Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:09:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency  (Read 42155 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Praedium

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:30:07 PM

Hello community Smiley

yet another 15% of Stone has been distributed, due to having completed the distribution audit yesterday, distribution should speed up vastly from here on out! Apologies all for the delay.

Whilst i'm here, can i ask everyone's thoughts on a coin burn to reduce supply? halving the amount distributed to BTC holders & XRB Holders, this would account for a nearly 40% supply burn, i'd like to see your thoughts on how a reduced coin supply would positively impact the Stone's path in the future. Myself i am neutral on the idea, please do not be afraid to leave your detailed speculation.

Thank you all for supporting Stone and being patient whilst distribution takes place, once this is out of the way it will be full attention on code again.

felixando

I'm in favor of this, as long as donators will still receive the same number of coins they would have without the burn.  I think the airdrop is important for advertising and not much else.  Halving the supply BTC and XRB holders receive for free shouldn't have any negative affect on the advertising potential of the airdrop.
MichaelBurnham

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:32:53 PM

Whilst i'm here, can i ask everyone's thoughts on a coin burn to reduce supply? halving the amount distributed to BTC holders & XRB Holders, this would account for a nearly 40% supply burn, i'd like to see your thoughts on how a reduced coin supply would positively impact the Stone's path in the future. Myself i am neutral on the idea, please do not be afraid to leave your detailed speculation.

I'm a donator and even as I would benefit from halving the distribution amount of BTC and Nano holders, I'm against it.
It wouldn't look good to change the original distribution scheme without any pressure to do so and I'm sure the project would loose some credibility.
Praedium

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:43:45 PM

I'm a donator and even as I would benefit from halving the distribution amount of BTC and Nano holders, I'm against it.
It wouldn't look good to change the original distribution scheme without any pressure to do so and I'm sure the project would loose some credibility.

The project hasn't really begun yet so changing the initial distribution to positively benefit initial donators won't affect it's credibility long term.  I'm sure some trolls and skeptics will try to make it a big deal but as long as the tech is real it won't matter.   Early stage projects need room to adapt.  If felixando is able to get private transactions in a DAG currency working then the projets credibility will be established on its own.

dmitry555

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:48:49 PM

Does the project have a website?
Yeuph

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:49:51 PM

I was wondering if anyone knows what the conversion rate was/is for donations? I got quite a bit less than what I was expecting, but it might be due to my lack of understanding regarding conversion. How has this worked out for other people that received their STONE?

Yeah, I got half of what I should have according the the amount of money donated divided by the amount of coins being distributed for donators.  I believe it was because I donated 500USD worth of XRB; however after the market crash those XRB I donated were basically worth like 200 dollars.  I sent Felixando a couple PMs and even posted here that I wanted to pay him more money because I was hoping to donate 500 dollars, not 200.  He assured me that he immediately converted all coins to fiat so those 15XRB I sent him were in fact still worth 500 USD for my donation.  Anyway as I expected and wast trying to avoid I got the amount of coins that someone that had donated 200USD would have, not 500.

I didn't want to bitch about it because I thought I would sound greedy or ungrateful.  I ended up buying the remainder of what I should have gotten from Ether Delta.
Yeuph

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:51:34 PM

Does the project have a website?

Not one affiliated with the dev.  I think a community member made a pretty scammy looking website a few weeks ago but it isn't official and has nothing to do with felixando.  For now this is thread is the only official way to talk about the project or learn anything about it.
Clausewitz

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:21:51 PM

Hello community Smiley

yet another 15% of Stone has been distributed, due to having completed the distribution audit yesterday, distribution should speed up vastly from here on out! Apologies all for the delay.

Thank you all for supporting Stone and being patient whilst distribution takes place, once this is out of the way it will be full attention on code again.

felixando

People like private coins with low supply. Less supply = more interest.
Elated

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:10:16 PM

I am in receipt of the Stone token. Thank you Felixando.  Best of luck moving forward to you and the entire Stone community.
rowdyreptile

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:20:49 PM

Has there been any distribution so far to Nano holders or only to people who donated? How will we know how to claim Stone if we own Nano?
Yeuph

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:27:09 PM

Has there been any distribution so far to Nano holders or only to people who donated? How will we know how to claim Stone if we own Nano?

There hasn't been an airdrop yet.

We aren't sure how you will claim Stone yet.
rowdyreptile

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:31:39 PM

There hasn't been an airdrop yet.

We aren't sure how you will claim Stone yet.

Gotcha, thanks for the quick response
Yodax

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:57:15 PM

Hello community Smiley

felixando

I'm in for a coin burn essentially to Btc holders, as they have no direct link with this project. BUT (AND ONLY BUT), the coin burn should happen only after a proof of code (if  a burn happen before prove of existence of code, basically it increase the value of a scam coin.

So, to resume : OK for a burn, but Only after period of code.
Yeuph

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:02:57 PM

Hello community Smiley

felixando

I'm in for a coin burn essentially to Btc holders, as they have no direct link with this project. BUT (AND ONLY BUT), the coin burn should happen only after a proof of code (if  a burn happen before prove of existence of code, basically it increase the value of a scam coin.

So, to resume : OK for a burn, but Only after period of code.

Yeah, I'm with him.  If we do a coin burn before we see any code I'm just gonna dump my coins.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:14:32 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 12:29:37 AM by Islapdonkey

its a scam people. been warning for weeks. give up, anyone who donated has lost that money, just hope no one donated too much

I haven't donated but I am really fun of DAG and have Byteball and IOTA in my portfolio. Do you have any evidence that this one is a scam?

Take a little time and peruse this locked thread ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2696095.0)  and see how eerily similar it is to stone, this wording is almost identical. ask yourself why a project that raised 500k + has no website, even if he don't release the code, at least have some commits on github to show that work is been done. All you have is a random dude making claims on the thread and several excuses to support it.  Like i mentioned he will keep delaying the release of the coin, let the sheeps shill the coin to a good price and soon as there is a healthy buy order, he will dump and leave, thereby earning twice from the same scam

By the way, pretty slick with the coin burning question. he doesn't even have a code yet but asking questions about a burn. knowing damn well it will generate several response from newly created newbie accts. I see you trying to bury negative info. well, i will go ahead and and bump the last major comment made about the possibility of this been a scam project, so a casual peruser who doesn't bother to visit all pages is kept abreast.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:28:38 AM

I can't imagine any donors to the project selling their tokens on the market.

On the other hand, i know somebody with a huuuuuuuuuge load of tokens that would love to get rid of them, for any price higher than zero...

Plenty of people have lost confidence and want to get out even at a loss (thanks to stupid FUD). I know tis because I have private pms from them. This is normal and your conspiracy doesn't hold water at all.

There is a list of donators and if you take the time to add up all the coins, you will see the amount in dollar terms comes to what Felixando said. Then divide that by number of tokens and you see the expected amount is being delivered to the people who donated. Felixando cannot fudge the tokens, they are there for everyone to see. It is all public record but that goes against your FUDDING attempt.

Try again....
Hey Mr Stone, i see you still shilling away with no proof to back the bullshit you typing. Last i check, what you keep calling fud is actually the only thing that holds water on this thread. This are relevant concerns/question that any smart investor should be asking/bringing up. While you screaming about STUPID FUD and arguing if he is going to fudge up ERC-20 token (keep in mind this are so easy to make, that  i will send you 20 million ERC 20 token if you post your ether address. you can have em for free since your love it so much) So receiving some BS ERC-20 token means absolutely shit.

However, the concerns that are been raised up are valid and provable. Maybe the individuals rushing to vacate their post have visited the manta thread and saw that its eerily similar to the trend utilized on stone and they actually believe it's created by the same individual (which is not a long shot)and the aforementioned individual closed down manta  and is using stone to run a long con exit scam ( which is quite probable at this state). Or maybe they worried that they invested in a project that netted 500k+ and there is zero github commit. or maybe they finally realized how dumb it is that stone doesn't even have a website. Seriously the only info about stone can be viewed from post made by some random dude on this thread, he couldn't even bother to spend 50 quids to create a website and we the fudders?

It's easy to state that you don't want ppl trading, knowing well enough the sheeps will keep on shilling, and trading will proceed in order. By stating that he doesn't want ppl to trade, it negates any claims, that his current intention is a long con exit scam with the erc-20 tokens, thereby nullifying current thesis which encourages more individuals to invest (genius, the guy is impressive. whole shit is well thought out) As i mentioned before, all he has to do is keep delaying the release of the code, and have the sheeps shill up the price of the token, and when the token has attained a good value and there is a sizable buy order, he will dump and exit, thereby earning twice from the same scam.

As for why i and several others keep posting on this thread, what you call fud, is us giving a potential investor another side of the story, so they will have all the info they need before making the choice to invest in this project. Left up to you sheeps, you will over shill, bury relevant counter post and drag multitudes to the slaughterhouse with you.

Anyway, Wonder if you will have a tangible answer to give, or will you result to posting claims made by other scammers to deflect from the topic at hand.

honestly dude, if hes going to scam, then the moneys already gone and out of our hands. what you're doing serves no purpose really anymore. I've been here since page 3 or so and noticed just how much energy both you & Mr.Ahab have put into causing fear with folks. It's boring. I invested - if you think you're white knighting for us or feel you have some moral obligation to "save us sheep" - You're not and you don't.

You are bringing so much energy, and for what? What do you get? If you're right, do you think anyone will come here to see you put in big red letters "I told you so"? idk what you're end game is, but the energy you're putting into this tells me you need to take a vacation from whatever the hell it is that has you so worked up on something - based on your words - that is a complete scam. Go white night another thread. Thanks.
Last I checked this wasn't supposed to be a investment it was clearly stated to look and act as a donation and if successful the donors would be getting coins if anyone here was not willing to possibly lose the money they donated than you should of not sent money end of story

Again my current pot is not mean't for the individual that has already invested into this project. Rather it's mean't for the naive individual that doesn't have all the info and is contemplating buying the token of the exchange
I would like to thank you for the info. I've been reading this project since it's early days and you really help me to decide to not invest into this project untill something solid comes up (and I was really thinking about to invest heavily in STONE). So far all I see is exactly what you said, useless ERC-20 tokens, no code, no website, no github, nothing, just some guys shilling. I'll wait and see what future will bring.
that´s the risk of every early investor. ( You do receive useless ERC20 token in nearly every ICO though )

There is a huge risk here but with if this project generate enough attention (even if there is nothing to show yet), early investors will still surely be benefited whether this project is scam or not.

SMFH!!! statement like this is why i hate the fucking idiots in this space. I can't wait till some regulations are in place to boot most of you assholes out of this scene. From my understanding, you make it seem ok that there is a possibility of turning a profit from selling useless tokens that might not yield a product.

What unhinges me is that most of you don't realize that the money flowing to this scam projects are money that could be going to legit projects, which aid with crypto growth. But when you encourage this scam projects, and noobs/newbs get burned, that might damage their view about crypto which in turn hinders its growth. I know most of you will scream that it's every man on his own, but if you really intend on staying/making money of crypto, then your ultimate goal should be aiding in improving it's adoption not the other way round.

By the way, the other poster that mentioned that most ICO initially send useless ERC-20 token is right.However, this companies make an effort to show visibility (active on several social platform/ Reps info are visible) they make github commits, to show that work is actually been done and they all have a fucking website (Again, this project collected 500k+ and buddy couldn't even bother to set up a website and you don't find that suspicion)

Again, my comment is mean't for naive individuals who are contemplating on buying this token of the exchange and not mean't for those who have already invested.

Eloquently put I agree 100% with this.

To many people buying scams willingly and then try to unload on the unsuspecting.

Lines like "you shouldn't be putting in more then you can afford to lose"  seem to be the general excuse that makes people feel justified in supporting scams and  Fing over their fellow Cryptonians.

I like to make money as much as the next guy  , but theses people are a Cancer to Crypto the money they take out will never come back into crypto its a one way street and people supporting those scammers should be ritually slaughtered  on the altar of crypto along with the scammers themselves preferably on a live payper view darkwebfeed.

Id spend a couple of Monero to see that.

bump

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:04:43 AM

Happened to look through MEW account today and surprised but happily saw some Stone tokens there! I must say too I am in favor of reducing the coins and doing a burn but also I am biased because I donated so take it with grain of salt. Overall though, even if I didn't donate less coins are more valuable so a burn seems like an objectively good plan.
BKCCI

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:48:24 AM

Hello community Smiley

felixando

I have donated a tiny share and in my opinion, it makes absolutely no sense to discuss a coin burn scenario at this stage of this project. Felixando, I don't even fully understand why you would suggest something like it while saying you are neutral on it. How would something that you don't even see as a necessity come to your mind being busy with distribution and coding? I can't follow your thought process here. If you have thoughts, then it would help to share those with the community.

If a coin burn is based on the opinion of early donators with the sole reason being "then my share will be worth more", all it is doing is making this project look more unstable, inconsistent, and confusing, on top of the uncertainties related to code, testnet, website, exchange application etc.  Undecided
StoneSoup

Activity: 225

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:10:38 AM

I'd like to see a coin burn down to around 100 million. To me this seems like a good number of coins and is used in quite a few other popular coins. I would have liked to see that number from the beginning but thought that 50 million extra won't be enough to spoil the coin. Personally I think you should just drop the coins that were going to be distributed to btc and just give to Nano holders.

rublaj

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:11:51 AM

Hello community Smiley

felixando

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I was not one of the conteplated yet... Sad  I dont know the criteria but I am very early donor by the list. Must be coming soon.
StoneSoup

Activity: 225

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:24:09 AM

Hello community Smiley

felixando

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I was not one of the conteplated yet... Sad  I dont know the criteria but I am very early donor by the list. Must be coming soon.

I think they are being done in the order that you sent your eth address and txids. How soon after he announced that the eth address was required did you send yours? That should give you some idea of when to expect. There is still about 27 million to be distributed.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: