don't think the word 'dangerous'fits for bitcoin, sure it have its own risks but it's not dangerous. Cryptocurrency is made to let us experience financial transaction without the middlemen thus its tantamount to saying that lower fees will be imposed in it. Also, it is designed to be used without giving a lot of information about the person whose making the transaction that might expose him in higher risk. Bitcoin as the leading cryptocurrency offers a revolutionary and reliable financial transaction and framework to people. We are lucky that nowadays we have known, use and become literate with this new version of financial strategy.
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:36:18 PM

Bitcoin is not dangerous. It future currecny for improve you life and you will gather more information. You will know the bitcoin process then will understand the bitcoin. Bitcoin will be connect the all country people. Bitcoin is give more opportunity for the improve your life. You will learn the information from bitcoin. Bitcoin is improve the people life. People will be growth country will be growth. Sl
imoet

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

homt.net

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:37:39 PM

I think bitcoin is not dangerous at all. Maybe we will face the risk. But I think it is normal to face risk because bitcoin one of the kind of investment. As investment we will just face the risk about the price that related with the market situation. I think it just related with careful and careless. As users people should be careful about their profile in bitcoin.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:38:51 PM

I think bitcoin is not dangerous. It is now on trouble season. Increasing a rapid level is not good for bitcoin in this position. So i think it will come good news from them.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:41:22 PM

Bitcoin will never be dangerous and as a matter of fact it helps many people to earn additional income for their future. This will be dangerous if you will use it for crime or wrong doing so it really depends to your purpose but the real purpose of it is for the betterment of our lives. However, there's only risk when it comes to security that the Government must implement rules and regulations for the security of the investors. Just think the brighter side of Bitcoin. It helps so many ways like paying monthly bills or fund transfer without charges and hassle free.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:42:18 PM

I would say no bitcoin is not dangerous, for bitcoin to be dangerous it would be all on you.
The way you use your bitcoin spending on or doggy ways to earn them coins.
Going the legit part is always fun so stick to that, as I said its all on the way you use your bitcoins.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
jobjorn

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:44:06 PM

it is dangerous if you don't understand how bitcoin work, don't invest in something you don't know
zombie6

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:44:32 PM

of course it is like a terminator) is dangerous for banks and for the economy as a whole, this is a revolutionary technology that will change a lot ...
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:44:40 PM

Bitcoin is not dangerous, you just have to take care before investing or sending your BTC because you cant get it back for any reason. Also there is some volatility of the price but its in general not really dangerous since the price actually is going up highly.
cloud777

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:47:54 PM

Is a knife dangerous?
Yes if you don't use it for cook.

"On the Blockchain, no one knows you're a fridge"
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:51:11 PM

It is dangerous. Why? because it is decentralize it means that its price is not controlled by the government so there is no assurance for us that bitcoin will be at stable price although we are already aware of that possibility. But for me, it is better  to take risk than nothing in return at all, we just need to learn all that we need to learn.
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:51:17 PM

It's not dangerous. It's just risky. You can buy it, but you may lose your money if bitcoin turns out to be a bubble.
SONG GEET

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:52:55 PM

Bitcoin is far more different than usual currencies we have, all fiat are created by banks for their own profit, other centralized payment processors like paypal is known for scamming people with high fees and locking accounts for more than 6 months, gold and silver market is manipulated heavily.

Bitcoin is on other hand provides fast, secure, irreversible and anonymous financial transaction so that you can use your money wherever you want without any restrictions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
maman09

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:53:32 PM

this is the development of the times. basically revolution always happens in human life, so all that is very reasonable thing. I think there are many ways to explain it to you, so you better understand what bitcoin is. but I just want to suggest. read more about bitcoin and crypto knowledge.
lagista

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:54:14 PM

I think it is not dangerous, because bitcoin is now getting official action in some countries. bitcoin is very dangerous if it is misused for criminal and criminal acts such as terrorism, fraud and corruption.
but if for sale and purchase transactions and for exchange I think it is not dangerous.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: