Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:06:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do if Bitcoin Price Crashes  (Read 2318 times)
Andalusy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:08:22 PM

Just like how bitcoin price skyrocketed there is also a possibility that it would crash. It will affect my life big time cause bitcoin is my source of income right now. If the prices would drop maybe ill start to find a new source of income but I will never leave bitcoin . Lets just hope that it won't happen or if it will happen it will be in the far future.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:08:51 PM

It's buying time, like in other words, SALE SALE SALE BTCBTCBTC Time to really buy when you considered it as the value of bitcoin in the past weeks. Also, if you have a bitcoin already, just hold it.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:14:32 PM

I think I would buy a lot of it if it's gonna crash. That's the perfect opportunity to do so. Smiley
If the price of bitcoin will gonna crash and it a good and perfect opportunity to buy a lot of bitcoin and you will hold it for many months or years. In addition to that, if you have bitcoin and the price was already crash you must hold it and sell it when the price goes up so that you can get much income and money.
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:18:20 PM

What would you do if Saturday Morning you wake up  and Bitcoin Price Drops to 0.89 cents?
Also I would love too hear opinions on what would it take for something like that to happen.
I imagine President Trump would have to outlaw bitcoin or something of that magnitude at this
point right  Huh Huh Huh Huh
or even better What would you do if Bitcoin Skyrockets too 2,5 million USD per Bitcoin  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
HOLY CHIP!!! I would Buy my own Island and make myself The king and have hundreds of children with my hundreds of wives
because I would immediately divorce This one definitely trade her in  for someone who doesn't talk so much blah blah blah .....
and is always moving my damm shoes Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
IF I PUT MY SHOES SOMEWHERE I WANT TO FIND THEM THERE IF I WANTED THEM IN THE CLOSET I WOULD PUT THEM THERE
If ever bitcoin's price fall down hard, I will grab the opportunity to buy a lot and wait till the value rises again. I've seen a lot of people already who used this strategy and I can say that it is somehow effective. If ever I have a lot in store during the crash, I will also hold all of it and wait patiently till the value rises again. I know that the value will rise again no matter what happens.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shellomomma

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:36:26 PM

If BTC crashes then it's time to go shopping! It can happen to any market. If you sell then you lose. Just HODL and forget. Dont let emotions affect you.
CryptoPsycho

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:52:08 PM

When something like that happening you just need to wait because price will recover for sure. Bitcoin is fine since 2009 and price was always changing but in general increased.
wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:01:10 PM

If happened that the bitcoin price crashes, that's the time for us to invest because many sell their coins in very low price.
neymarjunior50

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:25:31 PM

It is also very unlikely that huge fluctuations happen within one day, so you have enough time to sell.
Aleksandr_ov

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:03:02 PM

just awaiting if they're gonna sell it , and may fall even lower!
barsametu01

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:31:00 PM

That would be the grandest day of my life in Bitcoin because I am sure that the price will immediately skyrocket afterwards as there are also like me anywhere in the world who will do the same thing.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:45:22 PM

This question was most asked when bitcoin was below a thousand dollar ($1000). I believe we should go above this stage of predicting whether or not Bitcoin's price would collapse. Bitcoin and blockchain are here to stay. There's no two ways about that.

Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:47:34 PM

If Bitcoin price crashes to $0.89 one day , I am sure with what I am going to do, is to buy as many Bitcoin as I can. Remember, we have to grab the opportunity as it presents itself.  Buy when the market is red. Smiley
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:52:25 PM

This question was most asked when bitcoin was below a thousand dollar ($1000). I believe we should go above this stage of predicting whether or not Bitcoin's price would collapse. Bitcoin and blockchain are here to stay. There's no two ways about that.
If the bitcoin crashes I think we must be happy because we can realy buy many more bitcoin for good. Maybe some other people or the big investors that brought bitcoin  in a high price will feel panic but some are not it depend on the persons belief and understanding. Maybe we can really gain a huge amount of profit if we are going to overcome our fear.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:50:20 AM

Bitcoin crash is a normal phenomenon and it is part of butcoin's cycle. Bitcoin won't forever be on its highest balue, there will always be a time when it goes down and qhenever bitcoin crashes, i would definitely hodl the botcoins i have and purchase more bitcoins if i have the financial capacity to do so. Instead of panicking, it is best to take advantage of the dip.

I support this position. Just take Bitcoin volatility as its advantage. Buy more BTC when the coin is down. The cryptocurrency will grow again and we will see it soon.
fotosonics

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:27:55 PM

Hold it while it is currently down and wait for the final come back of btc price. This is normal for me but during my early transaction i am so much afraid and losing some hope to gain any profit but i was wrong for that beliefs because ups and down flows of btc are normal in trading.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:29:31 PM

If Bitcoin price crashes to $0.89 one day , I am sure with what I am going to do, is to buy as many Bitcoin as I can. Remember, we have to grab the opportunity as it presents itself.  Buy when the market is red. Smiley

I say right price for Bitcoin is $50
hujanderas

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:07:02 AM

It will ruin it, I know you should only invest what you can lose, but damn it will be painful. I might want to buy a big drop will happen, but maybe it is a global ban.
mosbyhimym

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:27:16 AM

I think the only thing you can do when it crashes is protect your own money by exchanging them into some stable coins like Tether .
Earn money is hard and protect it is the way much more harder.
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:33:11 AM

Bitcoin is the currency for the future so if the price crashes it will not the end of this currency but this currency is volatile due to which sometime the bitcoin prices falls Now the bitcoin price will grow more and more and due to this we can become successful once we know that bitcoin holding for future if we make our mind for this then we will not lose hope in bitcoin.

longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:40:34 AM

What to do when bitcoin price crash...hold it still, that's the best thing you can do and wait for it to rise and gain you long waited profit..better to wait that make your profit crash and reduce to nothing and waste all your effort.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: