Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:42:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:00:20 PM

that many things are realized on the blockchain is possible, but not everything is possible, but a lot of things.  Wink
Blockchain provides a lot of potential to improove things. But at the end there need to be an advantage if blockchain is used.
Repu got a case where plockchain brings a massive advantage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:23:58 PM

i believe that many big companies will start to use blockchain technology in the near future, repu is increasing its advertising campaign so also its popularity, i believe that in the future they will make good partnerships

I agree, all the big companies are at least researching ways in which they can use. Repu seems like the kind of company that might even be bought up by a bigger company if they are not careful Smiley
Big companies are always looking for ways to outsource work and to lower costs and I think that repu can help them significantly
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:29:15 PM

i believe that many big companies will start to use blockchain technology in the near future, repu is increasing its advertising campaign so also its popularity, i believe that in the future they will make good partnerships

I agree, all the big companies are at least researching ways in which they can use. Repu seems like the kind of company that might even be bought up by a bigger company if they are not careful Smiley
Big companies are always looking for ways to outsource work and to lower costs and I think that repu can help them significantly

I think Repu can be very well integrated into the Sphere project.I do not want to advertise another project, but I think they will go pretty well together.
I'm sure the devs know about him , or maybe have heard of it.But a partnership with him would be very good.

multinova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:47:23 PM

I think Repu can be very well integrated into the Sphere project.I do not want to advertise another project, but I think they will go pretty well together.
I'm sure the devs know about him , or maybe have heard of it.But a partnership with him would be very good.

Interesting .. any idea on how you would facilitate this?
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:58:20 PM

when zuckerberg comes, it is all over Smiley

nah, it would take a while untile facebook is ready for the blockchain, meanwhile others can take the lead Smiley

I don't think any giant company would want to go with blockchain at this moment. Regardless of how well established a company is, everyone has their own secrets which they don't wanna show to the world and we all know that the blockchain is transparent.

It would be like overhauling the whole Facebook platform if they integrate blockchain technology and I think it will be a huge task. Conversely, startup platform like REPU which will be developed from scratch has the big advantages with regards to integrating such technologies.
This is exactly what I thought when I saw this project for a first time - they are building this platform from a scratch and they can design them as they want and more important how their business partners wants
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:41:21 PM

I think REPU platform is now beginning to increase its marketing campaign and I can see that this is of great help in the community. Keep it up! Smiley

Why you came to the conclusion that they increase their marketing? :O

I won't believe that until I see banners on facebook or cryptomarketcap Wink

You won't see a banner on facebook since they banned every crypto ads. But, hey there's coinmarketcap, twitter, news' websites and so on
Also 9gag, almost all of ongoing ads on it are crypto ads, even though the users are global.
multinova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:44:21 PM

I think REPU platform is now beginning to increase its marketing campaign and I can see that this is of great help in the community. Keep it up! Smiley

Why you came to the conclusion that they increase their marketing? :O

I won't believe that until I see banners on facebook or cryptomarketcap Wink

You won't see a banner on facebook since they banned every crypto ads. But, hey there's coinmarketcap, twitter, news' websites and so on
Also 9gag, almost all of ongoing ads on it are crypto ads, even though the users are global.

Twitter and Facebook have banned all coins and ICO related ads ... google is still promoting imo.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:46:16 PM

Yes if the marketing continue to increase the visibility will increase. I also see that there is a lot of people here who find the project really interesting. I think REPU can become a very popular project.
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:03:57 PM

nah, it would take a while untile facebook is ready for the blockchain, meanwhile others can take the lead Smiley

I don't think any giant company would want to go with blockchain at this moment. Regardless of how well established a company is, everyone has their own secrets which they don't wanna show to the world and we all know that the blockchain is transparent.

It would be like overhauling the whole Facebook platform if they integrate blockchain technology and I think it will be a huge task. Conversely, startup platform like REPU which will be developed from scratch has the big advantages with regards to integrating such technologies.

What would Facebook be using a blockchain for I wonder. It's more or less an advertising company now, so what do they care if the data is decentralized?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:49:55 AM

What would Facebook be using a blockchain for I wonder. It's more or less an advertising company now, so what do they care if the data is decentralized?

It could happen soon. I happened to read this article a few days ago
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-09/meet-worlds-next-central-banker-mark-zuckerberg

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:11:08 AM

They don't need to cecentralize the whole platform. They could for example use crypto for payments like their advertisment and boost stuff for professional use. Also they could implement an reward system like Steemit has based on blockchain. I don't think they want to decentralize the whole, but there are different things they could do.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 04:23:09 AM

They don't need to cecentralize the whole platform. They could for example use crypto for payments like their advertisment and boost stuff for professional use. Also they could implement an reward system like Steemit has based on blockchain. I don't think they want to decentralize the whole, but there are different things they could do.

so what the best idea for REPU to grew up?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:24:49 AM

Yes if the marketing continue to increase the visibility will increase. I also see that there is a lot of people here who find the project really interesting. I think REPU can become a very popular project.

Nowadays everything about marketing.

If you are doing the best thing out there, your marketing is bad, you won't get any.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:39:59 AM

If you are doing the best thing out there, your marketing is bad, you won't get any.

True story, but you have so much possibilities nowadys that are also realtively cheap.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:56:33 AM

i think repu is the best social media that help every industry or famous personality to join repu social platform, there people can give good rating feedback. i think repu is big platform for marketing.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:58:25 AM

Most people do not want to understand the product themselves, trusting in a herd feeling. But if the product is really good, sooner or later it will manifest itself.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:58:42 AM

True story, but you have so much possibilities nowadys that are also realtively cheap.

They can release the working beta already and gives incentives for tester and referral system, it works as marketing and promotion
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:11:02 AM

Yes, you "only" have to think about something special and something nobody already has or did. That would be the best thing.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:38:28 AM

Yes, you "only" have to think about something special and something nobody already has or did. That would be the best thing.

okay your just describing what gates and Zuckerberg did. easy Wink lets start off today. ps: gimme a slice
the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:54:01 AM

okay your just describing what gates and Zuckerberg did. easy Wink lets start off today. ps: gimme a slice

Zuckerberg and gates are both geniuses. but isn't the ripple founder now richer than zuckerber?
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: