Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:29:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
HarshS

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:02:01 PM

I'm sure someone has already asked this.

What prevents people from abusing your rating system?
For example:
My mate used to work in a mid tier accounting firm.
My mates boss LOVED him. He was being fast tracked for a management position.
However, my mate decided to quit because he got a better offer in a global accounting firm.
As you can imagine, his boss was not happy at all.

Can't the upset manager then leave a bad rating when in fact he himself knows that the guy is a brilliant accountant?
He could potentially destroy my mates career prospects because he was salty?
I work in the Client Risk Mitigation and Control division my firm. I know LOTS of people who hate me because I refuse to let them cut corners or ignore adverse risks. Will I end up with a bad rating even though I'm just doing my job?

Initially, I thought this could become an internal performance management system. However, most major companies are trying to move away from the traditional rating system as it's inefficient and costly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:10:38 PM

The work of repu will be out nicely, because then people are encouraged to review as much as possible but with honest feedback.

Yes and it would be even greater if the beta will be released soon. A viable proof of concept is essential for the project's success. Smiley
OH, I just can't wait to see working repu platform! This could ensure investors to invest in this project

Yes, I think a demo platform is actually needed. IF you look at other ICO's which had a demo, they all seem to thrive pretty well.

SEC is throwing down ICOs/tokens/coins without a product as well. Honestly I'm only investing in ICOs with at least a demo/platform/proof of concept
At the end it is easy to promote a product but a PoC or a demo shows the work of the developper.
@repu team: do you have a prorelease or video planned?

I really do hope they release something like a demo or at least a video where people can see in what they are going to invest. Times have changed and it's very difficult to collect money with just an idea and a whitepaper.

Although if you take a look at the top cryptocurrencies, quite a number don't have any viable product, and are just there based on hype. (eg. Tronx)

aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:12:50 PM

For example:
However, my mate decided to quit because he got a better offer in a global accounting firm.

Can't the upset manager then leave a bad rating when in fact he himself knows that the guy is a brilliant accountant?
I work in the Client Risk Mitigation and Control division my firm. I know LOTS of people who hate me because I refuse to let them cut corners or ignore adverse risks. Will I end up with a bad rating even though I'm just doing my job?

Initially, I thought this could become an internal performance management system. However, most major companies are trying to move away from the traditional rating system as it's inefficient and costly.

It should be done by a non-human errorless technology, though the true artifitial intelligence is only yet to be invented. If the reputation will be that important in the future, only reasoned views should be taken into consideration.
Je.hitler

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:37:39 PM

The work of repu will be out nicely, because then people are encouraged to review as much as possible but with honest feedback.

Yes and it would be even greater if the beta will be released soon. A viable proof of concept is essential for the project's success. Smiley
OH, I just can't wait to see working repu platform! This could ensure investors to invest in this project

Yes, I think a demo platform is actually needed. IF you look at other ICO's which had a demo, they all seem to thrive pretty well.

We must wait a little bit in order to test the beta version : ( 2-3 Quarter Public testing of the beta version of the platform )

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:30:16 PM

Are there discount for early investors? Are there big investors already behind this project?

Giving the earlier investors discount is a must for ICO's project. Without it, such ICO will be hard to get supporters. I hope repu will offer it too!

I don't think thats necessarily true. If a project is good, and solves an issue or fills a gap in the crypto market I think investors will want to take part regardless of a discount.
Too large discounts in ICO projects (50-70%) don't inspire confidence ..  Normal discount (10-30%) in pre-sale makes the token price more stable.
I hope in REPU will be the same way.

Well, Sophia actually had a 200% discount because of the peculiar scheme of distribution of unsold tokens after the ICO. And as a result, now the price of tokens has grown approximately 2-3 times (for investors of different rounds). So big discounts do not necessarily have to be alarming.
You are right there are always exceptions, stable price of the token and growth will depend on the fulfillment of the promises by the team.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:57:26 PM

A demo or a video both are great ideas to attract more investors. Looking forward to that.

For demo you need funds, and REPU doesn't look like they have any before the ICO. But I hope they have a good plan, so after the ICO they could throw themselves in the development, so investors could see it's a worthy project.

Well if not a demo at least some videos which show first footage would be nice Smiley
I am also one of the investors who want to see some work done by the team before investing. I got scammed too often.

Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:27:08 PM

A demo or a video both are great ideas to attract more investors. Looking forward to that.

For demo you need funds, and REPU doesn't look like they have any before the ICO. But I hope they have a good plan, so after the ICO they could throw themselves in the development, so investors could see it's a worthy project.

Well if not a demo at least some videos which show first footage would be nice Smiley
I am also one of the investors who want to see some work done by the team before investing. I got scammed too often.
I have always thought that the best way to convince investors is through demos.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:52:19 PM

you're right maybe some demo or even some video of the operation of the platform would convince more even the most skeptical investors...
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:58:55 PM

Yes i also think it’s better to follow the project from the start, for exemple for repu or for other projects, it’s the best way to make a nice benefit. You have just to trust in your feel about a project and invest in it.
I'm sure that each project has its own investors. And we should not worry about it. This project is promising and will be successful!
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:05:43 PM

you're right maybe some demo or even some video of the operation of the platform would convince more even the most skeptical investors...

In the 2-nd Quarter there will be a  closed beta testing of the platform among ICO participants and in 2-3 Quarter they will release a public testing of the beta version of the platform.
We have to wait a little longer!

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:13:09 PM

Yes there will be a beta test, I think investors really appreciate to have a demo or a beta, it show the current development of the project and the future possibility. Not so much time to wait to see more about REPU.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:30:06 PM

Yes there will be a beta test, I think investors really appreciate to have a demo or a beta, it show the current development of the project and the future possibility. Not so much time to wait to see more about REPU.

You say there will be a beta test, do you have more information about this? I would also like to have a demo, see a proof of concept or something similar.
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 10:46:50 PM

I'm actualy also looking forward to some sort of beta demo or something.
Having something to test brings out the best in a project and involves the people who invested or have big intrest in the project.
cound me in as betatester if the time comes !

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:55:12 PM

the repu social project is on the way very efficiently. Each country and companies will be use this project for feed back and rating. that will be helpful for all.
HarshS

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:28:21 PM

For example:

It should be done by a non-human errorless technology, though the true artifitial intelligence is only yet to be invented. If the reputation will be that important in the future, only reasoned views should be taken into consideration.

Could you please specify what that means for the platform and the users?
Looking at the projected allocation of funds, I don't think you'll be able to develop a non-human version of this platform.
So, you'll have to involve human entries (at least for the next few years). What exactly are the controls and procedures that you plan on implementing?
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:53:30 AM

where i can download or check beta test? you are right i appreciate for Repu beta version. 
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:22:28 AM

where i can download or check beta test? you are right i appreciate for Repu beta version. 

I think they still work on it right now. Just imagine if such reputation will have a legal effect. The social media will totaly transform like never before.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 04:41:57 AM

We are all waiting to try it, is going to be interesting to see how it can handled extreme cases pointed out in here. Hope something will be available for a try soon.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:01:58 AM

I think they still work on it right now. Just imagine if such reputation will have a legal effect. The social media will totaly transform like never before.

How will the social media be transformed ? You mean like the new digital KYC
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:05:12 AM

I always thought if facebook or twitter had an, unlike button.

I am glad about repu we can finally give some peoples bad ratings.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: