Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:38:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency  (Read 42144 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:25:12 AM

**Testnet-trials Participation List**
Mate2Mate
PerfectCoinSeeker
no_advance
njoroge
Bamauth
bitcoinuserz
w******t
Nomad_1
Mucamo_35
hoolio
Mckonery
ICOGuide
bitcoinuserz
fedmahnkassad
Dagmen
Worldtokenindex
xibeijan
racka
njoroge
witzowitz
mgpf
Phantomtrader
kaar
jinhwanlazy
f1tz14

None of these accounts have/has posted in this thread, so they are all fake. Yeah this project is looking like a scam, especially since the dev is unwilling to answer the tougher questions.

Damn shame, if only you had some real talents other than stealing money.

I am both on the donators list and the testers list, have posted in this thread a few times and am very active around here and on Twitter. Of course this does not prove that the project is legit, but it does prove that you haven't done your homework and are spreading FUD.

The reason I have sent a few ETH is I thought the R/R was good. I am fully prepared to get 0 out of this, get a 100x or something in between.
Experience111

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:52:06 AM

Mate2Mate
PerfectCoinSeeker
no_advance
njoroge
Bamauth
bitcoinuserz
w******t
Nomad_1
Mucamo_35
hoolio
Mckonery
ICOGuide
bitcoinuserz
fedmahnkassad
Dagmen
Worldtokenindex
xibeijan
racka
njoroge
witzowitz
mgpf
Phantomtrader
kaar
jinhwanlazy
f1tz14

None of these accounts have/has posted in this thread, so they are all fake. Yeah this project is looking like a scam, especially since the dev is unwilling to answer the tougher questions.

I am both on the donators list and the testers list, have posted in this thread a few times and am very active around here and on Twitter. Of course this does not prove that the project is legit, but it does prove that you haven't done your homework and are spreading FUD.

The reason I have sent a few ETH is I thought the R/R was good. I am fully prepared to get 0 out of this, get a 100x or something in between.

If you still think this isn't a scam I wish you the best of luck. I've been here since page 7 and the amount of deleted incriminating content is staggering. There has been too many red flags for me to believe a word of all this. This ETH token thing is also a very clear way to make more money by putting the donations on the speculative market and increasing their value by false marketing.
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:58:55 AM

I wasn't donating to this project, although I like the idea and the technical approach of Stone. I do not know if it is a scam or not but if it would be a scam the developer would have a lot of technical knowledge he is wasting. Then he should rather use it in a real good project instead of scamming people. This is why I am optimistic to this project.

Where did you see any technical knowledge? In fact, he avoided answering any technical questions.

I am not a techie. I read his post history concerning this thread and from my point of view he answered some technical question. Again I am not a tech guy but what he answered showed technical competence to me. Maybe I am wrong. Though, you are right he did not answer all the technical question clearly.

felixando censored tons of legit technical questions and that answers he probably copy past them from Wikipedia or from some websites related to crypto.

If you have actual evidence, then provide it. If not, you are just noise.

Here ya go: https://streamable.com/crjw1

Well, Mr Stone he just gave you the proof. So... let see what Bs you will cough up to weasel out of it. By the way, everyone also seem to forgotten that this fool posted a link that he already applied to binance. I wonder how he pulled that one of with no fucking code. Feel bad for this newbies cos i see the same shit on BCC channel, ppl holding on dearly to a dream rather than accepting that they fucked up

The majority of people in here are prepared to lose everything, that's a big difference to the BCC channel
Coinky

Activity: 165
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:43:37 PM

Mate2Mate
PerfectCoinSeeker
no_advance
njoroge
Bamauth
bitcoinuserz
w******t
Nomad_1
Mucamo_35
hoolio
Mckonery
ICOGuide
bitcoinuserz
fedmahnkassad
Dagmen
Worldtokenindex
xibeijan
racka
njoroge
witzowitz
mgpf
Phantomtrader
kaar
jinhwanlazy
f1tz14

Irony is that most users who have created FUD about the project have donated to the project..some directly and some with their Alt IDs
The FUD is obviously to get more coins in 30% donators share..wait for a month or two,you will see them shilling about the project

The quoted user @tk808 has donated to the project on 8th of Feb,just few hrs before closing of donations
Here's his transaction hash: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x9653cb09c5aab5d2b5ae00895118f1c9a821a83d850ae3822644f94fee01e24b

::::I DON'T WEAR ANY SIGNATURE:::
StoneSoup

Activity: 225

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:15:34 PM

Mate2Mate
PerfectCoinSeeker
no_advance
njoroge
Bamauth
bitcoinuserz
w******t
Nomad_1
Mucamo_35
hoolio
Mckonery
ICOGuide
bitcoinuserz
fedmahnkassad
Dagmen
Worldtokenindex
xibeijan
racka
njoroge
witzowitz
mgpf
Phantomtrader
kaar
jinhwanlazy
f1tz14

Irony is that most users who have created FUD about the project have donated to the project..some directly and some with their Alt IDs
The FUD is obviously to get more coins in 30% donators share..wait for a month or two,you will see them shilling about the project

The quoted user @tk808 has donated to the project on 8th of Feb,just few hrs before closing of donations
Here's his transaction hash: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x9653cb09c5aab5d2b5ae00895118f1c9a821a83d850ae3822644f94fee01e24b

I have offered to buy their tokens and since they are convinced their money is gone forever, they should be jumping at my offer. Not a peep. Come on, get something rather than nothing, sell me all those useless tokens. This is a serious offer, if you truly believe this is a scam, sell me the tokens and get something rather than nothing, put your money where your mouth is...
Worldtokenindex

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:43:49 PM

Mate2Mate
PerfectCoinSeeker
no_advance
njoroge
Bamauth
bitcoinuserz
w******t
Nomad_1
Mucamo_35
hoolio
Mckonery
ICOGuide
bitcoinuserz
fedmahnkassad
Dagmen
Worldtokenindex
xibeijan
racka
njoroge
witzowitz
mgpf
Phantomtrader
kaar
jinhwanlazy
f1tz14

If you still think this isn't a scam I wish you the best of luck. I've been here since page 7 and the amount of deleted incriminating content is staggering. There has been too many red flags for me to believe a word of all this. This ETH token thing is also a very clear way to make more money by putting the donations on the speculative market and increasing their value by false marketing.

I understand your view due to so many projects fly around with that intentions but here, I hope he will be releasing testnet before it goes to any exchanges for sale of these ERC20 Tokens. We gave two months and lets give little more time for Dev as he mentioned working on final product let's hope Felix intentions were clear and he got knowledge of what he claimed to release.

Let's take negative scenario of Mr Felix don't have coding skills to execute this project, If he is wise he have enough funds where he can easily hire best Developers in the industry who can do the job and go live with finished product.

Let's stop the FUD, We already trusted him and donated now we have good community, Dev the project lead and funds where we can hire great tech team, marketing team and fulfill our dream of Coin DAG technology with Privacy - Fast and feeles.

Donators who can't wait for Felix to take project live, "StoneSoup" one of community member offering open option to buy back ERC20 Tokens anyone interested to get their money without feeling they got scammed.
MrAhab

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:10:40 PM

Mate2Mate
PerfectCoinSeeker
no_advance
njoroge
Bamauth
bitcoinuserz
w******t
Nomad_1
Mucamo_35
hoolio
Mckonery
ICOGuide
bitcoinuserz
fedmahnkassad
Dagmen
Worldtokenindex
xibeijan
racka
njoroge
witzowitz
mgpf
Phantomtrader
kaar
jinhwanlazy
f1tz14

I have offered to buy their tokens and since they are convinced their money is gone forever, they should be jumping at my offer. Not a peep. Come on, get something rather than nothing, sell me all those useless tokens. This is a serious offer, if you truly believe this is a scam, sell me the tokens and get something rather than nothing, put your money where your mouth is...

I'll contact you about selling once we receive them then
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:53:36 PM

Mate2Mate
PerfectCoinSeeker
no_advance
njoroge
Bamauth
bitcoinuserz
w******t
Nomad_1
Mucamo_35
hoolio
Mckonery
ICOGuide
bitcoinuserz
fedmahnkassad
Dagmen
Worldtokenindex
xibeijan
racka
njoroge
witzowitz
mgpf
Phantomtrader
kaar
jinhwanlazy
f1tz14

Would really be interesting how many donators will sell you their stake

krznW5T6

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:07:28 PM

Hi felixando,

does amount mean you distribute based on USD value of the donations at the time of the donation or close to it?

Hi, correct it will be based off a percentage of the amount donated, will be wrapping donations up shortly, although i will place a notice out beforehand.

felixando

BlackRock

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:34:28 PM

-snip-

Would really be interesting how many donators will sell you their stake

@tk808: If you think the project is scam and donated by mistake,let me know.I can buy your tokensSmiley

StoneSoup

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:24:30 PM

I've had one offer to sell and have made a counter offer on price which I think is a fair price - hopefully they do too. I am serious here, so if you are keen to offload, pm me and we can negotiate price. Even if you are just not certain and want to reduce your stake a bit but not completely (I suggest keeping at least some), pm me and we can see if we can agree a fair price. This offer goes for Manta tokens too but the price I'll pay for those is a bit lower because that token is a higher risk atm.
The Shogun

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:52:37 PM

hey sorry everyone, I've been posted missing for a while and haven't kept up with this thread, so apologies if this has been discussed at length, but what do we need to do to get our erc20 tokens?
StoneSoup

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:58:03 PM

hey sorry everyone, I've been posted missing for a while and haven't kept up with this thread, so apologies if this has been discussed at length, but what do we need to do to get our erc20 tokens?

Comment from Felixando:

Distribution
Please PM me the following

1. Full link to donation transaction ID  (Example: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x25414ac30e34abfff4d33566c3202b97e0e16baae28bc4a2e38f5ca89e21946c)
2. YOUR ethereum address to receive Stone Token (ONLY an address in which you hold the private keys to) (NOT an exchange address) (MyEtherWallet, MetaMask, Mist are examples of which are OK to use.)

Just those two pieces of information in the PM is all that's required, once received i will merge information with my data to make sure all information is valid. Please note: Token distribution will not be instant, it will take place in batches over a period of 7 days, please do not ask multiple times. If you do not have an ethereum address or wallet, i recommend installing MetaMask, which is a chrome plugin (make sure you backup your seed!)

felixando (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 137
Merit: 31

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 02:32:37 AM

Comment from Felixando:

Distribution
Please PM me the following

1. Full link to donation transaction ID  (Example: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x25414ac30e34abfff4d33566c3202b97e0e16baae28bc4a2e38f5ca89e21946c)
2. YOUR ethereum address to receive Stone Token (ONLY an address in which you hold the private keys to) (NOT an exchange address) (MyEtherWallet, MetaMask, Mist are examples of which are OK to use.)

Just those two pieces of information in the PM is all that's required, once received i will merge information with my data to make sure all information is valid. Please note: Token distribution will not be instant, it will take place in batches over a period of 7 days, please do not ask multiple times. If you do not have an ethereum address or wallet, i recommend installing MetaMask, which is a chrome plugin (make sure you backup your seed!)

Hi StoneSoup, This information is correct and thank you for relaying this.

The first batch of ERC20 distribution has been completed, batches will be completed daily, distribution is completed manually, so i'm prioritizing coding over distribution for now.

As the community is growing, i'm in need of a dedicated website & possibly forum down the track - if there any strictly professional web developers/graphic designers here who have the time to complete a wordpress website, i can reward in Stone & BTC for the right candidate, please PM me with your portfolio.

felixando

Stone -  RaiBlocks Fork with privacy features - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581762
BKCCI

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:44:45 AM

The first batch of ERC20 distribution has been completed, batches will be completed daily, distribution is completed manually, so i'm prioritizing coding over distribution for now.

As the community is growing, i'm in need of a dedicated website & possibly forum down the track - if there any strictly professional web developers/graphic designers here who have the time to complete a wordpress website, i can reward in Stone & BTC for the right candidate, please PM me with your portfolio

felixando

I can confirm - I received my share of STONE Tokens to my Ethereum wallet and it is roughly the amount I had calculated from felixando's market cap and price estimations. Thanks for the progress update!

All distribution transactions can be tracked here: https://etherscan.io/token/0x97781557e1a22e946d7ab48744e1958417d0c3b2?a=0xca4a0e601f951b5d7969ec0e6c8b20ba32000ac0

EtherDelta has first sell orders listed: https://etherdelta.com/#0x97781557e1a22e946d7ab48744e1958417d0c3b2-ETH
KITTYGLITTER

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:33:07 AM

As the community is growing, i'm in need of a dedicated website & possibly forum down the track - if there any strictly professional web developers/graphic designers here who have the time to complete a wordpress website, i can reward in Stone & BTC for the right candidate, please PM me with your portfolio

felixando

I can confirm - I received my share of STONE Tokens to my Ethereum wallet and it is roughly the amount I had calculated from felixando's market cap and price estimations. Thanks for the progress update!

All distribution transactions can be tracked here: https://etherscan.io/token/0x97781557e1a22e946d7ab48744e1958417d0c3b2?a=0xca4a0e601f951b5d7969ec0e6c8b20ba32000ac0

EtherDelta has first sell orders listed: https://etherdelta.com/#0x97781557e1a22e946d7ab48744e1958417d0c3b2-ETH

who is the fool selling @ico price? too soon ha!

will we be listed on coinmarketcap?
BKCCI

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:32:54 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 05:59:00 AM by BKCCI

Additional Note:

After checking all of the currently made 20 transactions to distribute Stone Tokens (to be seen in the Etherscan Link in my previous post above) I saw that NONE of those who were distributed Stone Tokens have sent any to EtherDelta. This means the Tokens currently being offered in sell orders must come from another address! How is that possible?

Checking EtherDelta sell orders I have also seen that the six sell orders placed were made within seconds after another (they are all valid until 10,000 new blocks have been mined and they are going to be timing out with just one block difference). This makes me think that all sell orders have been placed by the same person.
To be seen here: https://imgur.com/a/mUy3F

@ Felixando: Did you put sell orders for Stone Tokens on EtherDelta?

Keep following what's going on! Be aware!

EDIT:
Okay someone actually did send tokens to EtherDelta, so it makes sense why there are orders up!

Transactions to see this here:
1. Distribution of 812,554 Stone tokens: https://etherscan.io/token/0x97781557e1a22e946d7ab48744e1958417d0c3b2?a=0x7e44431957373c0c8ec2dcf30e95aa28f7266d4a
2. Transfer of 205,000 Stone tokens to an EtherDelta address: https://etherscan.io/token/0x97781557e1a22e946d7ab48744e1958417d0c3b2?a=0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819
Makes sense now!
StoneSoup

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:56:09 AM

Additional Note:

After checking all of the currently made 20 transactions to distribute Stone Tokens (to be seen in the Etherscan Link in my previous post above) I saw that NONE of those who were distributed Stone Tokens have sent any to EtherDelta. This means the Tokens currently being offered in sell orders must come from another address! How is that possible?

Checking EtherDelta sell orders I have also seen that the six sell orders places were made within seconds after another (they are all valid until 10,000 new blocks have been mined and they are going to be timing out with just one block difference). This makes me think that all sell orders have been placed by the same person.

Haha, I just did a quick check. First up the numbers on the etherscan page add up so not issue there. I checked all activity of the entire 20 payouts and only 1 (the 800K one) had any out going stone tokens. This was for about 200K, went on to another address where 39k was forwarded on. So basically none of the stone tokens that Felixando distributed could be the ones.

Weird I thought and then it hit me, THIS IS THE OTHER STONE COIN and we are already having confusion. I bet everyone was getting concerned it was some kind of scam, it is not, it is just the other stone coin that is going to cause us headaches. Maybe we should all list small amounts of our stone tokens so they get confused too and change their name. How annoying.
BlackRock

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:01:32 AM

Additional Note:

Checking EtherDelta sell orders I have also seen that the six sell orders places were made within seconds after another (they are all valid until 10,000 new blocks have been mined and they are going to be timing out with just one block difference). This makes me think that all sell orders have been placed by the same person.

Haha, I just did a quick check. First up the numbers on the etherscan page add up so not issue there. I checked all activity of the entire 20 payouts and only 1 (the 800K one) had any out going stone tokens. This was for about 200K, went on to another address where 39k was forwarded on. So basically none of the stone tokens that Felixando distributed could be the ones.

Weird I thought and then it hit me, THIS IS THE OTHER STONE COIN and we are already having confusion. I bet everyone was getting concerned it was some kind of scam, it is not, it is just the other stone coin that is going to cause us headaches. Maybe we should all list small amounts of our stone tokens so they get confused too and change their name. How annoying.

I think the other STONE Coin is not a ERC20 Token and is not traded on ED..it is a minable coin listed on Stocks.Exchange
https://stocks.exchange/trade/STONE/BTC
The ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2799957.0

Check the contact address from both the below links
https://etherdelta.com/#0x97781557e1a22e946d7ab48744e1958417d0c3b2-ETH

https://etherscan.io/token/0x97781557e1a22e946d7ab48744e1958417d0c3b2?a=0xca4a0e601f951b5d7969ec0e6c8b20ba32000ac0

BKCCI

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:07:07 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 05:59:18 AM by BKCCI

It is the CORRECT Stone Token that I linked in EtherDelta. You can check the contract address in the URL, it is the token contract address given by Felixando, 100%.

EtherDelta can list multiple tokens with the same name, but the contract address is unique for all of them. No way around that!

EDIT:
Okay someone actually did send tokens to EtherDelta, so it makes sense why there are orders up!

Transactions to see this here:
1. Distribution of 812,554 Stone tokens: https://etherscan.io/token/0x97781557e1a22e946d7ab48744e1958417d0c3b2?a=0x7e44431957373c0c8ec2dcf30e95aa28f7266d4a
2. Transfer of 205,000 Stone tokens to an EtherDelta address: https://etherscan.io/token/0x97781557e1a22e946d7ab48744e1958417d0c3b2?a=0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819
Makes sense now!
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: