Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:21:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
moonfrost21

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:03:50 AM

Blockchain used in the health industry is definitely one of the most important applications of this technology.But i need clarity on the minimum investment in this project.Do you mean to invest now you need 0.5btc or 10 ethers for investing for all potential investors?

0.50 BTC is kinda big for a minimum investment. Majority of investors right now are not that rich. Other who wants to invest are expecting to profit from the project.
'
It's a close pre-sale hence it's not for general public and 0.5 BTC is not so unmanageable amount as one might think.
If only for newcomers.

0.5 BTC might be a small amount for a whale and many people who are long time investors but for most people it's quite huge. Moreover unless your coin is lucky to catch the eye of a huge investor it's tough to be able to make sales for that number
I'm surprised 0.5 bitcoin is quite a large amount, I do not really understand why this is so. This is especially interesting since bitcoin has recently increased in price.
I agree with you. 0.5BTC now is approximate 10,000 dollars, this is not big but not small either. So how can we can invest when we have lack of money even thought we really interesting in Healthy Service Platform ?

You can actually choose what coin are you going to use to invest in this project. You can opt to use 10Etherium which is much cheaper than 0.5 BTC. Just saying. I hope that would help investors.
I am not here to invest but to check the possibilities that we could have in the future with this kind of project.

reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:23:46 AM

OMG finally invloving the healthcare problem in the cryptocurrency world. I've been waiting for these kind of project since the digital currencies started getting some light in the real world. I really hope these project grow more and be successful. There's no bigger matter to protect then our own health.
I believe dentacoin went first before this however it seems that it is not going anywhere. I hope the developers of this project are more experience in making this long term and successful.
From the sound of it i think they just need publicity for the project to go wild also some beta or like demo will be nice to show how dedicated to they road-map and achievements they are

As long as they have an experience team and are responsible for their work, they will still continue to grow. But even much faster if they have more advertisements for their project. I also like what you said if they will have demo.

seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:13:58 AM

This kind of project is really unique, and at the same time this is interesting.Healthcare problems is one of the things that people invest. It is very important for people to secure one's health status. So, I really looking forward to the challenges such as information asymmetry, access to medical records, continuity to medical records, lenght of medical consultations, queus/waiting time, cost, health professionals, knowledge and skills, and generalized vs. personalized practice, that EHF will be able to conquer and make this promising project be more productive.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
SweetSv

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:59:45 AM

There are a lot of good projects in health care and already projects that have collected good amounts but I can not remember those who work. I believe this means that people want to invest in health projects but it is very difficult to make such projects work.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:06:45 AM

OMG finally invloving the healthcare problem in the cryptocurrency world. I've been waiting for these kind of project since the digital currencies started getting some light in the real world. I really hope these project grow more and be successful. There's no bigger matter to protect then our own health.
I believe dentacoin went first before this however it seems that it is not going anywhere. I hope the developers of this project are more experience in making this long term and successful.
From the sound of it i think they just need publicity for the project to go wild also some beta or like demo will be nice to show how dedicated to they road-map and achievements they are

As long as they have an experience team and are responsible for their work, they will still continue to grow. But even much faster if they have more advertisements for their project. I also like what you said if they will have demo.

Experienced team will only go a small way, publicity is important. Publicity has raised even shitcoins to the top with the right amount of publicity
nguyenvanv911

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:08:20 AM

This project is very potential I hope to see it grow in the future!
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:56:25 AM

Experienced team will only go a small way, publicity is important. Publicity has raised even shitcoins to the top with the right amount of publicity
Popularity really has a big impact when creating a project, the purpose is to get the attention of the investors. This projects aim is about the health of the people, so I think that before this project is being created they already scouting to build a great team.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 05:59:00 AM

Blockchain used in the health industry is definitely one of the most important applications of this technology.But i need clarity on the minimum investment in this project.Do you mean to invest now you need 0.5btc or 10 ethers for investing for all potential investors?

0.50 BTC is kinda big for a minimum investment. Majority of investors right now are not that rich. Other who wants to invest are expecting to profit from the project.
'
It's a close pre-sale hence it's not for general public and 0.5 BTC is not so unmanageable amount as one might think.
If only for newcomers.

Health care and other things i think is only natural for them to aim big since project is going to need big bugs but am sure your investment is going to count here..just a matter of patience and time

Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:10:38 AM

Healthcare projects are very important and in this regard, special security requirements are required on this platform. How did the developer make this product safe? Have a team of security professionals or consultants on the team?
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:16:07 AM

There are a lot of good projects in health care and already projects that have collected good amounts but I can not remember those who work. I believe this means that people want to invest in health projects but it is very difficult to make such projects work.
This is their challenge to prove that this project will be a success. To do that they need a team which is had knowledge in healthcare, and we all know that few only has this kind of work field.There biggest challenge now as this project is on going is to attract more investor and I think many investors will invest in this healthcare platform because this is a life saving project.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:38:57 AM

This is their challenge to prove that this project will be a success. To do that they need a team which is had knowledge in healthcare, and we all know that few only has this kind of work field.There biggest challenge now as this project is on going is to attract more investor and I think many investors will invest in this healthcare platform because this is a life saving project.

I agree, as the team promote the project and convince users and investors, it set as a challenge on the team. I also appreciate their features that the science and technology inspire confidence in imminent solutions to the problems of radical prolongation of life, and the prevention and treatment of cancer and cardio vascular diseases. Very unique and nice project!
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:44:40 AM

It's amazing to see that elhealth first has made it so far in so less time , it's all because of its determined developers and great management.
What else can be said , just best of luck to everyone involved in this project .
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:06:43 AM

It's amazing to see that elhealth first has made it so far in so less time , it's all because of its determined developers and great management.
What else can be said , just best of luck to everyone involved in this project .

Yes, I was amazed too by their missions to provide good eHealth First, they cared for people, not only earning profits from it. I really hope that more investors will be encourage to join this project and EHF will be successful in the coming months.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:51:42 AM

Yes, I was amazed too by their missions to provide good eHealth First, they cared for people, not only earning profits from it. I really hope that more investors will be encourage to join this project and EHF will be successful in the coming months.

You're right, really great and amazing project that could do to reach out people in needs especially health problem. I'm confident that many users and investors will attract this project as this project aims to prolong the life of human race.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:18:07 PM

'
If only for newcomers.

0.5 BTC might be a small amount for a whale and many people who are long time investors but for most people it's quite huge. Moreover unless your coin is lucky to catch the eye of a huge investor it's tough to be able to make sales for that number

ah... Have you ever seen a close pre-sales before?
Close pre-sale is mostly used to attract some fundamental investors and early birds.
You will have a chance to participate with your satoshies during main ICO event
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:18:43 PM

I was visited by an idea. Health is good, but if you add there information on dietetics and healthy nutrition. Because now this information is only sold by a coach in fitness centers. But if it were in the public domain for everyone, it would be good.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:15:59 PM

Healthcare projects are very important and in this regard, special security requirements are required on this platform. How did the developer make this product safe? Have a team of security professionals or consultants on the team?

I guess they all have that, because starting this kind of project will need professionals to do this. Im sure some of their staffs are knowledgeable in health related topics/courses. I am very excited now on what will be the outcome of this project. Let's support this and promote it in social medias.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:28:49 PM

We are looking for new team members and advisory board members with good knowledge about blockchain technology. PM me if interested.
Yes i am quite interested in this project .And i have good knowledge about the blockchain technology and the other programmings.I also work for many campaigns.i think this healthcare project is very necessary and usefull for all the persons.i also a good translator from english to hindi .you can also hire me for translation.i hope this project will successful and profitable for all team members and participants.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:20:38 PM

I was visited by an idea. Health is good, but if you add there information on dietetics and healthy nutrition. Because now this information is only sold by a coach in fitness centers. But if it were in the public domain for everyone, it would be good.

Wow, that's just a great idea! I hope the developers will see your offer and take advantage of it. Proper nutrition in our time is very popular, and information on the Internet is not always right. In the encyclopedia of health, it would be very useful
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:38:58 PM

'
If only for newcomers.

I'm surprised 0.5 bitcoin is quite a large amount, I do not really understand why this is so. This is especially interesting since bitcoin has recently increased in price.

Well, health is actually a very serious and important subject which is normally unpayable. And this is a unique project with Blockchain Technologie + A.I.

The investors for this projects are already selected with the amount of min. 0.5 btc investment  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: