Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:26:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:00:04 PM

Delighted now to know it is near by and much awaited keenly for the opportunity to participate in the knowledge token pre-sale which go live in 1 day. Knowledge scores and associated user personas tracking measure for the users knowledge on a set of topics is a great accomplishment.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:15:27 PM

If there is an application and it works fine, but even better is the fact that the team that has a lot of experience in education works and now implements the project on advanced blockchain technology.
Yes you are right.i think the devlopers will focus on this topic.And lauch tha application for Android and IOS.so anyone can easily access this platform .so the popularity of will increase definitely.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 07:18:36 PM

I see that after releasing the TriviaSpar App the followers liked the project more than ever and Knowledge Token Team gain more followers. We were suprised that the App was already developed and ready to download. Dev. Team doing a great job.
It is pleasant that such clever audience still exists and is added to us. Simply now to the most of the youth not it interesting developed, they are interested only memes and empty dialogue in social networks.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:32:23 PM

I see that after releasing the TriviaSpar App the followers liked the project more than ever and Knowledge Token Team gain more followers. We were suprised that the App was already developed and ready to download. Dev. Team doing a great job.

What's the trivspar app even about? Isnt knowledge token about sharing information to advertisors and more of a neural networking kinda system though?
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:26:59 PM

Thats right the team is realy doing great. There realy a big improvement with this project. The community as well is getting bigger.
Yes, i hope they will can reach at all of task. Of course with hard working team, i belive will have more and more investor come here.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:38:30 PM

For those going into the advertising business, I think knowledge token will help promote your business with truth based assessment from the community
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:24:03 PM

Knowledge Token is really promising and I was really amazed that this project is very helpful and beneficial for both people and the crypto community. Moreover, through the combination of a transparent blockchain and smart contracts of this project, the need for a prior trust relationship or trusted third party is eliminated. I am glad that Knowledge.io also believes that all knowledge is valuable, both to the individual possessing it and to the society in which that individual interacts. I hope for the success of this great project.

Yes you're right, another legit ICO project having a great features that for sure will appreciated and loved by many users and investors. Also, this project serves as gauges the interest level of the user about a topic based on the sum of the scores for Correct and Incorrect answers associated with the topic. Hoping for the success of this project.
Haha. I only know that with Knowledge Token we will have right decision when buy or sell something on internet by review of users and publishers.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:47:07 PM

For those going into the advertising business, I think knowledge token will help promote your business with truth based assessment from the community
That's true especially that the platform will partner with gaming grids that will provide a large user base of 5 mil users. If that's not a great traffic i don't know what is ,seriously knowledge platform will be the best at advertising especially for start ups.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:49:37 PM

Building a knowledge sharing community will be a great place to spend time, especially since there is a system of rewards that will keep us engaged. Knowledge platform will be a place to gain knowledge, share knowledge and make money.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:26:04 AM

Nice project for the students.
In this case, I do not understand who will pay the students. Maybe a future employer? In any case, someone has to pay.

I think to mate, That he/she is saying that it will be a good use for students while learning more. It seems that we need clarification on his/her post.

Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:54:50 AM

the KNOWLEDGETOKEN project seems interesting, but not unique. What is the peculiarity of this project in order to be qualitatively different from the others?
Efta321

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:13:45 AM

the KNOWLEDGETOKEN project seems interesting, but not unique. What is the peculiarity of this project in order to be qualitatively different from the others?
this knowledge token project is very interesting, but I do not find the oddity of this project that I see this project is very good.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:21:42 AM

It looks like this project is more likely a Social Network that you can Q and A to earn tokens and spent tokens to a product that you can buy directly from the website. However, it is possible to earn tokens if some day, your advertisers isn't spend its tokens to a product than Q & Ads?
sathvik112

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:38:21 AM

Knowledge token is really a big thing that made me start reading the white papers and roadmap also looks pretty good, datapools that interact with the knowledge platform are rewarded with tokens for contributing knowledge is a great challenge we felt to invest as knowledge token deserve the previlige for the market place.
Jedie22

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:30:48 AM

Knowledge token is really a big thing that made me start reading the white papers and roadmap also looks pretty good, datapools that interact with the knowledge platform are rewarded with tokens for contributing knowledge is a great challenge we felt to invest as knowledge token deserve the previlige for the market place.
I agree, as this project is in progress I believed that this project will be known as we never stopped support this project. As I appreciate this project that offers products and services from their advertisers within your games, websites, apps and become a trusted consensus node and earn premium tokens. Hoping for the success of this project as I believed this project has a bright future.
KimberlyGB

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:28:29 AM

I'm curious how the team plans to introduce the use of the token into educational institutions? I know that education is a very conservative sphere of activity.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:13:14 AM

Building a knowledge sharing community will be a great place to spend time, especially since there is a system of rewards that will keep us engaged. Knowledge platform will be a place to gain knowledge, share knowledge and make money.
Well said, i like the idea on how you are able to socialize, gain and share knowledge while earning. I think this would be a good time killer while earning.
Yeah, a promising project that for sure will love by many users. I believed that this project has a bright future as they introduces a platform to applaud and reward users for sharing their knowledge. Also, they proposes a platform that will enable its participants to attain an immediate reward and validation through gamified learning, verification of expertise, and cutting-edge ad tech based technology.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 09:14:32 AM

All these projects are resembling among themselves, I of course agree with you in it. But nevertheless all of them have the right to life that to the people be from what to choose. And to the word, still no neither ideal in this plan, can be exactly this will become such.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:55:50 AM

Knowledge token scope that advertisers can target users with knowledge scores about topic sets related their products and services and educating audiences with products is really a big idea, the setup of knowledge token to implement with their amazing thought process is a great launch. 
Semaj123

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:29:07 AM

It looks like this project is more likely a Social Network that you can Q and A to earn tokens and spent tokens to a product that you can buy directly from the website. However, it is possible to earn tokens if some day, your advertisers isn't spend its tokens to a product than Q & Ads?
That's exactly how this platform works, earning tokens by sharing knowledge to everyone and used it to buy some gooss at their marketplace. This project is running smoothly and i didn't heard any issues and I hope investors will share also their asset with this knowledgeable platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: