Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:11:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency  (Read 42155 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:15:26 PM

Guys I am one of the first donors. My nickname is in the donors list. I sent my TX to felixandro one week ago and still dont received my tokens. I also wrote here to no answer...

When is the next batch?

I know that Felixandro needs to check everything manually and etc, but...  just sharing.

Cheers,
Rublaj.

I'm still waiting on mine as well, hopefully we'll get them in the next day or so

same, not stressing too much though I guess.

Same for me as well.  Patiently waiting. 
Hi there, not too far away, you tokens are coming i have not forgotten about you.

felixando

Patience will be rewarded. You can check the transfers via the explorer

MrAhab

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:42:50 PM

Fair enough Felix.

Good luck...
Worldtokenindex

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:55:32 PM

1.I understand that tokens act like place holders to be with swapped with real coins when mainnet is ready and the tokens have zero value.The total supply is 150 million coins and 30% will be distributed to donators.So around 45 million tokens max are needed to be distributed to donators.I don't understand why you have created a contract with 150 million tokens ?

Will you be burning the remaining tokens after distribution to donors is completed?
This will bring integrity and trust to project and devs and will have automatic assurance that the remaining tokens are not sold or used for further donations/fund raising ,etc

2.As said earlier,STONE tokens is a temp arrangement (just a proof donation) and will be swapped,when mainnet is live.They are not intended for trading or listing on exchanges (cos it is not part of project activity).

So ,why not bring out policy that the mainnet coins will be swapped with the coins that are sent to the original ETH addresses and not with third parties ?
I believe that 99% of donators are fully aware that while donating that the project takes atleast 2 months to go live and this is not ICO/Airdrop/bounty to dump the coins on listing.I see the price at exchange is around 20% of the donation value.No sane 'donators' will be selling at that price,since they treated it has charity/donation/gamble .They prefer to lose 100% or gain 100% and not settle for 20%. Trading is only used for FUD/FOMO by vested people
3.Once the distribution is over,please clean up the thread and post updates at regular intervals

Instead of making loud demands, why don’t you make your own project and run it exactly how you want .
Honestly, sounds like a bunch of petulant kids sometimes. Yes, we may not get anything out of this project . We knew that when investing but half the people complaining probably didn’t even invest any money !!

Who you think putting Sell orders for less value than what donation value in exchanges to sell obliviously it's not any donators here. They are all waiting in code and testnet launch for product and see how it will turn out but someone got access to more tokens with no money value to start selling at any price they can to make more money and dump Token in market with no product. I noticed recently several other projects it turned out to be a big scam done by actual developers of the token itself. Instead of 30% tokens there is all 100% Tokens generated and where is the transparency to other generated tokens suppose to be distributed to all BTC, XRB Holders and other bounty distributions Tokens.

I Guess BlackRock has his doubts why all the tokens generated and how transparently they will be distributed without getting misused by Scam Developers. As of now we all waiting on actual code on this real product until then everything is scam and more sale orders you see on Exchanges that's big red flag from Token generators.

I repeat your own statement all donators aware of the risk and invested in this project and no one here ready to trade their tokens without seeing the product for less than what they Donated then who the hell is putting Sell orders in Exchanges? Wake up kid Every forum member have a right to raise the question if they see something fishy happening to protect rest of the members from Scam Developers.

I hope Mr.Felixando is not trying to run that big scam with bunch of people support behind the screen, Until he really releases the product I suspect anything is possible. I really would love to see my predictions are wrong and this project takes off in right direction.
cryptokwuk

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:00:37 PM

I can't imagine any donors to the project selling their tokens on the market.

On the other hand, i know somebody with a huuuuuuuuuge load of tokens that would love to get rid of them, for any price higher than zero...
TheTenIsDog

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:09:19 PM

Guys I am one of the first donors. My nickname is in the donors list. I sent my TX to felixandro one week ago and still dont received my tokens. I also wrote here to no answer...

When is the next batch?

I know that Felixandro needs to check everything manually and etc, but...  just sharing.

Cheers,
Rublaj.

I'm still waiting on mine as well, hopefully we'll get them in the next day or so

Hi there, not too far away, you tokens are coming i have not forgotten about you.

felixando

Hi Felixando,

Please kindly check PM.

Thanks.
StoneSoup

Activity: 225

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:58:30 PM

On the other hand, i know somebody with a huuuuuuuuuge load of tokens that would love to get rid of them, for any price higher than zero...

Plenty of people have lost confidence and want to get out even at a loss (thanks to stupid FUD). I know tis because I have private pms from them. This is normal and your conspiracy doesn't hold water at all.

There is a list of donators and if you take the time to add up all the coins, you will see the amount in dollar terms comes to what Felixando said. Then divide that by number of tokens and you see the expected amount is being delivered to the people who donated. Felixando cannot fudge the tokens, they are there for everyone to see. It is all public record but that goes against your FUDDING attempt.

Try again....
rublaj

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:54:41 AM

When is the next batch?

Cheers,
Rublaj.

felixando

Hi Felixando,

Please kindly check PM.

Thanks.

Thanks Guys. Thanks Felixandro. I am sticking around for the long run! After all, this is my chance to write my name in crypto,as a donor! SmileySmiley

cheers.
Yeuph

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:02:48 AM

Plenty of people have lost confidence and want to get out even at a loss (thanks to stupid FUD). I know tis because I have private pms from them. This is normal and your conspiracy doesn't hold water at all.

There is a list of donators and if you take the time to add up all the coins, you will see the amount in dollar terms comes to what Felixando said. Then divide that by number of tokens and you see the expected amount is being delivered to the people who donated. Felixando cannot fudge the tokens, they are there for everyone to see. It is all public record but that goes against your FUDDING attempt.

Try again....

Yeah I dunno dude, I haven't had PMs from anyone but most of the people screaming FUD think I am felixando and like, I had PMs with felixando where he actually turned down extra free-money from me.  He's a pretty shitty scammer if he is turning away free money from the people he's scamming lol.  So, to me it is obvious that his intentions are real.

There is 1 issue that I am concerned with - A lot of very smart people (including Colin @ Nano) don't think its possible to make a DAG a privacy coin.  I'm a fucking bricklayer so when I look at things I don't understand I have to listen to experts in the fields I am uneducated in and try to educate myself *enough* that I can make educated decisions on which experts I think are correct (because often they contradict each other).  I can't educate myself enough on coding to have an opinion on this so I am hoping that our boy felixando is just one wicked-smart boss of a coder.

@felixando yo dude I gave you as much karma as I could.  Lemme know if you need anything else.
FFI2013

Activity: 906
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:10:15 AM

When is the next batch?

Cheers,
Rublaj.

felixando

Thought maybe I was just forgotten about but see there are others no big rush I don't plan on dumping Thank You for the update
prady

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:57:13 AM

When is the next batch?

Cheers,
Rublaj.

felixando

Same for me I am too patiently waiting...
BKCCI

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:20:20 AM

I am a fan of Nano and very interested in Stone , I am not able to find Stone on Etherdelta , Can you help?

You can find the correct token through searching for the contract address on EtherDelta.

Those links are correct:

ForkDelta (it is a forked version of EtherDelta with improved interface and API): https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x97781557e1a22e946d7ab48744e1958417d0c3b2-ETH

EtherDelta (I do not advise anyone to use EtherDelta at the moment, the API is broken, order books aren't being updated, many issues going on, use ForkDelta instead!): https://etherdelta.com/#0x97781557e1a22e946d7ab48744e1958417d0c3b2-ETH

Again, you can double check the contract address with the one from the URLs above to ensure it is the correct token.  Smiley
geostation

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:45:54 AM

hey guys, i got my stones Smiley
a while back too. it looks like Felixando is distributing in the order of donations
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 10:51:51 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 12:11:33 PM by Islapdonkey

Try again....

Hey Mr Stone, i see you still shilling away with no proof to back the bullshit you typing. Last i check, what you keep calling fud is actually the only thing that holds water on this thread. This are relevant concerns/question that any smart investor should be asking/bringing up. While you screaming about STUPID FUD and arguing if he is going to fudge up ERC-20 token (keep in mind this are so easy to make, that  i will send you 20 million ERC 20 token if you post your ether address. you can have em for free since your love it so much) So receiving some BS ERC-20 token means absolutely shit.

However, the concerns that are been raised up are valid and provable. Maybe the individuals rushing to vacate their post have visited the manta thread and saw that its eerily similar to the trend utilized on stone and they actually believe it's created by the same individual (which is not a long shot)and the aforementioned individual closed down manta  and is using stone to run a long con exit scam ( which is quite probable at this state). Or maybe they worried that they invested in a project that netted 500k+ and there is zero github commit. or maybe they finally realized how dumb it is that stone doesn't even have a website. Seriously the only info about stone can be viewed from post made by some random dude on this thread, he couldn't even bother to spend 50 quids to create a website and we the fudders?

It's easy to state that you don't want ppl trading, knowing well enough the sheeps will keep on shilling, and trading will proceed in order. By stating that he doesn't want ppl to trade, it negates any claims, that his current intention is a long con exit scam with the erc-20 tokens, thereby nullifying current thesis which encourages more individuals to invest (genius, the guy is impressive. whole shit is well thought out) As i mentioned before, all he has to do is keep delaying the release of the code, and have the sheeps shill up the price of the token, and when the token has attained a good value and there is a sizable buy order, he will dump and exit, thereby earning twice from the same scam.

As for why i and several others keep posting on this thread, what you call fud, is us giving a potential investor another side of the story, so they will have all the info they need before making the choice to invest in this project. Left up to you sheeps, you will over shill, bury relevant counter post and drag multitudes to the slaughterhouse with you.

Anyway, Wonder if you will have a tangible answer to give, or will you result to posting claims made by other scammers to deflect from the topic at hand.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
zaycc

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:51:26 PM

Try again....

Hey Mr Stone, i see you still shilling away with no proof to back the bullshit you typing. Last i check, what you keep calling fud is actually the only thing that holds water on this thread. This are relevant concerns/question that any smart investor should be asking/bringing up. While you screaming about STUPID FUD and arguing if he is going to fudge up ERC-20 token (keep in mind this are so easy to make, that  i will send you 20 million ERC 20 token if you post your ether address. you can have em for free since your love it so much) So receiving some BS ERC-20 token means absolutely shit.

However, the concerns that are been raised up are valid and provable. Maybe the individuals rushing to vacate their post have visited the manta thread and saw that its eerily similar to the trend utilized on stone and they actually believe it's created by the same individual (which is not a long shot)and the aforementioned individual closed down manta  and is using stone to run a long con exit scam ( which is quite probable at this state). Or maybe they worried that they invested in a project that netted 500k+ and there is zero github commit. or maybe they finally realized how dumb it is that stone doesn't even have a website. Seriously the only info about stone can be viewed from post made by some random dude on this thread, he couldn't even bother to spend 50 quids to create a website and we the fudders?

It's easy to state that you don't want ppl trading, knowing well enough the sheeps will keep on shilling, and trading will proceed in order. By stating that he doesn't want ppl to trade, it negates any claims, that his current intention is a long con exit scam with the erc-20 tokens, thereby nullifying current thesis which encourages more individuals to invest (genius, the guy is impressive. whole shit is well thought out) As i mentioned before, all he has to do is keep delaying the release of the code, and have the sheeps shill up the price of the token, and when the token has attained a good value and there is a sizable buy order, he will dump and exit, thereby earning twice from the same scam.

As for why i and several others keep posting on this thread, what you call fud, is us giving a potential investor another side of the story, so they will have all the info they need before making the choice to invest in this project. Left up to you sheeps, you will over shill, bury relevant counter post and drag multitudes to the slaughterhouse with you.

Anyway, Wonder if you will have a tangible answer to give, or will you result to posting claims made by other scammers to deflect from the topic at hand.

honestly dude, if hes going to scam, then the moneys already gone and out of our hands. what you're doing serves no purpose really anymore. I've been here since page 3 or so and noticed just how much energy both you & Mr.Ahab have put into causing fear with folks. It's boring. I invested - if you think you're white knighting for us or feel you have some moral obligation to "save us sheep" - You're not and you don't.

You are bringing so much energy, and for what? What do you get? If you're right, do you think anyone will come here to see you put in big red letters "I told you so"? idk what you're end game is, but the energy you're putting into this tells me you need to take a vacation from whatever the hell it is that has you so worked up on something - based on your words - that is a complete scam. Go white night another thread. Thanks.
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:09:12 PM

I am a fan of Nano and very interested in Stone , I am not able to find Stone on Etherdelta , Can you help?

You can find the correct token through searching for the contract address on EtherDelta.

Those links are correct:

ForkDelta (it is a forked version of EtherDelta with improved interface and API): https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x97781557e1a22e946d7ab48744e1958417d0c3b2-ETH

EtherDelta (I do not advise anyone to use EtherDelta at the moment, the API is broken, order books aren't being updated, many issues going on, use ForkDelta instead!): https://etherdelta.com/#0x97781557e1a22e946d7ab48744e1958417d0c3b2-ETH

Again, you can double check the contract address with the one from the URLs above to ensure it is the correct token.  Smiley

I wouldn´t use any of them and just wait for a bigger exchange

f1tz14

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:41:23 PM

Try again....

honestly dude, if hes going to scam, then the moneys already gone and out of our hands. what you're doing serves no purpose really anymore. I've been here since page 3 or so and noticed just how much energy both you & Mr.Ahab have put into causing fear with folks. It's boring. I invested - if you think you're white knighting for us or feel you have some moral obligation to "save us sheep" - You're not and you don't.

You are bringing so much energy, and for what? What do you get? If you're right, do you think anyone will come here to see you put in big red letters "I told you so"? idk what you're end game is, but the energy you're putting into this tells me you need to take a vacation from whatever the hell it is that has you so worked up on something - based on your words - that is a complete scam. Go white night another thread. Thanks.

I second this, I think the point has been made clearly enough and doesn't need re-iterating over and over again, anyone here can make their own judgement on the project once code is released (if they are over 16 years old). What purpose does it serve to highlight that tokens being issued could be a scam when other projects release tokens as placeholders before their development is completed. Plus I think any people backing the early development process would feel happier to at least have some kind of token to reflect it. All token issued can be tracked and accounted for and there will always be early sellers and hodlers waiting for a viable product.

I think the idea is fantastic if it can be delivered and time will tell, it is a high risk v reward game and anyone that is backing Stone realises that. Keep plugging away Felix and I think a lot of people are behind the idea and look forward to the near future to see the testnet, website and related components to the project.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 05:50:28 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 06:08:17 PM by Islapdonkey

Try again....

I second this, I think the point has been made clearly enough and doesn't need re-iterating over and over again, anyone here can make their own judgement on the project once code is released (if they are over 16 years old). What purpose does it serve to highlight that tokens being issued could be a scam when other projects release tokens as placeholders before their development is completed. Plus I think any people backing the early development process would feel happier to at least have some kind of token to reflect it. All token issued can be tracked and accounted for and there will always be early sellers and hodlers waiting for a viable product.

I think the idea is fantastic if it can be delivered and time will tell, it is a high risk v reward game and anyone that is backing Stone realises that. Keep plugging away Felix and I think a lot of people are behind the idea and look forward to the near future to see the testnet, website and related components to the project.

The highlighted part plenty much explains why i am still posting and plan to continue posting. the token is trading on delta now and potential investors need to be made aware of info that several sheeps will love to bury. Also the reality is most ppl tend to read the lst , 2nd and last three pages of a thread. So imperative that this info stays on the current page.  Anyway, it's not like we burying vital info related to the platform with our post cos it's nonexistent. So, miss me with that Bs.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
FFI2013

Activity: 906
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:38:41 PM

Try again....

Last I checked this wasn't supposed to be a investment it was clearly stated to look and act as a donation and if successful the donors would be getting coins if anyone here was not willing to possibly lose the money they donated than you should of not sent money end of story
xfunk

Activity: 174
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:19:58 PM

hi, when we can expect the distribution to be finished? Any updates on developmen on horizont?

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 11:03:17 PM

Try again....

Last I checked this wasn't supposed to be a investment it was clearly stated to look and act as a donation and if successful the donors would be getting coins if anyone here was not willing to possibly lose the money they donated than you should of not sent money end of story

Again my current pot is not mean't for the individual that has already invested into this project. Rather it's mean't for the naive individual that doesn't have all the info and is contemplating buying the token of the exchange

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: