Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:19:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55364 times)
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:46:49 PM

Hi,

The international beta of our brand new crypto saving app is coming soon. The beta app will be launched in English language and will exclusively be available for our ICO token buyers only. Now, get ready to learn more about the savedroid crypto saving app even before its official release.

->https://medium.com/@ico_8796/sneakpeek-the-savedroid-crypto-saving-app-part-1-your-wish-64d1f7308518

"2) How much?
Then set the amount you need to save up to afford your wish. The amount is denominated in Fiat currency as it is the prevailing means of payment. By the way, that makes it a lot easier for you as you don’t need to do the math converting Fiat to crypto and vice versa — this complex task is on us."

But maybe do the math when it's about fees...  ;-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:56:54 PM

why you guys still waiting this shitcoin will be list at top 5 exchange ?

they allready said they dont want to pay fees to exchange

top 5 exchange must pay fees and deposit, if they dont want to pay its impossible to be list

savedroid is shitcoin shitproject, no chance to get free listing at top 5 exchange, end of story

dont wait for this shitproject

Yes , they said this yesterday:

SVD Token
- HADAX community voting rules changed: now running until June 10 and only Top1 of EU&AU Edition gets listed
- Alignment talks with Top5 exchange ongoing, listing date depends on their availability, we continue to push for listing asap
- Ongoing talks with further exchanges, listing fees remain extremely high, we will only accept economically favorable terms

So it means there is no hope for that top 5 exchanges as they promised at the time of token sale. I don't understand why we need that HADAX in first attempt to make this trading live although there are so many exchanges where it can get listed with low fee as compare with that.

The problem is that the Savedroid team understands what kind of shit it was, and if they now make a listing on the exchange, then the token will die, everything, no, ALL will go to drop this shit, not depending on the price, so as to return at least some money. Therefore, they chose the easiest way, to tighten with listing on stock exchanges, as long as possible, while thinking in parallel how to get out of this shit. They have no ideas, there is no development plan, the community does not trust them. This is my opinion, but it seems to me that I'm thinking in the right direction.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:53:00 AM

People no longer trust the project. Listing on one single exchange will result in one thing only: everyone dumping their coins and that will kill SVD.

What they could do is to work hard and try to deliver the product they promised before listing on exchange, so they gain some trust and people continue to hodl.
karlu92

Activity: 392
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:46:22 AM

Is there any new announcement regarding the unlock of the tokens? This token is over, they didn't realise the unlocking after more than two months after ICO, this is so bad!
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:56:45 PM

I see interesting analysis and do agree that apparently they want people to dump and be happy with little money whatever they get from their tokens. Some people usually do like this too they sell with loss and remaining money they invest somewhere else to cover losses. They are teaching us lesson to not jump on anything in future.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:03:34 PM

Savedroid team don't want to spend money and here the problem started. They have impression they will remain with less money and think this is their money why to loose from this few hundred thousands dollars. They were not going to deliver anyway but at least people could be happy seeing them honoring their promises. They didn't play correctly from the start and are doing foul after foul.
taher1980

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:15:38 PM

A fantastic idea you have shared. I am happy to see it. Go ahead.
Racevedo

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:26:40 PM

[size=100pt]
SCAM
[/size]
I just got banned from telegram because I said that even the admins there are fake.
https://i.imgur.com/rUulWpw.jpg
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:06:27 PM

[size=100pt]
SCAM
[/size]
I just got banned from telegram because I said that even the admins there are fake.

You are not the only one. I was banned on the german Savedroid-Channel today what was kind of funny. Actually it was a good discussion first. I was critical but didn't spread FUD, didn't attack anyone personal (and clearly said that it's not my intention to do that), I even said some positive things as well and it was totally on topic, about fundamental aspects of the project. But after some time an Admin asked me to stop and since the discussion was pretty much over anyway, I was quiet.

But some hours later I recognize that another Admin quoted a post of mine in which I had expressed my critique that Savedroid pinned the Price-Simulation on the webpage, but without giving any transparency how they come to those conclusions, also that it's my impression that no one who believes and supports the project seems to be able to explain...

1) why Savedroid wanted and got so much money in the ICO
2) why the total value of SVD should be that high and why (much higher than the value of the whole company btw)
3) what the burn rate will be, because I've never seen any number
4) why nobody of those who believe in the project seem to be able to come up with fundamental arguments instead simply ask critiques to be quiet and/or asking others just to have trust

So this Admin quoted my post, and linked a screenshot to the whitepaper which shows a basic explanation how they came to the chart - but without giving any numbers. I explained again that I know the explanation but that it doesn't say anything and asked...

- if there are numbers
- if Savedroid provided informations about the expected volume
- about the expected burn rate etc.

Then another guy replied on my post and I replied on him, even said something positive (that I'm not critical about the concept in general but about some certain aspects which I pointed out). After a few minutes when I looked again: Banned

That's ironic. Earlier I had agreed to stop and I was quiet, but I made the mistake to believe that it's okay to reply if somebody quotes me, including an Admin. But... that already seems to be enough to get kicked there without any explanation or a warning. ;-)

Many got kicked btw. They prefer their little fish-bowl-echo-chamber and probably they even prefer all the guys who constantly ask when it will hit the exchange instead of really discussing the fundamentals of this project.

hackbyte
Copper Member

Activity: 282
Merit: 111

Doing cryptocurrency stuff since 2010.

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 10:33:02 PM

[size=100pt]
SCAM
[/size]

You are not the only one. I was banned on the german Savedroid-Channel today what was kind of funny. Actually it was a good discussion first. I was critical but didn't spread FUD, didn't attack anyone personal (and clearly said that it's not my intention to do that), I even said some positive things as well and it was totally on topic, about fundamental aspects of the project. But after some time an Admin asked me to stop and since the discussion was pretty much over anyway, I was quiet.

But some hours later I recognize that another Admin quoted a post of mine in which I had expressed my critique that Savedroid pinned the Price-Simulation on the webpage, but without giving any transparency how they come to those conclusions, also that it's my impression that no one who believes and supports the project seems to be able to explain...

2) why the total value of SVD should be that high and why (much higher than the value of the whole company btw)
4) why nobody of those who believe in the project seem to be able to come up with fundamental arguments instead simply ask critiques to be quiet and/or asking others just to have trust

So this Admin quoted my post, and linked a screenshot to the whitepaper which shows a basic explanation how they came to the chart - but without giving any numbers. I explained again that I know the explanation but that it doesn't say anything and asked...

- if there are numbers

Then another guy replied on my post and I replied on him, even said something positive (that I'm not critical about the concept in general but about some certain aspects which I pointed out). After a few minutes when I looked again: Banned

That's ironic. Earlier I had agreed to stop and I was quiet, but I made the mistake to believe that it's okay to reply if somebody quotes me, including an Admin. But... that already seems to be enough to get kicked there without any explanation or a warning. ;-)

Many got kicked btw. They prefer their little fish-bowl-echo-chamber and probably they even prefer all the guys who constantly ask when it will hit the exchange instead of really discussing the fundamentals of this project.

Yeah, i got banned from the german group almost immediately.

After i asked one of the new admins why, i was told, there was a internal discussion about me and the conclusion was, because i'm not invested at all, i show a lack of objectivity towards the project.
So they decided it would be better for the project, if i'm not allowed to be there.

Funny though, i'm still on the official ICO group and still able to write there...

Well..... nuff said...

Hacky

Cryptocurrency Mining, Gambling, Lending, Trading, Staking .. So much to do with them, since 2010!
Donations-> 1bytoroRvXLGc1FWTob5h1oH92VMdUSFi Questions? Dunno! To the moon? Mün or bust!
Lust auf klönschnack? Schau bei uns rein im Cryptotalk (D-A-CH+EU) unter https://t.me/cryptotalkgerman
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:57:38 PM

- if there are numbers

Yeah, i got banned from the german group almost immediately.

After i asked one of the new admins why, i was told, there was a internal discussion about me and the conclusion was, because i'm not invested at all, i show a lack of objectivity towards the project.
So they decided it would be better for the project, if i'm not allowed to be there.

Funny though, i'm still on the official ICO group and still able to write there...

Well..... nuff said...

Hacky

I'm also still on the official/english channel. But actually I believed it would be possible to talk about certain things a bit deeper on the german group than it's possible on the english channel, on which the only talk seems to be "when exchange" - "we don't know". It's so damn superficial there while the german group seemed not to be that way first. But it seems that a deeper dive into the fundamentals is not well received anywhere.

But, I don't take it personal. In my opinion it's the weakness of the project, all the weird team-decisions and contradictions, the lack of transparency and actual facts about important aspects, what simply overwhelms those who communicate in favor of this project. If confronted with all of that, they can not really reply with arguments, but if they can't reply it would make those weaknesses obvious, so they try to find reasons to shut down fundamental and critical discussions.

Isn't it ironic as well: Savedroid wanted attention, wanted to educate, warn and start discussion about the whole Crypto-space and the topics:

1) transparency and a lack of
2) economical sustainability and a lack of
3) honesty and a lack of
4) greed
5) hype etc.

But obviously they prefer theoretical discussions about "everything" that is not Savedroid while the look into the mirror scares them. ;-)

muiosda

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:12:48 PM

I've written a demand in telegram, waiting for your return
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:27:26 PM

I've written a demand in telegram, waiting for your return

Thanks a lot! But honestly... that's not the right place for me. I don't think that I want to discuss there anymore because I don't like this whole attitude of pretending openness, all the nice talk and saying "critique is welcomed" while that is actually not the case. Some days ago I already was set on "read only", just because I replied on an admin who basically said "critique is welcomed but not this one" with the question which critique is allowed --> silenced ;-)

Before that I asked the Admin "what was wrong what I said?" and he replied with "enough!". That's such a low level and I don't like to be in a position that others have the power to make arbitrarily decisions to silence those who come up with arguments and fundamental questions.

Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:59:57 PM

Guys, it looks like we ended up in a huge German trap called savedroid. I always considered the Germans tactful, correct and very organized people and did not expect such a dirty trick from the German project. The first bells started appearing back in March when they began to postpone the distribution of tokens, and after 3 months, when the trap slammed, you can not do anything. The team of savedroid treats their investors as animals, who should not know anything, deception at the ICO stage. should not ask unnecessary questions, or even better if they dont asked any questions at all. Tokens are locked, there are no stock exchanges, some bans in the telegram group, justifying this FUD towards the project. The saddest thing is that we can not do anything about it, we can only wait, from time to time listening to lies from the team savedroid.(as it was with the vote on the listing on exchanges)

P. S. Dr. Yassin Hankir if you read this, then you should be ashamed. If you do not want to pay for the listing on exchanges, you should have a DECRED level project. Unfortunately on this level you can not ever rise.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
incetivepro

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:54:32 PM

Guys, it looks like we ended up in a huge German trap called savedroid. I always considered the Germans tactful, correct and very organized people and did not expect such a dirty trick from the German project. The first bells started appearing back in March when they began to postpone the distribution of tokens, and after 3 months, when the trap slammed, you can not do anything. The team of savedroid treats their investors as animals, who should not know anything, deception at the ICO stage. should not ask unnecessary questions, or even better if they dont asked any questions at all. Tokens are locked, there are no stock exchanges, some bans in the telegram group, justifying this FUD towards the project. The saddest thing is that we can not do anything about it, we can only wait, from time to time listening to lies from the team savedroid.(as it was with the vote on the listing on exchanges)

P. S. Dr. Yassin Hankir if you read this, then you should be ashamed. If you do not want to pay for the listing on exchanges, you should have a DECRED level project. Unfortunately on this level you can not ever rise.

Dr. Yassin Hankir ?  Are you sure he is a Dr?  Huh He is just a thief.

1-  Fake vote result  https://twitter.com/savedroidAG/status/996390795711275008   , check real one here:
https://www.poll-maker.com/results1957824x0Ce94B11-53#tab-2

2- They said, "Currently investigating a minting issue, relevant for <1% of all tokens. Will announce details and solution in the next AMA before trading start."  https://www.reddit.com/r/savedroid_ico/comments/8goxr6/currently_investigating_a_minting_issue_relevant/

But check here. This is only first 250 holders and as you know, there is 35000 investors, so is it really <1% ?  I think it's more than 10%

2 transactions 1,000,002
https://etherscan.io/token/0xbdEB4b83251Fb146687fa19D1C660F99411eefe3?a=0x81eaa8d27e39ba247ab80d64ddc241e3e17967d9

3 transactions 6,178,791
https://etherscan.io/token/0xbdEB4b83251Fb146687fa19D1C660F99411eefe3?a=0xa7c40fdca17877e729947b66c7f6be717a01d255

5 transactions 1,756,604
https://etherscan.io/token/0xbdEB4b83251Fb146687fa19D1C660F99411eefe3?a=0xb750ef4b8970bd99d9bf1e15eaf5b4ad53574c25

5 transactions 1,483,930
https://etherscan.io/token/0xbdEB4b83251Fb146687fa19D1C660F99411eefe3?a=0x09c160223939a19f537b3612848174d827eaf2a3

2 transactions 734,643
https://etherscan.io/token/0xbdEB4b83251Fb146687fa19D1C660F99411eefe3?a=0x7e900f6ac0d7c1e288eea560359c113a4f96440b

2 transactions 800,004
https://etherscan.io/token/0xbdEB4b83251Fb146687fa19D1C660F99411eefe3?a=0x666ca0ea231627a68a75e5b5076744b890fb5043

2 transactions 611,112
https://etherscan.io/token/0xbdEB4b83251Fb146687fa19D1C660F99411eefe3?a=0xd946f475070e92f6345b84fdc070d36415c18541

6 transactions 200,000
https://etherscan.io/token/0xbdEB4b83251Fb146687fa19D1C660F99411eefe3?a=0xafbeb11dd6cc7f720e552197c3148092de1e5290

2 transactions 519,900
https://etherscan.io/token/0xbdEB4b83251Fb146687fa19D1C660F99411eefe3?a=0x160a9c373227132bd3aa44ca32a7065ad571edfc

2 transactions 500,000
https://etherscan.io/token/0xbdEB4b83251Fb146687fa19D1C660F99411eefe3?a=0xb5dff5f84e46679b943b9be8892cc1ac1d8f607d

2 transactions 492,822
https://etherscan.io/token/0xbdEB4b83251Fb146687fa19D1C660F99411eefe3?a=0xd6c446fec5311042827df157260e342588a37a38

3 transactions 300,002
https://etherscan.io/token/0xbdEB4b83251Fb146687fa19D1C660F99411eefe3?a=0xbf16aded5788909c60755ba7130847fc127a1036

2 transactions 390,000
https://etherscan.io/token/0xbdEB4b83251Fb146687fa19D1C660F99411eefe3?a=0xedaa88424238b4e17a38488f3e30a8afe4998257

3 transactions 250,004
https://etherscan.io/token/0xbdEB4b83251Fb146687fa19D1C660F99411eefe3?a=0x3ff9737d62fdc6f61f6706c96eb00725d8446e80

6 transactions 109,796
https://etherscan.io/token/0xbdEB4b83251Fb146687fa19D1C660F99411eefe3?a=0xec9be98a47933ef82341e1f6f2518f632a26c254

5 transactions 130,000
https://etherscan.io/token/0xbdEB4b83251Fb146687fa19D1C660F99411eefe3?a=0x6d7d8280e1833586b53cdec4b443d9f1541d5b89

2 transactions 324,900
https://etherscan.io/token/0xbdEB4b83251Fb146687fa19D1C660F99411eefe3?a=0xeb08ad7386c787513ed6a34d286d83c1a286a5fd

2 transactions 300,000
https://etherscan.io/token/0xbdEB4b83251Fb146687fa19D1C660F99411eefe3?a=0x3cb9e4ddc59d886efaa6ba26f08f3ca4ea093a37

2 transactions 300,091
https://etherscan.io/token/0xbdEB4b83251Fb146687fa19D1C660F99411eefe3?a=0x6ec77a9fdd5877eb20b515480979fc08aa1bcb94

2 transactions 278,000
https://etherscan.io/token/0xbdEB4b83251Fb146687fa19D1C660F99411eefe3?a=0x6c5548504b53a0822ea179d67888f39900fda88c

6 transactions 88,528
https://etherscan.io/token/0xbdEB4b83251Fb146687fa19D1C660F99411eefe3?a=0x29e4588508b322473e8cd9f3be30147287e770a2

2 transactions 270,000
https://etherscan.io/token/0xbdEB4b83251Fb146687fa19D1C660F99411eefe3?a=0x07260da5a835b7684b1467538abdc06673208d0b

3- After fake voting still they can not confirm any time for listing.  They said option top 5  has been won. And it's time is 4-6 weeks. 
4 weeks is minimum time which is 28 days
6 weeks is maximum time which is 42 days. 

26 days passed https://twitter.com/savedroidAG/status/996390795711275008

But here is their joke:
"We can not confirm a listing time as already stated several times, as it's not our call when the top5 exchange is ready. It's their policies, that's why we asked the community if we shall wait or not."

"We're currently orchestrating all exchanges for a joined start date. Will let you know as soon as that is confirmed."

"Ongoing talks with further exchanges, listing fees remain extremely high, we will only accept economically favorable terms"

4- Also read this post :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2578161.msg36778043#msg36778043

DimonaPK

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:09:52 PM

People allready know that this savedroid dev team is greedy just want to take $$$ from investor pocket, they dont care about investor, they just buying time delay everything just want to wait escrow release their money, after escrow release money im sure they will fucking gone, they just a bunch of scammer especially dr porn yassin and tobias, both of them CES ( chief executive scammer )
BrianEdwards

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:15:10 PM

I suppose this project is very good and good.
Rano

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:28:48 PM

[size=100pt]
SCAM
[/size]
https://i.imgur.com/rUulWpw.jpg

- if there are numbers

I also noticed that they can't handle critism well, especially in the german group. I'm german myself, so I kinda followed all the discussions. It is funny to see the same people that 2 months ago defended Savedroid now slowly are moving to the critism side. I did support the project in the beginning, but I changed my attitude thanks to the worst marketing and worst promises ever. Gonna sell my tokens and leave. I'm pretty sure the price will be way lower than 0.01$. I expect something in the 0.005$ range or lower since the token has no value and only lies so far. The sneakpeak announced won't change anything. One of the worst updates ever. See you around christmas when it is still not listed haha
BrianEdwards

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:36:33 PM

A good trade method by suggesting a variety of comfort, convenience, conveniences and lower costs than other trades will make a difficult competition in the stock exchanges for crypto players.
hackbyte
Copper Member

Activity: 282
Merit: 111

Doing cryptocurrency stuff since 2010.

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 05:22:28 PM

I suppose this project is very good and good.

I think, you don't know what you're talking about.

No offense included. Wink

Hacky

Cryptocurrency Mining, Gambling, Lending, Trading, Staking .. So much to do with them, since 2010!
Donations-> 1bytoroRvXLGc1FWTob5h1oH92VMdUSFi Questions? Dunno! To the moon? Mün or bust!
Lust auf klönschnack? Schau bei uns rein im Cryptotalk (D-A-CH+EU) unter https://t.me/cryptotalkgerman
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: