Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:48:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency  (Read 42144 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NDJC

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:23:08 AM

Still waiting on mine, hopefully get it over the next few days.

With regards to the coin burn, it would be a good idea in principle. But would rather see some direction on working product rather than any focus on anything effecting token price with nothing as yet to back it up. Even as an donator it's getting difficult to argue the point of this project without some tangible evidence, roadmaps etc or even an official site at this point. I get it's good to lay the right foundations, but we have clearly raised enough to have some basic aspects in place.
Fidel007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:56:57 AM

so what's happening with the Binance listing then?

how can Binance even accept an application for something that's still vaporware?

Don't they need to look at the code or something?

Grin
pararius

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:36:06 PM

As a donator I like the coin burn idea. Moreover I would like Felixando to tell us if he plans to hire a second developer to help?
Koger

Activity: 121
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:43:21 PM

@felixandro

I send you in pm 13 feb. this data, but you don't answer that all is ok. I duplicate it here

1. Donation transaction: https://etherscan.io/tx/0xafe9ab9bb34c345302f41bd203743a2c752f2999821a584289a9f6b128d8cff2
2. my ETH address: 0x694bB47D1f305Fffe3c8cFEb385070E57c41B0BF

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
zaycc

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:27:38 PM

hey folks, received my coins. I've been commenting throughout. Personally, I don't care about a coin burn at this point in time. Any coin burn would occur with the actual coin anyway so its really out of line in terms of progression of the projection. Now that distribution is nearly complete I am looking forward to a code. I did not donate enough to be constantly checking this, but code is the logical next step. Anything else would be quite dismaying at this point.
imfromrostov

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:43:06 PM

84 pages of useless idle talk about a coin that does not exist. We need to pay tribute to the author, he earned the collected money, as a blogger!  Wink
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:13:43 PM

its a scam people. been warning for weeks. give up, anyone who donated has lost that money, just hope no one donated too much

I haven't donated but I am really fun of DAG and have Byteball and IOTA in my portfolio. Do you have any evidence that this one is a scam?

Take a little time and peruse this locked thread ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2696095.0)  and see how eerily similar it is to stone, this wording is almost identical. ask yourself why a project that raised 500k + has no website, even if he don't release the code, at least have some commits on github to show that work is been done. All you have is a random dude making claims on the thread and several excuses to support it.  Like i mentioned he will keep delaying the release of the coin, let the sheeps shill the coin to a good price and soon as there is a healthy buy order, he will dump and leave, thereby earning twice from the same scam

By the way, pretty slick with the coin burning question. he doesn't even have a code yet but asking questions about a burn. knowing damn well it will generate several response from newly created newbie accts. I see you trying to bury negative info. well, i will go ahead and and bump the last major comment made about the possibility of this been a scam project, so a casual peruser who doesn't bother to visit all pages is kept abreast.

I have been following this project since december and looking at the current 'progress' of the project, i am going more and more skeptical about the project for every new updates
PrinceOfPersia711

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:38:11 PM

Hi Felixando,

I am a donor who has not yet received a distribution yet.

Here is the TX id from my donation a while ago: https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/dc02ed181a6c79a5f6ed191252d4c43574dacf3639244f552e5c877c9a83d178

My Ethereum address is 0x925F57Fd2d5C6C1e3B666B22e09D05EF20766e29

Thanks,
PrinceOfPersia711
Praedium

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 04:46:32 PM

Hi Felixando,

Here is the TX id from my donation a while ago: https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/dc02ed181a6c79a5f6ed191252d4c43574dacf3639244f552e5c877c9a83d178

Thanks,
PrinceOfPersia711

Distribution isn't complete yet, lots of us haven't received our coins yet
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:18:05 PM

Hi Felixando,

Thanks,
PrinceOfPersia711

Distribution isn't complete yet, lots of us haven't received our coins yet

but should be finished really soon as stated above
Worldtokenindex

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:45:32 AM

Hello community Smiley

yet another 15% of Stone has been distributed, due to having completed the distribution audit yesterday, distribution should speed up vastly from here on out! Apologies all for the delay.

Whilst i'm here, can i ask everyone's thoughts on a coin burn to reduce supply? halving the amount distributed to BTC holders & XRB Holders, this would account for a nearly 40% supply burn, i'd like to see your thoughts on how a reduced coin supply would positively impact the Stone's path in the future. Myself i am neutral on the idea, please do not be afraid to leave your detailed speculation.

Thank you all for supporting Stone and being patient whilst distribution takes place, once this is out of the way it will be full attention on code again.

felixando

I really don't think it's appropriate to discuss about Coin matrix here again. You can always request community vote when we really have working Stone product and Testnet launch. I would rather request you to release the code to community and discuss about some road map of actual product.

I hope you are about to finish Distribution of Tokens and ready to update on product code.

StoneSoup

Activity: 225

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:06:50 AM

I really don't think it's appropriate to discuss about Coin matrix here again. You can always request community vote when we really have working Stone product and Testnet launch. I would rather request you to release the code to community and discuss about some road map of actual product.

I hope you are about to finish Distribution of Tokens and ready to update on product code.

I don't get these posts. Let me be clear here:

THE CODE ISN'T FUCKING READY YET!!

In the meantime we can keep posting shit here about how this is a scam coin or how there is no code to look at OR we could discuss other matters until the code IS ready. Discussing the former won't achieve anything whereas discussing the latter will mean that the coin is more ready to hit the ground running and we will know what direction the coin is going in.
BKCCI

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:14:00 AM

In the meantime we can keep posting shit here about how this is a scam coin or how there is no code to look at OR we could discuss other matters until the code IS ready. Discussing the former won't achieve anything whereas discussing the latter will mean that the coin is more ready to hit the ground running and we will know what direction the coin is going in.

That is what people are doing here, they discuss felixando's proposal of a coin burn and it is fair to say that we can not really discuss anything else yet, as there is not a lot of matter to work with. Calm down and let people speak their mind!  Wink

Without felixando's information, there is nothing to discuss because there is zero insight right now.
StoneSoup

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:18:12 AM

That is what people are doing here, they discuss felixando's proposal of a coin burn and it is fair to say that we can not really discuss anything else yet, as there is not a lot of matter to work with. Calm down and let people speak their mind!  Wink

Without felixando's information, there is nothing to discuss because there is zero insight right now.

You quoted my post without the quote I was referencing? Why?

It was patently obvious I was addressing the people here including the one I quoted and not the people who have joined in the conversation.
BKCCI

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:20:40 AM

It was patently obvious I was addressing the people here including the one I quoted and not the people who have joined in the conversation.

For overview and since my comment was not related. Also, this user just mentioned that discussing the code matrix makes no sense right now, which imo is a legit opinion. No?

BTW:
Interesting fact - somebody just unloaded almost 5 Million tokens on ForkDelta https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x97781557e1a22e946d7ab48744e1958417d0c3b2-ETH, so right now there are more than 25% of the tokens distributed so far for sale at a price of less than 10% of what donators "paid" for their tokens. Someone is willing to go with a big loss. We could discuss that matter. Grin
StoneSoup

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:38:24 AM

For overview and since my comment was not related. Also, this user just mentioned that discussing the code matrix makes no sense right now, which imo is a legit opinion. No?

BTW:
Interesting fact - somebody just unloaded almost 5 Million tokens on ForkDelta https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x97781557e1a22e946d7ab48744e1958417d0c3b2-ETH, so right now there are more than 25% of the tokens distributed so far for sale at a price of less than 10% of what donators "paid" for their tokens. Someone is willing to go with a big loss. We could discuss that matter. Grin

Which is exactly what I was countering. Seriously WTF???

Yes, a tradeable token is being traded. That is good to know and probably a great buying opportunity. The quantity and price no doubt reflect fear created on this thread about the project which is to be expected. Maybe if we actually talked about the characteristics of the con then we might not be dissolving into a blind panic about the prospects and people might not make panicked decisions.
MrAhab

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:50:15 AM

Time to stop posting on this thread...

Like I'v said before, everything else other than the code is mental masturbation.

Wait for code or con

See you in 4 weeks
felixando (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 137
Merit: 31

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 04:14:38 AM

Hi all, can i request that no one buy or sell on exchanges, due to no code being released yet, you are not able to decide on investments potential yet, therefor stone does not have a current price until first release.has been sampled.

Thank you all for your input, it seems the majority vote no for a coin burn until some time after the initial wallet has been released.

felixando

Stone -  RaiBlocks Fork with privacy features - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581762
StoneSoup

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:49:52 AM

Thank you all for your input, it seems the majority vote no for a coin burn until some time after the initial wallet has been released.

felixando

Felixando,

My take (see below) is we have 8 people saying yes to coin burn, 4 saying yes but only after code is released and 3 saying no or that it is a stupid idea. From that, I think democracy would say a coin burn should happen and should happen anytime even before code. Ultimately the decision is yours but the preference seems to be a coin burn and probably soon.

YES TO COINBURN

Threenigma - I would be in favor of this.

PM_ME_VITALIK_MEMES - I think everyone who donated would be in favor of this. As a community member only, I am still in favor of it myself too. I don't think anyone would be against burning some of the tokens except XRB and BTC whales haha.

Yeuph  -  although I am *almost* neutral - if I were to vote I would vote for the coin burn.

Praedium - I'm in favor of this, as long as donators will still receive the same number of coins they would have without the burn.

Clausewitz - People like private coins with low supply. Less supply = more interest.

riskthebiscuit - I am in favor of reducing the coins and doing a burn but also I am biased because I donated so take it with grain of salt. Overall though, even if I didn't donate less coins are more valuable so a burn seems like an objectively good plan.

StoneSoup - I'd like to see a coin burn down to around 100 million. To me this seems like a good number of coins and is used in quite a few other popular coins.

pararius - As a donator I like the coin burn idea.

YES BUT ONLY AFTER CODE

Small_Humble - The steps of the fraudster, no burning of coins, before we see the code! Wants to burn coins artificially to increase the cost of erc20 tokens)

Yodax - I'm in for a coin burn essentially to Btc holders, as they have no direct link with this project. BUT (AND ONLY BUT), the coin burn should happen only after a proof of code (if  a burn happen before prove of existence of code. So, to resume : OK for a burn, but Only after period of code.

Yeuph - If we do a coin burn before we see any code I'm just gonna dump my coins.

NDJC - With regards to the coin burn, it would be a good idea in principle. But would rather see some direction on working product rather than any focus on anything effecting token price with nothing as yet to back it up

NO TO COIN BURN OR THINK IDEA IS STUPID

MichaelBurnham - I'm a donator and even as I would benefit from halving the distribution amount of BTC and Nano holders, I'm against it.

BKCCI - I have donated a tiny share and in my opinion, it makes absolutely no sense to discuss a coin burn scenario at this stage of this project.

zaycc -  I don't care about a coin burn at this point in time.

Worldtokenindex

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:00:19 AM

I didn't requested you to give me a status update on Code or project you don't have to be clear on this topic as you know as much as i know. I requested Felixando, How do you know Fuckin Code is not Ready? Will you shut up and mind your business meanwhile i gave my opinion on Felixando's post as he requested everyone's thoughts.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: