Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:35:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:23:31 PM

Knowledge tokens are proportionally distributed or distributed as a reward for generating knowledge. Knowledge token is not excavated by cryptographic hashing, but solves the questions by which knowledge scores can be improved, or by using websites and apps that have relevant knowledge

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:20:10 PM

It is a good idea to create own marketplace, which ensures a good turnover and demand for the KT. I am just wondering what will be offering on the market.

In the Consumer Marketplace, there will be products from the advertisers, many of whom are retailers.

In the Education Marketplace, there will be courses and degree programs.

In the Employment Marketplace, there will be jobs and other related opportunities.

Thank You for your answer. Now it looks clear for me. In that case, I am waiting for the end of the ICO, I think that you will achieve quite a good income from the Crowdsale.
englander

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 09:13:39 PM

Sharing an explanation from the Telegram channel here:

KNW tokens are used to buy ads and there is no price list at the moment as we've only been running them on Trivia Spar which is our own property.

Think of our ad part of the platform as similar to Google adwords in some ways...  in adwords, people bid on keywords so that people searching for keywords will see their ad.

In Knowledge.io ecosystem, we're collecting information and putting it on the blockchain about how people interface with topics (like keywords), and we score the correctness or incorrectness of answering questions related to those topics.

Many different apps and websites will act as publishers, like when a publisher puts a little snippet of code or installs the SDK for admob, they're showing Google ads.

Similarly, we have a similar javascript snippet and SDK that will allow publishers to display ads from our platform.  Our ads can be banners or Q&Ads.  Q&Ads are questions and answer format ads.

They will also be able to interface with APIs to include other content about topics directly within their apps and websites. Publishers who use our SDKs and APIs will earn tokens.

Advertisers will be able to reach out to users across these publishers who have our SDK/tags installed, and show ads to them either banners or Q&A format ads

In the common ad tech world lingo, the Knoweldge Score blockchain is like a Data Management Platform or DMP, but better Smiley

Historically, no one has been collecting the amount of knowledge or lack of knowledge people have about topics.

AI technology is just simply a mechanism for teaching a system how to learn and improve itself automatically over time. We do that too, and the systems that plug into us do that.  In fact, almost all ad tech companies nowadays do that to varying degrees.

Some companies call it machine learning, some call parts of it deep learning, some natural language processing, some computer vision, some speech processing, etc.... all of those fall within the scope of AI. We do all of those, and our plan calls to open a Lab on NLP, CV, Speech, ML, DL, and other AI.

There are also a bunch of tools out there that help with this which are readily available on various platofrms and open sourced, but we have bigger challenges that require a specialization focus around Q&A

We have an idea for pricing. It won't be done at auction in the beginning, it'll be fixed price like paying CPC or CPM, but not at auction. Over time as more competition enters the platform, we'll switch to an auction model.  You could assume relatively competitive ad rates to what's out there today, at a premium for the Q&Ads part of it.

Most of the platforms out there that claim AI are implementing some form or technique to analyze content and train computers how to learn. AI is a wide term with a lot of scope. Ours is challenging and interesting because we deal with questions and answers.  Scoring correctness or accuracy is definitely a challenge in the world of AI. Imagine being able to ingest a textbook and turn it automatically into Q&A sets, or listening to speech and figuring out which are questions and answers, or seeing images or video and generating Q&A sets about it.  We'll be working on those things in the lab.

So the ad tech platform is the underlying tool to get the best messaging to the best audiences. It applies to commerce, education and employment content.

Publishers earn tokens based on a similar concept to bitcoin pool mining.  In our system, the publishers are like mining pools, and their users/visitors are like the individual miners.  The publisher earns like what a mining pool would, and the individual miners earn based on their contribution of Q&A correct answers (similar to hashrate), proportionally based on their contribution to the pool.

In education it's a bit different.  We have an app generator which will allow schools, educators and students to be able to earn tokens. Schools and teachers add content/questions, and students answer it.

In Education, students earn tokens as they study and take quizzes on all subjects at every level of education for every topic taught in every school in every language (over time). The schools and educators enter the Q&A content and they earn tokens, as well.

Experts will validate the correctness of the answers.  We call these experts Knowledge Stars.  They're proven experts, because they've already answered a ton of questions correctly on various topics, and there's a record of it on the blockchain.  Knowledge Stars earn extra tokens.

In Employment, advertiser employers will be able to target people with high levels of skill on topics related to the job.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:10:07 PM

Knowledge Token held a conference in Miami, I guess this will be another great move to gather more investors on this project.
Yes your statement is true the Miami conference held by Knowledge Tokens was greatly successful and it will help to gain more influential trust in the community.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:04:59 PM

Knowledge token will guarantee every investir a huge success in the future as everything is laid on thier wp. We just have to commit our selves in trusting them whatever thier decision.
Yes, i totally agree with you. Knowlegde Token will bring us come to the moon if they keep hardworking like that.

Well, it still depends on the continues development of this project. If it will be listed in some good exchanges and if devs will always update us about the latest developments then we can be sure that this project will have a good value.
Will they also burn the remaining token? For this will help the token price to pump. And being listed on good exchange is indeed will make its token valuable.

I think the amount of token will increase with time because I read on one of their article that tokens are mined by users who answer questions on the platform and on partner websites and apps, including those of publishers. The more users provide value by responding to queries, the more tokens they receive. In essence, tokens are “mined” when valuable information is shared.
contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:16:15 PM

Excellent project. Excellent idea. the most important thing is the development in the education system. Good luck & project will be success.
Agree, blockchain will be able to turn over education system in the future, and himself trained such unusual and new approach to study will be quite interesting in my opinion.

Yes, the development of education in my opinion should be important for everyone. This is one of many arguments for this investment. In my opinion, everyone, regardless of whether he is selfish (wants to earn some money) or maybe altruist (he cares for development of education) should be interested.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:23:08 PM

As we experience various social channels news and reviews we feel knowledge token is a better platform that we can choose and believe this will surely fly to moon as their presentation is very innovative with possibilities to success we feel this project is legit to invest and its services are better for the society too.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:28:11 PM

well, ı asked about the A.I. in telegram channel, how they are going to implement it in their project. And this is the answer of the dev. to my question:

"We are going to building an NLP AI that parses text and builds questions out of that. So imagine we take a company training manual, our system will process it and generate questions out of that Manual, allowing the company to use our platform to test its employees on that manual. The same goes for education and any industry that requires training and certification.Our NLP AI will continue to grow that question set as we consume more content and generate questions.

We already have generated over 12 million questions using existing algorithms for our app triviaspar that’s in the USA App Store. We will releasing it hopefully next week world wide"

wow, this is going to be huge !
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:55:55 PM

well, ı asked about the A.I. in telegram channel, how they are going to implement it in their project. And this is the answer of the dev. to my question:

"We are going to building an NLP AI that parses text and builds questions out of that. So imagine we take a company training manual, our system will process it and generate questions out of that Manual, allowing the company to use our platform to test its employees on that manual. The same goes for education and any industry that requires training and certification.Our NLP AI will continue to grow that question set as we consume more content and generate questions.

We already have generated over 12 million questions using existing algorithms for our app triviaspar that’s in the USA App Store. We will releasing it hopefully next week world wide"

wow, this is going to be huge !
Wow nice. This sound make me feel awesome. Actually i very like trivia games. Haha. And we can contribute trivia fro Knowledge Token platform at now?
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:28:29 AM

As knowledge dealing with scores it encourages every one to gain better than now and we believe knowledge and knowledge tokens can really help people to seek knowledge much more easily which will increase the investors in this project, it soon hit moon as the concept is innovative.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:39:06 AM

Knowledge token platform seems very unique as we had a look on the white papers that amazed me to understand their various master plans to bring the ultimate success and the team behind bringing the better innovations.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:28:29 AM

I also see many token plans of this knowledge, but whether they are able to it, of course we hope that what is desired can be achieved.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:32:48 AM

It is interesting to receive money for education, in my country it happens on the contrary. I am glad that there are such projects, but they seem naive to me
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:23:10 AM

Since knowledge project will also have its own market, what oukd be the products that is going to be sold there? Can you give us ideas?
englander

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:09:17 AM

Since knowledge project will also have its own market, what oukd be the products that is going to be sold there? Can you give us ideas?

This is a great question.  I'm Steve, and I head up product at Knowledge.io.

Since our platform is very much an ad tech platform, we will be attracting major advertiser brands onto the system.  Advertisers currently do not have any mechanism for targeting people based on how much or how little someone knows about their brand or their products.  This is quite an innovation in the world of ad tech, and we've filed a patent on putting these Knowledge Scores on the blockchain.

Advertisers will be able to buy advertising across the network of publishers who install our SDK/APIs, just like other ad tech platforms out there.  Most apps and websites are monetized through advertising, and all of them implement a similar sort of SDK/API.  They're sometimes called ad tags.  Down the road, we will have our own buying platform that allows us to show ads across the entire programmatic exchange ecosystem via programmatic direct buys or real-time bidding (RTB).

Many of the largest advertisers on the internet are in fact ecommerce retailers.  So, many of these retailers will choose to open a store within the marketplace, and will upload their entire ecommerce site's product inventory into our marketplace where Knowledge token holders will be able to buy pretty much any of the products sold directly on the ecommerce retailer's websites, except they'll purchase them using KNW tokens.  Think of it as similar to an Ebay Store of Amazon Store from a major brand.

Additionally, those people who end up earning high Knowledge Scores by answering many questions correctly about topics associated with the products from these retailers will be able to earn more tokens by becoming Knowledge Stars who act like influencers on the marketplace.  Knowledge Stars will provide ratings, reviews, videos like unboxing and installation videos, etc. which will appear alongside the product listings within the marketplace.

So, to answer your question, over time, pretty much everything.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:32:03 AM

It is interesting to receive money for education, in my country it happens on the contrary. I am glad that there are such projects, but they seem naive to me
Yes, it is a knowledge sharing platform which has made this knowledge which peoples share worth some value and people will also earn here by sharing their knowledge and experience. I think this project will get global importance one day.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:08:28 AM

Will they have the good platform like that? But I think many investors are unto profiting after the ICO? Any ideas people?

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:00:53 AM

This is a great question.  I'm Steve, and I head up product at Knowledge.io.

Since our platform is very much an ad tech platform, we will be attracting major advertiser brands onto the system.  Advertisers currently do not have any mechanism for targeting people based on how much or how little someone knows about their brand or their products.  This is quite an innovation in the world of ad tech, and we've filed a patent on putting these Knowledge Scores on the blockchain.

Advertisers will be able to buy advertising across the network of publishers who install our SDK/APIs, just like other ad tech platforms out there.  Most apps and websites are monetized through advertising, and all of them implement a similar sort of SDK/API.  They're sometimes called ad tags.  Down the road, we will have our own buying platform that allows us to show ads across the entire programmatic exchange ecosystem via programmatic direct buys or real-time bidding (RTB).

Many of the largest advertisers on the internet are in fact ecommerce retailers.  So, many of these retailers will choose to open a store within the marketplace, and will upload their entire ecommerce site's product inventory into our marketplace where Knowledge token holders will be able to buy pretty much any of the products sold directly on the ecommerce retailer's websites, except they'll purchase them using KNW tokens.  Think of it as similar to an Ebay Store of Amazon Store from a major brand.

Additionally, those people who end up earning high Knowledge Scores by answering many questions correctly about topics associated with the products from these retailers will be able to earn more tokens by becoming Knowledge Stars who act like influencers on the marketplace.  Knowledge Stars will provide ratings, reviews, videos like unboxing and installation videos, etc. which will appear alongside the product listings within the marketplace.

So, to answer your question, over time, pretty much everything.
Thanks for the very detailed response. In fact, you have a very interesting idea embedded in this project, I'm already waiting for when I can use your platform in real life.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:20:41 AM

Very interesting, it means you can get tokens by writing a review or feedback about somehow gadget? Very good! I often write reviews.
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:47:00 AM

I can see the main concept behing knowledge.io but whereas I can't see the utility of the token.
What will be it used for? What products are going to be sold on the marketplace?
Do you have already any partnership behind?

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: