Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:08:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:47:58 PM

The diets and stuff like that is a serious thing, most of the times are needed to be specific per person, not just a generic diet that maybe can help, and maybe not.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:30:18 PM

The diets and stuff like that is a serious thing, most of the times are needed to be specific per person, not just a generic diet that maybe can help, and maybe not.

a less specific diet is sometimes more torture yourself, whether you can suggest a healthy diet and provide benefits, of course that is expected by us all.  Huh
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 05:06:07 PM

a less specific diet is sometimes more torture yourself, whether you can suggest a healthy diet and provide benefits, of course that is expected by us all.  Huh
I became a vegetarian already practically a year ago and I feel perfectly, there are no problems with health, even on the contrary - it has improved.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:50:43 PM

It is a smart system in which diagnosis of any common diseases can be done easily.. if diagnosis can easily done then this project will be doing great with this useful system
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:37:32 PM

Blockchain used in the health industry is definitely one of the most important applications of this technology.But i need clarity on the minimum investment in this project.Do you mean to invest now you need 0.5btc or 10 ethers for investing for all potential investors?

0.50 BTC is kinda big for a minimum investment. Majority of investors right now are not that rich. Other who wants to invest are expecting to profit from the project.
'
It's a close pre-sale hence it's not for general public and 0.5 BTC is not so unmanageable amount as one might think.
If only for newcomers.

0.5 BTC might be a small amount for a whale and many people who are long time investors but for most people it's quite huge. Moreover unless your coin is lucky to catch the eye of a huge investor it's tough to be able to make sales for that number
I'm surprised 0.5 bitcoin is quite a large amount, I do not really understand why this is so. This is especially interesting since bitcoin has recently increased in price.

Well, health is actually a very serious and important subject which is normally unpayable. And this is a unique project with Blockchain Technologie + A.I.

The investors for this projects are already selected with the amount of min. 0.5 btc investment  Grin
Nowadays our medical cost fees and those technology health equipments and facilities are of high maintenance for our well being. I do not see that minimum  investment requirement amount of 0.5 btc is high tho. In fact if this health project allows small investment amounts into this project, i will start to ponder and have doubts with their reliability.
nkryuchkov

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:24:23 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 01:28:36 AM by nkryuchkov

New ICO to be launched. Is there any bounty campaigns that can you offer for now like on twitter, facebook? Or even signature campaigns that can be paid in BTC?  Will be watching this thread, Goodluck on the launching.

Yes, please see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2605734.0 and write at bounty@ehfirst.io.

Thank you!
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:02:50 PM

Nowadays our medical cost fees and those technology health equipments and facilities are of high maintenance for our well being. I do not see that minimum  investment requirement amount of 0.5 btc is high tho. In fact if this health project allows small investment amounts into this project, i will start to ponder and have doubts with their reliability.
0.5BTC for individual investment is not high? I really think EHF eHealth First is humanitarian but high amount on investment is meaning high risky. If minimum require less than, i willing to invest some. With 0.5BTC minimum, this project maybe for some organizations or monetary fund, not for individual.
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:14:04 PM

0.5BTC for individual investment is not high? I really think EHF eHealth First is humanitarian but high amount on investment is meaning high risky. If minimum require less than, i willing to invest some. With 0.5BTC minimum, this project maybe for some organizations or monetary fund, not for individual.
I think 0.5BTC for individual investment is too high, can you decrease it so everyone can easily to investment with low amount.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:09:54 AM

People turn to doctors. They seek help for a check-up, for advice concerning disease treatment or the prevention of the complications, to discuss their future health perspectives. Medical help should be accessible, timely, effective and safe. This is the challenge of this project.
I strongly agree on that, treatment and medicine should be available for everyone regardless of your state in life. There are alot of unfornate people who is deprive of medicine because they cant afford to buy.

Yes if they have unique features like helping the poor ones without money especially adult and young ones. Like donating some of the little income to the charity?

nkryuchkov

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:54:20 AM

New ICO to be launched. Is there any bounty campaigns that can you offer for now like on twitter, facebook? Or even signature campaigns that can be paid in BTC?  Will be watching this thread, Goodluck on the launching.

Yes, we are launching EHF Bounty campaign.
Pls see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2605734.0 for details.
Thank you!
nkryuchkov

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:11:37 AM

This is a good project but can how can you assure me that it is not going to fall like all the other projects .
Because most of the projects like this fail on this platform.

The EHF Project has many unique up-to-now benefits compared with other health-related Projects on ICO.
Some of features are represented on our website www.ehfirst.io.
Much more info will be available within in December 2017-February 2018 (on Medium, The-Blockchain, Facebook and other media).
The White Paper with all the details will be published in the middle of January 2018.

First of all, we believe, it's not enough (although neccessary) to build decentralized storage of health-related data in blockchain and connect patients and healthcare providers in more efective manner.
It's also needed to summarize and apply huge amount of high-quality biomedical information into real practice. And it's practically impossible to get this without NLP, ML and AI technologies.

The Project is comprehensive and ambitious, takes time. But only this approach, in our vision, could cardinnaly improve all the health-related areas of our life.
nkryuchkov

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:27:37 AM

I think 0.5BTC for individual investment is too high, can you decrease it so everyone can easily to investment with low amount.

Yes, for sure, there will be no limt for the investment size at the Pre-ICO and ICO stages.
The Pre-ICO will be launched in February 18, 2018.

As for the current stage (Private Placement), the conditions for investors are the best (up to 70% Bonus) and we don't use a smart contract before the Pre-ICO start.
The limit of 10 ETH or 0.5 BTC is active only for this stage!

During the Pre-ICO the discount will be great also (up to 40%) and it will not depend on the investment size (there will be no limits).

Please write at investor@ehfirst.io.
Also you could fill in the form on the website http://www.ehfirst.io/#privateplacement.

Thanks a lot!
johnleo

Activity: 1414

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:41:46 AM

this will be a  big project and I want to know how much a minimum cap you must reach to run this project?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:49:01 AM

I have strong believe in blockchain technology and I think it should apply in all fields, the medical is one of them where blochchain can really solve a lot of problem that we are facing like critical information isn’t accessible when it is needed most which sometimes even costs lives. and this problem can easily solve by blockchain technology. So building first EHF eHealth gonna be a great idea, I think this ico has future like iota.
moonfrost21

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:38:16 AM

OMG finally invloving the healthcare problem in the cryptocurrency world. I've been waiting for these kind of project since the digital currencies started getting some light in the real world. I really hope these project grow more and be successful. There's no bigger matter to protect then our own health.
I believe dentacoin went first before this however it seems that it is not going anywhere. I hope the developers of this project are more experience in making this long term and successful.
From the sound of it i think they just need publicity for the project to go wild also some beta or like demo will be nice to show how dedicated to they road-map and achievements they are

As long as they have an experience team and are responsible for their work, they will still continue to grow. But even much faster if they have more advertisements for their project. I also like what you said if they will have demo.

Experienced team will only go a small way, publicity is important. Publicity has raised even shitcoins to the top with the right amount of publicity
That's right, even those investment scheme who doesn't show anything but a date release of what they will be offering gain publicity because of its high offer in their bounty campaigns.
So what they need is someone who is good at managing a campaign. They already have a good team who can work on the project.

quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:48:51 AM

Blockchain used in the health industry is definitely one of the most important applications of this technology.But i need clarity on the minimum investment in this project.Do you mean to invest now you need 0.5btc or 10 ethers for investing for all potential investors?

0.50 BTC is kinda big for a minimum investment. Majority of investors right now are not that rich. Other who wants to invest are expecting to profit from the project.
'
It's a close pre-sale hence it's not for general public and 0.5 BTC is not so unmanageable amount as one might think.
If only for newcomers.

0.5 BTC might be a small amount for a whale and many people who are long time investors but for most people it's quite huge. Moreover unless your coin is lucky to catch the eye of a huge investor it's tough to be able to make sales for that number
I'm surprised 0.5 bitcoin is quite a large amount, I do not really understand why this is so. This is especially interesting since bitcoin has recently increased in price.

Well, health is actually a very serious and important subject which is normally unpayable. And this is a unique project with Blockchain Technologie + A.I.

The investors for this projects are already selected with the amount of min. 0.5 btc investment  Grin
I agree. It should be borne in mind that people from crypto-general users of the forum will be investing. Who deals with crypto-currencies for them 0.5 bitcoin, I think investing is not a problem.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:34:41 AM

New ICO to be launched. Is there any bounty campaigns that can you offer for now like on twitter, facebook? Or even signature campaigns that can be paid in BTC?  Will be watching this thread, Goodluck on the launching.

Yes, please see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2605734.0 and write at bounty@ehfirst.io.

Thank you!

Nice, finally EHF is now having a campaign bounties. This will surely make the project more popular and Im sure many investors will attract to join and invest here. Are you planning to give free airdrops for early adopters of this project? Airdrops can encourage people to spread more good features about EHF project.

BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:35:17 AM

I was visited by an idea. Health is good, but if you add there information on dietetics and healthy nutrition. Because now this information is only sold by a coach in fitness centers. But if it were in the public domain for everyone, it would be good.

Don't want to be Captain Obvious here, but didn't it state in OP that planning dietary is one the usage of this platform, blockchain system?
You guys should first read the thread carefully
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:35:36 AM

People turn to doctors. They seek help for a check-up, for advice concerning disease treatment or the prevention of the complications, to discuss their future health perspectives. Medical help should be accessible, timely, effective and safe. This is the challenge of this project.
I strongly agree on that, treatment and medicine should be available for everyone regardless of your state in life. There are alot of unfornate people who is deprive of medicine because they cant afford to buy.

Yes if they have unique features like helping the poor ones without money especially adult and young ones. Like donating some of the little income to the charity?
Is a medical platform not charity organization...is looking to revolutionize the heart sector through technology. Atleast till project is over it can offer some free service at a low reduced price but not free....except people will contribute to the free money

seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:46:23 AM

Progressing well eHealth First! That a great new for us that EHF is now have a bounty campaigns. This is an opportunity to attract more investors that will seriously take the potential of EHF into good state. Involving health issues to technology is indeed a great good concept. People seek to have their health status to be always secure. I really wish that aside from the good platform it has, EHF also can be beneficial to the poor ones that can't affort the expensive billings when it comes to health check-ups. I am looking forward to this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: