Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:21:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency  (Read 42144 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:58:32 PM

After distribution, back to code completion.

Hi, Felixando.

Also waiting for the tokens, and meanwhile the question: are you not going to invite other devs. to help with the coding, analysis, finding the weaknesses?

Well he might find new devs after the code is open source, but it might still be his own Project

Yeuph

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:39:41 AM

Its been quiet for the last day or so in here...
Coinky

Activity: 165
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:45:36 AM

Following up this thread from few days.There is no update from dev on code or testnet.I think he was supposed to release some piece of code on Feb 9
Hope he will complete distribution and release code soon

::::I DON'T WEAR ANY SIGNATURE:::
clip123

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:00:03 AM

seems interesting so will keep an eye on this
Thinvestor

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:45:39 AM

its a scam people. been warning for weeks. give up, anyone who donated has lost that money, just hope no one donated too much

The simpler it is, the better I like it
Yeuph

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:42:43 AM

its a scam people. been warning for weeks. give up, anyone who donated has lost that money, just hope no one donated too much

I haven't donated but I am really fun of DAG and have Byteball and IOTA in my portfolio. Do you have any evidence that this one is a scam?

No, the best evidence anyone has come up with is "I saw someone else scam other people once on this forum asking for money." - Literally dude that is it.

Some people are rightfully looking for the code but the dev said at the beginning that he wasn't going to release unfinished code so...  Fair is fair.

I think the only thing felixando (the dev) has failed to do was that earlier in the thread he did say that the testnet would be up and people could see the testnet working before they invested.  Investments have ended and the testnet never launched.  To me that is the best evidence at this point that it could be a scam, and the dev never followed up with reasoning as to why he changed what was going to happen.

The people that invested believe that in a time when most of the people on this forum have essentially *free money* that the risk/reward for being involved in this project was too good too pass up.  A smart scammer would also know that and find a project like this.

Personally I feel the project is real.  I don't like that felixando changed what was going to happen with the testnet/investing and never mentioned why - but whatever, ain't no one perfect.
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:28:03 PM

I haven't donated but I am really fun of DAG and have Byteball and IOTA in my portfolio. Do you have any evidence that this one is a scam?

No, the best evidence anyone has come up with is "I saw someone else scam other people once on this forum asking for money." - Literally dude that is it.

Some people are rightfully looking for the code but the dev said at the beginning that he wasn't going to release unfinished code so...  Fair is fair.

I think the only thing felixando (the dev) has failed to do was that earlier in the thread he did say that the testnet would be up and people could see the testnet working before they invested.  Investments have ended and the testnet never launched.  To me that is the best evidence at this point that it could be a scam, and the dev never followed up with reasoning as to why he changed what was going to happen.

The people that invested believe that in a time when most of the people on this forum have essentially *free money* that the risk/reward for being involved in this project was too good too pass up.  A smart scammer would also know that and find a project like this.

Personally I feel the project is real.  I don't like that felixando changed what was going to happen with the testnet/investing and never mentioned why - but whatever, ain't no one perfect.

I think such a big and ambitious project has to evolve with time and that´s the same with felixando here

Fidel007

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:29:21 PM

SmellsFishy

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:58:14 PM

On Feb. 20th, at 8:21pm, there's 1 million Stone being moved from felixando's address 0xCA4A0E601F951B5d7969Ec0E6C8b20ba32000ac0 to this address:0xE7F7018EA7EFc78F09366Aff7FC6E457287aEC19.

A mere 16 minutes later, that receiving address moves those coins to 0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819, which is EtherDelta/ForkDelta smart contract, and puts them up for sell.

This is either an investor that was quick to sell his stack because he's convinced that this is a scam, or it's a scam itself.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:02:20 PM

I can't imagine any donors to the project selling their tokens on the market.

On the other hand, i know somebody with a huuuuuuuuuge load of tokens that would love to get rid of them, for any price higher than zero...

Plenty of people have lost confidence and want to get out even at a loss (thanks to stupid FUD). I know tis because I have private pms from them. This is normal and your conspiracy doesn't hold water at all.

There is a list of donators and if you take the time to add up all the coins, you will see the amount in dollar terms comes to what Felixando said. Then divide that by number of tokens and you see the expected amount is being delivered to the people who donated. Felixando cannot fudge the tokens, they are there for everyone to see. It is all public record but that goes against your FUDDING attempt.

Try again....
Hey Mr Stone, i see you still shilling away with no proof to back the bullshit you typing. Last i check, what you keep calling fud is actually the only thing that holds water on this thread. This are relevant concerns/question that any smart investor should be asking/bringing up. While you screaming about STUPID FUD and arguing if he is going to fudge up ERC-20 token (keep in mind this are so easy to make, that  i will send you 20 million ERC 20 token if you post your ether address. you can have em for free since your love it so much) So receiving some BS ERC-20 token means absolutely shit.

However, the concerns that are been raised up are valid and provable. Maybe the individuals rushing to vacate their post have visited the manta thread and saw that its eerily similar to the trend utilized on stone and they actually believe it's created by the same individual (which is not a long shot)and the aforementioned individual closed down manta  and is using stone to run a long con exit scam ( which is quite probable at this state). Or maybe they worried that they invested in a project that netted 500k+ and there is zero github commit. or maybe they finally realized how dumb it is that stone doesn't even have a website. Seriously the only info about stone can be viewed from post made by some random dude on this thread, he couldn't even bother to spend 50 quids to create a website and we the fudders?

It's easy to state that you don't want ppl trading, knowing well enough the sheeps will keep on shilling, and trading will proceed in order. By stating that he doesn't want ppl to trade, it negates any claims, that his current intention is a long con exit scam with the erc-20 tokens, thereby nullifying current thesis which encourages more individuals to invest (genius, the guy is impressive. whole shit is well thought out) As i mentioned before, all he has to do is keep delaying the release of the code, and have the sheeps shill up the price of the token, and when the token has attained a good value and there is a sizable buy order, he will dump and exit, thereby earning twice from the same scam.

As for why i and several others keep posting on this thread, what you call fud, is us giving a potential investor another side of the story, so they will have all the info they need before making the choice to invest in this project. Left up to you sheeps, you will over shill, bury relevant counter post and drag multitudes to the slaughterhouse with you.

Anyway, Wonder if you will have a tangible answer to give, or will you result to posting claims made by other scammers to deflect from the topic at hand.

honestly dude, if hes going to scam, then the moneys already gone and out of our hands. what you're doing serves no purpose really anymore. I've been here since page 3 or so and noticed just how much energy both you & Mr.Ahab have put into causing fear with folks. It's boring. I invested - if you think you're white knighting for us or feel you have some moral obligation to "save us sheep" - You're not and you don't.

You are bringing so much energy, and for what? What do you get? If you're right, do you think anyone will come here to see you put in big red letters "I told you so"? idk what you're end game is, but the energy you're putting into this tells me you need to take a vacation from whatever the hell it is that has you so worked up on something - based on your words - that is a complete scam. Go white night another thread. Thanks.
Last I checked this wasn't supposed to be a investment it was clearly stated to look and act as a donation and if successful the donors would be getting coins if anyone here was not willing to possibly lose the money they donated than you should of not sent money end of story

Again my current pot is not mean't for the individual that has already invested into this project. Rather it's mean't for the naive individual that doesn't have all the info and is contemplating buying the token of the exchange
I would like to thank you for the info. I've been reading this project since it's early days and you really help me to decide to not invest into this project untill something solid comes up (and I was really thinking about to invest heavily in STONE). So far all I see is exactly what you said, useless ERC-20 tokens, no code, no website, no github, nothing, just some guys shilling. I'll wait and see what future will bring.
that´s the risk of every early investor. ( You do receive useless ERC20 token in nearly every ICO though )

There is a huge risk here but with if this project generate enough attention (even if there is nothing to show yet), early investors will still surely be benefited whether this project is scam or not.

SMFH!!! statement like this is why i hate the fucking idiots in this space. I can't wait till some regulations are in place to boot most of you assholes out of this scene. From my understanding, you make it seem ok that there is a possibility of turning a profit from selling useless tokens that might not yield a product.

What unhinges me is that most of you don't realize that the money flowing to this scam projects are money that could be going to legit projects, which aid with crypto growth. But when you encourage this scam projects, and noobs/newbs get burned, that might damage their view about crypto which in turn hinders its growth. I know most of you will scream that it's every man on his own, but if you really intend on staying/making money of crypto, then your ultimate goal should be aiding in improving it's adoption not the other way round.

By the way, the other poster that mentioned that most ICO initially send useless ERC-20 token is right.However, this companies make an effort to show visibility (active on several social platform/ Reps info are visible) they make github commits, to show that work is actually been done and they all have a fucking website (Again, this project collected 500k+ and buddy couldn't even bother to set up a website and you don't find that suspicion)

Again, my comment is mean't for naive individuals who are contemplating on buying this token of the exchange and not mean't for those who have already invested.

Eloquently put I agree 100% with this.

To many people buying scams willingly and then try to unload on the unsuspecting.

Lines like "you shouldn't be putting in more then you can afford to lose"  seem to be the general excuse that makes people feel justified in supporting scams and  Fing over their fellow Cryptonians.

I like to make money as much as the next guy  , but theses people are a Cancer to Crypto the money they take out will never come back into crypto its a one way street and people supporting those scammers should be ritually slaughtered  on the altar of crypto along with the scammers themselves preferably on a live payper view darkwebfeed.

Id spend a couple of Monero to see that.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
pararius

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:26:03 PM

On Feb. 20th, at 8:21pm, there's 1 million Stone being moved from felixando's address 0xCA4A0E601F951B5d7969Ec0E6C8b20ba32000ac0 to this address:0xE7F7018EA7EFc78F09366Aff7FC6E457287aEC19.

A mere 16 minutes later, that receiving address moves those coins to 0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819, which is EtherDelta/ForkDelta smart contract, and puts them up for sell.

This is either an investor that was quick to sell his stack because he's convinced that this is a scam, or it's a scam itself.

did you take time to read the previous pages?
Fidel007

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:30:33 PM

Eloquently put I agree 100% with this.

To many people buying scams willingly and then try to unload on the unsuspecting.

Lines like "you shouldn't be putting in more then you can afford to lose"  seem to be the general excuse that makes people feel justified in supporting scams and  Fing over their fellow Cryptonians.

I like to make money as much as the next guy  , but theses people are a Cancer to Crypto the money they take out will never come back into crypto its a one way street and people supporting those scammers should be ritually slaughtered  on the altar of crypto along with the scammers themselves preferably on a live payper view darkwebfeed.

Id spend a couple of Monero to see that.

calm down dexter

BiGONE91

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:34:59 PM

Hi, Felixando.

Also waiting for the tokens, and meanwhile the question: are you not going to invite other devs. to help with the coding, analysis, finding the weaknesses?

Well he might find new devs after the code is open source, but it might still be his own Project

Still waiting for coins as well. snet my message with details about a week ago now. Hope all is well.
felixando (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 137
Merit: 31

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:06:44 PM

Hello community Smiley

yet another 15% of Stone has been distributed, due to having completed the distribution audit yesterday, distribution should speed up vastly from here on out! Apologies all for the delay.

Whilst i'm here, can i ask everyone's thoughts on a coin burn to reduce supply? halving the amount distributed to BTC holders & XRB Holders, this would account for a nearly 40% supply burn, i'd like to see your thoughts on how a reduced coin supply would positively impact the Stone's path in the future. Myself i am neutral on the idea, please do not be afraid to leave your detailed speculation.

Thank you all for supporting Stone and being patient whilst distribution takes place, once this is out of the way it will be full attention on code again.

felixando

Stone -  RaiBlocks Fork with privacy features - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581762
Threenigma

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:15:16 PM

Hi, Felixando.

Still waiting for coins as well. snet my message with details about a week ago now. Hope all is well.

Did you get them after this new wave of distribution?
Threenigma

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:21:19 PM

Hello community Smiley
Whilst i'm here, can i ask everyone's thoughts on a coin burn to reduce supply?

I would be in favor of this.
PM_ME_VITALIK_MEMES

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:29:25 PM

Hello community Smiley

yet another 15% of Stone has been distributed, due to having completed the distribution audit yesterday, distribution should speed up vastly from here on out! Apologies all for the delay.

Whilst i'm here, can i ask everyone's thoughts on a coin burn to reduce supply? halving the amount distributed to BTC holders & XRB Holders, this would account for a nearly 40% supply burn, i'd like to see your thoughts on how a reduced coin supply would positively impact the Stone's path in the future. Myself i am neutral on the idea, please do not be afraid to leave your detailed speculation.

Thank you all for supporting Stone and being patient whilst distribution takes place, once this is out of the way it will be full attention on code again.

felixando

Hi Felix,

I think everyone who donated would be in favor of this. As a community member only, I am still in favor of it myself too. I think that coins that have less in circulation (like Bitcoin) have much more respect overall in the general community because they are more scarce numerically. I don't think anyone would be against burning some of the tokens except XRB and BTC whales haha.
Yeuph

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:43:28 PM

Hello community Smiley

felixando

I would personally benefit as I traded my Nano a couple of weeks ago and am not a big BTC holder - so that would increase the value of my coins.

I've been sitting here for 10 minutes trying to type a response - pros/cons.  The truth is is that I just can't see any pros or cons either way that are significant enough to mention so in this rare case I am going to go with what could benefit me personally and say that - although I am *almost* neutral - if I were to vote I would vote for the coin burn.

What made you think of a coin burn?  How goes the coding?
Small_Humble

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:58:04 PM

The steps of the fraudster, no burning of coins, before we see the code! Wants to burn coins artificially to increase the cost of erc20 tokens) Quite a doubtful character(PM_ME_VITALIK_MEMES), just created that fully supports you!) Guys, do not have to buy tokens on the stock exchange before he sees the code! Do not let him earn his naivety! While there is nothing that at least would be worth anything, empty chatter and the month of distribution of tokens!
ruupo13

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:20:31 PM

I was wondering if anyone knows what the conversion rate was/is for donations? I got quite a bit less than what I was expecting, but it might be due to my lack of understanding regarding conversion. How has this worked out for other people that received their STONE?
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: