Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:17:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:35:52 AM

Everything is possible. But maybe they plan a company of generosity a little later, when the supporters of this project will be more than it was.

Of course they will focus first in the there project before considering the others. The good way to that is to give incentives to people who are really active and helping the site grows.

KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:09:37 AM

Really interesting project, I want to participate, I hope the team will solve the problem with the registration of new participants.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:08:47 AM

Education is very good, but unfortunately for many it is not available. This project can make a difference!
Thats right education is the best way to move away from poverty but not everyone is given a fair opportunity in life thars why other children prefer to work than to study because they need to feed themselves first and thats thier number daily priority.

Yes, people that is unfortunate to continue studies can still learn a lot using this knowledge token project. I hope that devs will find a way how they can help less fortunate people.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
buzness-game

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 11:23:04 AM

This will be successful project, i'm waiting for this project. Is any bounty campaign ?

Hello. Bounty here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2594632

quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 11:58:57 AM

This will be successful project, i'm waiting for this project. Is any bounty campaign ?

Hello. Bounty here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2594632
Thank you! The original site for the company's bounty is much better than Google's documents. With pleasure I will join the bounty.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:39:54 PM

Everything is possible. But maybe they plan a company of generosity a little later, when the supporters of this project will be more than it was.

Of course they will focus first in the there project before considering the others. The good way to that is to give incentives to people who are really active and helping the site grows.

Yes, it's good to know that knowledge token is not only focusing in their own profit but they will also help other to earn a good profit by using their own platform.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:52:51 PM

Early on in our lives we learn a wide variety of skills reading, writing, arithmetic, what we like and don't like, somewhere along the way, we are taught that the rewards and benefits for learning and attaining knowledge will be more clear later in life.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:00:06 PM

Education is very good, but unfortunately for many it is not available. This project can make a difference!
Thats right education is the best way to move away from poverty but not everyone is given a fair opportunity in life thars why other children prefer to work than to study because they need to feed themselves first and thats thier number daily priority.
Well said, but studying doesn't end when you stop going to school or universities. As you work or do different jobs, it will give you more knowledge and learn that it is much better to learn the practical way than just learning from books or educators through reading and listening.
Knowledge is infinite in my own opinion because it will continue to gather as the time is passing by. I mean, we learn knowledge based on our experience.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:18:49 PM

Philosophical opinions are already beginning. About life, knowledge and much more. The main thing you do not stop there!
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:25:27 PM

Philosophical opinions are already beginning. About life, knowledge and much more. The main thing you do not stop there!
Knowledge will always be useful to us, at any time of life. And you should never give up what will benefit us. And the project will help us in finding knowledge.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:55:40 PM

The project looks very interesting.i think this is the best platform for knowledge sharing.We can also give the advertisement on this platfrom and also get the reward by participating.this is best platform for earning.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:56:49 PM

By following up on this project, one can learn alot about reading the markets using opinions from the experts and other users on this site. Therefore making good calla for investments.
Such movement will be quite interesting for freelancers. These people will be able to earn on it, if quite it is not bad wrote up to it of articles in blogs, to sites and so on. Good future for writers.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
gummam

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:03:41 PM

Project for people's additional earnings. I think no person will refuse to receive payment by writing a true purchase tip. Good luck!
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:22:08 PM

As a society we in-debt ourselves financially, spending years in schools and colleges accumulating knowledge, and we progress through our educational journey, as said knowledge itself is a reward Cool
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:38:32 PM

As a society we in-debt ourselves financially, spending years in schools and colleges accumulating knowledge, and we progress through our educational journey, as said knowledge itself is a reward Cool
There is no bigger and better investment a person could make in himself than aquiring new knowledge , Knowledge is power .Thus, all people need easier and more efficient ways to get it even if they had to pay for it. KT will provide that and much more  Cool
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:54:30 PM

Knowledge was really valued by this Knowledge Token Platform. We indeed, knowledge is really one of the precious gift we must treasure. Gladly, this platform challenge everyone to test and pratice their minds. This is really great.
I appreciate that you are trying to make this simple to understand that this project is doing a great job,I like the sole concept of this Campaign.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:17:32 PM

Knowledge was really valued by this Knowledge Token Platform. We indeed, knowledge is really one of the precious gift we must treasure. Gladly, this platform challenge everyone to test and pratice their minds. This is really great.
I appreciate that you are trying to make this simple to understand that this project is doing a great job,I like the sole concept of this Campaign.
Yes because knowledge tokens will not only help the individuals engaged with the cryptos but even it has the potential to rise up in the market and also several users can have benefits out of it by gaining more and more knowledge which will increase the users and profits for the project.
sathvik112

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:10:20 PM

After many years of formal schooling and attaining knowledge, we realize that the main outcome of this learning, the value of what we know, is financial in nature.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 09:06:38 PM

Ecommerce is a great business this generation hopefully we will be a part of the knowledge team and the earnings can be used to shop on the knowledge ecommerce site.
is a great investment and they actually handling the core aspect of the platform and with the team having a long run in ico i think they will be very perfect in terms of handling their activities

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:35:39 PM

Yes, the format of the Q&Ads units and quiz questions within syndicated content are multiple choice format.  There are additional formats than the one you present above, and the ads can actually be multiple questions in a sequence which has a fixed path or has a conditional path based on the previous answer selection - kind of like a choose your own adventure.  So advertisers can ask series of questions within the ad unit or syndicated content.  We also will support multiple answer selections as the correct answer.  There are a few more types we're looking into.

Thank you for explaining this. I think when we see it in practice, our understanding will be further enhanced.

Consider that the ads and content can be incorporated into any publisher's app, website, and we'll be looking into more immersive experiences such as games and AR/VR.

That's really awesome and will make knowledge service available in different platforms with different type of business.

Since we're planning on implementing a Knowledge OpenID Server, users will be able to stay logged in within browser sessions which allows us to do some really awesome stuff with the Marketplace products and purchases.  No CC or SSL required.  Just our wallet.

I got it, Similar to what platform facebook does and allows us to register, comment on other websites using our facebook profile.

Regarding the practicality of calculating and generating a Knowledge Score, it's more that there are multiple Knowledge Scores around topics or topic sets.

The targeting method you are referring to at the beginning of your comment is the ability to target ads and content to users based on how much or how little they know about topics.  That is the patent we filed for Knowledge Scores.

Inventing something new and offering it exclusively through Blockchain technology is really the kinda of projects that we like to see in crypto space.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: