Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:22:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:02:33 PM

Is there any plan for a demo at the moment? Is the team going to promote the project in some conference/event?

Realistically, they should offer us a demo version before ICO since projects can easily get overlooked now in this flood of ICOs. You just need something to stand out from the crowd right now. I hope this is one of their goals.

You're right because right now ICOs with only a whitepaper don't go very far, so I'm expecting at least some partenrship or an alpha/demo

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:13:26 PM

Is there any plan for a demo at the moment? Is the team going to promote the project in some conference/event?

Realistically, they should offer us a demo version before ICO since projects can easily get overlooked now in this flood of ICOs. You just need something to stand out from the crowd right now. I hope this is one of their goals.

You're right because right now ICOs with only a whitepaper don't go very far, so I'm expecting at least some partenrship or an alpha/demo

Yes, the one or the other is crucial imo to have a succssful ICO. Nowadays investors have the choice between numerous ICOs and I think all of them prefer a project that has already something to show and not just a good idea.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:16:37 PM

Looking at the planned distribution of funds on the website, it says that 18% of the funds will be used for infrastructure&development. That makes me think that they already have done most of the work. They want to spend over 40% of the funds for marketing to bring in enough users. So, I think there's a good chance we could see a working demo.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:50:46 PM

would love some news on this too.

Also was there a pre sale to private investors and what was the biggest discount given?

Dev already answered these questions before. All information will be published soon:

Guys, we only started our PROMO campaign in CLOSED ROUND. That’s why, you don’t see our collected funds - most of big investors ask for privacy of this info. Meanwhile, we’ll post some info a little bit later, just right after our smart contract will be released. Wink

No worries about that - PreICO round will be completely transparent.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:03:57 PM

This reputation is looking like a series on netflix: Black Mirror ... Leaving aside the fiction, it will be good to evaluate companies : Grin Cool

Yeah, it's funny how frequently this episode is mentioned. I've watched it too and it was scary but you have to take into account that it was a world where these personal ratings were taken to an extreme. It doesn't mean REPU will be like this episode.  Smiley

Everyone is saying this Black Mirror thing, I should start watching it lol

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:15:21 PM

This reputation is looking like a series on netflix: Black Mirror ... Leaving aside the fiction, it will be good to evaluate companies : Grin Cool

Yeah, it's funny how frequently this episode is mentioned. I've watched it too and it was scary but you have to take into account that it was a world where these personal ratings were taken to an extreme. It doesn't mean REPU will be like this episode.  Smiley

black mirror series is insane great! must watch for any sci-fi fan who wants to get their brain fukked ><" every episode makes you think and talk about days Smiley
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:19:13 PM

would love some news on this too.

Also was there a pre sale to private investors and what was the biggest discount given?

Dev already answered these questions before. All information will be published soon:

Guys, we only started our PROMO campaign in CLOSED ROUND. That’s why, you don’t see our collected funds - most of big investors ask for privacy of this info. Meanwhile, we’ll post some info a little bit later, just right after our smart contract will be released. Wink

No worries about that - PreICO round will be completely transparent.

that's good. looking forward to seeing how popular this project is.

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:54:36 PM

Yes, the one or the other is crucial imo to have a succssful ICO. Nowadays investors have the choice between numerous ICOs and I think all of them prefer a project that has already something to show and not just a good idea.
Not only the ICO funding, it will drive the token value faster than the projects that took some weeks for their demo (after ICO).
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:03:24 PM

But what would happen if large companies hire a lot of fake users to like them? Would that be traceable?

Yes, they definitely need a system to prevent faked reputation. Did they already said how they are trying to do this?

Yes, they told what will they do to prevent that kind of things. But it is a very active thread and it is not easy to find something.

If someone can find the answer and repost it, that would be great.

I think this is exactly the thing that REPU will be able to do because of blockchain. A guarantee of an actual legit review is getting more and more valuable because of all the fake reviews. So being able to offer legit reviews will give customers more faith.

True systems like this are needed due to all the fake news we get bombarded with.
Repu and ClearPoll is also something very interesting.
areschen

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:43:11 PM

it seems I also need to have watch this teleplay. Maybe give me a big imagination

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:57:57 PM

it seems I also need to have watch this teleplay. Maybe give me a big imagination
Yes, you should watch it. It shows the negative aspect of a rating system and we should keep it in our minds.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:54:41 PM

In Quarter 2 will be will be an Closedparticipants beta testing of the platform
among ICO ,in Quarter 2-3 will be Public testing of the beta version of the platform; and Quarter 3-4 will be the Public platform release.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 07:16:49 PM

I like that ICO participants can join the beta in q2 of 2018. Really good way to build a Community. I wonder if the beta platform will already be with actual companies or not yet.
Partnerships with some companies will be very important for the future success of this token. I am quite sure that some will be interested.

Partnerships would definitely help but I don't think it's vital to the success. As long as they can prove their product works, the token will do very very well.
I agree, after ICO ending will be important to focus on developing working platform - show the finished work product. After this partners themselves will seek opportunities for cooperation.
But don't forget about marketing which should work without stopping! Information should be available to the masses! Otherwise all the work can be in vain!

Marketing has generally been quite underwhelming for a lot of crypto projects in the past, but I think the newer generation of projects are getting better at marketing because it is clear that marketing rreates awareness and hype.
Marketing alone will not guarantee success. Everything will depend of team integrity after ICO, from their ambitions, ability to pursue opportunities.
And mostly of team competition and professionalism. Without it every project is doomed

All the successful ICOs I've seen came from the power of the team to follow through to their promises. All of marketing are just baloney if the team can't follow through to their promises. So I totally agreed that a successful project depends on the integrity of the team holding it.
Trust me! If a team is to accomplish all it promises, but will not pay due attention to marketing and advertising her project fail!!!!

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:18:39 PM

A Reputation system is exactly what we need and its nicely and transparency to, that would be a great thing.  Smiley
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:54:04 PM

A Reputation system is exactly what we need and its nicely and transparency to, that would be a great thing.  Smiley
I am not that sure if we all really need something like this although I think there are some people out there who will like to use a service like this.

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:01:32 PM

the solidity of a project ais given by various factors such as the ability of the team to keep promises and follow the road map and their skills in marketing and advertising and find prestigious partnerships, a reputation system was missing in the world of crypto in my opinion
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:27:37 PM

Yes its totaly true, the value depend a lot of the team, if they can handle the communication, the roadmaps and futur partnerships. Reputation management is needed in crypto world I think, if the project is well Handled it can go really far.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:55:38 PM

They have bounty company? I cann't find link, also interesting Repu planing any airdrop? I think it would make the project more popular.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:58:29 PM

They have bounty company? I cann't find link, also interesting Repu planing any airdrop? I think it would make the project more popular.

Yes, sure they have a bounty campaign. You can find it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2585547
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:06:54 PM

I am not that sure if we all really need something like this although I think there are some people out there who will like to use a service like this.
I also think that this feature will be a good idea. It could improve the way how users use this platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: