Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:15:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19245 times)
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:58:07 AM

Airdrop is good but not too much that it will cause the price to dump, airdrop hunters are getting smarter instead of selling they have now learned to hold.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 04:20:44 AM

I said it many times and I said it one more time - airdrops means token dumps

On the one hand it might be true that airdrops lead to dumps, but distribution is also very important. The more people participate in an airdrop the better the distribution becomes. You also do not want all the tokens concentrated in a few people's wallets.
I am also interested in repu and following for a while. I think there are many airdrop hunters because the requirements to join the airdrop are not that complex. But for these few coins a good chance to reach the people
Actually you will see that there wont be a big impact if you calculated the allocated tokens for airdrop, its mostly less than 1%.

at least, it will attract more investor to this project.
1% not give big impact, but will bring little effect in short time

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:49:13 AM

On the one hand it might be true that airdrops lead to dumps, but distribution is also very important. The more people participate in an airdrop the better the distribution becomes. You also do not want all the tokens concentrated in a few people's wallets.
I am also interested in repu and following for a while. I think there are many airdrop hunters because the requirements to join the airdrop are not that complex. But for these few coins a good chance to reach the people
Actually you will see that there wont be a big impact if you calculated the allocated tokens for airdrop, its mostly less than 1%.

Not a big impact for the token price indeed, but i can mean a lot for the project overall. Much more investors maybe
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 06:16:44 AM

Airdrop or not what really matters is that they will deliver on the product and show they are on the right path to do so when the mvp/demo comes out
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:03:15 AM

Cool that they started a repu airdrop, I am very happy about it.
I just do not unterstand the google forms.
What does "Your Referral Telegram Username (optional): @" mean? Do I have to enter again my telegram name? Does this activate the refferal program?

It means you must put the telegram username of the person who referred to you about the airdrop or leave it blank if anyone did not refer you. Smiley
hmm ... but there are two fields, I dont understand the difference.

Your Referral Telegram Username (optional): @

Answer below if you were invited by a friend ONLY!
Enter your friend's telegram username, who invited you to join and get 10 REPU tokens each!
Your Friend's Telegram Username (Referral): @

The first one decides probably which name you want to use for getting refs yourself, so which other people have to use. So it could be different from your registered name in the first place. The second one is for the person who gave you the link, so to put in his/her name.
ok, thank you for your help :-) The secound fied was no problem to reffer a friend. I just copied my Telegram username again into the "Your Referral Telegram Username"

That should be completely fine, at least I would assume so. I did the same thing.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:20:59 AM

Not a big impact for the token price indeed, but i can mean a lot for the project overall. Much more investors maybe

it doesn't matter what the impact will be in the short term. what matters is the long term.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:08:04 AM

Airdrop or not what really matters is that they will deliver on the product and show they are on the right path to do so when the mvp/demo comes out

So no mvp now ?  even those with a demo is struggling to get funded
therealvau3

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:16:56 AM

What does "Your Referral Telegram Username (optional): @" mean? Do I have to enter again my telegram name? Does this activate the refferal program?

It means you must put the telegram username of the person who referred to you about the airdrop or leave it blank if anyone did not refer you. Smiley

Enter your friend's telegram username, who invited you to join and get 10 REPU tokens each!

The first one decides probably which name you want to use for getting refs yourself, so which other people have to use. So it could be different from your registered name in the first place. The second one is for the person who gave you the link, so to put in his/her name.
ok, thank you for your help :-) The secound fied was no problem to reffer a friend. I just copied my Telegram username again into the "Your Referral Telegram Username"

That should be completely fine, at least I would assume so. I did the same thing.
I was also a bit surprised abot this google form. There are thousands like that and never needed to provice this information. And there is also no possibility to check the result. I'll wait for the payout.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:24:40 AM

Well, it is what it is. Besides, the closed beta testing is not that far away. Not many projects can afford to make a platform or a demo before the end of the token sale.

GABAR

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:33:06 AM

I just noticed now there are already more than 11k people in it, not bad  Shocked
the popularity of the project is growing every day. Telegram clear confirmation of this. But you need to consider the fact that some people came because of Airdrops

Before the airdrop they had around 700 people in the channel, now almost 13k, so it's more than 'some' people who joined because of the airdrop Smiley Anyway, if it helps to become more known and popular it's a good thing.
I did not know about airdrop but I still have joined because I see this project as an interesting and promising one. Airdrop is ok of course, still, that was not the main reason
Crazy how many people are now on the airdrop train. I think with this high numbers an individual person will not get that much from the airdrop.

That's the idea, I think. But it's good for the project, more people get to know about it. Airdrops are still very effective in spreading the word.

Airdrop means free easy money and most of the users who will get it tend to sell it as soon as the token hit the exchanger. But it's okay for me. Airdrop hunters dump while the other people will buy and hold it.

Airdrop is a great way to artificially lower the price of a coin, while buying back some coins again, thereby leaching coins from long-term investors.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:36:00 AM

I was also a bit surprised abot this google form. There are thousands like that and never needed to provice this information. And there is also no possibility to check the result. I'll wait for the payout.

you can check result if the creator allows it. Most dont as you can see other users information
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:05:39 AM

REPU Whitepaper is impressive, let's hope that everything planned is implemented and then the project will take a leading position.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:18:27 AM

Airdrop is good but not too much that it will cause the price to dump, airdrop hunters are getting smarter instead of selling they have now learned to hold.

Airdrop holders mostly get 3-4$ from airdrops so i don't think they will have a power for a dump.

Only big influencers getting bigger rewards but they are 200-300$ tops.

cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:47:56 AM

Airdrop holders mostly get 3-4$ from airdrops so i don't think they will have a power for a dump.

Agree, but there are hundreds of them, thousands probably for some airdrops, so if some part of them dumps at the same time, the price would decrease a bit, but I don't believe it can influence the price in long-term if the project is legit.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:41:03 AM

REPU Whitepaper is impressive, let's hope that everything planned is implemented and then the project will take a leading position.

I read it a few weeks back but i dont remember much of it, too many icos to follow... Ill give it another go  Smiley
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:03:59 PM

Agree, but there are hundreds of them, thousands probably for some airdrops, so if some part of them dumps at the same time, the price would decrease a bit, but I don't believe it can influence the price in long-term if the project is legit.

Let us assume there are 10k airdrop holders, everyone get 4$. If everyone would sell at the same time it would be a sell of of 40k$ ... that seems much in the beginning of a project, but still not everyone will sell right after start. I don't think we have to fear something here.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
huutertools

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:07:46 PM

Let us assume there are 10k airdrop holders, everyone get 4$. If everyone would sell at the same time it would be a sell of of 40k$ ... that seems much in the beginning of a project, but still not everyone will sell right after start. I don't think we have to fear something here.
I am sure the repu team knows about the chances and risk of the airdrop they did. In my opinion it was the correct choice to reach many people who get interested in the project.
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:33:02 PM

Well, not all of them will be able to sell at that same price.. each sell will result in a pricedrop..  so I'm convinced this won't shake up the market for this project Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:41:03 PM

Well, it is what it is. Besides, the closed beta testing is not that far away. Not many projects can afford to make a platform or a demo before the end of the token sale.

yeah but it's becoming a requirement these days to have a demo.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:47:00 PM

yeah but it's becoming a requirement these days to have a demo.

Sure, the market is in bear mode and people want to see demos or working products but you can't really speed up development at will.
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: