Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:59:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:39:42 AM

Reputation system is exactly what we need I'm this scam filled world

Well, what is stopping someone to create a false reputation for a false account or person, i wonder if this could be falsified anyway, I mean, this is a great idea, but could it be perverted too? you could pay people to give a positive reputation.

they said that there is a smart algortihm to prevend such behaviour, but i dont know, how this really functions.
This is an important question, How reliable is the rating system? I'm waiting for a response from dev.

Only time will determine how reliable a system is. people will continue to strive to manipulate a system and this is where the greatest challenge for the team to keep constantly updating their system reliability.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:41:36 AM

Well, what is stopping someone to create a false reputation for a false account or person, i wonder if this could be falsified anyway, I mean, this is a great idea, but could it be perverted too? you could pay people to give a positive reputation.

they said that there is a smart algortihm to prevend such behaviour, but i dont know, how this really functions.
This is an important question, How reliable is the rating system? I'm waiting for a response from dev.

Only time will determine how reliable a system is. people will continue to strive to manipulate a system and this is where the greatest challenge for the team to keep constantly updating their system reliability.

Well, if they implement AI it could help, but no matter how strict is the verification, there will be always the ones that will cheat the system, one way or another, so we should just trust what we have, and try not to get fooled, the technology works, so is in our hands to make sure it stays that way.
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:58:55 AM

How will coins be used? What are the advantages of coin holders?
I join the question, I did not find the answer to it on your website.

I think that it's just an utility token, don't wait for dividends because they're not coming. I don't know maybe it's a token that will surge in price with adoption and that's it

Yes, i don't think it has dividends also.

But it would be nice to have dividends. Stable income is one of the best things you can get from a token.

This is a good idea to be incorporated in the project. I think it is possible for the developers to apply this feature in the future when everything is already up and running.

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:10:37 AM

what repu token price and and what about softcap and hard cap. when will sale start? is there available offer early bird?
PreICO Price 1 REPU = 0.029 - 0.036 USD
Price 1 REPU = 0.047 - 0.07 USD
Minimum investment 0.03 ETH
Soft cap 3000 ETH
Hard cap 30000 ETH

I got this information from icobench, independent rating platform:
https://icobench.com/ico/repu

thanks for the information. i think repu can cover very fast this softcap and hardcap. what about ICO when will start? is there early bird offer available or other bonus offers?
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:42:21 AM

REPU is not giving a full proof 100% scam free system. It can also be manipulated easily.
multinova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 06:45:54 AM

REPU is not giving a full proof 100% scam free system. It can also be manipulated easily.

I think everything can be manipulated if you have enough people working together. But easy?
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:57:45 AM

what repu token price and and what about softcap and hard cap. when will sale start? is there available offer early bird?
PreICO Price 1 REPU = 0.029 - 0.036 USD
Price 1 REPU = 0.047 - 0.07 USD
Minimum investment 0.03 ETH
Soft cap 3000 ETH
Hard cap 30000 ETH

I got this information from icobench, independent rating platform:
https://icobench.com/ico/repu

thanks for the information. i think repu can cover very fast this softcap and hardcap. what about ICO when will start? is there early bird offer available or other bonus offers?

Pre-ICO will start soon. Presale through Whitelist program will run before the major pre-ICO event. You can subscribe on their website

Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:18:21 AM

i think with the right marketing and media awareness, this project could really fruit in 2018 and get a bigger acceptance in the community.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:20:09 AM

This ICO certainly doesn't seem to be getting the attention it deserves. I think this is a solid business plan from a trusted source. Those are some very good scores. I think maybe an improved website and whitepaper would help a lot.

Good luck dev team!
The only question is if people will use something like this. I think people will be afraid to get bad reputation ratings and never use it.

Well this is something which will be linked to the fact if they can handle the fake rating problem. If they can, this can become a very trustworthy resource and with it I think people also would go and use it.

In the beginning it will probably be more popular for rating companies and institutions. It will be quite comfortable, because you can rate everything within this platform, you won't need to check various other websites. And maybe then, it would expand to rating individuals.

I don't like the idea of rating individual people ... China is doing something like this right now, which is really something I don't want to see spread over the globe. But for companies etc it would be a great thing if they can handle the fake ratings.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 08:36:54 AM

How will repu make sure, that all the reviews written in their platform are trustworthy?

Maybe some not so nice people will start shoveling shit at their competitors.. How do you plan to tackle this?
I'm sure not all of the reviews will be written to support repu. Some would have cornering it.Certainly, as long as the review is written based on the fact, I'm sure the team will be able to answer all the unfavorable reviews wisely.

this is an important question. I'd like to know the procedure for handling this. since this will affect individuals not just companies.

One of the devs said before that they have an AI machine that analyzes more than 50 parameters, furthermore there are some other tools they gonna use like individuals' ratings, there will be max amount of posts per day or week and some other parameters. I hope we will have a chance to test, because I'm really curious about how it will all work.

If the AI is accurate, that can be HUGE. You an scale massively and quickly then. You don't have to pay people do manually do the rep management.

Even humans have a hard time discerning what is legitimate and what is fake criticism. For an AI to be effective, it would also need to be able to research (fact-check) claims.

The AI might be even more accurate in discovering what fake criticism is than human beings, since an AI has a lot more data. A human can only take so much data at once
Most systems already run partly on AI. But I'm also very interested on how this AI will work. A paper on this would be cool information to read.
I am sure that we need to wait for an open test platform. And see for themselves! But to read the document, it would be interesting)

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 08:50:45 AM

It would be nice indeed to try a demo and see in reality how the process of rating works
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:14:41 AM

It would be nice indeed to try a demo and see in reality how the process of rating works

Do they plan to release a demo/alpha version before the ICO? Potential investors always appreciate when they can get an impression in what they invest.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:54:16 AM

Do they plan to release a demo/alpha version before the ICO? Potential investors always appreciate when they can get an impression in what they invest.

There is too much time for ico.

I think it is something they should bring up before the start of the ico.

If there is not a demo, it is looking like investing in promises.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:54:26 AM

This ICO certainly doesn't seem to be getting the attention it deserves. I think this is a solid business plan from a trusted source. Those are some very good scores. I think maybe an improved website and whitepaper would help a lot.

Good luck dev team!
The only question is if people will use something like this. I think people will be afraid to get bad reputation ratings and never use it.

Well this is something which will be linked to the fact if they can handle the fake rating problem. If they can, this can become a very trustworthy resource and with it I think people also would go and use it.

In the beginning it will probably be more popular for rating companies and institutions. It will be quite comfortable, because you can rate everything within this platform, you won't need to check various other websites. And maybe then, it would expand to rating individuals.

I don't like the idea of rating individual people ... China is doing something like this right now, which is really something I don't want to see spread over the globe. But for companies etc it would be a great thing if they can handle the fake ratings.

Do you also plan to rating ICOs? Because in my opinion all those website like icobench etc... are just manipulated and they just publish paid reviews

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:22:39 AM

I agree. there should be something we can see that would bring trust in this project. a demo is always welcome.

Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:03:38 PM

I agree. there should be something we can see that would bring trust in this project. a demo is always welcome.
A demo or a working product is a must nowadays in my opinion, where so many ICOs are happening to suceed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 12:05:34 PM

in fact, we've all been rating people since social media emerged :p
Facebook even started as a "hot or not" application... rating is not bad, but I see what you mean when it comes to people in particular.
But this does not mean we can't use this rating system for material Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:18:46 PM

The idea of the project is amazing and if executed well it will have great future , According to the roadmap on whitepapers you guys already have in your hand the platform and was testing it in closed alpha phase , So is there a videos explaining and  showing a peak from closed alpha testing ! ? . also from whitepapers the pre-ico already finished , Can I know how much you guys raised during pre-ico period ? . Thanks
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:22:49 PM

A demo or a working product is a must nowadays in my opinion, where so many ICOs are happening to suceed.

We all like to see how a project works before investing in it, so I am always of the opinion that all projects should have a demo or something to test the product.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
Curtis Again

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:23:54 PM

Hi, what will be the total supply? Thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: