Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:44:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:49:45 AM

The project looks very promising.this is the knowledge sharing platform.here we can share our knowledge and also get reward.i wish this project will acheive great success.i wish good luck to all the team members.
Correct it is a knowledge sharing platform that is specificaly design for book authors and readers which illiminates publishers as middle man.
Absolutely. Knowledge sharing platform is the next future of sharing platform and the prices of this service will decrease slightly because there are no publishers. We can also have a chat with the authors and the readers privately.

Definitely, a great and promising project that for sure will love by many users. I believed that this project has a bright future as they introduces a platform to applaud and reward users for sharing their knowledge. Also, they proposes a platform that will enable its participants to attain an immediate reward and validation through gamified learning, verification of expertise, and cutting-edge ad tech based technology.

The project is certainly big and promising, but I'm not sure that it will get a big spread. Not everyone will understand its essence and not all will be able to apply it. I hope for the success of the developer.

the project needs still good advertisement and may be also some famous people like McAfee to make it more attractive ... nowadays the cryptocurrency adertisement gains like this... sadly

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:34:48 AM

The project looks very promising.this is the knowledge sharing platform.here we can share our knowledge and also get reward.i wish this project will acheive great success.i wish good luck to all the team members.
Correct it is a knowledge sharing platform that is specificaly design for book authors and readers which illiminates publishers as middle man.
Absolutely. Knowledge sharing platform is the next future of sharing platform and the prices of this service will decrease slightly because there are no publishers. We can also have a chat with the authors and the readers privately.

Definitely, a great and promising project that for sure will love by many users. I believed that this project has a bright future as they introduces a platform to applaud and reward users for sharing their knowledge. Also, they proposes a platform that will enable its participants to attain an immediate reward and validation through gamified learning, verification of expertise, and cutting-edge ad tech based technology.

The project is certainly big and promising, but I'm not sure that it will get a big spread. Not everyone will understand its essence and not all will be able to apply it. I hope for the success of the developer.

the project needs still good advertisement and may be also some famous people like McAfee to make it more attractive ... nowadays the cryptocurrency adertisement gains like this... sadly
This project will definitely be successful and good for the future of his team, with the support of reliable and honest good will definitely be trying so hard to make this project a success and a lot of investors who join.

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:37:31 AM

The team of this knowledge token is huge. Team members are divided into different aspects, and therefore the structure of the project is well organized. With their huge number of team, they properly handled the different inquiries of clients. This knowledge token is really amazing.
it's useless if most team members but do not cooperate and do not work professionals in their respective fields, there are many projects that I follow and some are mostly team members but the project failed. but what I see in the project does not seem to have a problem running properly. good job.
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:32:03 AM

Knowledge Token will kind of give you more insight of your product, the reviewers, your target audience and how they basically respond to the you, as an publisher or business owner you can view you reviewers, see their rating check their previous work and then you can be able to make your decision..Is really a good rating system and i will like to see how it works out
Yes, Knogledge Token Project give a chance for advertiser like me can have collect customer insight then make a right decision to produce goods for market.
Of course it serves to know the tastes of each person and their interests so it helps to focus the advertising campaigns on the people who may be interested in a specific product.
Everyone can have their reward when they get involved in this kind of platform, reviewing, and answering about a specific product will surely have their reward.
It would be a big help if this project get published fast. It can be use when you need to gather data for some thesis or work. And about reviewing product, it would not only give them reward but they would be able to help people who are interested on the product.
Yes hopefully this project running smoothly. and in the future this project will evolve going forward. I believe it's definitely a lot of investors who are interested to join in this project.
success for this project.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:59:50 AM

I want to support this project through signature or social media campaign but I didn't see any plans for it on their ROADMAP. Won't there be any? I saw a 1% Bounty Allocations, what would that be for? It seems like you only allocated some to translations Bounty.  

Bounties usually arent mentioned on the roadmap in any case. Roadmaps are more for planned projects and goals of the project. Bounty isnt a goal for the project nor does it attract the bigger investors
What I am trying to bring up here is if they have plans in putting bounties for a promotional campaign for this project. Honestly, I can't invest in this project so I am looking at the roadmap from my own perspective as someone who wants to support it. A bounty might not attract investors(since they already have their own marketing strategies) but it will surely attract more supporters which every single one counts because they need individuals knowledge in the future.

Bounties help them gain supports from the people who participate on their bounty, but i think allocating 1% for the bounty is just enough since they have 125 million token in total.
Make sense, thanks for mentioning that. I figured 1% will be a huge amount of tokens that will be allocated for bounties since it will be taken from the total token created and not the sale.
havicvotre

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:02:36 AM

This is one project that can grow rapidly because many of the previous projects with the same concept experienced unexpected success. for those who want to try to become an investor this is one option. his project has also not been running so long can still find capital to become an investor of this project.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:24:40 AM

So, John McAfee was paid for this project to advertise on his follower? I thought that John McAfee was not paid for promoting this project and just promoting by himself.

Lol i think even though John McAfee have paid for promote for project or not, At least have some article for make sure Knowledge Token Project has potential to growth.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:32:03 AM

The team of this knowledge token is huge. Team members are divided into different aspects, and therefore the structure of the project is well organized. With their huge number of team, they properly handled the different inquiries of clients. This knowledge token is really amazing.
I think if Knowledge Token Team has more 2-3 member as Marketing Expert, it will be better. At least, they can know trending and can solve some problem about Marketing.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:40:41 AM

We all very much hope for this project that it will be successful. But it seems to me that very few people are spreading this project. We need to know about it as many people as possible.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 07:45:20 AM

I think for those interested in bounty campaign it end in the next like 2-weeks so you still have chance to earn some tokens if you are interested in the ICO

seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:54:38 AM

I hope that in the Knowledge Ecosystems sections such as the Knowledge Graph, Knowledge Score, Knowledge Token and Marketplace will make the Knowledge Token into reality that will really greatly help the community. This project is really amazing that we all know that development of the education system is very important. This is the only key to the success of each and everyone. So, furthermore, I am willing to look forward fo the app to be available in the app store and that I hope will be launching very soon, ahead of the ICO.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:59:40 AM

Knowledge Token will kind of give you more insight of your product, the reviewers, your target audience and how they basically respond to the you, as an publisher or business owner you can view you reviewers, see their rating check their previous work and then you can be able to make your decision..Is really a good rating system and i will like to see how it works out
Yes, Knogledge Token Project give a chance for advertiser like me can have collect customer insight then make a right decision to produce goods for market.
Of course it serves to know the tastes of each person and their interests so it helps to focus the advertising campaigns on the people who may be interested in a specific product.
This is a great idea and it is very convenient for business and advertising distribution. Any user will receive what he needs.

That's right. This idea is unique and can be used by both the site, customers and also the advertisers. They can also put poll reviews to gain and attract more members to read.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:05:20 AM

We all very much hope for this project that it will be successful. But it seems to me that very few people are spreading this project. We need to know about it as many people as possible.

still lots of people don't know about this nice project, I think the team need to make more effort to promote it, I would like to see platform like Knowledge get succeed. because I see that the idea of getting reward for out Knowledge in the way this project will do, a great idea. But a nice idea without without publicity will not succeed.
BigWormKit

Activity: 325

XTZ

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 12:42:12 PM

Just finished doing article reviews in your campaign)
Good luck in conducting Pre-ICO and ICO!!  Grin Grin Grin
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:17:42 PM

still lots of people don't know about this nice project, I think the team need to make more effort to promote it, I would like to see platform like Knowledge get succeed. because I see that the idea of getting reward for out Knowledge in the way this project will do, a great idea. But a nice idea without without publicity will not succeed.

I agree, some people when they read that it is a "knowledge token" so they will only focus on knowledge or something related to it. Devs need to explain well what is the project all about aside from the ANN thread details.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:44:50 PM

I agree, some people when they read that it is a "knowledge token" so they will only focus on knowledge or something related to it. Devs need to explain well what is the project all about aside from the ANN thread details.

You're right bro, but since the dev is not yet available much better you must read on the white paper so that you have some idea on what is the project all about.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:16:39 PM

You're right bro, but since the dev is not yet available much better you must read on the white paper so that you have some idea on what is the project all about.

Well, a short but very informative explanations or a short video tutorial will be enough to explain how this project works. Some people don't really like to read a long whitepaper. They only need good presentations.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
zenting

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:26:31 PM

Is there a working prototype of your project?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:59:03 PM

They could do a BTC/ETH based bounty, that will attract interest instead of giving away tokens which will just be so so since there are 1000s of tokens to be earnt
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:57:51 PM

Did you come here from the Sether project thread?  Wink
btw McAfee's official Twitter page was recently hacked, someone did mention it.
So there's no reliable resources nowadays
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: