Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:13:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
mtseo (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:50:42 AM

I would love to see an Alpha version asap of this platform and witness its good effects to the crypto community. Smiley

when will alpha version available? is there any road map document available?
This is the wish of all of us, and I really hope it will happen, it will be wonderful to witness such a platform and be aware of its features and possibilities, some partnerships for the project also need to be in the Team work script

According to their whitepaper,  beta version will be released by next year. I hope it will come out sooner.

Next year is very unclear. If it is January than great if December not that great Smiley

I think if they start their ico with a beta, it makes their odds better on the ico market.

Beta-testing will be available at 2-3 quarter 2018

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:09:50 AM

I would love to see an Alpha version asap of this platform and witness its good effects to the crypto community. Smiley

This is the wish of all of us, and I really hope it will happen, it will be wonderful to witness such a platform and be aware of its features and possibilities, some partnerships for the project also need to be in the Team work script

According to their whitepaper,  beta version will be released by next year. I hope it will come out sooner.

Next year is very unclear. If it is January than great if December not that great Smiley

I think if they start their ico with a beta, it makes their odds better on the ico market.

Will you be able to show a pre-beta or alpha demo before or during the ICO?
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:31:18 AM

how will you contend with unfair reputation?

Good question! If a group of malafide actors is out to smur your reputation or something, unjustly!

No one? Someone from the dev team who can answer our question?

If someone / or a group of people want to harm the reputation of a brand, you can already do that by posting bad stuff (spreading FUD). I dont think you can stop that from happening. But you can always take action against it by being transparent and answering questions

We have several stages of reviews verification:
- At first, we are using an AI machine moderation, that analyses more then 50 parameters, such as tone analyzer, IP, geolocation, reviews frequency etc.
- Some of the reviews automatically declined by the system, some of them will get manual filtration.
- Second important part - is user rating in the system - it consists of overall score, age of account, number of ratings given for others. If user has low rating or if its newbie in the system, the more filters are provided to his/her rating.
- Third part is that we are limiting the number of rating, which can post one account per day/week/month. It depends of user rating.

Do you really think that if some group wants to harm someone’s reputation we won’t see this regarding those algorithms?

Sure at least it's way more legit then reddit where you can just call your upvotes and bots army to upvote your FUD posts

Imo, there will always be a way for fudder to past security measures and to start fud on someone/something.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:44:34 AM

I think alpha is good enough evidence for a product. I know some project cost so much even to begin
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:29:32 PM

The biggest problem with something like this would be combating the multiple accounts and smear campaigns.
Or the opposite of smear campaigns, they could create very honor "characters".

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
wonderfullife

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:46:32 PM

If we speak about the application of your business it's a great project but i don't really like this system of rating.  In the business you could be the boss of rating and investors should will money by investing in your project  but it's just not what i love. Of course we are not all the same so it's your choice.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:19:25 PM

Nice to heard that beta testing will be in Q2-Q3. I would love to participate in testing.  is REPU going to have smartphone apps available same time?

mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:28:20 PM

Hard times for ICO came, all cryptocoins collapsed, it remains to be hoped that this will not last long ..

safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:03:07 PM

Hard times for ICO came, all cryptocoins collapsed, it remains to be hoped that this will not last long ..

The market cap went back 10 days, but it will quickly recover. Too many week hands entered the crypto market, so the old ones are now shopping bargain...
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:01:02 PM

The market cap went back 10 days, but it will quickly recover. Too many week hands entered the crypto market, so the old ones are now shopping bargain...
I think that current situation is strongly connected with the holidays upcoming, and in several weeks after the stampede everything will get back to normal. Just do not panic and be more patient.
mtseo (OP)

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:53:20 PM

I think that current situation is strongly connected with the holidays upcoming, and in several weeks after the stampede everything will get back to normal. Just do not panic and be more patient.

No worries about it - today is just “Black Friday” in crypto currency world and the chance to enter it for newbies Smiley
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:34:06 PM

No worries about it - today is just “Black Friday” in crypto currency world and the chance to enter it for newbies Smiley
Indeed, I also think this is happening because of the holidays. I'm sure they will recover with the new year.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:41:53 PM

Indeed, I also think this is happening because of the holidays. I'm sure they will recover with the new year.
It's nothing unusual for the crypto market and a great chance to incest in ICOs altcoins and bitcoin.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:27:51 PM

It's nothing unusual for the crypto market and a great chance to incest in ICOs altcoins and bitcoin.

I bet many people will put their Christmas Dollars into crypto, so I expect a recovery. Smiley
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:41:16 PM

I bet many people will put their Christmas Dollars into crypto, so I expect a recovery. Smiley

Such incidents are very common, especially in crypto. So we need not to worry at all. The recent situation provides an opportunity for us to make a buying position.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:37:58 PM

Such incidents are very common, especially in crypto. So we need not to worry at all. The recent situation provides an opportunity for us to make a buying position.
Yes, the fluctuation is really high because the holders are still small coimpared to other markets.
openair

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:28:35 AM

I think it’s just for a short time that We have a hard market, it will not be a problem for ico and the market will continue to increase soon I think. REPU will not have problem for the token sale I think, just wait a bit that the visibility of the project go higher.
DAOfan

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:46:10 AM

I feel very bad for people who have their dirty laundry aired all over the internet and just want to move on with their lives. Mob justice isn't right and social sins shouldn't be there for everyone to see forever.

Meet IP Exchange. Distributed network layer.
Join IPSX Token Sale  ─── 『 https://ip.sx/
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:10:30 AM

I think it’s just for a short time that We have a hard market, it will not be a problem for ico and the market will continue to increase soon I think. REPU will not have problem for the token sale I think, just wait a bit that the visibility of the project go higher.

The bloodbath is already over it seems. My portfolio is already going up again and with it ICOs should also have a normal investment chance again.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:39:04 AM

The bloodbath is already over it seems. My portfolio is already going up again and with it ICOs should also have a normal investment chance again.

repu project going very well community interest. i think repu ICO will be fast cover hardcap, maybe one day or in few days. project is promising and reputed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: