Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:29:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19245 times)
areschen

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:50:54 AM

Hard times for ICO came, all cryptocoins collapsed, it remains to be hoped that this will not last long ..

The market cap went back 10 days, but it will quickly recover. Too many week hands entered the crypto market, so the old ones are now shopping bargain...
I think that current situation is strongly connected with the holidays upcoming, and in several weeks after the stampede everything will get back to normal. Just do not panic and be more patient.

No worries about it - today is just “Black Friday” in crypto currency world and the chance to enter it for newbies Smiley
Indeed, I also think this is happening because of the holidays. I'm sure they will recover with the new year.
It's nothing unusual for the crypto market and a great chance to incest in ICOs altcoins and bitcoin.

I bet many people will put their Christmas Dollars into crypto, so I expect a recovery. Smiley

After the Christmas family party, more friends who have not joined crypto trading will come in.  I suppose the market will recover soon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:38:26 AM

Hard times for ICO came, all cryptocoins collapsed, it remains to be hoped that this will not last long ..

The market cap went back 10 days, but it will quickly recover. Too many week hands entered the crypto market, so the old ones are now shopping bargain...
I think that current situation is strongly connected with the holidays upcoming, and in several weeks after the stampede everything will get back to normal. Just do not panic and be more patient.

No worries about it - today is just “Black Friday” in crypto currency world and the chance to enter it for newbies Smiley
Indeed, I also think this is happening because of the holidays. I'm sure they will recover with the new year.
It's nothing unusual for the crypto market and a great chance to incest in ICOs altcoins and bitcoin.

I bet many people will put their Christmas Dollars into crypto, so I expect a recovery. Smiley

After the Christmas family party, more friends who have not joined crypto trading will come in.  I suppose the market will recover soon

hopefully won't affect the ICO for this. I've seen plenty of ICO's affected by market instability.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:45:20 AM

hopefully won't affect the ICO for this. I've seen plenty of ICO's affected by market instability.

Pre ICO will be started at January 2018 and I am sure at that time everything will be back to normal again. Christmas and new year indeed affected today's prices.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:46:55 AM

I think it’s just for a short time that We have a hard market, it will not be a problem for ico and the market will continue to increase soon I think. REPU will not have problem for the token sale I think, just wait a bit that the visibility of the project go higher.

Well Repu pre-sale and ICO has still long way to go, so I would not be worried about it.

mtseo (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:48:05 AM

Pre ICO will be started at January 2018 and I am sure at that time everything will be back to normal again. Christmas and new year indeed affected today's prices.

We have predicted those problems Smiley. That’s because we are providing our Pre-ICO in the end of January.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:06:54 AM

I think it’s just for a short time that We have a hard market, it will not be a problem for ico and the market will continue to increase soon I think. REPU will not have problem for the token sale I think, just wait a bit that the visibility of the project go higher.

The bloodbath is already over it seems. My portfolio is already going up again and with it ICOs should also have a normal investment chance again.

It was a just healthy correction, nothing more. A correction is a tool we can't avoid. And how late a correction means it will be deeper and harder.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:41:29 AM

I would love to see an Alpha version asap of this platform and witness its good effects to the crypto community. Smiley

when will alpha version available? is there any road map document available?
This is the wish of all of us, and I really hope it will happen, it will be wonderful to witness such a platform and be aware of its features and possibilities, some partnerships for the project also need to be in the Team work script

According to their whitepaper,  beta version will be released by next year. I hope it will come out sooner.

Next year is very unclear. If it is January than great if December not that great Smiley

I think if they start their ico with a beta, it makes their odds better on the ico market.

Beta-testing will be available at 2-3 quarter 2018

I presume you already have an Alpha version by 1st Q 2018? And I hope you will publish it to the community. Smiley

According to the roadmap, in Q3 2017 they should have had a closed alpha testing of the platform, but I haven't seen results anywhere. Doubt they were published. In Q2 2018 threre will be a beta testing among ICO participants. So we won't be able to test it unless we contribute in ICO. Smart move.

sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 10:09:47 AM

I would love to see an Alpha version asap of this platform and witness its good effects to the crypto community. Smiley

when will alpha version available? is there any road map document available?
This is the wish of all of us, and I really hope it will happen, it will be wonderful to witness such a platform and be aware of its features and possibilities, some partnerships for the project also need to be in the Team work script

According to their whitepaper,  beta version will be released by next year. I hope it will come out sooner.

Next year is very unclear. If it is January than great if December not that great Smiley

I think if they start their ico with a beta, it makes their odds better on the ico market.

Beta-testing will be available at 2-3 quarter 2018

I presume you already have an Alpha version by 1st Q 2018? And I hope you will publish it to the community. Smiley

According to the roadmap, in Q3 2017 they should have had a closed alpha testing of the platform, but I haven't seen results anywhere. Doubt they were published. In Q2 2018 threre will be a beta testing among ICO participants. So we won't be able to test it unless we contribute in ICO. Smart move.

In order to attract more investors it would be good to publish their alpha testing results or better, to release their alpha version for everyone. It always gives confidence to investors when they can have an impression in what kind of platform they gonna spend their money.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:21:00 AM

We have predicted those problems Smiley. That’s because we are providing our Pre-ICO in the end of January.

Good because it wasn't hard to predict a huge correction around this period of the year Wink. What do you think about next year? Another bull run? 2018 will be definetely crypto's year?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:25:57 AM

The bloodbath is already over it seems. My portfolio is already going up again and with it ICOs should also have a normal investment chance again.

It was a just healthy correction, nothing more. A correction is a tool we can't avoid. And how late a correction means it will be deeper and harder.
I agree, I think almost all of us knew something like that was going to happen but now everything should back to normal.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:28:32 AM

Good because it wasn't hard to predict a huge correction around this period of the year Wink. What do you think about next year? Another bull run? 2018 will be definetely crypto's year?
Of course, in 2017 Bitcoin surprised everyone and more than once, the cost has grown dramatically.
In 2018 the capitalization will grow even more because of the strong attention, including from mass media.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 12:23:54 PM

That was a wise choice indeed. Plus i hope to see some partner on board on this project
mtseo (OP)

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:34:18 PM

That was a wise choice indeed. Plus i hope to see some partner on board on this project

We are discussing partnership  with several projects just now.  Details will be provided soon
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:08:40 PM

We are discussing partnership  with several projects just now.  Details will be provided soon
Marvel, something that will raise your project even more, and certainly not have the difficulties to get good partners, whether they are in Ico or already in activities, the REPU project has its value and potential and we know that well. Good luck in this search for partnerships
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:08:48 PM

great news, I am curious who the new partners will be Smiley
weekofcrypto

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 01:41:10 PM

I'm all in on crypto in 2018! It will definitely be year of the crypto.

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:43:19 PM

would be nice if someday REPU platform can be integrate with all major apps that provide privacy with single sign on securely.  REPU is innovative concept that could solve today's problem.

Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:12:26 PM

how bout a small tiny sneak preview about the kind of projects the partners have Smiley? hehehe
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:25:50 PM

how bout a small tiny sneak preview about the kind of projects the partners have Smiley? hehehe

Hopefully, they can announce these partnerships soon and before the ICO. That would boost the popularity of the project immensely.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:35:22 PM

Hopefully, they can announce these partnerships soon and before the ICO. That would boost the popularity of the project immensely.
Of course, I'm sure that they will announce new partnerships before the ICO, there is still a whole month for this..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: