Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:45:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency  (Read 42155 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:45:46 AM

It is unnerving to me for some reason, not because i'm going to lose my donation (i really don't care, i can offer a small loss), but for the principals of getting scammed. I wish there was more evidence with this project, you would of generated more donations.

All things considered, i'll remain skeptical, it is what it is, a scam or not. I hope the later.
p4blop2p

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:02:01 AM

I donate now. It is low value, I would like to donate more, but I do not have good financial condition ... Even so I hope it can help in some way, I wish the best for the project.

https://raiblocks.net/block/index.php?h=5C2F4400B7263B20E8659622D7DB89B71F8909534E8A2A53C481F3D6E847DC5C

I am waiting to be added to the donors list, thank you.
Gab23
Copper Member

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:35:04 AM

Today, Maybe the end of the donations?
lhfly5201314

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:43:57 AM

Very honest and technical team!
I prefer this kind  of team.if you invest on those guys,
you will be very relax.
Because you know you choose the right men to do the
right thing.
The result will be not too bad
Best wishes to the STONE team!

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
PerfectCoinSeeker

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:17:04 AM

Hey all,

I just updated StoneCurrency.org with the newest design. Is there an SVG icon by any chance?

Also, can the community vote for a more decentralized distribution method for the world? More BTC & XRB Whales manipulating the currency may be detrimental to its long-term adoption and utility for the world's working class, which will keep it niched and useless to most of humanity as they adopt more equitable options.

We should really consider Earn.com & Faucet options. Decentralized distribution is key.

Would love to hear the community's thoughts.
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 04:24:17 AM

**Testnet-trials Participation List**
Mate2Mate
PerfectCoinSeeker
no_advance
njoroge
Bamauth
bitcoinuserz
w******t
Nomad_1
Mucamo_35
hoolio
Mckonery
ICOGuide
bitcoinuserz
fedmahnkassad
Dagmen
Worldtokenindex
xibeijan
racka
njoroge
witzowitz
mgpf
Phantomtrader
kaar
jinhwanlazy
f1tz14

None of these accounts have/has posted in this thread, so they are all fake. Yeah this project is looking like a scam, especially since the dev is unwilling to answer the tougher questions.

Damn shame, if only you had some real talents other than stealing money.

I really looking out for project like Nano with privacy coin with more options built on it down the road, then i found this thread and followed it till now. I really don't know how you claim as all scam accounts in testnet list. I personally donated for the project very small amount what i can afford and would love to see Mr.Felixando succeed in what he claimed at adding privacy to Nano Coin.

But the way he is been rushing in creating hype of ad campaign postings, Binance listing image post etc not at all necessary at this stage of the project rather need some code which will take us closer to the working product. If we have good product and then work on good distribution options so coin can sustain long run and go in to main line use cases. This can only loose confidence on Felixando by community members this is not good sign to build great community around.

I still have hope that he will release his code(Whatever available) by tomorrow rather than all the above marketing material without product none of these make sense.

I agree with both you. I have been watching this project since long and participating in forum as well.
Now first, i think that testers list is filled with too many newbie account, mostly dummy accounts. So they might have been using other accounts to post on forum. Giving them benefit of doubt and based on how things work here.

Now, 2nd part is i am very concerned about. I wanted to donated, but same things stopped me as well. There was wallet UI posted, which was very well done, than Binance listing image and than twitter compaign - so far project never shown desperation for donation but keeping in mind that this happend in very end days of donation, create a doubt that is it that team is trying to push people for donation.
It could be planned thing and they might have thought of having benefit to get more donation, and it ended up giving us signaling that it could be scam as well.

Time will tell, I can afford to loose so I have no problem in donating but I am principally against promoting something which could be scam.

Time will tell and still i am 50-50% divided on my own analysis over these last weeks, but at this time i am ready to buy later by paying more rather than putting donation now.

selling sushistake.com, send offers
Bamauth

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:08:19 AM

I am real (lol) and I am on that test net list, but haven't donated. I am waiting for see the testnet in action before handing over some money.

BKCCI

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:52:58 AM

Hey all,

I just updated StoneCurrency.org with the newest design. Is there an SVG icon by any chance?

Also, can the community vote for a more decentralized distribution method for the world? More BTC & XRB Whales manipulating the currency may be detrimental to its long-term adoption and utility for the world's working class, which will keep it niched and useless to most of humanity as they adopt more equitable options.

We should really consider Earn.com & Faucet options. Decentralized distribution is key.

Would love to hear the community's thoughts.

Is this the official website or something you have been doing on your own terms? Why does it link to a different Twitter channel than the one approved by felixando? Are you in contact with felixando for creating this website and social media channels?

Huh
trpx

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:36:04 AM

Mate2Mate
PerfectCoinSeeker
no_advance
njoroge
Bamauth
bitcoinuserz
w******t
Nomad_1
Mucamo_35
hoolio
Mckonery
ICOGuide
bitcoinuserz
fedmahnkassad
Dagmen
Worldtokenindex
xibeijan
racka
njoroge
witzowitz
mgpf
Phantomtrader
kaar
jinhwanlazy
f1tz14

None of these accounts have/has posted in this thread, so they are all fake. Yeah this project is looking like a scam, especially since the dev is unwilling to answer the tougher questions.

I really looking out for project like Nano with privacy coin with more options built on it down the road, then i found this thread and followed it till now. I really don't know how you claim as all scam accounts in testnet list. I personally donated for the project very small amount what i can afford and would love to see Mr.Felixando succeed in what he claimed at adding privacy to Nano Coin.

But the way he is been rushing in creating hype of ad campaign postings, Binance listing image post etc not at all necessary at this stage of the project rather need some code which will take us closer to the working product. If we have good product and then work on good distribution options so coin can sustain long run and go in to main line use cases. This can only loose confidence on Felixando by community members this is not good sign to build great community around.

I still have hope that he will release his code(Whatever available) by tomorrow rather than all the above marketing material without product none of these make sense.

I agree with both you. I have been watching this project since long and participating in forum as well.
Now first, i think that testers list is filled with too many newbie account, mostly dummy accounts. So they might have been using other accounts to post on forum. Giving them benefit of doubt and based on how things work here.

Now, 2nd part is i am very concerned about. I wanted to donated, but same things stopped me as well. There was wallet UI posted, which was very well done, than Binance listing image and than twitter compaign - so far project never shown desperation for donation but keeping in mind that this happend in very end days of donation, create a doubt that is it that team is trying to push people for donation.
It could be planned thing and they might have thought of having benefit to get more donation, and it ended up giving us signaling that it could be scam as well.

Time will tell, I can afford to loose so I have no problem in donating but I am principally against promoting something which could be scam.

Time will tell and still i am 50-50% divided on my own analysis over these last weeks, but at this time i am ready to buy later by paying more rather than putting donation now.

I think the same as you do. I also wanted to donate, but I tried to contact felixando before. I have offered to build a website free of charge, I have asked four times in total if I am allowed to participate in the testnet and have never received any answer. In addition, I doubted the distribution and suggested a different kind of distibution. Because in the plan of the distribution can already be seen that this was built to collect as many donations as possible. In addition, we will have some whales after the distrubution, which can quite simply drive a pump and dump scheme at the exchanges. This will provide an incredibly high level of volatility and make the coin uncertain and unpredictable for new investors. I said so about four times, but you know what has happend ^^ Smiley

Then there was someone who uploaded a screenshot for a possible wallet. Thank you for your effort and your certainly great work. But the thing looks like it's from 1998. Of course, it's a bit more modern than the design of the former RaiWallet (there was a copy here for Stone), but seriously. That looks medieval. We live in the year 2018. The design alone should be argument enough to use the Stone Wallet. You can not get excited about that. Honestly. But no matter. The consequence: member of the "design team" (LOL).  I do not want to do your job bad and it's not meant personally. Believe me Smiley

Then there is someone who markets a product via Twitter that does not exist. Anyone who works in marketing probably will know that this is a bad or at least a very risky move to advertise in advance for something that may not even work or exist. Who knows? I hope that felixando and his team will do a lot, because DAG and privacy will be THE thing of the coming time. But people: First, take one step and then the next. This is heavily marketing, but the developer is afraid to upload code, because the it is possibly not quite ready yet? For real?

Furthermore, it is completely stupid to apply with something at Binance, of which one does not know if it will finish properly or even works. Finally, felixando recently said that the code is not ready yet and that's why he did not publish it to GitHub. But apply to Binance? Why? Would it not be better to test first in the testnet and to make sure that the coin is stable, and AFTER that to carry out the distribution and to apply parallel?

I'm looking forward to Stone. But I'm still skeptical, because obviously there is no real plan, the design of the wallet looks relatively shabby and announcements are made that are far too early. The only plan that seems to work is donating. That works. And whenever a donation is made or it is claimed that Stone could be scam, felixando becomes active here. Otherwise you do not hear a word from him. If I were the developer or community manager of the coin, I would probably talk non-stop with you about technical possibilities, distributions, roadmaps and much more. Constantly.

Now the team should have become aware of my contribution. So here's my fifth attempt to apply for the testnet. I would like to be there. Thank you Smiley
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:48:18 AM

I really like how this is all working together. Today is the last chance to donate right?
StoneSoup

Activity: 225

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:21:40 AM

I really like how this is all working together. Today is the last chance to donate right?

Yes, right now it is just under 11 hours until the opportunity to donate closes. This is NOT a call to donate, that is something everyone has to consider for themselves but rather a reminder for those who want to donate so they don't leave it too late.

Felixando, please let us know the total amount donated (preferably in US$) after the donations close. Again, I urge you to consider erc20 tokens for those who donated and it will also allow for easier payment to people who contribute to the project and for rewards.

Mckonery

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:36:35 AM

Mckonery

If it helps you, I'm real too.
njoroge

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:32:50 AM

Mate2Mate
PerfectCoinSeeker
no_advance
njoroge
Bamauth
bitcoinuserz
w******t
Nomad_1
Mucamo_35
hoolio
Mckonery
ICOGuide
bitcoinuserz
fedmahnkassad
Dagmen
Worldtokenindex
xibeijan
racka
njoroge
witzowitz
mgpf
Phantomtrader
kaar
jinhwanlazy
f1tz14

I'm also a real human.
Koger

Activity: 121
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:45:19 AM

I am real (lol) and I am on that test net list, but haven't donated. I am waiting for see the testnet in action before handing over some money.

You have last day to donate lol.

Felixandro, I'm write earlier about test network, and duplicate question: "Can I participate to it"?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Yeuph

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:09:52 AM

I will be following this project.

Also for XRB and BTC snapshot...Where should we be holding the coins?

This is an important question - a lot of people have XRB stuck on exchanges (and I coincidentally am one of them; although hopefully when Binance is back up withdrawals will be enabled again).
felixando (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 137
Merit: 31

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:54:39 AM

Hi community, as requested i will be answering a question i have been getting quite regularly;

What is the current marketcap and how much has currently been donated?

For transparency purposes i have done the minor calculations; currently with Bitcoin, Ethereum,RaiBlocks, Cardano, Monero & Litecoin current/sold trading rate, there has been a total of $539,000 USD raised, with individual tx history depicted in the original post. Currently with donations making up for 30% of the predicted supply (150m coins), the total market cap is currently $1,770,800, with 0.0000014 satoshi per coin, that being said it is subject to change with additional donations before the donation period ends today 9th February 2018 8PM GMT (in ~8.5hours time)

Please do not panic or stress to obtain coins, there will be time in the future to obtain Stone off exchanges. Looking forward to a bright year ahead with you all.

felixando

Stone -  RaiBlocks Fork with privacy features - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581762
f1tz14

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:34:14 PM

Mate2Mate
PerfectCoinSeeker
no_advance
njoroge
Bamauth
bitcoinuserz
w******t
Nomad_1
Mucamo_35
hoolio
Mckonery
ICOGuide
bitcoinuserz
fedmahnkassad
Dagmen
Worldtokenindex
xibeijan
racka
njoroge
witzowitz
mgpf
Phantomtrader
kaar
jinhwanlazy
f1tz14

I can assure you I’m not a fake account or newbie, this is a very exciting project for me and I have indeed donated and will share testnet experience once live, I have also found the poster helpful and professional so you are aware.
smartcrypto

Activity: 317
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:59:36 PM

all the accounts posting here are newbies. is that a coincidence that all the people on the list are newbies?
talktopab

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:28:53 PM

Mate2Mate
PerfectCoinSeeker
no_advance
njoroge
Bamauth
bitcoinuserz
w******t
Nomad_1
Mucamo_35
hoolio
Mckonery
ICOGuide
bitcoinuserz
fedmahnkassad
Dagmen
Worldtokenindex
xibeijan
racka
njoroge
witzowitz
mgpf
Phantomtrader
kaar
jinhwanlazy
f1tz14

Xibeijan has posted
ruupo13

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:34:41 PM

Promotions - Free Distribution
Ok lets get things started, for the first batch of distribution; please follow and re-tweet  the following:

https://twitter.com/Stone_Community/status/960907696819130368

You will be noted in my record keeping document, and will be contacted for distribution once the wallets are released.

Retweeted under my twitter handle (same as user name here), ruupo13
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: