Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:35:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency  (Read 42140 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:50:51 PM

Lookin to this project with interest from the beginning....but...a BIG BUT...never donate anything without seeing at least some piece of code. Too many newbie and new account in the list of donations, so I think that it's time to see something more than a conversation here or a tweet. Really happy to see some of the people who donated that get their stone coins...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lidd0512

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:13:29 PM

quite curiosity,whats your official website ,and roadmap?
K-Dub

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:08:55 PM

**Testnet-trials Participation List**
Mate2Mate
PerfectCoinSeeker
no_advance
njoroge
Bamauth
bitcoinuserz
w******t
Nomad_1
Mucamo_35
hoolio
Mckonery
ICOGuide
bitcoinuserz
fedmahnkassad
Dagmen
Worldtokenindex
xibeijan
racka
njoroge
witzowitz
mgpf
Phantomtrader
kaar
jinhwanlazy
f1tz14

None of these accounts have/has posted in this thread, so they are all fake. Yeah this project is looking like a scam, especially since the dev is unwilling to answer the tougher questions.

Damn shame, if only you had some real talents other than stealing money.

I really looking out for project like Nano with privacy coin with more options built on it down the road, then i found this thread and followed it till now. I really don't know how you claim as all scam accounts in testnet list. I personally donated for the project very small amount what i can afford and would love to see Mr.Felixando succeed in what he claimed at adding privacy to Nano Coin.

But the way he is been rushing in creating hype of ad campaign postings, Binance listing image post etc not at all necessary at this stage of the project rather need some code which will take us closer to the working product. If we have good product and then work on good distribution options so coin can sustain long run and go in to main line use cases. This can only loose confidence on Felixando by community members this is not good sign to build great community around.

I still have hope that he will release his code(Whatever available) by tomorrow rather than all the above marketing material without product none of these make sense.

I agree with both you. I have been watching this project since long and participating in forum as well.
Now first, i think that testers list is filled with too many newbie account, mostly dummy accounts. So they might have been using other accounts to post on forum. Giving them benefit of doubt and based on how things work here.

Now, 2nd part is i am very concerned about. I wanted to donated, but same things stopped me as well. There was wallet UI posted, which was very well done, than Binance listing image and than twitter compaign - so far project never shown desperation for donation but keeping in mind that this happend in very end days of donation, create a doubt that is it that team is trying to push people for donation.
It could be planned thing and they might have thought of having benefit to get more donation, and it ended up giving us signaling that it could be scam as well.

Time will tell, I can afford to loose so I have no problem in donating but I am principally against promoting something which could be scam.

Time will tell and still i am 50-50% divided on my own analysis over these last weeks, but at this time i am ready to buy later by paying more rather than putting donation now.
Fonship, I feel the same way.

I felt fortunate to have found this thread early on and created an account specifically to participate here.  I’ve donated twice so far, but definitely have my doubts about the validity of this project.

There’s still a few pages of posts I haven’t read, but without code being published that people can evaluate, I can’t donate any more.
K-Dub

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:20:00 PM

Mate2Mate
PerfectCoinSeeker
no_advance
njoroge
Bamauth
bitcoinuserz
w******t
Nomad_1
Mucamo_35
hoolio
Mckonery
ICOGuide
bitcoinuserz
fedmahnkassad
Dagmen
Worldtokenindex
xibeijan
racka
njoroge
witzowitz
mgpf
Phantomtrader
kaar
jinhwanlazy
f1tz14

None of these accounts have/has posted in this thread, so they are all fake. Yeah this project is looking like a scam, especially since the dev is unwilling to answer the tougher questions.

I really looking out for project like Nano with privacy coin with more options built on it down the road, then i found this thread and followed it till now. I really don't know how you claim as all scam accounts in testnet list. I personally donated for the project very small amount what i can afford and would love to see Mr.Felixando succeed in what he claimed at adding privacy to Nano Coin.

But the way he is been rushing in creating hype of ad campaign postings, Binance listing image post etc not at all necessary at this stage of the project rather need some code which will take us closer to the working product. If we have good product and then work on good distribution options so coin can sustain long run and go in to main line use cases. This can only loose confidence on Felixando by community members this is not good sign to build great community around.

I still have hope that he will release his code(Whatever available) by tomorrow rather than all the above marketing material without product none of these make sense.

I agree with both you. I have been watching this project since long and participating in forum as well.
Now first, i think that testers list is filled with too many newbie account, mostly dummy accounts. So they might have been using other accounts to post on forum. Giving them benefit of doubt and based on how things work here.

Now, 2nd part is i am very concerned about. I wanted to donated, but same things stopped me as well. There was wallet UI posted, which was very well done, than Binance listing image and than twitter compaign - so far project never shown desperation for donation but keeping in mind that this happend in very end days of donation, create a doubt that is it that team is trying to push people for donation.
It could be planned thing and they might have thought of having benefit to get more donation, and it ended up giving us signaling that it could be scam as well.

Time will tell, I can afford to loose so I have no problem in donating but I am principally against promoting something which could be scam.

Time will tell and still i am 50-50% divided on my own analysis over these last weeks, but at this time i am ready to buy later by paying more rather than putting donation now.

I think the same as you do. I also wanted to donate, but I tried to contact felixando before. I have offered to build a website free of charge, I have asked four times in total if I am allowed to participate in the testnet and have never received any answer. In addition, I doubted the distribution and suggested a different kind of distibution. Because in the plan of the distribution can already be seen that this was built to collect as many donations as possible. In addition, we will have some whales after the distrubution, which can quite simply drive a pump and dump scheme at the exchanges. This will provide an incredibly high level of volatility and make the coin uncertain and unpredictable for new investors. I said so about four times, but you know what has happend ^^ Smiley

Then there was someone who uploaded a screenshot for a possible wallet. Thank you for your effort and your certainly great work. But the thing looks like it's from 1998. Of course, it's a bit more modern than the design of the former RaiWallet (there was a copy here for Stone), but seriously. That looks medieval. We live in the year 2018. The design alone should be argument enough to use the Stone Wallet. You can not get excited about that. Honestly. But no matter. The consequence: member of the "design team" (LOL).  I do not want to do your job bad and it's not meant personally. Believe me Smiley

Then there is someone who markets a product via Twitter that does not exist. Anyone who works in marketing probably will know that this is a bad or at least a very risky move to advertise in advance for something that may not even work or exist. Who knows? I hope that felixando and his team will do a lot, because DAG and privacy will be THE thing of the coming time. But people: First, take one step and then the next. This is heavily marketing, but the developer is afraid to upload code, because the it is possibly not quite ready yet? For real?

Furthermore, it is completely stupid to apply with something at Binance, of which one does not know if it will finish properly or even works. Finally, felixando recently said that the code is not ready yet and that's why he did not publish it to GitHub. But apply to Binance? Why? Would it not be better to test first in the testnet and to make sure that the coin is stable, and AFTER that to carry out the distribution and to apply parallel?

I'm looking forward to Stone. But I'm still skeptical, because obviously there is no real plan, the design of the wallet looks relatively shabby and announcements are made that are far too early. The only plan that seems to work is donating. That works. And whenever a donation is made or it is claimed that Stone could be scam, felixando becomes active here. Otherwise you do not hear a word from him. If I were the developer or community manager of the coin, I would probably talk non-stop with you about technical possibilities, distributions, roadmaps and much more. Constantly.

Now the team should have become aware of my contribution. So here's my fifth attempt to apply for the testnet. I would like to be there. Thank you Smiley
Well said.

I’m not a techie and I’m very late to crypto, so I didn’t know what the wallet should look like.  It definitely appeared bare bones, but I didn’t know if this was just what it appears like in its raw state and then you put on a graphically appealing user interface later on. 

In the early stages, I had high hopes for this project and shared those with Felixando in PMs. I donated a reasonable amounts earlier on, too. But as I know from being a program manager, best wishes and hope are not a plan. Couple that with questionable moves regarding donations vs. escrow, Twitter account announcements,  posting the image of an application on Binance...all before there’s any code?!?  Not looking good. This would be a shame for it to have been bogus.

And if it is bogus… How do people really live with themselves being crooks?
MrAhab

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:45:45 PM

Mate2Mate
PerfectCoinSeeker
no_advance
njoroge
Bamauth
bitcoinuserz
w******t
Nomad_1
Mucamo_35
hoolio
Mckonery
ICOGuide
bitcoinuserz
fedmahnkassad
Dagmen
Worldtokenindex
xibeijan
racka
njoroge
witzowitz
mgpf
Phantomtrader
kaar
jinhwanlazy
f1tz14

I think the same as you do. I also wanted to donate, but I tried to contact felixando before. I have offered to build a website free of charge, I have asked four times in total if I am allowed to participate in the testnet and have never received any answer. In addition, I doubted the distribution and suggested a different kind of distibution. Because in the plan of the distribution can already be seen that this was built to collect as many donations as possible. In addition, we will have some whales after the distrubution, which can quite simply drive a pump and dump scheme at the exchanges. This will provide an incredibly high level of volatility and make the coin uncertain and unpredictable for new investors. I said so about four times, but you know what has happend ^^ Smiley

Then there was someone who uploaded a screenshot for a possible wallet. Thank you for your effort and your certainly great work. But the thing looks like it's from 1998. Of course, it's a bit more modern than the design of the former RaiWallet (there was a copy here for Stone), but seriously. That looks medieval. We live in the year 2018. The design alone should be argument enough to use the Stone Wallet. You can not get excited about that. Honestly. But no matter. The consequence: member of the "design team" (LOL).  I do not want to do your job bad and it's not meant personally. Believe me Smiley

Then there is someone who markets a product via Twitter that does not exist. Anyone who works in marketing probably will know that this is a bad or at least a very risky move to advertise in advance for something that may not even work or exist. Who knows? I hope that felixando and his team will do a lot, because DAG and privacy will be THE thing of the coming time. But people: First, take one step and then the next. This is heavily marketing, but the developer is afraid to upload code, because the it is possibly not quite ready yet? For real?

Furthermore, it is completely stupid to apply with something at Binance, of which one does not know if it will finish properly or even works. Finally, felixando recently said that the code is not ready yet and that's why he did not publish it to GitHub. But apply to Binance? Why? Would it not be better to test first in the testnet and to make sure that the coin is stable, and AFTER that to carry out the distribution and to apply parallel?

I'm looking forward to Stone. But I'm still skeptical, because obviously there is no real plan, the design of the wallet looks relatively shabby and announcements are made that are far too early. The only plan that seems to work is donating. That works. And whenever a donation is made or it is claimed that Stone could be scam, felixando becomes active here. Otherwise you do not hear a word from him. If I were the developer or community manager of the coin, I would probably talk non-stop with you about technical possibilities, distributions, roadmaps and much more. Constantly.

Now the team should have become aware of my contribution. So here's my fifth attempt to apply for the testnet. I would like to be there. Thank you Smiley
Well said.

I’m not a techie and I’m very late to crypto, so I didn’t know what the wallet should look like.  It definitely appeared bare bones, but I didn’t know if this was just what it appears like in its raw state and then you put on a graphically appealing user interface later on. 

In the early stages, I had high hopes for this project and shared those with Felixando in PMs. I donated a reasonable amounts earlier on, too. But as I know from being a program manager, best wishes and hope are not a plan. Couple that with questionable moves regarding donations vs. escrow, Twitter account announcements,  posting the image of an application on Binance...all before there’s any code?!?  Not looking good. This would be a shame for it to have been bogus.

It's easy to be a crook.

Especially with the internet and not having to reveal your face.

It's easier now more than ever.

If felix doesn't release code soon, we'll be $500k worth of suckers.

To pull off what felix has done so far(what we can see), he wouldn't even have had to leave his day job.

P.S. I retweeted on twitter- whatever that is worth
Amicus

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:46:58 PM

Hi, Felixando, All!

I requested to be included into the testnet list, since I am the donator. Have not found yet my name in the list.
Worldtokenindex

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:39:04 PM

Mate2Mate
PerfectCoinSeeker
no_advance
njoroge
Bamauth
bitcoinuserz
w******t
Nomad_1
Mucamo_35
hoolio
Mckonery
ICOGuide
bitcoinuserz
fedmahnkassad
Dagmen
Worldtokenindex
xibeijan
racka
njoroge
witzowitz
mgpf
Phantomtrader
kaar
jinhwanlazy
f1tz14

Well said.

Whatever you see wallet graphical interface, rest of the graphics, twitter posts all mount to about 8 Hours of work with $30 per hour, So it's all mount to around $240 worth.

We all donated to build real product code to add Privacy to NANO Coin by maintaining all the advantages what NANO have, not to entertain marketing for NANO Copy and make another currency to scam people and their investment. I really hoping without wasting time any further Felixando comes up with his tech work proof to shut all our comments. The way i see this going as of now is not at all positive especially posting Binance image and adding new account to run Bounty program for twitter etc. right before last day indications of trying to gain momentum to get more donations.

First we need working product, right road map before we do any further marketing plans, what is that we are re tweeting it to people to come and look at our conversations there is nothing here yet? If Felixando real to make this happen, I hope he understands our views and validate the same.
zaycc

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:03:45 AM

Promotions - Free Distribution

Hi Community! allow me to introduce myself, my name is Brad, and ill be running the promotions for Stone, and be in charge of the free-distribution portion of Stone, twitter + other social media. This is not a paid position, i'm just an investor, and decided i would like to support the Stone community the best way i can, and this is it! You can verify my legitimateness with Felix yourself. Glad to have you all on board this life changing project!

The giveway portion speaks for approximately 10% of the supply, so that's quite a decent whack! This will run for a period of ~6 months and will be distributed evenly among all social media participants.

Ok lets get things started, for the first batch of distribution; please follow and re-tweet  the following:

https://twitter.com/Stone_Community/status/960907696819130368

You will be noted in my record keeping document, and will be contacted for distribution once the wallets are released.

I'm very open to constructive criticism! if you think there is a more fairer way of distribution via social media, do not be afraid to speak up.

Thank you.

Retweeted - Handle is @LaymanCrypto . I also run a beginner's website for cryptocurrencies @ https://laymancrypto.com/ and I would like to feature this project when I can ensure it's safe enough for new comers. Any bounties that feature may cover, I would like to be a part of. Thanks
Yeuph

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:55:08 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2018, 03:17:36 AM by Yeuph

Hi community, as requested i will be answering a question i have been getting quite regularly;

What is the current marketcap and how much has currently been donated?

For transparency purposes i have done the minor calculations; currently with Bitcoin, Ethereum,RaiBlocks, Cardano, Monero & Litecoin current/sold trading rate, there has been a total of $539,000 USD raised, with individual tx history depicted in the original post. Currently with donations making up for 30% of the predicted supply (150m coins), the total market cap is currently $1,770,800, with 0.0000014 satoshi per coin, that being said it is subject to change with additional donations before the donation period ends today 9th February 2018 8PM GMT (in ~8.5hours time)

Please do not panic or stress to obtain coins, there will be time in the future to obtain Stone off exchanges. Looking forward to a bright year ahead with you all.

felixando

I'm curious about the airdrop...  I have Nano stuck on Binance (hopefully I will be able to put them back in my wallet soon).  If my Nano are stuck on Binance when you do the final snapshot is that going to hut my airdrop?  I'm trying like hell to get them off >_>

Edit: w00t w00t!  Got that shit back in my wallet.

Hey felixando, I love you in a mostly heterosexual way.
LAMNOID

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:41:00 AM

Anyone involved with the shitshow going on with Bitgrail? 17million XRB taken from the exchange. Bitgrail owner claiming its XRB/Nano's fault with a bug - https://imgur.com/a/z7nl3. Are these bugs real? If so would this affect Stone since it is a fork?
BlackRock

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:07:10 AM

Anyone involved with the shitshow going on with Bitgrail? 17million XRB taken from the exchange. Bitgrail owner claiming its XRB/Nano's fault with a bug - https://imgur.com/a/z7nl3. Are these bugs real? If so would this affect Stone since it is a fork?

The problem is with Bitgrail and not XRB
I have heard many people who got ETH deposited multiple times on bitgrail..my be some bugs/vulnerabilities in their code or exit scam

https://medium.com/@nanocurrency/official-statement-regrading-bitgrail-insolvency-ed4422bf274b

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3g38y67luolfvqs/Colin_ZS_Bitgrail_chat_log.pdf?dl=0

Twizzwozz

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:12:06 AM

Anyone involved with the shitshow going on with Bitgrail? 17million XRB taken from the exchange. BitGrail owner claiming its XRB/Nano's fault with a bug - https://imgur.com/a/z7nl3. Are these bugs real? If so would this affect Stone since it is a fork?

Yes Cry 

I now have significantly less Nano with which to claim my Stone. Was trying to get it off of Grail for about 6 weeks ...

Really hope this is not a scam too.  Two in one week would be quite soul destroying... 
StoneSoup

Activity: 225

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:13:27 AM

Well it is now past the donation deadline and:

No word from felixando
The list of coin addresses for donors is still up meaning people will still donate which is unfair to those that donated before the deadline
No update to the donors list - just says will be updated on 9th Feb which is yesterday
No testnet even announced, was under the impression that it would be available BEFORE close of donations
No code or any indication of what has been achieved, if anything

What is happening? is that it???

Give us some feedback please felixando.

Yeuph

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:21:19 AM

No word from felixando
The list of coin addresses for donors is still up meaning people will still donate which is unfair to those that donated before the deadline
No update to the donors list - just says will be updated on 9th Feb which is yesterday
No testnet even announced, was under the impression that it would be available BEFORE close of donations

Relax homie.  All is well.
StoneSoup

Activity: 225

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:45:45 AM

No word from felixando

Relax homie.  All is well.

And you know how?Huh
BKCCI

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:07:07 AM

It is pretty quiet in here...
News upcoming?
Assmazz

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:13:26 AM

Great project!
How many devs are working behind?
PHI1618
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:05:14 PM

30% donators (ending shortly - exact date yet to be announced)
32.5% Airdrop to BTC holders
22.5% Airdrop to existing XRB holders.
10% Givaway (Thread Posters/Twitter Enhancers)
5% Development fund

Isn't that btc and xrb holders ratio too much?

"Damnant quod non intelligunt." Anlamadıkları şeyi suçlarlar. BTC
Koger

Activity: 121
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:44:40 PM

Great project!
How many devs are working behind?

Felixandro is alone, I think!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
dolores13

Activity: 299
Merit: 271

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:28:44 PM

Its time to lock this thread since DONATIONS finished.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: