Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:55:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:47:15 AM

Do you want to know how knowledgeable you are? If yes, then why dont you try to get involved with this knowledge platform. Here, you can earn token and calculate your knowledge ability through your earned coins. This is exciting and so encouraging for everyone as it offers not only for the developers benefits but for everyone. This project is the best.
with what you explain I understand a little about this project, you are very helpful to us who do not know anything.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:36:24 AM

what platform do you use for this project? Only Windows? or maybe Android/iOS? or something other?
Knowledge.io envisions a future e-Learning rewards-based platform that has the appreciation of knowledge at its core – celebrating it and rewarding it.
And i think first release will be for windows, after that we will release others, anyway, wait for clarification from devs.
Do you think the developer has a choice? Very funny. Of course, they will first make a Windows, and then for other platforms, but I hope the team will have enough money to make immediately on all platforms.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:43:07 AM

The media mentions of this project will absolutely do a huge impact as an advertisement, then investors will come in patronize this project.
Yes the idea of this campaign is pretty amazing ,and I also think  that this project has a great potential to reach its desired goals in the limited time.

You're totally right, a very promising and convincing project that for sure will support by many. The team are creating incentives for the development and propagation of knowledge stands to benefit a variety of economic, social, and educational environments. Hoping the team will continue this project toward to a better success.

Well, knowledge token is gaining more popularity now this is because of the very active dev and the support of the community. I really hope that this project will reach their goals in very short time.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:09:50 AM

Now most of the people who follow the crypto currency are young people. It's an easy payback. And those who are older are either not interested in it, or they do not want to figure it out. This is my personal opinion.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:25:23 AM

Now most of the people who follow the crypto currency are young people. It's an easy payback. And those who are older are either not interested in it, or they do not want to figure it out. This is my personal opinion.
Actually getting into the cryptos world require a huge technical knowledge and not all older peoples can afford to pay such time to learn about cryptos. But surely cryptos have attracted attention of many young peoples including me. And this project can bring a new revolution as it totally depends in sharing knowledge.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:29:21 AM

I also ask that for myself about people who are in to crypto. Maybe you're right with your expectations because older people prefer themselves with the traditional ways of paying goods and services. But this new era I think the number of younger people is greater than older people so I  can say that this new generation will be the year of crypto. So the chances of this project is really big because most of younger people wants to gain more knowledge.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:51:40 AM

I agree with you completely. This is a very good project for us. After all, even when we have already finished school or university, we still continue to study. And this project can well help us in this.

Pretty sure this project has nothing to do with actual university related stuff and more to do with advertising and shit

Yes, of course, this project focus on Advertising and Publishing. The name only attracts
potential investors to site and I think this is all about the profit for both publishers, users, and advertisers.

ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:54:05 AM

Of course, young people nowadays had a big curious feeling about something that makes you money. Those who are elder, not quite of them were interested to earn money and wanted to enjoy their life.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:18:13 AM

This project is a double sharp edge blade. People will be able to get knowledge and of course, people, users, and investors will bee able to earn. This is a great project indeed. No doubt that this will become successful in the crypto industry sooner or later. Knowledge Token has a lots of potential to show to the crowd. I hope that the great team working on this project will continue to make their best and continue striving for the continuous success and better progress of Knowledge Token. I will be looking forward to this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:46:11 AM

The media mentions of this project will absolutely do a huge impact as an advertisement, then investors will come in patronize this project.
Yes the idea of this campaign is pretty amazing ,and I also think  that this project has a great potential to reach its desired goals in the limited time.

You're totally right, a very promising and convincing project that for sure will support by many. The team are creating incentives for the development and propagation of knowledge stands to benefit a variety of economic, social, and educational environments. Hoping the team will continue this project toward to a better success.

Well, knowledge token is gaining more popularity now this is because of the very active dev and the support of the community. I really hope that this project will reach their goals in very short time.
As this project is in progress, for sure the dev and the staff will provide it the android version to makes us comfortable to access. As this project is in progress the team are planning to have an additional partners that will include any website or app that wishes to include our SDK or interact with our APIs for the purpose of earning revenue in the form of Knowledge tokens.

Creating applications will give users an additional opportunity to get knowledge with their mobile devices, but I think first you need to make an application for iOS, I think users of this platform are more using smartphones to gain knowledge.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:37:56 AM

Of course, young people nowadays had a big curious feeling about something that makes you money. Those who are elder, not quite of them were interested to earn money and wanted to enjoy their life.
I agree with your opinion. Of course, I'm still very young, and I want you to say how to make money, but also to enjoy life with this money) And the project gives us the opportunity to combine our resources and improve our knowledge about something.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:15:55 PM

I agree with your opinion. Of course, I'm still very young, and I want you to say how to make money, but also to enjoy life with this money) And the project gives us the opportunity to combine our resources and improve our knowledge about something.
Yes, this project will give you a large amount of knowledge and also opportunity to earn from this tokens. I think investing in the projects may be good and can the price of its token will increase in the future. The also have a very well managed road map which can make them a successful company in the world.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:18:55 PM

Yes, this project will give you a large amount of knowledge and also opportunity to earn from this tokens. I think investing in the projects may be good and can the price of its token will increase in the future. The also have a very well managed road map which can make them a successful company in the world.

You are right, this is the right time to invest and support the project because time will surely come and this project will gain a lot of popularity ang token price will be so high compared to ico price.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 12:26:05 PM

Older people no longer want to understand what is crypto and that it is possible to earn money from nothing. They believe that the person necessarily should go to work, but they are wrong:)

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Semaj123

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:17:47 PM

Older people no longer want to understand what is crypto and that it is possible to earn money from nothing. They believe that the person necessarily should go to work, but they are wrong:)
That's because they were grown using the traditional ways of paying goods and services. We work physically hard to have money and that is the what the old people know. That's why there thoughts about crypto is they believe that it is impossible to earn through this kind of work.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:18:36 PM

Yes, fortunately many projects in the crypt give us an opportunity to make good money, but again we need to get a lot of knowledge for this. The КT project hope will help us in this.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:31:21 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 06:51:59 AM by mardaed

Yes, fortunately many projects in the crypt give us an opportunity to make good money, but again we need to get a lot of knowledge for this. The КT project hope will help us in this
Knowledge token helps generating money also knowledge, you can join in the campaigns, spread and support knowledge platform as it is the best value oriented ICO in the crypto market. This knowledge platform helps you to be an expertize.
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:53:31 PM

Yes, fortunately many projects in the crypt give us an opportunity to make good money, but again we need to get a lot of knowledge for this. The КT project hope will help us in this
Knowledge token helps generating money also knowledge, you can join in the campaigns, spread and support knowledge platform as it is the best value oriented ICO in the crypto market. This knowledge platform helps you to be an expertize. Good luck.

Yes it is. They just found bad times and that's why they think so.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:27:41 PM

Yes, fortunately many projects in the crypt give us an opportunity to make good money, but again we need to get a lot of knowledge for this. The КT project hope will help us in this.

yes agree with you. Most important thing is to get the healthy and true informations from one trustful place. All of us tried to get these informations in different kind of networks like in bitcointalk, in other cryptocurrency related forums, facebook groups, twitter, instagram and also our hard and sad made experiences. But this platform must be supported from all cryptocurrency enthusiaten, so that more people can get the infos easily from one trustful platform. This is how cryptocurrency can win against fiat.
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:33:45 PM

Knowledge token helps generating money also knowledge, you can join in the campaigns, spread and support knowledge platform as it is the best value oriented ICO in the crypto market. This knowledge platform helps you to be an expertize. Good luck.
Of course this is the ideal option to study and get paid for it, usually the reverse situation Smiley. I hope the project will work.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: