Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:18:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:03:14 AM

Wow, nowadays you rarely see a tread started by the legendary one, you have to look more closely at the project. Is there a bounty? I can participate in social networks.
This is definitely a legitimate project for sure a legendary member will not risk its reputation if it is not certain about it. With that being said I will not hesitate to invest for thier tokens.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:39:47 AM

Knowledge score sounds fine to me, its well tailored to get specifics as your knowledge is tested to get answers on different set of questions. Its like a research questionnaire, using the answers to help out future customers. Its makes the ICO relatable since real answers are used to provide solutions for others who seek answers on a particular topic. Nice idea
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:12:48 AM

Wow, nowadays you rarely see a tread started by the legendary one, you have to look more closely at the project. Is there a bounty? I can participate in social networks.
This is definitely a legitimate project for sure a legendary member will not risk its reputation if it is not certain about it. With that being said I will not hesitate to invest for thier tokens.

Yes you're right mate, this is pure and legit ICO having great features on this project that for sure will appreciated and loved by many users and investors. Also, this project serves as gauges the interest level of the user about a topic based on the sum of the scores for Correct and Incorrect answers associated with the topic. Hoping for the success of this project.👍
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:40:01 AM

As I'm pretty sure now what's this project for reviewers, let's take a look at the project from the other side, on behalf of advertisers.
I can image few benefits for them to use the platform, such as:
- "one-window" project's testing, adoption and polling
- transparent system for fund distribution

What else?
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:27:19 AM

Yes you're right mate, this is pure and legit ICO having great features on this project that for sure will appreciated and loved by many users and investors. Also, this project serves as gauges the interest level of the user about a topic based on the sum of the scores for Correct and Incorrect answers associated with the topic. Hoping for the success of this project.👍
Legendary members may also be mistaken, but I think they have more opportunities to get acquainted with the project documents and use this opportunity.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:59:15 AM

I am perfectly amazed with this Knowledge Token. This must be a very intelligent platform i've ever had. Imagine, we have basis on how knowledgeable are we. This is for everyone, for all of us that value knowledge. Really, knowledge is the key to success. If you are bright and smart then you have a lot of knowledge token. So excited to experience solving problems that will calculate my ability to adopt on questions. Cheers!

Yes, this will measure how high the peoples knowledge but how this project will avoid cheating? Like searching the answers in the internet or answering the questions with more clever people beside him?

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:17:33 AM

Legendary members may also be mistaken, but I think they have more opportunities to get acquainted with the project documents and use this opportunity.

I agree, probably some legendary members might be mistaken but that legendary who's admin in this project already handled previous project which I'm confident that this project is legit.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:35:06 AM

Knowledge Token is looking like a serious project.
I want to promote your project on youtube. If you interest then you can contact with me.

That's a good idea mate. Youtube has many viewers and potential investors may be interested in this project. Goodluck!

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:31:45 AM

I want to promote your project on youtube. If you interest then you can contact with me.

That's a good idea mate. Youtube has many viewers and potential investors may be interested in this project. Goodluck!

An excellent idea, today most sellers only advertise in YouTube. Because there are now a lot of potential buyers, rather than promote advertising on television.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:43:11 AM

An excellent idea, today most sellers only advertise in YouTube. Because there are now a lot of potential buyers, rather than promote advertising on television.
You are right, Yutoub is very popular in our time, there is a huge number of people. But social networks should not be forgotten, this is also one of the good ways to distribute advertising about your project.
Mark13

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:56:43 AM

I love to see how knowledge token was organized and develop by almost veterans team. I can see the are very active on answering inquiries about the project on how its platform work. For that a big YES for Knowledge token and goodluck for the development of the project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 11:52:37 AM

I am perfectly amazed with this Knowledge Token. This must be a very intelligent platform i've ever had. Imagine, we have basis on how knowledgeable are we. This is for everyone, for all of us that value knowledge. Really, knowledge is the key to success. If you are bright and smart then you have a lot of knowledge token. So excited to experience solving problems that will calculate my ability to adopt on questions. Cheers!
What  i really like about this project is the amazing platform design, i mean they have their very own bounty portal. This going to be great once it launch and then everyone will be able to get some token earning

KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:00:45 PM

The platform is certainly the most intelligent, but users can be very different and it's very good. I think it will be fine if such a service gets a big spread.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:17:48 PM

This is a good thought and effort of yours , but you can also try doing the same thing on other platforms like Facebook and Instagram.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:31:51 PM

So this token is not generated through computing. I'm still trying to understand how knowledge token works. Is this token generated with the users' own knowledge? The idea is great but where can we use Knowledge Token?

Huh? How would tokens be generated from "knowledge" More importantly how would the platform even test the amount of "knowledge" you have?

So you will earn token by answering generated questions? Is it something like earning money from typing captcha? Although it was just revised from captcha to questions?
Yes, why not? It is just basically the same as paid per survey or PPS in short. Eventually, I always boring to do this thing, I usually paid 2 cents just for the PPS, I hope the developer may increase the payout value.
But this is like we're being payed by sharing our knowledge about a specific things. May this project have a nice offer so that many will try to do this services unlike a PPS which offer less amount of value.
I can already see that comparison of this project to Pay Per Survey offers but unlike those offers this platform is aiming to integrate users and marketers which I hope will increase the payment for contributing your knowledge and will make the product that is offered to the users much cheaper.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:33:22 PM

Yes, aside from gaining new knowledge users can also gain more profit by following all the rules of the project. I am really excited on what will be the outcoime of Knowledge token project. I hope many investors will participate.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:59:00 PM

Yes, aside from gaining new knowledge users can also gain more profit by following all the rules of the project. I am really excited on what will be the outcoime of Knowledge token project. I hope many investors will participate.
Yes surely many investors will participate in this great project along with me to have good benefits in future. Hope this project will go well in future which will give us all investors good profits. I think untill now good number of investors have invested into this project.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:13:11 PM

Yes surely many investors will participate in this great project along with me to have good benefits in future. Hope this project will go well in future which will give us all investors good profits. I think untill now good number of investors have invested into this project.
Speaking of knowledge can attract one's attention and it seems it clicks on me. A fun and easy way to compete for knowledge, gain recognition for it, and be rewarded. Take it to the next level and become a Knowledge Star influencer on the Seller Marketplace for
products and services that fall within your areas of expertise.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:47:08 PM

I love to see how knowledge token was organized and develop by almost veterans team. I can see the are very active on answering inquiries about the project on how its platform work. For that a big YES for Knowledge token and goodluck for the development of the project.
I also like the team working on the project and I think if the developer makes the product on coins it will be possible to earn good money.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 04:37:47 PM

May be in some year in the future we will see a lesson on computer science about useful tokens and coins like this. I hope it is possible goal for cryptocurrency to input in scientist sphere.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: