Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:23:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55364 times)
Rano

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:28:25 PM

Finally seeing a listing date. I hope they keep their words this time and don't cancel it, just because Bitcoin probably will fall back to 6.XXX$ again in 3 weeks.
Other than that it's a joke with the top 5 exchange. There probably was never a top 5 exchange and like the PR-Stunt, the Top 5 was just PR also to attract investors. That's what I'm thinking.
Gonna dump my tokens right away on the exchanges and finally can move on to other projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:29:37 PM

Problem really is that they've damaged trust how I've never seen it before in a project that is no scam. Will be very hard to heal...
Agree with that on 100%, though I'm not so experienced in crypto as you but I dint see such project management behavior too from the my very beginning in crypto world. And yes it will be very hard to restore confidence, but it is possible I think, it will require a lot of hard work but it is possible to do.
coinsniperX

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:39:01 PM

(...)
You must pay to binance, huobi , etc  Then SVD price will grow  10x

Sorry man but this is fully bullshit. Binance already has a lot of money and and they list many projects for free, they just need to see a good team, really working product (main net launched) and big target audience or real community of project. But even this doesn't guarantee x10 ROI, especially if savedriod will decide to do nothing and just pay 5 million for listing - there will be -x10 in that case even on Binance. This project needs to restore confidence before listing, it is important.
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:02:53 AM

Problem really is that they've damaged trust how I've never seen it before in a project that is no scam. Will be very hard to heal...
Agree with that on 100%, though I'm not so experienced in crypto as you but I dint see such project management behavior too from the my very beginning in crypto world. And yes it will be very hard to restore confidence, but it is possible I think, it will require a lot of hard work but it is possible to do.

If it only were about the trust of own Investors it would probably be possible. But it's not just about that. I don't want to imply it's 100% impossible but in my opinion it's this way:

The PR-Stunt didn't have just short time impact. Savedroid often apologized for the "hard time" they gave their Investors, referring to the 24 hours they pretended to be vanished. That's nothing compared to the longterm impact especially on the own brand and therefore on the way this project is seen by the public. The study they are fighting now is just one example and interestingly they seem to see this study as overly damaging, but in my opinion there is some dishonesty in play here. The difference is not that the study is more damaging than all the articles that are out there anyway. The difference is that the study can be attacked (because it's inaccurate) while the articles are a direct result out of their own actions. But all the articles are as bad for their reputation as the study - the study is not more meaningful. At the same time, even if inaccurate - also the study is a result of their own actions and while it's right to set the record straight it's stupid to publicly threat with legal actions.

What I try to say here is: I believe the team has not learned much. There is a lack of ability to anticipate community and public reaction and they don't seem to understand how much they show with moves like that. That problem is not just about the future SVD price and not just short term. In my opinion that is a fundamental problem.
Sereneharer

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:01:07 PM

If it only were about the trust of own Investors it would probably be possible. But it's not just about that. I don't want to imply it's 100% impossible but in my opinion it's this way:

The PR-Stunt didn't have just short time impact. Savedroid often apologized for the "hard time" they gave their Investors, referring to the 24 hours they pretended to be vanished. That's nothing compared to the longterm impact especially on the own brand and therefore on the way this project is seen by the public. The study they are fighting now is just one example and interestingly they seem to see this study as overly damaging, but in my opinion there is some dishonesty in play here. The difference is not that the study is more damaging than all the articles that are out there anyway. The difference is that the study can be attacked (because it's inaccurate) while the articles are a direct result out of their own actions. But all the articles are as bad for their reputation as the study - the study is not more meaningful. At the same time, even if inaccurate - also the study is a result of their own actions and while it's right to set the record straight it's stupid to publicly threat with legal actions.

What I try to say here is: I believe the team has not learned much. There is a lack of ability to anticipate community and public reaction and they don't seem to understand how much they show with moves like that. That problem is not just about the future SVD price and not just short term. In my opinion that is a fundamental problem.

The summary of this project is, no one gonna buy this shit token even 1 satoshi, end of story hehehe
Ulfatron

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 03:41:23 PM

Do you remember the good old grey banker? He had a way to get your hard earned money with small hidden fees. Well he is gone and in comes Savedroid to save the day. There is nothing grey about them. They take 50M$ from their in investors and then just laugh them in their faces.
Hidden fees?
No, Sir, all fees are above board here!
How about 15% on every single transaction?
And with a beautiful AI algorithm they will make you transact if it is sunny outside!
coinsniperX

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:59:57 PM

yes, I agree, they either do not want to accept the situation and begin to correct it or just very stupid and blind and this may ruin them completely. And I do not want to say that i believe in the team and that they can correct the situation, I spoke about the fact that it is possible to do this with a lot of effort and time. But of course, first of all they need to see what they have done, accept it and build a strong plan to fix this, hope they will do this or just refund investors and go to hell.
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:54:38 PM

Even if bullish activities return how can we expect SVD to perform well when there is no supporting infrastructure. Here I refer at exchanges to provide enough liquidity to take part in speculation. To be serious on current exchanges I don't expect this market will move significant. As holder I find myself in a close street where no option is left.

Question is if they are able to get this on a good exchange or if not. It doesn't look good for sure and I don't believe all the reasons they've given in the past. If I would be invested: Short-term I would only look at sentiment. That's really bad for now and I don't expect that to change any time soon, but a high-volume/liqudity-exchange would help of course. At the same time: Even if the mood of the community would change it would need so much to change how Savedroid is seen by the general public. Whoever googles it finds the Scam-Headlines. The team underestimated how dangerous it was to play with that and I believe they still underestimate how hard it will be to regain trust and to be considered as reputable service and team.

A more interesting question is if this project could have longterm-potential and if the team has the competence to deliver. I personally don't believe in the use-case because I don't believe that there are many who would want to use Crypto to "safe money". Crypto attracts another kind of people and there are so many competitors out there, and even more will come, who make it easy and convenient to buy into Crypto. I don't see anything special in Savedroid, besides the "gamificiation-approach" with the smooves. But that also makes it expensive (15% fees for each action is a lot) while it doesn't provide much real use.

But, the use case and if ppl could find it attractive is something I don't know enough about. If I should be wrong it will need a lot of time to get traction - that is true for nearly all services (good exchanges may be an exception, like Binance). Considered that this team has near to zero experience in this space (Crypto), I believe that they are not able to anticipate technical problems as well and run into other kinds of trouble in the future.  

The problem out of Investor-perspective may be:

1) Short-term it's about sentiment and that is not good
2) Longterm it's about real/fundamental potential. Even in best case that would need some time
3) At the same time there are a lot of other opportunities, especially if the market should turn bullish

I see this rather a long term invest and do not plan to sell when this finally hits the exchanges. Right now the climate for ICO's is toxic and unless the SEC decides in favor of the recent filing regarding ETFs this might continue for much longer. Considering who filed this request this time I see however a realistic chance that the SEC approves it this time. Indeed there are many other opportunities, less ICOs but coins you can buy for large discounts.

Regarding the use case, I have not seen the app yet but from what I know so far it's sounds like a lot of people could benefit from it, however there were similar projects that combined Crypto Saving with AI like Daneel and they did not take off either, were trading far below ICO price last time I checked. But I see Savedroid superior compared to Daneel as they do not "borrow" their AI from IBM (Watson) and create something of their own.

The stunt did hurt the brand for sure, the explanation of the CEO afterwards made sense for me, but the large majority never watched that and indeed if you do some research you find mostly sites that report about the stunt at the time and never updated their reports, which is quite normal in the press as most online media is mainly interested in clicks and dramatic headlines. On the other hand people who would have never found out about this project now are aware of it. If you do a bit more research then you will also find out quickly that it was "just" a stunt or awareness campaign.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:16:49 PM

After 3 months same news over and over again, not listed on exchange, can you return back my money SVD we want refund. I'm really frustrated

I think you can refund money only if you paid for tokens with credit cards. If you bought tokens with ETH it will be very hard to return money  Undecided
guddbs

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:50:11 PM

Good!!!
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:19:38 PM

After 3 months same news over and over again, not listed on exchange, can you return back my money SVD we want refund. I'm really frustrated

I think you can refund money only if you paid for tokens with credit cards. If you bought tokens with ETH it will be very hard to return money  Undecided
No refund at this time, maybe just look for buyer here in the forum because I am sure there are people who are still interested on SVD.
However, I cannot guarantee that they will buy at the ICO price, it's up to you after all.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:14:58 AM

No refund at this time, maybe just look for buyer here in the forum because I am sure there are people who are still interested on SVD.
However, I cannot guarantee that they will buy at the ICO price, it's up to you after all.

As I know every buyer can refund money dunring up to 6 month after payment with credit cards. How he can sell tokens, if they locked now?
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:27:51 AM

I see this rather a long term invest and do not plan to sell when this finally hits the exchanges. Right now the climate for ICO's is toxic and unless the SEC decides in favor of the recent filing regarding ETFs this might continue for much longer. Considering who filed this request this time I see however a realistic chance that the SEC approves it this time. Indeed there are many other opportunities, less ICOs but coins you can buy for large discounts.   

It may be possible, chances are better at least as in 2017. But I'm still sceptical. Interesting read but unsure how reliable:
https://theicojournal.com/source-bitcoin-etf-nearly-certain-to-win-approval-later-this-year/

Regarding the use case, I have not seen the app yet but from what I know so far it's sounds like a lot of people could benefit from it, however there were similar projects that combined Crypto Saving with AI like Daneel and they did not take off either, were trading far below ICO price last time I checked. But I see Savedroid superior compared to Daneel as they do not "borrow" their AI from IBM (Watson) and create something of their own.

I don't believe that AI will make much difference any time soon and I don't believe in the big AI-promises of small projects like Savedroid or Coinanalyst. What I believe in: Customers want an easy to use and safe entry into Crypto. That could be the fundamental brand of Savedroid. But that is highly about trust because as a user you will have to trust Savedroid with your money. And they have damaged the trust-topic very effectively. Second: The search for the perfect balance between easy to use and safe is not new. A lot of projects are working on that and in my opinion the future will be about applications and Desktop-Wallets that 1) give user control about their money and 2) are directly connected to decentralized exchanges to be cheap. That future is also not there yet, but it will come for sure.

Savedroid: Will not give users control about their money and it will be expensive. That's something I see as major problem, because I don't understand the concept of saving money while paying 15% for each action and not really owning the assets.

The stunt did hurt the brand for sure, the explanation of the CEO afterwards made sense for me, but the large majority never watched that and indeed if you do some research you find mostly sites that report about the stunt at the time and never updated their reports, which is quite normal in the press as most online media is mainly interested in clicks and dramatic headlines. On the other hand people who would have never found out about this project now are aware of it. If you do a bit more research then you will also find out quickly that it was "just" a stunt or awareness campaign.

See... the explanation can make sense to people simply because there is a lot of fraud going on in this space and it's pretty much everywhere. But at the same time it's so trivial and superficial and presumptuous to do such a PR-stunt. In my opinion it goes down to two conclusions: Those who didn't follow the whole story still think Savedroid is a scam. Others find it stupid. To me there is one big conclusion: They think superficially, they focus on bold headlines while ignoring the context. But context is everything.

The paradox is: They wanted to educate others, implying they would have understood this space. But it's just a proof that they don't understand. They are egocentric newbies to Crypto. Also this legal threat because of the study underlines that. Is it wrong to rebut the claims of this study? Of course not. Is it wrong to consider legal actions? Not necessarily. Is it wrong to communicate it that way? Absolutely, because the reactions are predictable. They have put themselves in such a weak position because they themselves have caused the "scam-shitshow". And then they communicate such a threat in public.... it will be forgotten soon but to me it shows again: They make stupid decisions, have zero sense for smart communication and under the line everything is communication.

Or take the whole top5-communication and how the story changed over time or their attempt to hype the Coinanalyst-ICO. And a lot of what they communicate... they like to put others into "wrong" and themselves into "right". A simple example: It's very usual for Yassir to say that they are open for critical arguments but that they don't listen to those who are loud but to those who come up with arguments. Truth is: They are loud themselves and they ban people with critical arguments on their Telegram channels. Or: Yassir likes to talk about the moon prices of exchanges and that they don't want to play that game. Sounds reasonable. What he doesn't say is that they've liked the "Hype-ICO-Game" and still like it (Coinanalyst). And they have given their own token a moon-price.

In my opinion: Narcissistic Hypocrits.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:34:29 AM

It already pinned post their new news in their telegram which it states that Bitcoin price is already stable to $7000 so they are going to list it in HitBTC, IDEx, TIDEX and Bancor by august. That is their greatest update since the ICO is done! Hopefuly that it would really listed on that Exchange before august ends because mostly of us is trying to get refund! I think they are trying to put it on exchange because lot of people are really trying to get refund.
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 676

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:34:38 AM

It already pinned post their new news in their telegram which it states that Bitcoin price is already stable to $7000 so they are going to list it in HitBTC, IDEx, TIDEX and Bancor by august. That is their greatest update since the ICO is done! Hopefuly that it would really listed on that Exchange before august ends because mostly of us is trying to get refund! I think they are trying to put it on exchange because lot of people are really trying to get refund.
Thanks for giving us an update, by August maybe we will be witnessing an increase of price, probably and $8K level is possible.
SVD is a big project as they raised a good amount, it's time for them to prove to the people that they are not scam.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
stingdau

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:15:12 PM

I ask if they Project Have planned to create Own Blockchain?
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:51:08 PM

As I know every buyer can refund money dunring up to 6 month after payment with credit cards. How he can sell tokens, if they locked now?
By the way, they just made an announcement in the telegram, you do not need to worry about the refund because once the token is listed
you can directly sell it. But, I suggest that you wait for the top 5 for best volume. If you have more questions then I guess you raise it in telegram
so the admin can answer it properly.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:06:59 PM

Dev are confused what to do in fact they have no plan for the future of this project. Till now we have nothing just some fake promises and put the investors on waiting and every time come with new drama.
guddbs

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:53:29 PM

Good
coinsniperX

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:56:37 PM

Dev are confused what to do in fact they have no plan for the future of this project. Till now we have nothing just some fake promises and put the investors on waiting and every time come with new drama.
fucking clowns, I really expect that some kind of their local regulator will punish them to the full extent of the law and in the news line we will see real arrests for fraud.
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: